PDA

View Full Version : Real Boobs

Jordan
06-01-2010, 08:54 AM
Looking at pictures I see so many beutiful pictures of girls that look like their boobs are real, how do you get away with it when you are not dressed up as a girl?

JenniferB
06-01-2010, 09:10 AM
Looking at pictures I see so many beutiful pictures of girls that look like their boobs are real, how do you get away with it when you are not dressed up as a girl?
I doubt anyone would have real boobs if they're not fulltime. I do, but I'm never not dressed up as a girl.

reese canyon
06-01-2010, 09:20 AM
i am fulltime..so woohooo no worries for me having mine...got mine done about 2 yrs ago...love them love them love them!

sandra-leigh
06-01-2010, 10:46 AM
I doubt anyone would have real boobs if they're not fulltime.

Some on the forum do have them and are not full-time. Some got implants because they wanted them, some have them for medical reasons (e.g., Karren), and some have them due to past or present weight conditions.

Mine are developing a bit for no known reason (possibly side effect of medication); self-measurement suggest I might be as big as a small B, but I need to get an independent assessment: the volume is spread out enough that it looks like less than an A. If anyone has noticed them yet they haven't said anything. I promised myself that if I ever got real ones of my own that I wouldn't hide them away, and I haven't... I've been wearing bras to lift and magnify them. When I am sitting down, even bra-less, I get the classic under-bust fold in my top; no-one has remarked on it.

tamarav
06-01-2010, 11:44 AM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91493&highlight=cleavage

The above link may give you the idea...

CATgirldo
06-01-2010, 12:21 PM
I have A cups and I usually wear loose shirts and try to act normal. This DOES mean I cannot go bare chested so anytime I go to the beach I wear a wetsuit top. This works for me because I used to do a lot of scuba and I actually DO prefer to have the top since it keeps me warm and I get cold in the water. I also use a tight "under armor" top if I have to wear something slightly tight.
I can never go FT and sometimes I wonder if I made the right choice, but I really (REALLY) enjoy the look and feel. In any case, I've made my bed and now I have to sleep in it so I can't complain. (Fortunately, Most people don't notice my chest... they're to distracted by my long hair.)

CAT

kellycan27
06-01-2010, 12:33 PM
Trust me on this.... If you have any significant boobage, and look anything like a girl, they'll get noticed.. probably first thing. A personal observation.. Guys seem to look at my chest before they look at my face...boob-dar I call it :heehee:. Moral of the story.. be careful what you wish for.

Kel

sandra-leigh
06-01-2010, 12:55 PM
Trust me on this.... If you have any significant boobage, and look anything like a girl, they'll get noticed.. probably first thing.

I could live with some of that :D

Linda St. John
06-01-2010, 01:14 PM
Well, Jordan , obviously baggy clothes ! Winter is easy but even in the heat of summer .. the style for guys is a shirt over a tee or tank . I am a 40 C from HRT over the last ten years but with a tightish tank from VS (to stop the jiggle and sway ) and a large sport shirt , I don't get the comments or even a sly glance, at least I don't think so .:heehee:

Karen564
06-01-2010, 02:50 PM

I don't get away with anything....because I don't live as a guy...

Yup, Kel is 100% correct....Guys eyes go straight to my boobs...(and many girls eyes too) , especially when I'm not wearing a bra......So I don't think they know what my face looks like....just my boobs...:heehee:

pamela_a
06-01-2010, 03:33 PM
Hide my girls? Not a chance. I'm very proud of them and make sure my bras help them look their best. Of course I am a full time woman so I don't need to hide them.

