PDA

View Full Version : halloween

brenda
04-12-2004, 10:28 PM
does anyone else go public at halloween? then stay private the rest of the time? people are starting to wonder about me (maybe they should)

CindyT
04-12-2004, 10:47 PM
I look foreward to halloween so I can dress up, but, I usually go out of town so people I see every day don't know how I dress! I also use it as an excuse to shop for clothes and wigs and stuff like that!
Cindy

eleventhdr
04-13-2004, 06:22 AM
For me this is how it really all did begin. Once i found and discoved i had this femm side to myself inside i did dress for severla halloweens in girls coustomes and then went on from there to dress at scifi conventions for three years. It was so very nice finally finding out that i did have this feminine side to myself . But how very unfortuatlly my dad just did not like or even attempt to understand this desire to dress as female and be a girl he thought it a perversion which unfortuatllly a lot of people still do. Ah well once i did discover and realize that i was a girl inside i was then hooked and realized i could never go back to being just my old male self ever again I had found my other self and so I then knew i was the girl i was meant to have been from the very beginning. and then realized that it what was meant to have been. So then i got a big sister through the email from one of the transgenered clubs she helped me a great deal at frist helping me to finally find myself we still do keep in touch. So then i came to find out that i had deep feelings of having been female in mnay past lives bits and pieces came to me from other times and places which had very probaly always been there. And i then got the feelings that having been female many more times the male. Which led right back to the continued feelings that i should have been female in this lifetime. After all there is nothing wrong with being a girl just ask most real girls they can and will try to explain if one will just really listen and try to understand. what it is really all about being female it is really all for the better being female you know and see and if one rreally trys to understand then one can and will begin to comprehend what being female and what female is really like and all about and this is the whole key to then getting along with women females you do see. So Thank's for listening Jay Suzy Ann More Later!