PDA

View Full Version : Trying Sisters Cloths

sarfu
03-07-2004, 02:54 AM
When I was around 12yrs old I started trying on my older sisters clothing, she was around 15yrs and just starting to develope. She would go to the bathroom and take off her clothes then call me to take them into the laundry for her, I would stand at the bathroom door and she would pass her clothes out to me, everything smelt so nice and I just couldn't wait to get to the laundry to put her things on, usually just the panty's and bra to start with, but it soon developed into the full thing.I think my sister may have had an idea of what I was doing and one day she caught me in her clothes. She had given me her clothing and I waited till I could hear the water running for her bath before rushing to the laundry and getting into her gear. I was so embarrased when the laundry door flew open and there stood my sister wrapped in a bath towel and just looking at me. Just looking, she didn't say anything or do anything,she just stared at me for a very long time. I wished the earth would swallow me.After that my sister became very possessive of me and controlled me with threats of telling my friends what I had done. So I became a bit of a plaything for her (although I didn't mind) as long as I could get dressed up now and then.

Thats all I'd like to say at this point! But if anyone out there wants to hear more? Let me know.

tittypot
03-07-2004, 06:16 PM
Hi came across your story i to started to wear my sisters lingerie now im married i have my own my wife knows i crossdress we go shopping together to buy lingerie hope to hear more about you and you sister and what she made you do for her so you could wear her lingerie Regards Tittypot. sisters clothing, she was around 15yrs and just starting to develope. She would go to the bathroom and take off her clothes then call me to take them into the laundry for her, I would stand at the bathroom door and she would pass her clothes out to me, everything smelt so nice and I just couldn't wait to get to the laundry to put her things on, usually just the panty's and bra to start with, but it soon developed into the full thing.I think my sister may have had an idea of what I was doing and one day she caught me in her clothes. She had given me her clothing and I waited till I could hear the water running for her bath before rushing to the laundry and getting into her gear. I was so embarrased when the laundry door flew open and there stood my sister wrapped in a bath towel and just looking at me. Just looking, she didn't say anything or do anything,she just stared at me for a very long time. I wished the earth would swallow me.After that my sister became very possessive of me and controlled me with threats of telling my friends what I had done. So I became a bit of a plaything for her (although I didn't mind) as long as I could get dressed up now and then.

Thats all I'd like to say at this point! But if anyone out there wants to hear more? Let me know.[/QUOTE]

heather Martin
03-08-2004, 12:22 PM
i want to hear more please

Years and years ago I used to wear my sister's clothes. I must admit I never got caught, well she never let me know that she knew! She used to have a lovely matching set of lingerie: they were blue and white gingham checked bra, panties and suspender belt.... I would wear with a lovely silky pair of stockings with a lovely brown checked pattern on. In fact the first time I ever left my house dressed en femme (when I was 12) I wore this set of underwear. I wore a grey dress and a pair of blue slingback shoes and a wing that my mother had been give for holding a wig party! I would love to be able to find them again and have the body to fit into them! Nowadays I have to wear a corset etc. to keep my shape, tee.. hee...

Lots of Love
Heather

darlene
03-08-2004, 01:38 PM
When I was around 12yrs old I started trying on my older sisters clothing, she was around 15yrs and just starting to develope. She would go to the bathroom and take off her clothes then call me to take them into the laundry for her, I would stand at the bathroom door and she would pass her clothes out to me, everything smelt so nice and I just couldn't wait to get to the laundry to put her things on, usually just the panty's and bra to start with, but it soon developed into the full thing.I think my sister may have had an idea of what I was doing and one day she caught me in her clothes. She had given me her clothing and I waited till I could hear the water running for her bath before rushing to the laundry and getting into her gear. I was so embarrased when the laundry door flew open and there stood my sister wrapped in a bath towel and just looking at me. Just looking, she didn't say anything or do anything,she just stared at me for a very long time. I wished the earth would swallow me.After that my sister became very possessive of me and controlled me with threats of telling my friends what I had done. So I became a bit of a plaything for her (although I didn't mind) as long as I could get dressed up now and then.

Thats all I'd like to say at this point! But if anyone out there wants to hear more? Let me know.Wow! I love your story! I'm fascinated by control issues. I'd love to hear more about how your sister used you as a "plaything".

Lavern
03-08-2004, 02:15 PM
I also was dominated by my sister. I used to sneak into her bedroom and try on her silky lingerie. She and mom had caught me several times. And each time I would say I would never do it again. But that urge kept coming back.
Oneday after school I came home early and got into sisters clothes and was waltzing around the room when I heard sis's voice, so I ran to the closet and hid. I heard her open the door to the room and also heard another voice too. I was hoping she wouldnt be long since she had a girlfriend with her. Anyway they talked for awhile and then the girlfriend opened the closet door. There I was in sis's dress and heels. She just stood there with her mouth open and staired for a few minutes, but what seemed to be hours. THen she busted out laughing. Sis was asking what was so funny and then she came to the closet door. Sis got mad and told me to get out of there, but the girl friend started calling me sissy names and telling my sister how cute I looked, then my sister started laughing too. THey laughed and giggled for at least an hour. THen sis told me told me to get out of her dress and as I did they saw that I had on panties, bra and a slip and started laughing again.
Finally they settled down a little and they decided to make my face up, paint my nail and curl my hair. After that sis had me put on one of her day dresses and gave me some older heels and they had me march around the room to see how good of job they had done.
THey also decided that I would start doing all of their chores from now on and while I was wearing girls clothes, so that I could see what girls really do besides wearing nice clothes.
THat went on all thru my school years and to know more just email me.