Raine
06-01-2010, 04:30 PM
I saw a video once of a CD taping his AA-cup breasts together, adding a little padding, and using a push-up bra to make it look like he had a B cup. It was quite impressive to say the least. :eek:

The whole video was interesting really. He went from looking like a definitive guy to an iconic girl. I wish I bookmarked it. :doh:

JenniferB
06-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Trust me on this.... If you have any significant boobage, and look anything like a girl, they'll get noticed.. probably first thing. A personal observation.. Guys seem to look at my chest before they look at my face...boob-dar I call it :heehee:. Moral of the story.. be careful what you wish for.
Kel
Kelly, you are 100% correct. I've noticed the same exact thing. :heehee:

Katie Moore
06-01-2010, 05:09 PM
Get a little tape recorder and somehow get a little external speaker sewn into your bra. Then when some guy starts oogling your boobs,

press a button so that playing out of your bra speaker is a deep masculine voice that says "Dude, whatcha looking at?"

Then stand back and watch. I know its twisted but it could really be funny....

:love:

Katie

Jennifer Marie P.
06-01-2010, 05:13 PM
Im a full time woman and just got my implants and I love my boobs.

Barbara Dugan
06-01-2010, 06:17 PM
Mine are not really very big but they do look out of place on my medium frame body... mostly when I take my shirt off. The other day my GP doctor that already know that I cross dress asked me if I was taking any hormones on the side and I told her only the testosterone that my endo prescribed me because of my low levels that keep even lower than before but that is another story..I really love the extra tissue it help to create cleavage very easy:D

Billijo49504
06-02-2010, 08:04 AM
It's really a pain, mentally and in a real sense. Baggy shirts and loose fitting t shirts. No going shirtless. If you don't wear a bra, they hurt from bouncing around. I'm a 42C...BJ

kellycan27
06-02-2010, 11:35 PM
Kelly, you are 100% correct. I've noticed the same exact thing. :heehee:

It's funny because when I first got my implants I flaunted them by going bra less or wearing low cut or skimpy tops. I grew out of that after a while, and then I entered a stage where I began to feel a little self conscious because of the attention that I was getting, and my check these babies out attitude changed to a what the hell are you staring at? haven't you ever seen breasts before? type thing. You can stand there having a face to face conversation with someone and sure as s**t they're eyes will drift down to your chest. I got to a point where if I thought some guy was staring I'd look down to see if something was hanging out and I am always cautious about not bending over without placing a hand over my chest to keep from exposing myself. :heehee: . Like I said earlier.. be careful what you wish for!

Kell

sissystephanie
06-03-2010, 09:50 AM
I have had 40 B's since age 9. That was over 60 years ago. A doctor recommended that I wear a bra at that time, and except for 4 years in the military, I have worn one ever since. I rarely ever go topless, and even swim wearing a full coverage suit (women's of course!).

Jordan
06-03-2010, 10:36 AM
It's funny because when I first got my implants I flaunted them by going bra less or wearing low cut or skimpy tops. I grew out of that after a while, and then I entered a stage where I began to feel a little self conscious because of the attention that I was getting, and my check these babies out attitude changed to a what the hell are you staring at? haven't you ever seen breasts before? type thing. You can stand there having a face to face conversation with someone and sure as s**t they're eyes will drift down to your chest. I got to a point where if I thought some guy was staring I'd look down to see if something was hanging out and I am always cautious about not bending over without placing a hand over my chest to keep from exposing myself. :heehee: . Like I said earlier.. be careful what you wish for!

Kell

Kell what size of implants did you get?

WomanAtHeart4
06-05-2010, 04:04 PM
Raine mentioned a good video clip about creating cleavage and Tamarav gave a good link. If you have any body fat - creating the cleavage look from the chest fat is not hard. It takes some taping and positiong along with bra and forms - an whala; cleavage! Its an experience showing off cleavage in those wonderful exposing tops. Now I know what it is like being a women and having men (and women) to gaze at your chest.
The joy of being a woman!
Love
Stephanie
Womanatheart

Jordan
06-09-2010, 10:51 AM
thank you for all of your answers

Andrea62
06-09-2010, 11:08 AM
Hi Jordan,

have a look at www.proactiveprosthetics.com, cleavage without surgery.
In April, I met a french girl, Loita, wearing these and they looked fantastic.www.lolita-on-line.com

