PDA

View Full Version : Asian Crossdressers are more passable?

RedNBlack
07-09-2011, 09:27 PM
Just curious what you all think about this? I know a lot of Asians can easily pass for being a female. Just look at the vast amount of male to female transformations in Asia.

KateSpade83
07-09-2011, 09:44 PM
I see a lot of beautiful ladyboys in Asia, but I guess any race would have lots of passable crossdressers. This forum shows many passable and beautiful Caucasian ones, plus a mix of other races. It's just that I guess ladyboys and being more feminine is more accepted in Asia.

Karren H
07-09-2011, 10:35 PM
Yeah!!! Its the soy beans!! Lol.

Cynthia Anne
07-09-2011, 11:09 PM
:)

Aw come on! You can do better then that! Soy, but I'm not buying that!:)

Genivieve
07-09-2011, 11:20 PM
Some of the features and body types are less differentiated between men and women...at least from what I've seen. I have long term dated 3 asian girls from indonesia/fillipines/South China. For some reason they liked me and were all around where I grew up. I also had many guy friends for that same reason. I joked once how my girlfriend looked like one of my best friends. It was true! They wore the same glasses had similar skin color, the nose, the eyes... I can say that the men don't get quite as tall and the faces not as long as other cultures...

AmandaJ
07-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Anyone check out those japanese gameshows where young men are transformed into young women? They're all always very passable. Jealous.

ilana
07-09-2011, 11:40 PM
In general, I've noticed that male and female asians have more similar facial structure than male and female caucasians.

flatlander_48
07-09-2011, 11:43 PM
What I've noticed in Taiwan is that many younger men look to be very androgynous, but for most, I think that is more how it turns out rather than making a particular statement. As mentioned above, relative body size does come into play. The athletic-bodybuilding culture is not very strong here. Men tend not to put a lot of effort into developing muscled physiques. That, coupled with facial features that are not very dissimilar from females, and viola!

Angiemead12
07-10-2011, 12:24 AM
sucks that Im a tall asian and not a regular short one!

MsKimiko
07-10-2011, 12:41 AM
I've heard the same things. I can't complain I guess, I'd like to think I'm pretty passable ^_^.
I think it's partially the height and the facial hair or something

joanna4
07-10-2011, 01:21 AM
Asian crossdressers are more passable? I can agree to that. It's most noticeable in the height, facial, and body structures that help them to pass. I always daydream about passing:rolleyes:

Stephanie47
07-10-2011, 01:39 AM
Probably. There is a large southeast Asian community in my area. There are many Thai and Vietnamese and Lao peoples. The stature of the men has not change much since my Nam days. American always towered over them. Not all Asian or Pacific Islander peoples are as slight. They are easily passable. Of course, us Northern European types would qualify for the East German Olympic woman's weightlifting team. Helga move over!

sterling12
07-10-2011, 02:55 AM
And Your Point is? Should we envy them? Should we try to become like them?

Remember, Michael Jackson tried to become A White Woman. If we try to semi-emulate Him and go for that "Bangkok Look," will we end up with a similar plastic surgery disaster? I try to work on making a better me. Having envy or emulating someone else? Forget about it!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Jillian Faith
07-10-2011, 08:44 AM
I believe Asian CDs are more passable for all the reason given above height, body build and facial structure. As a general rule the more petite (shorter) and thinner a CD is aids in passing and blending with the general GG population. Now I know there are a lot of overweight GGs out there too, I'm just saying at 5' 8" I look better in my clothes at 180 than I do at 220.

pantyhoselover
07-10-2011, 09:23 AM
sucks that Im a tall asian and not a regular short one!

Yes, but you're still gorgeous, tall or not!
PHlover

Kate Lynn
07-10-2011, 09:29 AM

Karren I thunk it was the sushi

tiffanyfisher
07-10-2011, 09:35 AM
Here's a little story of mine. It's somewhat related. I was shopping in the mall with my wife and our last stop was an Asian specialty shop. They sold stuff like; dragons, swords, authentic Asian furniture, etc. Well we walked in and immediately I spot two hot Asian girls talking to whom I believed to be the owner, an older Asian lady. Well these girls appeared to be knockouts from a far and they were dressed to kill. They were wearing long, flowing, prom like dresses. Well the crossdressor in me had seen enough to realize that a closer inspection was warranted. So I mosey on around to the counter and pretend that I'm looking at the knifes stored inside the counter and I start to check out the blonde. She was smoking hot with some nice perky pillows neatly tucked away in that glamorous dress.

I started checking out the rest of her and she was dressed to kill, 4 inch heels, great makeup scheme, rocking body. Then I look at her face and catch her looking at me. I realized that she was looking me dead in the eye and was super happy that I was interested. That's when I realized that she was either a TG/TV or a damn good crossdressor. My face went bright red and I got out of there super fast. The other girl was just as good looking, but she had black hair . I asked my wife if she noticed the women there. I told her that they weren't exactly born female. She didn't believe me, but I got a much better look than she did. Heck, I even got a big smile.

Anyways in my opinion, Asians may very well be more passable. I have never had any desire to wear out in public, but if I could look that great, I might very well consider it.

Barbara Jo
07-10-2011, 11:55 AM
Also Asian men in general have lighter beards.

JenniferR771
07-10-2011, 05:03 PM
Asian men who crossdress are probably more passable to our western eyes. However, I suspect that Asian women have no trouble distinguishing the boys from the girls.

carbonara
07-10-2011, 09:19 PM
I'm not so sure if Asian boys are more passable since compared to the girls, we are still really much larger and taller. I myself am 178cm (~5'9") at 73kg (160lbs) and I am absolutely huge compared to the girls who average around 155-165cm (5'1"-5'5") with weights at ard 50kg-55kg (110lbs-120lbs) or even less!

It's all about the context of who we are comparing against i think. Guess I'd need to lose more of my belly fat to blend in! :(