PDA

View Full Version : How Many Are Married and Wife Knows?

Jenny
04-27-2004, 05:14 PM
I have noticed a lot of postings are done by people who are apparently married and whose wife either doesn't know or doesn't approve. Like the other thread asking how many of our members are gay or straight, I was wondering how many of our members are married and whose wife either:
a) knows and approves;
b) knows but doesn't approve; or
c) doesn't know

about their crossdressing.

raven
04-27-2004, 05:16 PM
I'am married and my wife knows I dress

Dana_cd
04-27-2004, 05:27 PM
Hi girls,
My wife knows about my dressing, she helps me alot, with makeup tips, hair, and buys some of my things for me, she's happy I found ( as she says) an escape, and she says she sees how much of a difference dressing has made in OUR life.

Jenny
04-28-2004, 08:16 AM
Silly me!!! I forgot to answer my own poll. I am not married so it really doesn't apply to me. Only a select few friends -- no one in my immediate family -- know anything at all about Jenny.

lara_myklund
04-28-2004, 01:50 PM
I told my wife after 4 years, and she accepts, but is uncomfortable.
She doesn't know the full extent, just thinks I like silk underwear.
I can understand her problem, so haven't taken it any further with her.

jodyR
04-28-2004, 01:57 PM
Hi Jenny, I'm not married. But is seems that any women I tell , Love it! I have female friends that bring me clothes, Do my makeup , paint me fingernails. I have even dressed up and gone out on the town with them. What a turn on that was. Before I grew vmy mustache back I went in public all the time. LOVED IT. Write me luv jodyR

Julie
04-28-2004, 03:22 PM
My wife knows and has known since before we were married over 22 years ago. She tolerates but doesn't really accept. Who knows, maybe another 22 years from now she'll open up!:p

shyfellow
04-30-2004, 04:17 PM
I'm afraid my wife doesn't know and wouldn't understand.

Bernadina
05-01-2004, 03:34 PM
I told my wife when we first started dating. Now we go clothes and cosmetics shopping together. She advises me on how to dress, and we go out to Girls NIghts Out together.

- Dina

kylie
05-02-2004, 02:24 PM
My wife has known for about three years that i like wering womens underwear and although it didn't turn her on initially but she likes to see me in my own 'knickers' when we have sex. She has bought me several pairs during this time and onr great turn-on for me was when i bought 'his and hers' leopard skin thongs. Hopefully she will want me to wear more items in the future and i keep dropping hints but if doesn't turn her on then i won't push it.

Stelli
05-03-2004, 01:28 AM
She knew before we started being together, she often helps me getting stuff, she participates to the certain extent in different activities but when it comes to sex she states that she is old fashioned - we have good sex when I am not CD. I respect her limits and generally try not to bother anyone with my desires. Wish to find a guy (friend) that would accept me as CD. (anyone nearby?)

Your classification needs a bit finer granulation.

wifesundies
05-03-2004, 07:13 AM
I too am married, but my wife doesn't know. I have tried to drop hints, but she didn't really go for it.

Vivian Best
05-03-2004, 03:51 PM
Hi,

I told my wife after we had been married 44 years. She hasn't said much about it. She certainly doesn't participate. Maybe in the future.

Vivian :rolleyes:

Fanny57
05-06-2004, 11:32 AM
Hi girls, I was married for years and always hid my dressing, when I finnally came out to my wife she couldn't accept it. We have a hard time ourselves so how can we expect our SO's to. My wife never really could and I always had to do it when she was not around. I'm now in a new relationship and although this women is sexually liberal and we bring may toys into the bedroom (strap-ons etc.) I don't think she would understand. I too have a bi-fantasy hidden in me and have tried expressing that openly while excited with her....only time will tell. In the mean time I love dressing and the hidden thrill of maybe getting caught. Would love to her from other girls......Luv....Fanny.... :p

MichelleH
05-06-2004, 11:51 AM
My wife knew nothing about my dressing before we were married. After we had been married for about a year, we were going to go to a Halloween costume party and I suggested maybe I would go as a girl. On the pretext of trying it out, one day I put on some of here clothes, wig and some makeup and asked her what she thought. She became pretty uncomfortable, so I let the idea drop. Nothing much happened for a few years--I continued dressing in private. One day--I can't exactly remember who started it--she was using her curling iron and started curling my hair with it (mine was not very long, in style at the time, 4 or 5"). I was loving this and asked to see in a mirror what she was doing. When she finished, she showed me and out of the blue asked me if I liked dressing like a girl. At first, I said no but then admitted it to her. I think she probably noticed her cosmetics were disappearing a little too fast. She became very upset but eventually calmed down. After that I think she did a little research on her own and realized that this probably wasn't going to go away. However, she really didn't want to deal with it. We sort of agreed to a "don't ask-don't tell" strategy. That was many years ago. Since then I have gone through periods of more or less dressing, but I no longer borrow her things--I have my own makeup and wig and some clothes. I'm pretty careful, but always worry that one of these days I will get caught again. I really don't know how she would react.

MichelleH

PaulaJeanette
05-13-2004, 06:15 AM
I am married and sort of got caught--she found my waist nipper corset on the floor of our bedroom--so I confessed to her that I was a transvestite and liked to dress in women's clothes when alone. I think she was very relieved that I wasn't having an affair with another women...actually when you think about ALL crossdressers are having an affair with another women...our fem persona inside. Well, we sat down and talked about it for a short while in which she asked the usual twenty questions. I tried to be honest but I was embarassed but more mad at myself for being careless and getting caught. In retrospect, it was a good thing because it gave me the chance to get my secret out in the open between us.

Since then, like MichelleH, we've adopted a pseudo "don't ask, don't tell". However, on occasion, it comes up and happily in positive ways. She has bought me a few pairs of panties from Victoria's Secrets..."so I won't stretch and ruin hers". I'm allowed to wear her panties when we make love and twice now "she sneaks a pair into my luggage" when I travel (don't really need them since I usually take a full set of lingerie). Don't get me wrong, I appreciate her thoughtfulness and I think is her way of telling me she knows that I'm crossdressing while on the road. I'm also beginning to think she realizes that I do crossdress whenever I'm home alone.

She still has not seen me dressed in anything beyond a pair of panties outside our bedroom time. With her blessing, I want to start wearing panties more often to sleep and around the house. I also would like to let her see me wearing a bra but that may be a bit too much for her still. Some time back, she did mention that she doesn't know if she can handle me wearing anything on top.

I'm excited and rambling so I'll stop. Thank you for listening.

Paula J

jenny_k78
05-13-2004, 06:32 AM
I am single yet.....

brenda
05-13-2004, 08:36 PM
my wife does not know about my times dressing other than halloween, but i think she is suspicious of how much i like it

Chandra Marie
06-20-2004, 03:23 PM
My current wife knows and accepts my dressing but does not participate though she lets me dress with no limits. My first wife is another story, she’s my ex because of the dressing, it was too much for her to accept.

Bernadina
06-20-2004, 05:34 PM
My wife knows.

She knew before we were married, is supportive and assists. We go clothes , jewelry, shoes and makup shopping together. The only problem we have is the lack of space for all the female attire we both own.

- Dina

Cher
06-20-2004, 07:24 PM
Hi:
I'm single and my GGirlfriend not only knows but supports my CD'ing...she bought me a thong, which is just cute as all get out, but when I get aroused, its pretty much, well, you know...I unhook her bra and she unhooks mine, etc...I'm much more flamboyantly dressed than she...she often helps me choose outfits...she's a real catch...kisses - R

maidtina
06-20-2004, 10:07 PM
Married for twenty years and my wife has known since before then.

Strictly a home player I find myself once again dressed as a maid and preparing to take my wife her breakfast in bed.

We share some of the makeup and a few pairs of shoes. Guess thats very supportive.