Andrea

CharleneT
06-09-2010, 12:10 PM
There are also a lot of folks here who are very good at using breast forms in creative ways. You think you are seeing real breasts, but not.

jainalandas
06-09-2010, 01:04 PM
very helpful ty

busker
06-10-2010, 12:26 AM
Merci, Andrea. The links to the prosthetics was interesting and the link to Lolita was a real eye opener. She is quite beautiful and will likely be more stunnning after HRT. And, there area many more links to other ladies who could be an inspiration to us all.
Her website also has a really good tutorial on cleavage IN ENGLISH for those whose French has fallen behind (like mine).

AlisonRenee
06-10-2010, 01:26 AM
The NuBra works very well for me, with a bra that gives some push to my forms it's reasonably convincing. My avatar pic shows the results. (Moobs not included, must be grown separately.)

Anneliese
06-10-2010, 08:05 AM
I have real boobs. Size A perhaps B.

Although I exercise my pecs, it is real fatty tissue on top, yet I'm relatively thin. 5'11 158. The last time I went through a CD "phase" I ingested lots of fennel and fenugreek, and this seemed to do it. Although I didn't dress for a few years, and weight came and went, the breasts remained. While in a couple of relationships, I was pretty self-conscious, but neither woman seemed to mind. (both were admitted bisexuals, yet I never came out to either of them...not sure why)

Last summer I was camping with an old college friend, and out of clear sky he asked, "Why do you have boobs?". I didn't really have an answer, but in truth I was in a major car accident where I fractured my sternum, and my chest is sunk in for the rest of my life because of it.

I think it's a combination of things: The accident, lowered testosterone, fennel and fenugreek, being a vegan, and my pec exercises.

Whatever, I am proud of my girls, but hope I never get some macho jerk in my health club locker room who makes some nasty comment. (Must prepare a response which won't get me killed)

AlisonRenee
06-10-2010, 11:58 AM
I don't know if this is true or not, it's just something I've speculated about...

.... but I do wonder if some of us are a bit genetically jumbled enough that we may produce more estrogen than the normal XY male. I did develop some at puberty and I've always had large breasts for a male, even at my lowest weight. Until I embraced my femme self for real it bothered me. Not anymore, I love my girls.

sandra-leigh
06-10-2010, 02:38 PM
.... but I do wonder if some of us are a bit genetically jumbled enough that we may produce more estrogen than the normal XY male.

As I have (so-far) unexplained breast growth recently, if a blood test I take tomorrow indicates I am normal in the statistically most probable bad case, then genetics is one of the possibilities we will likely have to test for. It is not out of the question that I am XYX -- on the other hand, I do not appear to have any of the clear medical problems that XYX often have.

AKAMichelle
06-10-2010, 03:00 PM
I have maybe an A cup which does stand out rather nicely in a T-Shirt. I was in the check out line when 2 women broke out laughing. Neither of them would look at me, but they had a good side view of my boobs. Since I was in male mode, I didn't think that I wouldn't attract attention. I guess I was wrong on this one.

Amber-Sue
06-10-2010, 03:19 PM
Due to meds I am on I have developed at least a B cup of my very own. On my next dr's visit it will be one of the subjects discussed. I am proud of mt boobies and I would like them to be bigger, and no I am not full time female

sandra-leigh
06-10-2010, 04:36 PM
Neither of them would look at me, but they had a good side view of my boobs. Since I was in male mode, I didn't think that I wouldn't attract attention. I guess I was wrong on this one.

I have not attracted any stares or laughs yet, but people have been noticing and thinking that I've switched to some very good small forms, so good they look real :o . They haven't been saying anything until I mention it, and then they laugh (usually slightly nervously) and tell me they'd been noticing and wondering, and that they look really good.

