PDA

View Full Version : Breasts - Bounce

prene
09-16-2011, 02:41 AM
How do you carry your breasts(forms)?
What I mean is are yours attached to you so solid that they move exactly as your upper torso moves.
or
When you move or walk do you have a bounce?

I do love the bounce and get one wheather I am wearing my small or large forms.

How do you wear yours?

Do I get the bounce because they are not supported well?

It is hard and fun to run, also the bounce does make you more noticeable in public (if you get out).

Mistybtm
09-16-2011, 04:59 AM
I love the bounce also, I use breast form bras and they bounce love it. 40d's and when i drive i aim for the bumps in the road LOL ;)

erickka
09-16-2011, 05:23 AM
A little bounce only adds to the realism. I do like a bit of bounce, but too much and I find myself adjusting too often, since I don't ever use adhesives on my forms.

jillleanne
09-16-2011, 06:59 AM
Mine are generally attached and feel wonderful. I just wish they could make forms less firm to increase the bounce. Real breasts bounce so beautiful.

Cynthia Anne
09-16-2011, 07:30 AM
I to love the bounce! It feels so natural! I also think there a little to firm! Hugs!

diannecourtney
09-16-2011, 07:52 AM
I like the way they feel all the time, although I don,t have the make up down, I have notrouble grocery shoping and other activities dressed in ladies jeans and appropriate tops.Mine are still with adhesive so they are very firm.

carrie-ann
09-16-2011, 08:02 AM
A little bounce is good. But too much is just so wrong. Girls are taught from a young age to walk and carry them selves as to not bounce too much. To carry themselves as a lady. So you don't want to over do it.

Danni Renee
09-16-2011, 08:06 AM
I love the bounce! I do not attach my forms but they fit perfectly in the bras I have - good support with the right amount of bounce!

Danni

Cheryl T
09-16-2011, 08:10 AM
The bounce and jiggle is something every woman experiences. My forms are self-adhering so they move with me and I keep my bra straps a tad loose so that the movement is visible. It's more natural that way. Unless someone wears a minimizing bra and has fairly large breasts they will move and bounce when you walk or turn.
I love the feeling and it is a reminder of who and what I am.

sissystephanie
09-16-2011, 01:29 PM
If you get the bounce then you are not supported properly!! That is a medical opinion, from a lady doctor! I am a Natural 40 B!! If I wear a 42 I can get a good bounce, but not with a 40!! Actually, I usually wear a 38 B so as to have good cleavage!! No bounce at all, and I don't miss it!!

Kittyagain
09-16-2011, 01:48 PM
I had to go back delete that old joke. Too old too stupid.

Kitty

Karren H
09-16-2011, 02:10 PM
My real ones bounce... Too much at times.... I typically wear a sports bra when I exercise or play hockey... Fun when your enfemme but a pain when you have a break away! Lol.

jillleanne
09-16-2011, 02:16 PM
If you get the bounce then you are not supported properly!! That is a medical opinion, from a lady doctor! I am a Natural 40 B!! If I wear a 42 I can get a good bounce, but not with a 40!! Actually, I usually wear a 38 B so as to have good cleavage!! No bounce at all, and I don't miss it!!

Support? Who wants support? I want those Winnebago's doing the tango with every step! lol Now, cleavage, well gf, now you are talking my game!! Oh la la!!!!
lol

BLUE ORCHID
09-16-2011, 04:58 PM
Hi Prene, What's not to like about stretch straps.

Orchid

Suzette Muguet de Mai
09-16-2011, 06:20 PM
Boing, Boing Boing twang. Oh no now they have dropped.

Kaz
09-16-2011, 06:29 PM
I haven't used adhesive for years... i found it too messy and the sticky tape stuff doesn't seem to last long... BUT... I have some cool bras where I don't need to stick the forms to me, but after an hour or so they are pretty much stuck (OK take the bra off and they slowly peel away from me!)... and the feeling is amazing... yes they move and 'bounce'. Not too much, but just enough for me to feel great!