Jenny Beth
06-21-2004, 07:29 AM
Unlike many here my crossdressing started late in life. Having always admired women who dressed nicely I often wondered what it must be like to be all dolled up and wear high heels. I had only been with my wife a year or so when these thoughts really began to get to me. Eventually I told her about these thoughts and that I was curious to shave my legs and try on a pair of pantyhose. She was stunned at my desires but felt if I tried it I would just feel silly and the thoughts would just go away. So I shaved and she gave me a pair of her pantyhose to wear and I found it to be a wonderful experience and began to wear them all the time. At first she was uncomfortable about this but eventually she bought me my own to wear. Then one day we were cleaning out a closet and she came across a skirt she didn't wear anymore, she handed it to me saying I could have it. I wasn't sure if she was serious and didn't know how to react. Not long after that we went shopping and she bought me a pair of high heels and a bra. Things began to snowball after that and I eventually began to get into the makeup to see what I looked like as a woman. Eventually we joined a support group for hetero crossdressers and have never looked back, we have been together for twenty three years now and have a relationship I wouldn't give up for anything.

Jenny B

Karenscott
06-21-2004, 09:37 AM
Hi all,, When I was married, my wife knew and even enjoyed my dressing. She was all the time buying me outfits and lingerie to wear, She even went to a few support group meetings with me. We split for other reasons though. I eventually told 2 g/f's since my divorce,, one was not very understanding,, and the other never realy got into it either, ( and she was bi). My current g/f knows, and enjoys, but is unsure where this road is leading. I talk often of hormones and starting transition, and this scares her, as she enjoys my dual ginderness, and has no feelings for other women as I would surely become some day. My overall experience is that more women are understanding and supportive than we think. Now ,,,, if only I could tell my MOM !

diane
06-21-2004, 11:40 AM
My wife knows and totally supports. Can't believe I missed this thread before

pedebra
06-21-2004, 02:13 PM
I have been married for 19 years; my wife does not know. Any time the topic comes up on TV or radio my wife comments that "those people are strange" or "that is disgusting". Needless to say, I would hate for my wife to find out. That said I often wonder at what she thinks of my shaved armpits
and chest, sometime shaved legs and pubic hair shaved in a female style.

Debra

Jenny
07-29-2004, 12:56 PM
Hi Everyone,

Threads come and go so fast on the forum (bumped lower on the list by newer threads) that I think sometimes people might miss one that might have some interest for them. The comment by Jodi Artemis about a forum for the spouses and SO of dressers reminded me of this thread from a couple of months ago that had quite a bit of activity for a while. There hasn't been any activity on it for over a month. During that period of time we have had lots and lots of new members. So I thought I would revive this and see if anybody has anything to add to the discussion.

For those of you who might want to reply, it might be interesting if your spouse or so knows about your dressing, how they found out: by their own discovery, by accident, or by you telling them?

Of course, it may be that no one has anything to add to this thread and it should just die a natural death. :(

Danielle1960
07-29-2004, 02:21 PM
Wife knows and is hostile to the idea. However, now that 6 months have past she is making ovatures but still instist she thinks is aweful.

ChristineRenee
07-29-2004, 03:00 PM
I told my wife before we got engaged, while we were still dating. She is not crazy about it but seems to tolerate it. We have been married for 10 years now and her acceptance level...while not where I would hope to have it...is much higher than when we were first together.

I know that deep down she wishes this were something that I would just outgrow or stop doing altogether, but she understands that the reality is that it is not going to ever happen.

We are continuing to work through this issue on a day-to-day basis. We both are committed to making this marriage work, and through continued education and knowledge, along with a lot of understanding and love, I believe we will make this all work to our mutual benefit over time.

Christine

kristi cd
07-29-2004, 06:46 PM
Still single here. :D

Darby
07-29-2004, 08:02 PM
I'm married, 9 years, and my wife didn't know until recently when she found some videos and pictures of me on my computer. Girls was she a bit pissed and it shook us quite a bit but after a few weeks, she has slowly started joking about it. Years ago she found a few photos of me but didn't make a big deal about it... I took the advice of a valued person and it did help ALOT! Thanks Madilyn!!!

softandsmooth
07-29-2004, 08:31 PM
I am not quite married - but am engaged. The wedding is in about a month.

My Fiancee knows, as I told her early in our relationship. We have been dating for very close to three years.

She approves - truth be told it did not even seem to surprise her that much. It is just one of the things that I love about her.

CHarlotte

Teddie
07-30-2004, 02:07 AM
I told my wife shortly after we were married. And, she didn't have a problem with it from the start. We have become "sisters". We love to go shopping together, she enjoys doing my makeup, and has helped me to successfully go beyond the walls of the house.

Miss Vicki
07-30-2004, 02:16 AM
My wife caught me a couple of times. Does not approve and she beleives that I no longer dress.
I wish that she did approve and would help. Life would be grand.

Madilyn
07-30-2004, 10:09 PM
because the "knows" easily out number the "don't knows" two-to-one. I have been married for 14 years and living with the same woman for 19. She is a very heterosexual female (and even goes "eww" when she sees two women kiss on TV) and I have tried to persuade her to accept alternate lifestyles, but she's not having any of it. I wouldn't dream of telling her about Madilyn.

She's also not very PC for the times...kind of an old-soul I guess. For example: I am preparing to go out next weekend, so I'm growing my own nails for Friday night and then I'll do the press-on's for Saturday. I tested the nail growing awhile back and decided that two weeks would look decent and three would be just right (for a casual night). I got away with two weeks before, but I'm at the two week point right now and it's not going so well. I was helping her make the bed tonight and accidentally caught her with a nail and it smarted. She immediately said "When are you going to cut those nails, you're starting to look like a faggot". Internally I was boiling because I do not appreciate the derogatory comment towards the gay community, but I kept my cool and told her I hadn't gotten around to trimming them. She let it drop at that point.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do because I still have another week of growing them and she's not leaving town for her sister's place until Wednesday. Do I just be defiant and not cut them (and keep lying) or do I go ahead and cut them? Having my own nails one night is just a fun experiment and nothing crucial to me going out. I could use press-on's for Friday night if need be. I just don't want my nails to out me. She also asked why I haven't been wearing any underwear, when in reality I've been wearing nothing but g-strings. It serves me right for being silly and not realizing that the woman who graciously does my laundry every week might get suspicious when she doesn't see any underwear in the dirty clothes. I guess I'll have to throw clean underwear into the clothes hopper just to appease her curiousity.

Anyway, off topic again, but "No" my wife does not know, and I have no doubt in my mind that she would pack her bags if she ever does find out. No matter what you say, there is a protection factor of the life one leads that has to be guarded. I love my wife and we have our ups and downs like any couple, but to think that she is open minded enough to accept me dressing is a pipedream. I envy all of those here who are able to share this passion with your wife or SO, so enjoy it and be thankful. You are extremely lucky...

Kisses and an Invisible Cloak,

Maddy :cool:

p.s. Darby sweetheart, you just about gave me a heart attack with your new avatar...you are so hot ;). I'm glad my "counseling" was effective and helpful. One always cringes giving others advice that may backfire, but I did it out of a concern and love for you dear. It's great to see you posting again. I still want you to get with the program and find me on Yahoo sometime soon. I hope things continue to improve on the homefront. :)

Jocee
07-31-2004, 06:34 AM
Very married..... with 2 kids..... all who know too. My S/O is supportive, but non-participatory, as in "Honey, no one would recognize you, but everyone would recognize me, then recognize you."

We talked about going on a girls vacation, but when it comes down to it, we get so little time off together, that we want to spend it together with out the other girl tagging along :)

Jennifer in CO
07-31-2004, 06:55 AM
girlfriend and I were getting serious in college so I wrote her a long letter explaining my "desires". Her response was that as long as I didn't want to become a girl she was fine. Also included in her response letter were a new matching bra/panty set. That was almost 30 years ago. Lots of love shared around here....