One thing I've been finding a bit difficult is walking around in public and the office with my new bust held up by a bra (underwire or not). I have to re-learn how to walk with confidence! I find it a lot easier to walk around as a "guy" with DD forms than I do to walk around as a "guy" with my new B-ish naturals. I guess before I always knew that they weren't real and that if there was any problem I could always whip my forms out, but now that they are real it's a whole new ball of apprehension about what people will think.

My size 10 forms no longer fit completely in my 40G bra, and looking at the manufacturers size chart, 40H corresponds to the size 14 forms -- but there's an oddity that the charts jump 2 sizes between DDD (aka F) and G, so perhaps size 13 equivalent would be closer. That still implies that I'm 2 or perhaps 3 cups naturally. On the other hand, the 38B balcony bras that I have tried without any forms have had about the right projection but have been much too large on the top; I have not located a 38A to try. 36B seems to be the right size for the few 36's that I can get a long enough band on. On the other hand, I have a few 38C bras that I was using with my size 4 forms; the one I have on today does have obvious spare room, but only about 1 cup-size worth, suggesting that perhaps I am 38B. It gets confusing, as 38B corresponds to 36C and 36C is too big...

I am now down to a size 14 dress, but the size 20 dress I bought 2 years ago is now too tight if I am wearing my size 10 forms, and my size 10 forms look Silly Big in the dress... they never looked Silly Big before, they looked really good on me.

Some reading I was doing earlier today indicated that with HRT it takes 4 to 6 years for full breast development, with some people taking as long as 10 years. I am not on HRT, but if I have reached this point already after about 3 months (if I am right about the cause) and do not even have breast buds yet, then who knows where how big this is headed... I suspect my volume already exceeds my mother and sister's (it exceeds my wife's)... my father's side is much bigger though, perhaps I take after them :o But somehow I suspect I'll be off this medication before that's likely to play out.

I'm pretty happy that I'm filling out. I have an urge to put "I have boobs!!" on my (male) facebook page :dreaming:

hopingsecret
06-10-2010, 04:44 PM
Some on the forum do have them and are not full-time. Some got implants because they wanted them, some have them for medical reasons (e.g., Karren), and some have them due to past or present weight conditions.

I fall into that last catagory. Good solid D-cup.:)

Debb
06-10-2010, 07:30 PM
I have Klinefelter's Syndrome (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter%27s_syndrome). A few of the results of this are infertility (no to that one) and gynecomastia, growing breast tissue.

One of the things that got me interested in cross-dressing was during puberty, when my breasts started to fill out. That's why I started borrowing my mom's bras ... although I admit that my transgender feelings started long before that.

It wasn't easy hiding this in the military (12 years, special forces), although a nice hairy chest seemed to relieve doubts.

Unfortunately for me, the breast growth stopped sometime around my 22nd year. I say unfortunately because now, at age 48, I would welcome more natural breast tissue but it ain't gonna happen.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it :)

monika
06-10-2010, 11:36 PM
A lot of taping does the trick!
Just make sure to use tape that does not hurt the skin.
I use 3M transpore medicaltape, very strong with good grip.

Taped earlier tonight and took some pics, I think this gives a good illusion of having breasts:)

busker
06-10-2010, 11:52 PM
A year ago, I was flat as a pancake and now I have just about a full B. Part of the growth came as , I think, a result of a very long cancer surgery , and surgery can trigger breast growth, as can anesthesiology, as well well as many precription mediations.. Though In had been taking saw palmetto for a year before surgery, I wasn't affected at all but after the surgery, I believe, as does an endo, that I became sensitive to it (it has been noted since 1898 to cause breast development in men and women--who are sensitive to it. It is normally used to treat BPH. That gave me a respectable medium A and I have taken over from there and continue to grow them with various other things (don't know what I can say on the forum--had my hands slapped a few times)..
I continue to grow them because they feel natural and it seems that they should be there. Are men missing something really important by not having them?
Anyway, you may be able to get more growth.

busker
06-10-2010, 11:57 PM
Monika, du ser ut som en vaker flicka. Forlat, happas du kan lite Svenska. Jag kan inte Norske. Jag er inte fran Sverige.

monika
06-11-2010, 12:14 AM
Monika, du ser ut som en vaker flicka. Forlat, happas du kan lite Svenska. Jag kan inte Norske. Jag er inte fran Sverige.