Lori B
09-16-2011, 06:34 PM
lol :) me too ................
I love the bounce also, I use breast form bras and they bounce love it. 40d's and when i drive i aim for the bumps in the road LOL ;)

Savannah Daniels
09-16-2011, 06:40 PM
Depends on what I'm wearing and the temperature. LOL. Mostly use the double-sided tape from my local dealer (Jerome is fabulous, BTW!)Anyway, for going out in a dress, blouse, tank top, etc., I use breast forms and a pocket bra.
After years of on-and-off hormone use (I know, I'm bad), I have a little "structure." love the jiggle. Hey," I was born this way" :)

docrobbysherry
09-16-2011, 06:42 PM
I agree with Cheryl. And, Tania!

Bounce is NOT good for me, because that means my bra isn't doing it's job. And those big puppies may be down to my waist soon!:doh:

Jiggle, on the other hand, IS GOOD! That's what I get while wearing my forms in my suit! I rarely bother with bras in that instance!:D

VanessaJCD
09-16-2011, 06:43 PM
I'm saving up for a good set. Right now its t-shirt stuffing for me.

suchacutie
09-16-2011, 09:50 PM
Pocket bras or regular bras that hold my forms well. They don't bounce but the do jiggle well.

tina

Sinatvcd
09-17-2011, 01:27 AM
it all depends on mood LOL, sometimes i go w/o bra and glued DDD *smile* i lthe bouncing , than casual just a C cup with Bra . it does have advantage to own several titties and be able to change *giggle*

Carmen
09-17-2011, 02:40 AM
I love my rack! I bought a pair of size 8 silicone forms, they are a large C or medium D cup. I discovered that there was a lot more bounce and jiggle going on with my rack than I had realized. I set up a video camera to record me when I'm driving, upon review I was suprised to see a lot of bounce that was going on, but I wasn't aware of all that movement going on there!
I also record myself walking to and from the convenience store when I stop for gas or use the restroom, get a drink etc...My boobs move in a subtle way like they should...just like the GG's naturally do. (A small video camera on a small tripod on the dash pointed out the windows).
My bra's all fit perfect, and I have some cleavage going as well.
BTW...my forms are concave in back and after a while they tend to 'grip' my pecs and I can feel them firmly connected to me. No slip-n-slide going on, I forget that they are only forms. I find myself doing my normal activities but with the rack sometimes getting in the way a little, like when I do the dishes or sweep.
I have watched GG's as they look down at themselves, making sure they are still there? I find myself doing the exact same behavior.

SANDRA MICHELLE
09-17-2011, 11:58 AM
38C with no forms, I can get them to bounce when I don't wear a bra but with good fitting VS bra they stay pretty firm. I sometimes go braless in a silky dress i wear and they bounce quite a bit. FYI, I do use tape to give cleavage and extra lift.

Jeannie
09-17-2011, 04:48 PM
I love the bounce but unfortunately I am using bird seed and I must have done the process wrong. They bounce a little when I wear certain bras but not all the time.

racquelr
09-17-2011, 10:08 PM
Mine are generally attached and feel wonderful. I just wish they could make forms less firm to increase the bounce. Real breasts bounce so beautiful.

I too keep hoping someone comes up with a realistic breastform that is less firm and has more of a natural breast feel, jiggle, and sway to it.
Would be great if they could even hang differently like a real breast depending on whether you are standing, leaning over, or laying down.
They've made great strides making breast forms look natural (and have a somewhat better feel), but I want something that really makes me feel like I have real boobs, not just something that looks good in a bra.
Maybe I'll just have to design something on my own . :)

jillleanne
09-18-2011, 07:05 AM
I too keep hoping someone comes up with a realistic breastform that is less firm and has more of a natural breast feel, jiggle, and sway to it.
Would be great if they could even hang differently like a real breast depending on whether you are standing, leaning over, or laying down.
They've made great strides making breast forms look natural (and have a somewhat better feel), but I want something that really makes me feel like I have real boobs, not just something that looks good in a bra.

You say it exactly how I feel also. If I bend over for instance, my forms for the most part, stay fixed, especially my Magic Curves. Or if I lay down, same thing( which really isn't as bad really). I guess I would just like to get more realism from them without having augmentation done, which may some day, happen. And I guess I should correct my previous; it's not so much the bounce I look for but the giggles, which I guess, can be tha same thing just less of. Trust me when I say, I have all the breast support I need when compared to a gg over 40. And I am remindered of it regularly by my ggf. lol

Tina L.
09-18-2011, 12:44 PM
I love the jiggle and light bounce

Kittyagain
09-18-2011, 12:55 PM
We like our boobs to bounce, from another thread, we want our earrings to pull and flop around but then we bind up those things that nature meant to swing free. :) We are really interesting people.