Jen

AmberDay
08-23-2004, 09:49 AM
I told my wife about my crossdressing about five months into our dating relationship (7 years ago). She was indifferent about it at first, until she saw me wearing certain items (silk panties, pantyhose). It made her really uncomfortable. So I stopped for a while. Out of the blue she wanted to see me wear some pantyhose. It was great! I got fully dressed with a wig, she did my makeup, and took some pictures of me. Not too long after she told me to stop again. Before we got married, my wife and I negotiated terms for my crossdressing. 1. No men or other women. 2. Not around her or the kids. 3. Discuss items being purchased so not to effect the family budget. 4. Don't go out in public. 5. Don't talk about it every other day. 6. I can shave my legs from September to March. I thought everything sounded okay at first and I agreed to it. I do regret number 4 because my wife says that I can not go to support group meetings. She says she is all the support I need, I do not need to find other CD's and associate with them.
I am dying for help! It is killing me just looking at websites on the internet. I need to actually see others CD's and associate with them. Wife says, "No, I am all the support you need." I see support as an active role in the crossdressing (doing it around her at home). I fully support her feelings about not seeing me dressed, and I will not force that on her.
I feel she does accept me. She rarely ever brings it up in a fight and doesn't degrade me for it. She accepts my personal hobby and gives me time at home alone to dress.

kristi cd
08-23-2004, 10:23 AM
Too young to be married at my age, but when/if I do. I will be sure the supposed wife knows about my little habit in advanced.

Same for me. I couldn't imagine not having her at least know, and accepting would be the ultimate I suppose.

AnnaMaria
08-24-2004, 04:46 PM
I am married and my wife knows to an extent. But she doesn't really know all that much.
She knows that i wear panties and not mens underwear. She knows that I sleep in nightgowns or tanks and panties or silky nighties. That is just about as far as it goes. She gave me the impression a few weeks ago, when I told her about the book "My Husband Betty", that she would not be very understanding if I decided to go any farther with this than she already knows about. I don't know if it is due to her fear that someone will find out or if maybe she thinks that she might lose me to a man or something.
I know that she wouldn't lose me at all in fact I now realize that if she did accept me for who I am we would have an even closer relationship than we do now. Though I am not sure how she would react to the idea of what would appear to be a lesbian relationship.
who knows, maybe in the future we can come to some sort of understanding about Anna and she can be more a part of our lives instead of just mine.

Anna

myld57
08-25-2004, 11:00 PM
I have not been cross dressing very long (couple of years) but before that I would sneak wearing some of my wife's panties on occasions.

My wife does know about most of my cross dressing activities (can't remember how she found out), she does not encourage or discourage me at all, as long as I do it in private I don;t think she has a problem with it ....

She would not be happy with me meeting other cd'ers so if that happens it will be just our little secret.!!!!

She does sometimes dress me in knickers during sex, and the sex is always great when she does, but she has to have a glass of wine or 2 for that to happen lol

So I stay mainly in the closet and dress when wife is at work and child is at school, thats the way I like it and I would never do anything to hurt either of them.

Kiki ;)

Danielle1960
08-26-2004, 04:12 PM
My wife as I posted a couple of pages ago was very hostile but I've seen some ovatures toward acceptance. She has been taking me for manicures, pedicures and eye brow waxings. She still insists that she doesn't want anything to do with it but I think her curiosity will change that. My only problem (being so new at it all ) is not scaring her when she lets me dress. Oh well life is great!!
Danielle

Ava Mouse
08-26-2004, 06:01 PM
I told my wife a few years ago. She was shocked at first, probably because I had such a hard time forming the words... "I'm.... I'm.... Batman." er... :D

She's OK with it, but we both agree on no permanant changes, hormones, plastic surgery, etc. So, I fully respect that, and the family/relationship comes first. (Which significantly limits my dressing sessions, but appreciate the times I do get more.)

About 2x a year we both dressup to the 9's, have some wine and just chat.

I joined Tri-Ess last week and she's OK with that. I'm hoping to 'drag' her to a meeting so she's comfortable with what goes on there. I know she'd appreciate having new wife friends to discuss this with.

cdgirl
12-30-2004, 10:15 AM
:( my wife knows married 21 years i think she is coming around no way.threw alot of stuff away and tried to give it up several times.i love her.this is my desire to crossdress and i love it and i dont want to give it up either. and im not. cdgirl. and quoted from a good friend of mine i hope she wont mind.( my fem clock is ticking ) and im not getting any younger.

JayinNYC
12-30-2004, 10:57 AM
And Ill throw on a pair of her panties during our intimate times every now and again, but she has no idea to what extent I dressup, nor that I look to meet / dress with others.

Natasha Anne
12-30-2004, 11:07 AM
My wife has known since shortly after we met. That was 15 years ago, and I've been married to her for 9 years nows. It remains extremely hard.

I find that opinion must always override who I am and lately I feel a bit repressed by it all. There's always the same blackmail and passive aggression many of those in the GG world send our way.

It's obvious that in the coming years men will be able to cross gender boundaries as simply as women do to today, but being a trail blazer is not at all easy. I often wish they (those GG's who don't seek to be enlightened) could travel back in time about 50 years and witness the appalling behaviour that was present toward those in the female population wearing trousers and see just how similar their behaviour is towards us. I can accept that many men are backwards, because they've never had to fight for their rights, but for a women to allow history to repeat itself is unforgivable. They often express an attitude that in practice says I can be who I am and that can be anything I want but as a male you must fulfill the stereotype I desire.

I was honest with my wife from the outset, and she made choices in our relationship that she needs to stick with. It might sound like I'm selfish, but I live by my decisions and I now at a juncture where I can't be anything other than what I am no matter what pain I feel. I don't dress often (sometimes months can go by), but I feel I need to dress more not less. I love her deeply and hope she never leaves, but as much as I love her I can't accept bigotry or intolerance ever.

Donna Louise
12-30-2004, 11:34 AM
My wife has known for several years. I came out to her after being married a long time. When we met I thought I was sort of over it so I never told her before we married. Soon, very soon after, I started dressing a little at a time again. Now I have a closet full, drawers full and boxes full of shoes. Along with 6 wigs.

She has grown to the point that she doesn't mind as long as I am in the house with no company. But I am not allowed to touch her in any sexual manner when dressed.

Donna Louise

jessicam
12-30-2004, 11:36 AM
my wife knows and is not sure what to make of it

jessicam

Nina
12-30-2004, 11:46 AM
I would love to have a wife in the first place. I;m 32(33 soon so don't forget) and no one has wanted to marry me but if i did ever get married they would have to be told about my dressing. My ex G/F found my stuff in the atic after about 4 years and things were never tne same after, She always looks at me different. Like she didn't really know what was going on in my head.
Anyway don't forget the birthday. I have a wish list if anyone is intrested :D

flicka
12-30-2004, 04:42 PM
This thread certainly illustrates the compulsivness of cross-dressing. My G**, so many of you are teetering through minefields or playing Russian roulette. I got goosepimples reading some of your experiences .... like the Missus finding you with the constricting marks of suspender belts etc! I'm glad I'm excluded from such happenings

Katiegirl
12-30-2004, 05:50 PM
My ex wife found out and that is why she is an ex wife

If I ever have another relatationship I would make it clear from the start I would rather it end at that point.

:)

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

Karenscott
12-30-2004, 09:21 PM
When I was married,, I told my wife shortly into the relationship.. she grew to realy like Karen,, very supportive. Now my new g/f likes to dress with me also. Both have commented on how i am a better lover when dressed, and both have been out in public with me. I have actually told 4 of my more serious relationship girls,, and 3 were kewl and supportive,, only one realy didnt want to know about it.. so I consider myself very fortunate.

barbiecd
12-30-2004, 09:41 PM
Jenny,
My wife knows and is fairly supportive. Many times we dress together and have fun with it. It's all you make it.
Hugs
Barbie

Bernadina
12-30-2004, 10:32 PM
Time to repost this? Not mine. Leave a copy lying around for your wife to see...

(Told my wife soon after we met and she was OK with my Cding. Still is and is supportive.)

Advantages of a CD Husband

1.YOU have a live in cosmetologist.

2.If he wears a skirt it's easy access.

3.He always envies you because he would rather be wearing what you are
wearing.

4.You can have a girlfriend as well as a boyfriend who doesn't mind
waiting while you take your time shopping.

5.You can double your wardrobe if he's the same size as you!

6.You never have to worry about cheating on you with another woman. He
IS the other woman!!

7.You always have a girlfriend to go shopping and have lunch with!!

8.He'll NEVER object to being a clothes dummy and wearing a dress while
you hem it.

9.While shopping, you can test a new shade of nail polish on him and he
doesn't complain or asks to see a matching lipstick.