Thank you:)
I understand, Norwegian and Swedish is quite similar!

johnthefisherman
06-11-2010, 11:05 PM
Though I'd love real boobs, I find that ordinary materials work well (like balloons, toilet paper, and tape)

docrobbysherry
06-11-2010, 11:48 PM
So, I'll just say it! Mine r FAKE!:doh:

Jordan
06-13-2010, 09:16 AM
so much help thank you all

Charleen
06-13-2010, 09:40 AM
38b and need to wear loose shirts and a vest.

PippaJ
06-13-2010, 09:46 AM
By being fat...
I have moobs not boobs :(

Jordan
06-19-2010, 03:48 AM
does anybodt regret having boobs

eluuzion
06-19-2010, 05:35 AM
It is remarkable what you can accomplish with 20 minutes of your spare time and a vacuum breast pump...:battingeyelashes:

It is scuba diving though...the tank depletes and you need to pump it full again.

"An ice cube left on the counter is at some point, called water.":sad:

But there is some long term permanent progress, if you are committed... Hey, false hope is better than no hope at all, right? :D

Also, Lots of things are possible to portray in photos that do not exist in reality...

sandra-leigh
06-19-2010, 08:28 AM
does anybodt regret having boobs

My medical miracle, above, didn't hold :sad: :sad: and I've lost at least a full cup over the last 2-ish weeks. I'm quite disappointed and going to investigate getting them back. The answer for me is "Not for a minute!"

flatlander_48
06-19-2010, 01:49 PM
On the other hand, the 38B balcony bras that I have tried without any forms have had about the right projection but have been much too large on the top; I have not located a 38A to try. 36B seems to be the right size for the few 36's that I can get a long enough band on.

Use the 36B with an Extender. That will fix the short band problem...

Also, you will be hard pressed to find a 38A. They're out there, but there are very few. Evidently that size is just not that common in the population, so many manufacturers don't make them.

sfwarbonnet
06-19-2010, 03:34 PM
I'd like to hear from those who have real boobs, but are not full-time (i.e. are often in "boy mode" and/or have a non-accepting spouse.) Can you "grow your own" without losing or jeopardizing male fumctionality?

busker
06-19-2010, 06:29 PM
sfwarbonnet I'd like to hear from those who have real boobs, but are not full-time (i.e. are often in "boy mode" and/or have a non-accepting spouse.) Can you "grow your own" without losing or jeopardizing male fumctionality? end quote

Yes, it is possible and I will PM you when I have written out the whole process. I don't think "the guards" would let me post info here because it does include what might seem like dosages, which are verboten! I'll get back to you in a few days.

Jordan
06-21-2010, 11:58 AM
where can one buy a breast pump?

busker
06-21-2010, 07:28 PM
Jordan,
Tht would not be what you want to use, you should have a look at
http://www.noogleberry.com
or you can make your own from a plain brake vacuum pump at harborfreighttools, 2 clear plastic bowls from target (or anywhere--about 13.5 cm works well for average men) and sundry hose connections from any hardware store.

juliew
06-22-2010, 12:36 AM

Full B's. Dont flaunt them by wearing t-shirts etc. Just normal clothes. Used to worry about it. After a while...I forgot about it. Occasionally notice someone staring..Oh Well!!