sanitha
03-12-2004, 02:54 PM
Hi sarfu

I loved your post. I too did the same thing. I was aroun 14 when I started wearing my elder sister's cloths. She was 18 at that time and was well (:-)) developed. I loved smelling her cloths and could not care about anything in the world for me to have her cloths. Oh, they were lovely. The best i liked was her bras and panties. Over a period of time she sensed what I was doing and caught me one day. But, we started having little 'play time' after wards and she kind of used me well... I am now 37 and even someties (very very rarely though) we have a fling....

sanitha

sanitha
03-15-2004, 09:41 AM
Hi Safru
I would love to hear more about your relationship with your sistet. Please share with us....
Sanitha

sanitha
03-15-2004, 09:48 AM
Hi Imogenx
As I said earlier, my sister was elder than me by about 3 years. From the day she caught me waering her bra and panties, she started completely controlling me. We used to get lot of alone time, since both our parent were working and touring a lot. She would take me to her bed room, ask me to undress in front of her and ask me to undress her. She will ask me to wear all her clothings and she will give me a complete make over while she is fully naked. She teated me like I am some sort of a doll to her. She will ask me to play with her breats and also give her a mouth job. I cannot say no to anything as it will result it complete ruin of my life according to her. This threat kind of made me go for anything she says and honestly I loved every bit of it. Once in a while I will get a mouth job my self. Til I moved out at about 22, all her dirty laundry first will go through me before it hits the washing machine. Share with me if you have any interesting actions. I can may be try later...

girlandy
03-15-2004, 11:30 AM
I also was dominated by my sister. I used to sneak into her bedroom and try on her silky lingerie. She and mom had caught me several times. And each time I would say I would never do it again. But that urge kept coming back.
Oneday after school I came home early and got into sisters clothes and was waltzing around the room when I heard sis's voice, so I ran to the closet and hid. I heard her open the door to the room and also heard another voice too. I was hoping she wouldnt be long since she had a girlfriend with her. Anyway they talked for awhile and then the girlfriend opened the closet door. There I was in sis's dress and heels. She just stood there with her mouth open and staired for a few minutes, but what seemed to be hours. THen she busted out laughing. Sis was asking what was so funny and then she came to the closet door. Sis got mad and told me to get out of there, but the girl friend started calling me sissy names and telling my sister how cute I looked, then my sister started laughing too. THey laughed and giggled for at least an hour. THen sis told me told me to get out of her dress and as I did they saw that I had on panties, bra and a slip and started laughing again.
Finally they settled down a little and they decided to make my face up, paint my nail and curl my hair. After that sis had me put on one of her day dresses and gave me some older heels and they had me march around the room to see how good of job they had done.
THey also decided that I would start doing all of their chores from now on and while I was wearing girls clothes, so that I could see what girls really do besides wearing nice clothes.
THat went on all thru my school years and to know more just email me.tell me more my e-mail add is andy69poole@hotmail.com do u still wear girly clothes ave u got any pic 4 me

girlandy
03-19-2004, 10:37 AM
tell me more send me more stories 2 andy69poole@hotmail.com

PrettyPolly
03-19-2004, 01:47 PM
ooo yes, and what a fine selection she has. Let me know if you wanna see more :D

claudia797
03-19-2004, 02:58 PM
:) love the dress polly

PrettyPolly
03-29-2004, 06:42 AM
When i was 14 my sister was 16. I used to wear her school uniform and the sheerest of black tights. She never liked the opaque ones which was brilliant for me. I used to wait for her to go visit her friends and then mess around with her clothes. I was all dressed up one day and I did not hear her come in. She bust me and asked me if I liked it. Hell yes I said. She didnt mind and would even buy me panties and tights when she whent out shopping. Till today I still wear her clothes and she does not mind at all. Sometimes we dress together. I normally buy her some sexy panties for her birthday. She did tell one of her friends about my habit but when i dress with her i get some sex out of it. She has a pantyhose fetish and the best set of legs i have ever seen.

anne
04-11-2004, 12:29 PM

Thats all I'd like to say at this point! But if anyone out there wants to hear more? Let me know.
I envy you having a sister because you get to wear her lovely cloths and she helps you I don't have a sister i wish i had I would love to hear more of your story

claira
05-31-2004, 02:02 AM
undefinedundefined :o undefinedmy sister is younger then me but we have always being pertty close in hight.and i to would wear her clothes.i stopped wearing them for a long time.i am now married and started wearing panties,teddys,nightgolns. and my wife knows about it. i wear my panties to work everyday.my wife is still getting used to it. :o :o

claira
05-31-2004, 02:08 AM
Hi came across your story i to started to wear my sisters lingerie now im married i have my own my wife knows i crossdress we go shopping together to buy lingerie hope to hear more about you and you sister and what she made you do for her so you could wear her lingerie Regards Tittypot. sisters clothing, she was around 15yrs and just starting to develope. She would go to the bathroom and take off her clothes then call me to take them into the laundry for her, I would stand at the bathroom door and she would pass her clothes out to me, everything smelt so nice and I just couldn't wait to get to the laundry to put her things on, usually just the panty's and bra to start with, but it soon developed into the full thing.I think my sister may have had an idea of what I was doing and one day she caught me in her clothes. She had given me her clothing and I waited till I could hear the water running for her bath before rushing to the laundry and getting into her gear. I was so embarrased when the laundry door flew open and there stood my sister wrapped in a bath towel and just looking at me. Just looking, she didn't say anything or do anything,she just stared at me for a very long time. I wished the earth would swallow me.After that my sister became very possessive of me and controlled me with threats of telling my friends what I had done. So I became a bit of a plaything for her (although I didn't mind) as long as I could get dressed up now and then.

Thats all I'd like to say at this point! But if anyone out there wants to hear more? Let me know.[/QUOTE]
[B]sister stories i would like to hear more