10.He'll rarely have that scratchy five o'clock shadow.

11.He'll never ask you to have a threesome with another woman as long as
he can wear the lingerie.

12.He will be sympathetic about your excess body hair.

13.He won't tear your lingerie when removing it from you.

14.He won't mind waiting on you or your girlfriends and he won't forget
to curtsey.

15.If you need a slip for that new dress you bought and he happens to
have the perfect one, and lets you borrow it.

16.You can switch off wearing the high heels while on a long shopping
spree.

17.A man in a dress makes a good cook.

18.He loves to smell perfume and will give you an honest opinion.

19.You can test a new shade of lipstick on him.

20.If you purchase something for your home, it won't be too feminine.

21.At least the toilet seat will be down.

22.He is a lot easier to buy gifts for.

23.He knows just the right way to make love, takes his time and knows
just what makes you tick!

24.He will understand much better that the best thing a girl can have
when she feels down is new clothes.

25.If he buy's you clothes, you know he sizes them right.

26.You can take him to the hair salon with you and he will sit quietly
while you both get your hair done and he will never complain. In fact he
will thank you.

27.The only time he will ever care if you wear curlers to bed is if he
has to wear the oversized rollers.

28.He understands why you don't care for spending 8 hours a day in
pantyhose and high heels.

29.Never complains about leaving delicate underwear out to dry.

30.You have a girlfriend who doesn't get PMS.

31.He will not only shop with you but pay the bill as well!

32.He knows how to handle delicates when he does the laundry.

33.Satin and velvet are more snuggly than denim and wool.

34.He understands the need for quality cosmetics.

35.You have even more excuses to go shopping, and he will even carry the
bags.

36.You can borrow his jewelry, clothes & makeup.

37.He understands why you go through so many pairs of stockings.

38.He no longer expect you to get ready for a night on the town in 15
minutes or less.

39.The world needs more feminists in lipstick.

40.You can take the Cosmo quizzes together.

41.You can ask him how an outfit looks, and get an intelligent response.

42.His new friends don't spend all day watching football.

43.He knows to walk slow when you're wearing heels.

44.If he says "Hon, you look nice." you know he really means it.

45.He can spot makeup smudges better than any other guy.

46.He's like having a live in cosmetologist.

47.He loves to go shopping with you and watch you try on clothes.

48.He knows how to treat a lady with care, sensitivity and respect.

49.He's a girl friend that will stick around and won't flake out on you
or stab you in the back.

50.He loves to dress up and have long chat sessions.

51.You can have a threesome without adding another partner.

52.If you've ever been bi-curious you can experiment a little.

53.You know one of you will have a tissue with you when you need it.

54.Dress him up in a French Maid's Uniform and you have a house cleaner
for the day and he'll THANK you for it!

Tamara Croft
12-30-2004, 10:37 PM
Thats just brilliant, I can relate to most of those....

As for dressing Tammy up in a French Maids Uniform.... I relish the day :D :D

Tamara x

racquel
12-31-2004, 03:13 AM
Told her before we got too serious.Now married,will be together twenty-one years in may. ;)

JAYNETHOMPSON
12-31-2004, 05:06 AM
You are oh so very right Dina, I laughed with agreement all the way through your list. Some might say we are the perfect partners.

:)

Jayne

Time to repost this? Not mine. Leave a copy lying around for your wife to see...

(Told my wife soon after we met and she was OK with my Cding. Still is and is supportive.)

Advantages of a CD Husband

1.YOU have a live in cosmetologist.

2.If he wears a skirt it's easy access.

3.He always envies you because he would rather be wearing what you are
wearing.

53.You know one of you will have a tissue with you when you need it.

54.Dress him up in a French Maid's Uniform and you have a house cleaner
for the day and he'll THANK you for it!

Fiona K
12-31-2004, 01:14 PM

Advantages of a CD Husband....

Fantastic Dina,
I might use the list sometime.....
Fiona
xx

kally
12-31-2004, 01:39 PM
Married,wife accepts it to a point.Dont go out in public with her for fear she might run across someone she knows.At least she lets me dress at home, my first wife sure didnt.I wonder, does that mean my home is one big closet???hahaha
Kally

Robingirl
12-31-2004, 03:00 PM
Hi! My wife knew before we were married over 27 years ago. Although,i was interested in our world for all those years i did not actually start dressing again until 7 years ago. She knows again,does not like or accept,but just ignores it,which is not my favorite thing of course, but i can live with it in an otherwise good strong marriage. P.S. I am still looking for some shopping/dressing friends for 2005. I live near Philadelphia in South Jersey. Bye for now girls !!! Robin

Kaye_martin
12-31-2004, 06:27 PM
Hi everyone: My wife knows and accepts, I often wear a skirt (etc.) around the house and she never bats an eye. Her take on life is 'everything is OK as long as it's not harming anyone'.

:) Kaye_Martin

Sweet Susan
01-01-2005, 04:33 AM
Ditto on Kaye Martin. My wife has known since before we were married and she has the same attitude, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone, what's the problem. She does, I think, miss the manly man thing, but she would never say that.

lisa_sf
01-03-2005, 05:02 PM
As with many others here, my wife both knows and approves. I stay dressed almost all the time around the house.

Olivia
01-03-2005, 07:27 PM
I told my wife long before we married. She was the first person who knew, in fact. I felt like I had to be honest about something so much a part of me. I couldn't see years of "hiding it" from her. She has become much more supportive of my dressing up over the years and when we're alone, I often wear some femme things at home. It's fun to dress up in hotel rooms too while we're on trips, but that's another thread i guess. Olivia

Megan_Renee
01-03-2005, 07:40 PM
Came out to wife about two months ago. Our relationship wasn't very strong then and we were heading for a seperation/divorce having nothing to do with the CD. After telling her, she wanted sex all the time and she said she wanted to work things out. My best GF suggested that my wife was trying to screw Rene out of me. Together we saw a sex therapist and TG specialist. She confirmed to my wife that Rene was here to stay. The relationship has taken a turn for the worse. The most hurtful thing to me is what she says about my TG friends-both online and those I personally see.

Rene,

If you want to be harsh, you could always tell her that she increased your Desire to dress! ;-)

Megan Renee

Megan_Renee
01-03-2005, 07:42 PM
Hi all! I told my wife about two weeks ago... I was really really drunk when I did, but that didn't have much affect on the results. My wife was a little upset, but happy that I was not hiding anything from her anymore. Right now she's playing video games and we had a wonderful girls afternoon out... Ok, so I wasn't dressed, but Megan was definately there with us as we picked out a facial and some new makeup.

She told me that she really likes the fact that I am nicer now that I'm not repressing myself anymore.

Megan Renee
--,--`--@

Nikki A.
01-04-2005, 01:09 AM
Knows about it, sometimes lets me buy things for myself, other times I get to keep things she buys but decides to return. But has told me she does not like it, just tolerates it. Married 16 years told her before we got married. To be honest, I've gotten more into CDing the last couple of years.

Kerryanne
01-04-2005, 09:56 AM
I have noticed a lot of postings are done by people who are apparently married and whose wife either doesn't know or doesn't approve. Like the other thread asking how many of our members are gay or straight, I was wondering how many of our members are married and whose wife either:
a) knows and approves;
c) doesn't know

Im married and my wife does not know despite many attempts ive never been able to go through with telling her.

janice4ever
01-04-2005, 01:39 PM
I'm married, wife knows,found out 4 years ago when she opened up a package for me and saw all female clothes in my size. Called me a pervert, ask if I was gay or did I want to be a girl, so as you can see she doesn't approve

Carrissa
01-24-2005, 08:23 PM
Married wife knows from second date. Was surprised their was a third date

rachel_rachel
01-24-2005, 08:48 PM
Well i'm not quite married yet, we've been engaged for 2 1/2 years, but she has known for most of that time, it was only recently that she has let me be more open around her with it though, Like sleeping in nighties etc.
She doesn't like it but is starting to accept that i'll do it anyway, so she goes with the flow, and is now starting to buy clothes for me, She is even letting me wear my "girly" clothes around the house.