Sometimes the wife will say, " Hey! You just got a look." :eek:

fallen_rayne
06-22-2010, 12:46 AM
I looked up and got fitted for a bra size; the Victoria's Secret down here was very very accommodating to CD'ers. Then I stuff them. :D

eluuzion
06-22-2010, 05:05 AM
where can one buy a breast pump?

any auto parts supply or big box retail store like "Wal-Mart" auto section will stock them. It is called a (vacuum) "brake bleeder kit". Looks like a mini-version of a caulking gun with a bunch of short hoses that attach to it. You can just buy a couple of those cheap plastic funnels sold in various sizes in the same section. The pump only costs around $20 and the funnels less than a $1.

Just use caution with the pressure you use. You can generate enough vacuum pressure to suck yourself out like an inside-out pool toy if you are not careful ! :D:):D 5-10 minute sessions can produce results. But just like beauty...it fades quickly...

Jordan
06-22-2010, 09:00 AM
when you say they will fade quickly like how quisk are we talking minutes or hours?

pinkeverything
06-22-2010, 09:17 AM
any auto parts supply or big box retail store like "Wal-Mart" auto section will stock them. It is called a (vacuum) "brake bleeder kit". Looks like a mini-version of a caulking gun with a bunch of short hoses that attach to it. You can just buy a couple of those cheap plastic funnels sold in various sizes in the same section. The pump only costs around $20 and the funnels less than a $1.

Just use caution with the pressure you use. You can generate enough vacuum pressure to suck yourself out like an inside-out pool toy if you are not careful ! :D:):D 5-10 minute sessions can produce results. But just like beauty...it fades quickly...

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. This sounds fantastic.

busker
06-22-2010, 01:06 PM
Skin tensioning has been around a long time and there are many patents for such "breast enlargement" devices. Noogleberry is one commercial apparatus (fron the UK) and Brava is one such modern device (US, very expensive) and if you go to their website, you will find an article (in Elle, I think) by a model who used one successfully.
Skin tensioning is used in medicine and a means of inserting various things under the skin,--heart pumps, etc.
The way it works is that when the skin is pulled out over a sustained period of time under uniform pressure, it begins to grow new cells and blood supply and fatty tissue. (Sort of lizard like in that they are able to grow new tails--one can actually use this procedure to stretch the skin and fill it with mostly fatty tissue.)
It can take quite a bit of time, works best on women who have has children--because the skin has already been stretched when the milk ducts grew and filled with milk) but does work on males and I am proof that it works-- in combination with other things..
If you have NO FAT on your chest, it will not likely work--because you need something to stretch and fill. IT does work, Brava is FDA approved but that unit is very expensive.
If you decide to do this, about 2 inches of pressure is sufficient (get the pump with a guage) and you should do it for 30 minutes or so, several times a day for MONTHS. Some growth will remain after you quit (does anyone really ever quit?) so there is likely to be a little maintenance work. As in life, there are NO GUARENTEES but you'll never know until you try.
When I finish writing out my entire method, I'll try and get it on some picture site that everyone can access easily. Can't post that kind of info here, so I'm led to believe.

shayleetv
06-22-2010, 01:49 PM
I am not even close to being a full timer, in fact this year I have only dressed about once every two months. I have male boobs. They developed when I came down with Chronic Fatigue. The Dr. is not sure if there is a link or that i just happened at the same time. They are embarrassing at times when I am in drab. I can fill out a 40C bra with out any other padding. As far as cleavage is concerned, I don't like to see it on over 65 women unless they are in really, really good shape(tight and firm). At 68 and about to turn 69 and not tight or firm you won't see it on me any more even though I have it. In boy mode I just can't bring my self to bare my chest to anyone, not even my wife, who love my girl side but not naked.

busker
06-22-2010, 05:46 PM
I am not even close to being a full timer, in fact this year I have only dressed about once every two months. I have male boobs. They developed when I came down with Chronic Fatigue. The Dr. is not sure if there is a link or that i just happened at the same time. They are embarrassing at times when I am in drab. I can fill out a 40C bra with out any other padding. As far as cleavage is concerned, I don't like to see it on over 65 women unless they are in really, really good shape(tight and firm). At 68 and about to turn 69 and not tight or firm you won't see it on me any more even though I have it. In boy mode I just can't bring my self to bare my chest to anyone, not even my wife, who love my girl side but not naked.

