PDA

View Full Version : Any real women

Nina
04-23-2004, 06:04 AM
Are there many women who like to go out with TV's as I've never met or been out with any?
The reason I ask is I've been out with a few women in the past who would never entertain any thoughts of their man dressing as a women for them(sadly this includes my present girlfriend)
So any girls out there who like TV's. let us guy's know.

Sophie Yeats
04-24-2004, 05:35 AM
I'm quite lucky in that my other half knows and loves my dressing.
To begin with I didn't tell her about it thinking she wouldn't approve. Then after about a year or so of going out I came out to her.
She was wierded but okay with it. It was a long time before she actually saw me dressed but eventually she got used to it.
It has taken a lot of time, patience and love to come to the point now where she gets turned on by me in panties, tights etc. Which is great. :)
- Sophie

Stelli
04-25-2004, 12:45 AM
I must admit that Sophie is lucky. My wife knows my desires, she doesnot mind me being crossdressed but she would not participate in anything else. I presume it is all about if someone really loves you as person.

What I have learned is that you may be loved as role and it may look as love for person but actually it isn't. To know this is to present youself in full.

I do not think that you should hide your desires from your GF, if she really loves you she will OK you as you are. But do not take me wrong I do not know her and I do not know how all of this is important to you and obviously you are ready to trade something of yours for the sake of greater good (staying in relationship with her).

With me is easy, I came out from closet in the beginnings of my relatioship with my present wife. So she knew before we decided to be together.

Now it is up to you to decide if she is supportive or not. You may always talk to her about this subject without rising suspicion so that you can test what she thinks about that. I presume you talk to her....

Stelli
04-25-2004, 12:51 AM
Straight
If anyone has read any of my post you will know I'm straight and live with my girlfriend. It's a big problem for me as I love to dress more than anything and fear it could end up finishing our relationship(I've sugested dressing for her before and she was not keen)
I wish I had been born a woman and lived with another woman.(this is the way it should have been) But for now talking to other CD's here and thinking of you as my girlfriends is the closest I can get. Our relationship has become distant of late because all I can think and dream about is the next time I dress. Are there many women who like to go out with TV's as I've never met or been out with any?
Maybe thats a good thread starter. What do you think?

This explains furthermore.

The desire to crossdress is not a thing you can get rid of. You can postpone it, but it will come out sooner or later.

This is also tough decision for you - your girlfriend or your inner desires.

I have no doubt, we are all dear to ourselves, your crossdressing is going to win sooner or later.