Kitty

Eryn
09-18-2011, 02:26 PM
While it might be fun to bounce like that Nissan Pathfinder commercial, practicality dictates that things be better held in place. I want enough up front to provide a strong feminine cue, but not so much (either size or animation) that people will be gawking. #6 wide forms in a 38B full coverage VS t-shirt bra work very well for me. I do have a sheer "jiggle bra" but it just isn't comfortable to move that much in public.

MargaretJ
09-18-2011, 04:49 PM
Only ever tried the adhesive once and it was a failure, as I'm a 44DD, the adhesive wouldn't hold. I'm also worried about damaging the forms, so don't use it. My only 44D bra gives me a little bounce, and I generally wear that when dressed casually, but when I dress more formally, I wear a nice lacy 40D bra, and the puppies aint moving in that.

jillleanne
09-19-2011, 03:19 PM
Only ever tried the adhesive once and it was a failure, as I'm a 44DD, the adhesive wouldn't hold. I'm also worried about damaging the forms, so don't use it. My only 44D bra gives me a little bounce, and I generally wear that when dressed casually, but when I dress more formally, I wear a nice lacy 40D bra, and the puppies aint moving in that.

Ever tried 3M automotive glue? Best to have a few days free at the end of your en femme experience just in case.

jillleanne
09-19-2011, 03:24 PM
How do you carry your breasts(forms)?
What I mean is are yours attached to you so solid that they move exactly as your upper torso moves.
or
When you move or walk do you have a bounce?

I do love the bounce and get one wheather I am wearing my small or large forms.

How do you wear yours?

Do I get the bounce because they are not supported well?

It is hard and fun to run, also the bounce does make you more noticeable in public (if you get out).

yes, always attached mostly. Of course they bounce if I run, but who wants to run in 4" heels around the block? I suppose they move slightly walking but as I wear underwire bra's with wide straps I get great support per say. I guess I would just like to see more movement in my tops(sweaters) when out and about.

RenneB
09-19-2011, 03:35 PM
More bounce to the ounce I say. Actually, back in the early days of waterballons I got a lot of bounce. Then I went with the silicone forms and I must balance the clevage advantage of wearing a 34C that pushes my natural skin together against the better fitting 38B that gets the bounce. It all depends on the outfit I'm wearing. The deep v-neck sun dress will need the cleavage while the black ribbed turtleneck will get the bounce....

I also like the sub topic here of to attach or not to attach. I'm thinking of attaching the girls but with the right bra I don't think I need to.

Renne.....

Lexine
09-19-2011, 03:49 PM
My forms (38B for inquiring minds) are adhesive but over time they've lost their stickiness so, in order to compensate for the bounce (and to also ensure that my forms don't accidentally pop through my collar), when I run really fast or something along those lines, I usually put my hand on my chest area to hold them down and act a little bit to give the impression that running really, really fast with my breasts bouncing is hurting me. I know this sounds ridiculous, but I'd imagine running with huge breasts, unless you're wearing a sports bra, is very uncomfortable. This is what I think at least and I'm sticking to it. :D

Miss Maxine
09-19-2011, 04:10 PM
My forms, being so disproportinately large, have a definite bounce. I recently got a new underwire bra with elastic shoulder straps that allow my boobs to bounce and jiggle about in all their massive glory. I abo****ely love it!

Kaz
09-19-2011, 04:26 PM
I just love the idea that we want the 'bounce' but most GGs probably don't? We want to feel the breasts... do we feel the same way about 'down there'... I don't think so! A ot of my GG friends do not want 'bounce'!

But yes... feeling that you have boobs matters!

Krista1985
09-19-2011, 05:35 PM
I got a pair made of super-soft life-like forms that move as I always imagined the real ones would.