Shayleetv,
Were you taking any medication for the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? Is so, it might go away after a while, and if you have a "fatty" chest, you would likely loose a lot of your boobs just by loosing some weight, since your body will burn fat first.
Otherwise, if you are trying to deal with a poor image of yourself, you might have a look at
http://www.gynecomastia.org
where you will find a lot of folks in your situation, who have boobs and don't want them. The are medical doctors on line that will answer questions. Might be worth a try.
best wishes
Mandrake out of water

eluuzion
06-22-2010, 06:17 PM
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. This sounds fantastic.

Karen Hutton posted a great image when we discussed this in a previous thread.
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102229&highlight=pump
That is the exact set-up I use too.

Just buy the cheapest version you can find that has a pressure gauge on it. (so you can monitor pressure visually). You can find them for $20.

Karen Hutton posted a great image when we discussed this in a previous thread.
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102229&highlight=pump
That is the exact set-up I use too.

Just buy the cheapest version you can find that has a pressure gauge on it. (so you can monitor pressure visually). You can find them for $20

when you say they will fade quickly like how quisk are we talking minutes or hours?

Jordan,
That is like asking a CD if they are passable...lol. It is through the eyes of the beholder (beer-holder).

Depends on the pressure used, length of time you apply the vacuum and frequency of "sessions".

I can still have impressive results a couple hours later.

juno
06-22-2010, 07:21 PM
I posted a reply that got delete because I also mentioned herbals ... oops. Is it just specific herbal products that cannot be mentioned? I can't find it in the Rules, but I remember reading it somewhere.

The information I read on Brava is that it is intended to be used many hours a day (e.g. all night while you sleep) for as much as a year. Most breast pumps just produce short-term swelling.

Breast massage is very important, no matter what else you do. I always massage pushing upward and inward to help achieve a better nipple position.

I started out just using a nipple pump, because one nipple was starting to become inverted. After frequent use for some time, I noticed some breast enlargement. Men are capable of lactation, so a good approach to grow real female breasts may be to work on nipple stimulation to the point of lactation.

busker
06-22-2010, 11:10 PM
I posted a reply that got delete because I also mentioned herbals ... oops. Is it just specific herbal products that cannot be mentioned? I can't find it in the Rules, but I remember reading it somewhere.

The information I read on Brava is that it is intended to be used many hours a day (e.g. all night while you sleep) for as much as a year.Actually, they say about 10 hours a day for about 10 weeks will add a cup size to your breasts (or possibly 2) Most breast pumps just produce short-term swelling. That is why it is best used in conjunction with something else.

Breast massage is very important, no matter what else you do. I always massage pushing upward and inward to help achieve a better nipple position. That is not likely to happen given that your nipple is not free floating on your chest. If you are using a pump, than you might try moving the cup off center, but if you check anatomy books, nipples are already centered on the breast.

I started out just using a nipple pump, because one nipple was starting to become inverted. After frequent use for some time, I noticed some breast enlargement. Men are capable of lactation, so a good approach to grow real female breasts may be to work on nipple stimulation to the point of lactation. Well, once lactation is over, so is your breast growth, and I doubt that anyone would want to have continuous lactation. So encouraging the milk ducts to grow is only really useful in the first stages to get some breast growth started.

eluuzion
06-23-2010, 04:18 AM
Well, fun is fun, and we all have the choice of googling all of the manufacturers of pumps, pills and promises...and believe whatever works for us. There is certainly a site to support every version of breast enhancement.

When it comes to health matters, I start taking things serious. Particularly when there is potential health risk involved.

1) I am skeptical about any advice, claims or products from any source where the person supplying the "advice or promotion" has a vested interest in the outcome...or lacks sufficient expertise or reference data to support their statements.