Holly
01-24-2005, 09:00 PM
My wife knows and insists that I stay dressed most of the time. When she discovered thatI love to dress and that I am bi she decided to use it to her advantage. The only time I am allowed to wear men's clothes is at work and then I must wear lingerie underneath. But I really love it.
Sharon,

Looks like we have someone new here. Looking forward to hearing more from you. Welcome!

ChristineRenee
01-24-2005, 09:59 PM
Hi Sharon and welcome to the forum. You sound as happy as a little schoolgirl! Go with the feeling, babe!;)

You'll have fun here...well...maybe not as MUCH fun as you are already having...but FUN just the same!:)

Hugs & Kisses,
Christine Renee:cool:

donna anne
01-24-2005, 10:28 PM
told her 2 weeks ago, the best thing i ever did. she doesnt fully understand fully but is trying. 2 days after i told her she commented on how hard it must of been for me to hide it for so long (10 years from her). she's coming along. who knows what the future will bring

Toni
01-25-2005, 02:09 AM
Hi Girls,
My wife has known ever since she caught me wearing her panties, girdle and nylons some 37 years ago. It's one of the best things thats ever happened to me.

LindaTS
01-25-2005, 08:39 AM
I told my wife before we were married and she didn't have any problems with it then. But over the years, now she just puts up with it. Too bad, I can never change.

racheal
01-25-2005, 08:45 AM
I am not married BUT my girlfriend knows everything now. Luck to have one who accepts me for who I am. :) I love this! :)

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 12:25 PM
my wife knows but dosen't want to..........................

Tamara Croft
01-25-2005, 12:32 PM
I know bout Tammy.... knew from the start.... was hard at first to accept it, but time and a lot of reading later.... I now understand 'why'. Learning the 'why' bit is the hardest thing to do, but once you know...... its all good!

Tamara x

racheal
01-25-2005, 12:36 PM
I know bout Tammy.... knew from the start.... was hard at first to accept it, but time and a lot of reading later.... I now understand 'why'. Learning the 'why' bit is the hardest thing to do, but once you know...... its all good!

Tamara x
Good point Tamara, it's always to accept yourself for who you are - it's hard to change your leopard sotts, so why fight it? One must enjoy ones self in order to enjoy life! :) ;)

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 12:55 PM

Tamara x

your just a wonderfull girl...............wish my wife was that open minded........

Tamara Croft
01-25-2005, 01:15 PM
your just a wonderfull girl...............wish my wife was that open minded........

I just educated myself... it's not easy and straight forward... but if you want to understand your partner.... and the 'why' bit... you have to do a bit of research yourself, join a few forums, get other GG's advice on things. This is why I thought a GG section would be good. A place for us to learn and understand each other and hopefully I can pass on my knowledge and how I came to accept it and enjoy it.

Tamara x

Maddie Knight
01-25-2005, 01:26 PM
I'm engaged living with my fiance. yes she know's everything and loves it. :)

barbiecd
01-25-2005, 01:38 PM
I am married and my wife knows. We have a lot of fun with my dressing most of the time. She has been fantastic about her acceptance of my dressing and we even shop together for Barbie. She has her moments, but overall great.
Hugs
Barbie

Marlene4a
01-26-2005, 12:54 AM
Married and wife knows. Commonplace here.

Kate_Uhler
01-26-2005, 01:22 AM
My ex-wife knows and most certainly does NOT approve. Hhahahhaha.. ;)

sorry.. its one of the positives of divorce.. having my own space and rules..

hugs + kisses
kate

nikky
01-26-2005, 11:50 PM
i have a girlfriend of about 2 years now. she is 10 years older than i am and therefore has the attitude of "do what makes you happy" for some reason i am still afraid to tell her. the other day when i went to visit she had some painting that needed done in the basement. i only had nice clothes and she offered to give me a pair of pants to wear. i thought nothing of it until she handed me a pair of capri style redish workout pants with hottie printed on the butt. as soon as i put them on i got so hard that we had sex for about an hour. finally i got to put them back on and i joked that i had no underwear to work in either :D i slip little hints like that and i really hope she picks up on them. she asked later how i liked the pants and i said "ya now all i need is some red toenails and i will look just you." i hoped to get a pedicure and maybe a manicure as well out of it but no such luck. :rolleyes: i am really working on her though. i think it is onln a matter of time before she meets NIKKY :)

Melissa A.
01-27-2005, 12:04 AM
All this talk just confirms that when it comes to cd, ya never know. Women's reactions just run the whole spectrum.

I just wish all of you who are struggling with this issue with your SOs, or those of you who have yet to come out, my heartfelt good wishes. You have done nothing wrong, as far as your desires go (which you did'nt choose) and you deserve all the happiness and support you can get. Go girls! We are here for you, when you need.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Trinity_cat
01-27-2005, 06:24 AM
As of last week, my wife knows everything.

Getting caught and coming clean (no more lies) helped me a lot.

As for her, zero tolerance. I knew this would be the case but, hey, she wanted to know. Things are rocky at the moment, not all to do with CDing.

emanon
03-23-2005, 12:35 AM
You all will see me as new in replying, but, in reality, I have been scanning this forum for almost a year now, but would not register until I told my wife. I came out to her January 30 of this year, and, like a lot of others, I wish I had told her much sooner. At first, I wasn't going to tell her at all, but a story she read made me want to tell her. That was last April. Unfortunately, while I was getting the balls (??) to tell her, my daughter returned from overseas and moved in with us for awhile, till December. Okay, now the Christmas holidays -- not a good time, so I waited a couple of weeks past that. Then her son came in and spent the weekend. One more week. Then the 30th. So I told her.

She took it a lot better than I had feared. Until she started reading some of the material I had printed out for her. Ooooh boy! That did not go over well, let me tell you. She did not like the idea of going out with her guy dressed, or even seeing me dressed. OK with her not around, but not in front of her. I am hopeful that this will change a little bit, but, unlike a lot of members here, I don't particularly fancy the idea of being my wife's "girlfriend" either, let alone going out with her while I'm in drag.

Currently, she hasn't said too much but does not feel it's right; she wants her guy (me) as a guy. Period.

Oh, another thing: I'm dressed while I write this. My wife is out of town.
Will switch to another thread directly. More later.

Hugs,

Emanon

Sweet Susan
03-23-2005, 01:29 AM
I just educated myself... it's not easy and straight forward... but if you want to understand your partner.... and the 'why' bit... you have to do a bit of research yourself, join a few forums, get other GG's advice on things. This is why I thought a GG section would be good. A place for us to learn and understand each other and hopefully I can pass on my knowledge and how I came to accept it and enjoy it.

Tamara x

So, did you get your education about cd on the web? Is a forum like this how you learned about it? I mean other than what you learned from your husband.

Chloe Pink
03-23-2005, 01:40 AM
undefinedHi there just joined today , I came out and told the wife about three months ago , she was quite shocked at first but when i explained that no one was getting hurt and it will not affect our relationship she came round went out and bought me some sexy panties. Then when she found that i was buying more and more female clothing she got a bit funny , we had a big row then talked things over i now wear knickers all the time but only dress fully when suzy is out of the house and she is ok with that thank god any way i hope that has answered your question thanx for listening Kinkinicks

LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL , CAUSE YOUR A LONG TIME DEAD .

Claire B
03-23-2005, 05:30 AM
My wife has known for years, but it has only been for the last couple of years. That she has became supportive and accepting.

Hugs and Kisses, Claire

MsMichelle
03-23-2005, 06:16 AM
My wife has known now for about 7 years and is the epitome of supportive. In fact she started a Wives Support group within our Transgender Support Group. Something that I never dreamed would ever happen.
My rationale for telling her was perhaps a little different. I was diagnosed as being mildly gender dysphoric and was about to begin hormones. I decided to first tell the wife. After several weeks she said she could accept me for who I was but drew the line on the hormones. I decided to hold off but would get out more than I had in the past. That seemed to work quite well getting out in public 2-3 times a week really helped with the feelings etc. Now 7 years later I am often asked if I regret not going ahead with the hormones etc. The answer is yes, very often I regret not going ahead, but on the same hand to have such a supportive wife is very satisfying as well. One of the arts learned through this was that of comprimise.
Over the years my wife has helped to tweak my makeup and style of dress. While she made me toss a few outfits that she said made me look older than I am she also helped pick a few outfits that I really didn't think she would approve. It is also quite a joy to have her buy something really nice like perfume, makeup or items of clothes that she thinks I would like.
Like many others, my only regret is the fact that I probably could have told her five years earlier and saved myself considerable heartache.