To house them, I use a, 'jiggle bra.' It's got pockets that the forms fit into and gives off a nice profile. They're large (what comes after DD again?) so when i move normally, they sway gently side to side. When running/moving quick they bounce quite authentically.

danielle40I
09-19-2011, 06:02 PM
Got my "girls" at the BFS and fit a Goddess 40K or Elomi 38HH and get plenty of jiggle and bounce...and I thoroughly enjoy it!

Miss Maxine
09-19-2011, 06:05 PM
Got my "girls" at the BFS and fit a Goddess 40K or Elomi 38HH and get plenty of jiggle and bounce...and I thotoughly enjoy it!

I love Goddess bras! Thery are a blessing for well-endowed women, such as ourselves. ^_^

racquelr
09-20-2011, 07:12 AM
I got a pair made of super-soft life-like forms that move as I always imagined the real ones would.

To house them, I use a, 'jiggle bra.' It's got pockets that the forms fit into and gives off a nice profile. They're large (what comes after DD again?) so when i move normally, they sway gently side to side. When running/moving quick they bounce quite authentically.

Please girl, don't keep us in suspense. Can you please share what brand of forms you have and where you got them? They sound like what some of the rest of us are looking for.
Please PM me if you'd prefer not to post the info here in this thread.

Mistybtm
09-21-2011, 03:36 AM
Please girl, don't keep us in suspense. Can you please share what brand of forms you have and where you got them? They sound like what some of the rest of us are looking for.
Please PM me if you'd prefer not to post the info here in this thread.

I agree let us all in the big secret ;)

Victoria P
09-21-2011, 03:49 AM
Mine jiggle just slightly though they aren't Dolly Parton size forms.

Krista1985
09-21-2011, 06:03 PM
Here you go Raquel,

http://www.thebreastformstore.com/teardrop-breastforms.aspx

I own 4 pair of forms, and two are of this construction (diff sizes) and I like them the best. I got DD's and G's (in that order) because I like them big and have a larger frame, but what really struck me was their softness. They ship discretely and came in a large nondescript brown box. Inside were two smaller, white boxes that held the forms. The packaging of the forms themselves is well done, twin white boxes with plastic inserts that perfectly fit the forms (nipple pointed down) inside, with a lid for stacking in storage. They only lose points for not having expedited shipping available, so 7-10 days passed between ordering and receiving.

The other two types I have are too stiff and rigid in the pocket bras or even when glued. I'm not gonna share the brand info on those, but they are fine products. It's just that the linked ones above are better. Incidentally, I paid more for the two sets I don't wear anymore than for my super soft ones3.

SusanLCD
09-22-2011, 12:45 AM
I am a 42C and, normally, mine don't jiggle. When I'm out doing whatever, I walk with my shoulders back and follow my forms through the doorways and stores. I don't always attach them, but, they're usually sticky enough that my bra keeps them solidly in place, regardless how I move or bend. However,.......

Last night (Wednesday), I was dressed and at a location where I discovered the up escalator to be blocked off for maintenance. I looked around and saw an elevator some distance away and I started toward it. As I got closer, people entered the elevator and I could see that the doors would close before I got near it. Walking wouldn't cover the space quickly enough so I began to jog toward the elevator. Of course, with a skirt/blouse and 2" heels, that brief jog had my forms bouncing in the way we've all seen (and loved) before.

There were 5 men on the elevator and they saw me coming. You've gotta KNOW they held that elevator door for me. They'd have held it all night, if required.

I stepped in and said "Thank you", but, I was thinking of this post at that moment. Not a jiggle; a definite running bounce. :heehee:

Tasha_Yar
10-18-2011, 06:20 PM
As this forum has made clear, bounce and jiggle is all in the Bra. I wear either a 42D or 42 DDD depending on my mood and dress. If I want bounce I use a nice underwired unlined Vanity Fair bra with very stretchy straps. If I want to just "stick them out there" I use a Maidenform Full Support bra which has absolutely zero stretch to it. 5 clip band, 1" wide straps. It would stop a bullet.

Now, If I'm really feeling foxy and looking for a little attention (Be careful where you go here) I bought a 50's style circle stitch bullet bra. No bounce, but those pointy puppies really stick right out there. Wear with a pleated, starched blouse with a circle pin, Narrow A line charcoal grey skirt with no kick pleat (I sewed mine shut to get the hobble effect. Seamed stockings and plain black patent leather heels. Bought some 50's glasses at a thrift store to complete the look. Mad Men here I come! Really fun, and met a bunch of nice women (The genetic kind) who wanted to know where to get a bra like that. They were entranced.