2) Before I would consider any substantial body modifications or ingesting anything at all, I would be totally convinced it was under the supervision of a licensed medical professional specializing in the field I was dealing with.

I'm a nice guy and all,,,,but if you took my "advice" on something involving your health...well, you are not using common sense at the price of endangering your health. I admit that I like to play doctor at home, but I am not a licensed medical doctor in the real world...lol

But, hey, that is just me...not intended to be advice to others. I have a hard enough time managing my own life, so I certainly have no business or interest in "advising others". I just share my experiences and if it implies factual info...I provide the source.

just a thought...

Ally K
06-23-2010, 08:42 AM
Taping and using body shaping devices is all good for when I have clothes on.. but I want breasts when I'm not wearing all of that stuff.. Maybe one day I'll get implants.. I'm still toying with going full time or not. (knowing me and how I change my mind... I'm leaning toward the not.. although I've been seriously contemplating this for a long time..).

Elli87
06-23-2010, 10:35 AM
I have a perky set, they have the look of a teen girl. I have started taking hilbe"fenugreek" to make them a little bit bigger...If i see results I will get back to you

eluuzion
06-24-2010, 02:39 AM
yes, it is much like the wild west again in many areas. I have never forgotten a comment my grandfather made to me when I was little.

"Doctors are just high-paid mechanics. Never assume they do not make mistakes, too."

I'm familiar with a few of the sites you listed and I am big on making my own cleaning products, soaps and use lots of essential oils..tea tree is a favorite. Modern day cleaners are nasty. I like the old stuff like Hydrogen Peroxide and things you can pronounce...lol

You just need to use caution when using essential oils and stuff. There is only a fine line between making a healthy cleanser and creating a disaster.

Mistybtm
06-24-2010, 05:27 AM
:battingeyelashes:38 B's and i love them I wear loose shirts but still show I am using PUERARIA CULTIVAR Ro-Bust BREAST ENLARGEMENT CREAM and Capsules Pueraria Mirifica Bust Breast Enlargement. do not know how much bigger i want them maybe stop at a C-cup.:battingeyelashes:

Jordan
06-24-2010, 09:38 AM
MISTBUM where do you buy your cream

ClaireT
06-24-2010, 12:08 PM
Don't waste your money, creams don't work except, perhaps, in the head.

Mistybtm
06-24-2010, 04:25 PM
MISTBUM where do you buy your cream

ebay and it has worked for me along with the meds. but there are some that say is dosn't work and some that say it does. so it is totaly up to you. be your own judge.:2c:

sometimes_miss
06-25-2010, 12:50 AM
I doubt anyone would have real boobs if they're not fulltime.
Didn't ask for the man boobs, but they arrived anyway (mostly from being fat on and off during my life, I think). I have a natural 'almost B' cup. I cope with it by wearing loose dress shirts, and a snug T shirt underneath if necessary. Oh, and wearing one of those 'scrub' shirts when I go swimming (I just blame 'fair skin' if anyone asks why I'm wearing a shirt). Problem solved

Jordan
06-27-2010, 02:25 AM
I just bought a vacum pump how long should i use it and what pressure?

dennisGTS
06-27-2010, 11:25 AM
I posted a reply that got delete because I also mentioned herbals ... oops. Is it just specific herbal products that cannot be mentioned? I can't find it in the Rules, but I remember reading it somewhere...

Yea, same here. My post got deleted within 10 min of posting my reply - Sorry. Should've read your post first or better yet know the forum rules.

Anyhow, if anybody's curious about a book that talks about "natural" means of breast enlargement, please shoot me a PM; I'm not going to mention that which is forbidden to talk about again. I just recently found this book (PDF format) on my computer and thought about this thread; I think I somehow downloaded it for free. Please don't get me wrong, I am not promoting this book by any means, just figured it might be an intresting source of information for those that seek natural breast enlargement.

Hopefully, this post is not breaking the rules either...