Michelle Renee

Cindy K
03-23-2005, 06:33 AM
I told my wife Julie when we was courting 17 years ago, at first she was upset but allowed me to express my self in the house, things have come along way since then, now we go out together shopping, clubbing and to organised events. She has since admitted that she wouldn’t want me to be any other way, she says subconsciously she chose a guy with a soft feminine side. She realised this after finding that a guy she got on very well with at work turned out to be a TV

Tiffy
03-23-2005, 07:49 AM
I told my first wife and she left me. Then I met my current wife about 9 years ago. It was almost two years before I told her. She was a little shy at first. Then she told me to go put on a pair of her panties and come back in the living room and parade around for her. I did as I was asked and then my wife said "Wow, your butt looks great in thoes. This might be fun. Ok, now go put on my black skirt and stockings." It has been that way since. We shop together for each other and she makes me buy or order atleast one thing each week for my self. I never thought it was gonna be this good. I thought I would have to hide from everyone all my life. Soem things really are good.

Kisses, April

Cheree
03-23-2005, 09:00 AM
Married over 20, wife knows over 19 1/2, now I own more lingerie than she. Always buying me surprises.................

Elysia
05-11-2005, 09:55 PM
My wife knows and is accepting of it. Once I reassured her that it was just something I liked to do at home and I wasn’t planning on dressing all the time, she was totally fine with it.

GypsyKaren
05-12-2005, 12:47 AM
My helps me with make-up and wardrobe. She even buys me bling bling. I am lucky to have her.

caroline_cd_99
05-12-2005, 01:14 AM
My wife has known I dress for a little over 6 months, we have been married for 15 years. She is not supportive of my cd'ing.

cdsue999
05-12-2005, 03:35 AM
ive been married for 18 years,and she does know that i wear her panties n stockings,just the other week i asked her if icould wear one of her bras..she said yes !!!...but she still doesnt know that i dress up fully.
I have started to re-arrange my wifes dresses and skirts in her wardrobe when she is at work....trying to give her a hint that i dress.
Im really dying to tell her,but i think shes not ready for it as shes going through her change..................someday i hope .

sue xxx

Samantha Jane
05-12-2005, 04:29 AM
I been married for 24 years and have been CDing and strictly in the closet for all of that time, well until about 6 weeks ago. At the moment it's only a partial emergence, but only time will tell.

Whilst on holiday recently, my wife bought some jeans and then went we off in search off a pair drab jeans for me. Every pair we looked at I turned my nose up at. So I decided to take the plunge and told that there was a pair off jeans I liked, where in fact she had bought hers. 'But they they only sold womens jeans there', was her reply. I then explained that I hated the baggy fit of mens jeans and loved the look and fit of her jeans. Well I was gobsmacked, when she replied 'why didn't you say at the time lets go back'.

That night in our hotel, I told her that I didn't won't wear womens jeans with boxer shorts, as the look wouldn't be right (praying that I would get the right response). And so she carmly sorted me out a pair of her panties that would fit best with the jeans.

She has since bought me more girlie jeans, loads of different pairs of panties and thongs. She has thrown out all my boxers (which she said she hated on me), except for a pair in case I need to go to the doctor. In fact she took this further than I could have dared hope.

But at the moment that is as far as it goes. I did say that if she liked me in denim so much, how about a denim skirt. At the time she just laughed and I haven't pushed the fact, but the seed has definitely been planted.

Samantha xx

Lois82
05-12-2005, 05:19 AM
My wife is one of the ones that knows and doesn't approve. She hates the idea :mad: . Well, it is her loss and she doesn't know what she is missing. She is such a prude sorry to say but I love being Lois ;) and will continue being me when I can.

Katie Ashe
05-12-2005, 08:40 AM
Married for 11 years this June, I told her little over a month ago. I have been tring to tell her for years, never had the guts to tell her straight out,and she wasn't getting the hints I was leaving. We are now closer the ever :)

Don't get me wrong she was mad, upset, sad, happy, confused, releaved and plain what is going on all in the same night. Once I told her I was the other girl, she was in such tears of joy, Yes she thought I was Cheating or Gay.

Anyways I'm Starting to repeat my responses in other threads, time to go...

Katie

Sophie
05-12-2005, 11:32 AM
Will be married next year. Fiance knows and is supportive! We go shopping and everything, helps that we are the same size!

Sophie

melissacd
05-12-2005, 12:07 PM
b) knows but doesn't approve

juneuk
05-12-2005, 12:07 PM
I told my wife after being together 15 years. She moved out, took the kids and all the money. That was 4 years ago. I have had 3 girlfriends since then. I have told them almost on day 1. All have been ok with it.
Today I still have no money. A very understanding and helpful girlfriend (and all her girlfriend,who she just had to tell!!) and finaly a divorce. (Which arrived last week BTW she got the house too)
The only lesson or advice I could give, dispite what happened to me, is tell your partners sooner rather than later to stop the hurt of them finding out after years and years.

Stephenie
05-12-2005, 12:18 PM
Married = told wife a few weeks ago. She is not all that happy but she has not told me to stop, but we'll see how things go. I know that she has seen a change in me, Calmer and less on edge. she has only seen me dressed once years ago and it didn't go over well.

Stephenie

Priscilla1018
05-12-2005, 03:14 PM
Told my wife of 24 years about my CDing three months ago,she is very supportive but I thought she would be.She used to council pre and post op transexuals. Things are not perfect but it's not too bad either.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Noel Chimes
05-12-2005, 03:20 PM
(My wife has known for quite a while. But here's the twist: I get neverous getting dressed in front of her. I mean she loves it when I get all dressed up, but I get to feeloing a bit out of sorts when I am changing. Would rather be fixed up all nice and pretty and surprise her. Does that sound a bit off to anyone?
Hugs and kisses, Noel)

AussieRhonda
05-12-2005, 06:35 PM
My wife knows and supports me in all my activities, CD or any thing else and in return I support her in all that she does.
Rhonda

cindybarnes
05-12-2005, 07:10 PM
My wife had seen me dress before we were married. Most was just bedroom stuff, and playing with makeup and hairstyles (back when I had my own hair to experiment with). Eventualy I would dress fully in front of her, but only 4 or 5 times a year.
It was about 17 years later she came from behind me while I was going through some Cindy photos at my office and she asked "who is that !" She startled me so bad the only thing I could spit out was "oh just some girl" and cut off the monitor.
It happend so fast that she didnt recognise me, and went home mad and hurt thinking I was chasing GG's online.
I had to tell her as soon as I got home that it was me she had seen, and that I had been taking photos in different outfits to see how they would look.
She was instantly relieved to hear the truth, but said she had no idea how big a part of me this realy is. I fealt like a ton of bricks had been lifted !
That was one of the hardest things I have ever done and I realy feel for those the have told their SO about being a CD with them having no clue at all !!
That was the begining of some long talks between us, she still doesnt quite understand, but now 4 years later we have been out a few times for girls nights, she has met many of my friends, and I guess I dont embaress her too bad because she wants to go out again soon .
Sorry to run on, but the point Im trying to make is no matter how hard it is to tell your SO it can sometimes work out for the better !
Cindy

Donna Delite
05-12-2005, 08:56 PM
She knows, approves and even helps, who could ask for more!

Jonien
05-15-2005, 05:58 PM
Ive been with my wife for some 25 years allthough she new I'd wear her undies when ever I could, That was untill reasently my boobs had got a little bigger that gave me the excuse I need a bra,and having just discoverd this forum, this was only about 6 weeks ago I Got myself a bra as her's being a 'DD' and me just an 'A' I had to get my own Just to see, well that is when I got court out but after a little hart to hart I can now dress in what I like and when I like and that is pritty well all the time now ok so I have to be in drab for work well on the out side at least
all though I still keep my Nails painted French style. back to the point she is not over the moon and will never go out with me but has excepted it as my way of life.. so why could I have not let her know all them years ago no more depretion I am now alive a may be 60 years old But Im now Feeling younger every day.