LRoberts
10-18-2011, 06:53 PM
I purchased my breastforms from glamour Boutigue. I have the asymetrical ones in size 6 and also 8. I use the Holister medical adhesive to adhere them to my chest. it will stay on forever and not irritate. I go braless all the time and love the jiggle and bounce. They feel so real! Be careful about the adhesive if you decide to glue them on. A lot of the adhesives will burn and irritate your chest area. Hard to cover from the wife!!!

MackenzieMarigold
10-18-2011, 07:32 PM
I have natural B-cups, but very very little bounce =(

Though I am thankful for them, I'm not on HRT and I'm not very overweight yet still here they are!

lingerieLiz
10-18-2011, 09:16 PM
I don't bounce much, but women my size "C" don't bounce much either. Bra less they do bounce.

lovemyboobs
10-18-2011, 10:47 PM

That is very bad for your car!!! sorry car guy(girl) in me coming out!

And mine are natural so yes they bounce in the right bra and LOVE it!!

Samantha W
10-19-2011, 06:43 AM
I love the feeling of bounce. Up till 2 years ago I just stuffed with rice bags or whatever. But now that I have my forms it feels so much better with a good adhesive bonding them to my chest. The weight and pull as I move isn’t unlike the tug and pull of garters.

Myranda
10-26-2011, 10:48 AM

have you looked into the Cleeavage Range from http://www.proactiveprosthetics.com

They are pricey, but the illusion is just incredible. I wish I had the means to get a set myself, and that my wife was supportive.

HannahF6
10-26-2011, 01:57 PM
Like everyone welse here, I find the feeling of the bounce to be amazing, just love it.

Hannah

Tasha_Yar
10-27-2011, 12:03 AM
have you looked into the Cleeavage Range from http://www.proactiveprosthetics.com

They are pricey, but the illusion is just incredible. I wish I had the means to get a set myself, and that my wife was supportive.

Well, what I have found is the right choice of bra covers a lot of "defects" in mass produced Brest forms. At least for me, unlined bra's with under wire support seem to work. The ones with very stretchy fabric (Nylon/Spandex/Cotton) for the cups and shoulder straps. Hake sure the bad is tight to hold the forms to your chest. "It Stays" glue helps. It's won't glue them on, but makes sure they don't slide around. If you want a more secure attachment, use 3M 66 or 99 spray glue. Let it set for 90 mins. with a tight bra and then you can go bra-less. Simply amazing feeling with the weight supported only by your chest. I simply love this feeling and the bounce is very natural as is the breast shape. Much more like a real GG woman.

Tasha.

Jenniferpl
10-27-2011, 08:24 AM
Love the bounce. Makes me feel like a woman but I have to agree that bouncing is not good though.

Phoebe
10-27-2011, 01:46 PM
There is a obese woman who walks around the neighborhood every afternoon. She must have 50 ZZZ breasts and does not appear to wear a bra. Bounce, yes lots of bouncing: :brolleyes:

SmileS12
10-27-2011, 02:09 PM
I'm new to the whole breast form thing. I have one pair, and they are self-adhesive, but because my wife will not let me shave the forest, they don't stick. They do stick when using a very tight bra, and that is the closest I've been able to actually feel the forms, and jiggles is all I get due to the tightness of the b cup. I really don't want to go any bigger than a b, because I'm trying to blend in, not be noticed. But I have been giving the self-adhesive a little more stick with stick it, as to not lose them, or bounce them together. With the Stick It if come right off the hair when removed slowly, but they stay put when in my bra. I don't know about the bounce, because of this situation. If I could just get her to see the light, and understand that this hair is not necessary, and all it does is make me itch, and feel gross, maybe I could understand how the bounce would feel.

Toodles,
Eve

Jilmac
10-27-2011, 07:09 PM
Yep I love the bounce, I have three sizes of forms C, D, and DD and never attach them with glue or ant other means. They fit well into whichever size bra I choose, and the bounce and jiggle become natural to my movements. Of course, the bounce is way more noticable with the big ones but that's part of the fun of having interchangable forms.