PDA

View Full Version : CD Better Business Bureau: Kudos to Classic Curves, Int'l!

Stephanie Brooks
11-01-2005, 04:18 PM
Here's BIG KUDOS to Classic Curves, International!

http://clcrv.com/

A little over a month ago I ordered a Veronica 2 hip and butt foundation garment. After receiving it I wore it out in public with the love-hate relationship of wearing a girdle: I love what it does for me, but it is a bit restrictive. So be it, what price beauty? This was my second Veronica, my first being lost in my purge a year ago. Here's the thread of that night out on the town:

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15752

After returning to The Real World, I was preparing to launder my garment. When I removed the pads, I discovered one of the pads was torn (photo attached). I was heartbroken. I didn't know if I'd torn it when I removed it from the garment, or if it had somehow torn before I'd received it in the mail. Nevertheless, I needed to repair it somehow.

I wrote to Classic Curves explaining the above, including the fact that I didn't know how it happened. Ms. Espy Lopez, President of Classic Curves, International, wrote back offering two possible courses of action. One was a fix I could do, the other a fix she could do if I returned the pad. I returned the pad along with a little cash for shipping and handling.

The pad came in the mail yesterday. I examined the fix. WOW, either the fix was extraordiarily well done so as to be completely hidden, or it was a new pad. I wrote to Ms. Lopez today, and she responded it was a new pad. "I didn't like the idea of a repair in a new garment."

To Ms. Espy Lopez, President of Classic Curves, International:

Thank you very much! Kudos to you.

Sharon
11-01-2005, 06:51 PM
Excellent, Stephanie! :clap:

That one, relatively inexpensive, act of service by Classic Curves and Mr. Lopez will pay off many, many times over for them, something I wish every company would learn.
Not only will you continue to shop there, but I will also. And I'm willing to bet that several of our members will check them out as well.

KatieZ
11-01-2005, 07:41 PM
I've been saving up for a veronica 2. That is good to hear they stand behind there product so well. I feel better already, spending that kind of money.

Thanx for that info.

Hugs

Mary Jane
11-01-2005, 08:09 PM
Stephanie,

Thanks for the info. I have been pondering if I should spend that much for the Veronica2. This definitely will have an affect on my opinion of Classic Curves. Knowing such people are in charge there makes investing in such a garment a little less painful to the wallet.

Mary Jane

TGMarla
11-01-2005, 08:32 PM
Very cool! I'm glad you were a satisfied customer. Customer service is a very important thing, and obviously Ms. Lopez knows it. I sure wish I could afford a garment like that. *Sigh*

Stephanie Kay
11-01-2005, 09:41 PM
Espy Lopez is one of the sweetest gals you will ever meet. I ordered the Veronica 2 a couple of years ago and ordered the hip pads too big. I sent them back and she gladly trimmed them down for me. I got them back and they were still too big, so I sent them back again and she did another trim job. When I got them back they still were not right and I decided that I did not want it at all. I called her and talked to her on the phone and explained myself and without any complaint or resistance told me to send the whole garment back and she refunded the full price. She has a money back satisfaction guarantee and she means it!!

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-02-2005, 03:21 AM
Espy is a sweetie. After I got my Veronica 2, I sent it back for reshaping (was a little to bootilicious too) and she gladly made the changes and mailed it back for free.

Marla, you might check out the Sweet Cheeks (http://www.glamourboutique.com/Cart/glamourboutique/shopping.cgi?page=bodyshape.html&category=yes&cart_id=3467686_26753) pads at Glamour Boutique, which are $50. I haven't tried it myself, but the shape of the pads looks like it will look a lot more natural that most of the 4-pad hip/butt shapers. It's not long enough to work well with pants -- which is one of the selling points with the Veronica 2 -- but should work well with skirts and dresses.