Love you all
Big hugs
Jonien

Crystal_sub
05-15-2005, 06:32 PM
Pity on me....She doesn't know and if she knows......I don't wanna die, girls...**sigh**

michelle-jean
05-15-2005, 07:18 PM
i told my wife before we married and she was ok with it and even picks out things as a gift for me sometimes.from wigs to highheel shoes or boots and all in between.as well as underclothes.michelle jean(mrs.highheels)

CharleneCD
05-15-2005, 10:29 PM
My wife and I discovered that I am a crossdresser tgether. It started over a year ago when we were trying to find a costume for me for a Halloween trip to Vegas. She had me try on a tight skort in thoughts of dressing me as a woman. We didn't go with the costume because we didn't want me competing with the pro's that would be there. Problem is (not realy) that I liked the feel of the skort , it's fabric, it's tightness. I put it on several times when she wasn't around. Last week we were having some serious talks about our sex life and turn ons. we were being very open so i decided to admit to my liking and wearing the skort. She thought it was cute, a bit overwhelming but cute. The next night when we were at Wal-Mart she took me to the women's clothing section and bought me some underwear, bra's, lingere, skirts, 2 pr of heels, and even some bra fillers. Since I am here in this forum you girls know what I discovered about myself. We are both having to come to terms with my new needs, but we are doing it together. I think her biggest problem is jelousy that I can wear clothes she is to heavy to wear. To fix that I am going to get some exersize tight and we will do arobics together.

I would be miserable if we could not share this togetherand am making sure to express my love and appreciation to her.

AbbyLee
05-19-2005, 09:22 PM
Unfortunately for me, my wife knows (caught me) does not accept, but allows it when she is not around. :( Further complicating matters, my son is planning on moving in (know this is a bit off the subject). :eek:

Steph53
05-20-2005, 05:20 AM
I had to tell my wife about eight years ago because she found a bunch of cd websites I had visited and was at the time not computer savvy enough to cover my tracks. When she confronted me I figured now is the time. She didn't freak out or anything but does not want to know about or have anything to do with my crossdressing.

Steph53

Lois82
05-20-2005, 05:20 AM
My wife just recently identified the fact she knew I dressed and she doesn't approve :( . I basically told her I was born a transvestite ;) . She is just too straight laced but at least it is out now. I still hide it tho, I don't want her to get too upset.

Hugs,

Lois

Anna
05-20-2005, 07:05 AM
My GF of 4 yrs knows and is quite happy with it even picking clothes out for me,thank god. Plus she gets the added bonus of getting the house cleaned when im in Maid mode.
x :)

jamiepabicd
05-20-2005, 06:23 PM
married.
wife does not know.
and would not accept if she did.

jo_ann
05-20-2005, 08:57 PM
told my wife about it a month into our boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, she was like "so?" which I was shocked at. let her do my makeup about a month after that, have dressed every few months since then. I don't think she enjoys when I dress up, but she doesn't really care. I know she hates makeup because she will not kiss me when I have lipstick on (how ironic). We made love once while I was dressed, that probably won't happen again.

lately it's been really hard to dress up with 2 dogs (one a puppy only 4 months old). anyone that's a dog owner knows what a pain they can be always having to go to the bathroom.. and let's face it, most of us don't want to be exposed to our neighbors of what we are, so that limits my dressing to only a few hours.

karen marie
05-21-2005, 03:43 AM
my wife knows and is very supportive.she knew
when we were dating. karen

obsessedwithpantyhose
05-21-2005, 06:20 AM
WOW it sure took a long time to get to the end of the posting list :eek:

with in the first week of meeting my now wife i showed her i cd and she is totaly for me bein dressed all the time :D ,, im the one who is holding me back :(

Stephanie
05-22-2005, 12:56 AM
Well, my wife knew that I was interested in crossdressing back before we started seriously dating although I didn't bring it up again and ended up purging and becoming resolved to quit it a couple of years before we got married but I found that that didn't really work out too well either so after some reflection and advice, I reintroduced it about a month ago. Although she initially seemed o.k. about it, my wife hit the roof when she found out that I bought a wig last week and I wrote her a long letter detailing for her exactly what I'm interested in doing in terms of crossdressing and she has been finding it extremely hard to accept. I agreed to be discreet about it and accepted some pretty harsh limitations in terms of totally dressing up (basically only around the house and not in front of anybody including her), however I emphatically told her that I would NOT accept any limitations on "underdressing" (i.e. panties), which didn't go over very well but I really felt as though she was more or less just trying to tell me that I wouldn't be able to dress AT ALL. Other reactions to my crossdressing have been pretty extreme to the point of her suggesting (although she probably didn't mean it) that she take her and the kids out or stay with friends for a day or two so that I might have an opportunity to crossdress to my heart's delight. I told her that I didn't want to crossdress THAT badly and that I'd pretty much just wait until an opportunity presented itself to do it privately but I insisted that I have the right to at least "underdress" or be able to purchase and wear some womens clothing that is not as obvious (i.e. pants, jeans). In time, I think that she might come around but she seems to be VERY homophobic (in the sense that she literally fears lesbians and/or being perceived as one apparently because another girl "molested" her back in the 3rd grade) and seems to have a LOT of common misperceptions about crossdressing in general but she stated that she might feel differently about it later, confessed a slight interest in painting my toenails, and she has been surfing this site a bit trying to learn a little more and I've been trying to answer her questions and assure her as much as possible (or at least much as I can) although I'm having a hard time sometimes not being defensive about it.

Imogen_Mann
05-22-2005, 03:17 AM
I was un-married but with my ex for 12 years. I told her about my crossdressing within the first week of our time together, she neither approved or dissaproved, just accepted it and we worked well together for 12 years, we are still best friends.
It was part of our life, but it's not the reason we split. I intend to tell whoever I meet next too, and I just hope that she is as cool with it as my ex. :cool:

crispy
05-22-2005, 04:20 AM
just nice to see an old thread revisited.

Hey, I'm married and my wife knows (that I'm married) !! :D :p

Lacie0604
05-22-2005, 10:54 AM
My wife knows that I have been a long time cd and gives me support, and has even helped me choose some of my clothes. So I believe I am one of the lucky ones who who has the best of both worlds, a loving and understanding wife and the freedom to express myself.

Hugs and kisses to all

Lacie (((((( xxxxxx )))))) :)

Hilary
05-22-2005, 12:06 PM
My wife knows & she seems to enjoy it as much as I do. We do all my shopping together & that is a great feeling too.

Raven Pierce
05-23-2005, 04:50 PM
Hello im married my wife knows, actualy she buys my stockings,skirts, nail polish ,so i guess im lucky.
Raven Pierce

SilkenPrincess
06-18-2005, 10:05 PM
Yes, she knows, but is not accepting. Maybe one day.

cdcheryl
06-18-2005, 11:11 PM
When we were engaged I decided to take a shot and tell her I figured I better or she will find out one day and be pissed well she freaked and threatened to cancel the wedding and I promised after lots of tears on her part that I would never do it again :cry: well I think we all know what has happened since :rolleyes: so please dont anyone tell her :D

Annette_boy
06-19-2005, 02:45 AM
Hi Girls
Was married for 30 years to the love of my life .She knew for the whole time as we palyed dressud while engaged She knew about the guys to as we some times did 3 ways with me dressed I was thinner then and could pass in dim bedroom light I lost her to cancer a year ago and have stayed dressed most of that time Girl pants and tops with silkie undies underall
Best stop now before I get maudlin and start crying in my beer (ruins the taste)

Hugs and Kisses
Annette :cry:

LaurenMar
06-19-2005, 06:25 AM
I'm married, but my wife doesn't know. I started to tell her and she thought I was joking. She said that if she really thought I was a crossdresser she would leave me.

Lauren

xxxx

womanatheart
06-19-2005, 07:15 AM
Hello girls,
My wife knows I am a cder. I was found by her 1 yr ago. 3 days of; what, why, who, how. Kind of a mixed, unresolved end of the 3 days - she understood cding doesnt go away and 'tell me if you have the urge'. Its not totally out in the open even a yr from then. Hearing from the other girls accepting SO's - I'd like to bring it up again and be up front with her. (It sure would make me feel better!! :rolleyes: ) And - you know - I think she is pretty open on things - I think she could accept some of it. I'd love to share the fem side of me with her. I think she has alot to gain as long as I can convince her she is not losing the man she married and wants. Actually she is gaining a girlfriend!! ;)
Love,
Stephanie

michellej
06-21-2005, 01:58 PM
My wife knows and I've dressed in front of her several times, and she tollerated it, but I could tell that she didn't really like it. I do wear my very fem thong panties all the time, and in front of her, and she has accepted that with no comment. She just preffers that I do my dressing in private now. We do have a very private home, and I'm able to walk around outside dressed. Kind of "going out". She doesn't have to worry about me going out dressed in that I have a beard. I grew one many years ago 'cause I have a problem with ingrown whiskers and I would do a real number on my face. So, I have left the beard. It's funny that when I dress, I have found that I just don't look at my face! That's why in any pictures I post, I have no head! So, I'm a crossdresser from the neck down, if that's possible. After this many years doing that, I'm comfortable with having no head!:duh:

Valerie Reene Johns
06-21-2005, 02:11 PM
I have been married to my wonderful and beautiful wife for 24 years. Except for the occasional times where she slipped her panties on me for "play", we didn't share and I didn't tell her of my crossdressing tendencies. It took about two years of dropping hints, hypothetical discussions, etc, that she was finally able to acknowledge my crossdressing. She is supportive although sometimes confused, however we have had some fun times together doing girl things. We've been shopping together once and bought some outfits and shoes for my small but hopefully expanding wardrobe, we've tried make up, and we had a fun fun fun day primping and preening this past weekend. (see my post re: Father's Day gift). One immedite result has been that we are more sensitive and considerate of one another and better able to respond to each other's need as part of our marriage. We hope to continue to grow together as we explore this new facet of our relationship.

Valerie

jenniferluv
06-22-2005, 08:18 AM
my wife knows and is ok with it...even buys me clothes --but won't allow me to shave?? funny deal! jenny

Sharon
06-22-2005, 08:51 AM
my wife knows and is ok with it...even buys me clothes --but won't allow me to shave?? funny deal! jenny

This, I'm assuming, is so that you won't be bold enough to attempt to dress outdoors.

karen fox
06-22-2005, 11:06 AM
Hello everyone,
This is the first time I have posted, but I have only recently told my wife everything after nearly 15 years of marriage. She was upset at first, but we discussed it at VERY long lengths, and she was OK. She saw me dressed for the first time in the coming days, told me I looked good and even showed me how she applies lipstick. She washed my stack of clothes and even hung them in the wardrobe!
Even though she was great, she has since told me it cannot happen at home again, she says she understands but does not want to see it. I feel like I found a friend, the best friend I could have ever wished for, but now I have lost her again.
I think perhaps I have pushed too hard because of the exitement and relief of being totally honest with someone.
Anyway you probably think ( as I do ) that I have gone on a bit too much!!

Sally2
06-22-2005, 11:25 AM
a) knows and approves;
c) doesn't know

My wife has known from the start of our relationship that I had desires for feminine things, lingerie in particular. Over the years I have progressed to fully dressed (whole nine yards) and she has been very supportive. We go out for dinner with other CDs who are married but some of their SOs are not accepting. She helps accessorize my outfits and bought me breast forms. I'm lucky that she approves unlike many (majority) of CD wives. She's kinda Marla like. Her only concern was that I dress lady like at all times. No argument from me on this account. :kissing: Sally2

emmicd
06-23-2005, 01:28 AM
I am married with a son. I love my wife and son very much. My wife knows I secretly cross dress and does not appreciate it but is willing to look the other way as I dress up privately.

She also wants me to be content with my present wardrobe. No more spending on Liz Claiborne dresses or jeans. I love Lizwear fashion though.

I feel like a teenage girl blossoming into a petite woman when I dress in sun dresses and a b cup bra.

Emmi

Ozlinda
06-23-2005, 03:13 AM
Married ...(let me think!)..18 years (we both forgot the first 6 anniversaries!!). I had worn her underwear for all of our time together (from 5 years before we were married) but only told her about 4 years ago. I asked her to buy me pantyhose for Christmas which she did (but very puzzled). On the day, I explained (and obviously showed!!) what it meant for me. She was cool. It all grew and I now have lots of lingerie, shave armpits, chest, legs occasionally and "down there" too or at least a trim! By the way, in our house, there is almost no chance of shaving bits and not being noticed!

As for dressing further, I think it is just something I will do and my wife will look, judge quickly and provide feedback (usually laugh), as she did when I was in a nightie the other night!

Linda is going to develop slowly and in her own time and my wife will get to know her as time goes by.

As I preach to my kids, "Grace & Consideration" in everything we do.

Linda

BonnieJG
06-23-2005, 11:01 AM
Hello All yes I'm married my wife knows, actualy My wife discovered that I enjoyed dressing moer that I tell here moer she trys on me and she gose out a buys for me , about 4 years ago And now she tells me when to go get all dress up :eek: NOW she buys my skirts, tops bras, make-up and she give me her old dress, now she dress me up at night for bed , she let's me dress up durring the day when the kid's are at school and she is at work she knows that I dress up at home she dose not what me to go out of the house that ok And when we are out on the road driving and staying in hotel she gets me all dress up and them we sit but on a good move together

Aloha_Dana
06-23-2005, 02:35 PM
Whether she accepts or not you have to define what acceptance is. She hasn't thrown me out. She doesn't want to see me dressed, yet she can joke w/me about me wearing lacy bras while making love and we co-order VS stuff together.

Dana

Dragster
06-23-2005, 07:36 PM
Dana,
Didn't you also buy a copy of "My Husband Betty" to use as a means of opening a discussion with your wife? I did too, but progress has been very slow. I gave it to her in April, and she agreed, reluctantly, to read the first few chapters and then have a discussion. I don't think she's started yet, and I'm not going to push too much since I think a defensive shield would come down. How did you get on with your wife and the book? Looks like you made a little progress.

Tony

Aloha_Dana
06-23-2005, 08:42 PM
Tony, Long time no chat my good friend. Yes, I did get the book and it is slow going, but in the positive direction. Patience, patience, patience.

I'll catch up to you via PM.

Dana

QUOTE=Dragster]Dana,
Didn't you also buy a copy of "My Husband Betty" to use as a means of opening a discussion with your wife? I did too, but progress has been very slow. I gave it to her in April, and she agreed, reluctantly, to read the first few chapters and then have a discussion. I don't think she's started yet, and I'm not going to push too much since I think a defensive shield would come down. How did you get on with your wife and the book? Looks like you made a little progress.

Tony[/QUOTE]

BonnieJG
06-24-2005, 08:23 AM
My wife knows about my dressing, My wife discovered that I enjoyed dressing more , she let's me dress at night to go to bed with her dress up and she love it . And now she tells me when to go get all dress up and she gose out and buys me dress, tops

Jo_2s
06-24-2005, 09:56 AM
Married, two kids, my wife found one of my slips three months after our wedding.
Wished I had told her before, but at the time I had just trashed my collection, as you do, would never feel the need again ( take it from me it's like the saying :- a dog is not just for Xmas )
She puts up with me around the house, and will shop with me, but that is about it.
I still love her as much as ever after 25 years. Jo

Valerie Reene Johns
06-24-2005, 10:25 AM
My wife knows. We have been shopping together on one occasion trying on outfits in the fitting room. She has also bought me shoes, a skirt and an outfit when she was out shopping by herself. I am so fortunate she is so thoughtful. In fact, she asked me just this morning if I had tried on the green suit she had purchased for me......(I haven't - *poo*)

Amanda Leigh
06-24-2005, 10:40 AM
I am married and wife has approved since our first date

Ariel
06-24-2005, 11:01 AM
I have been wearing womens nighgowns to bed for quite a while. I told her that I enjoy wearing womens clothes a few months ago, and she said she was ok with it, but I haven't been dressed when she was around since I told her. As for support, not really sure. I am a part time cross dresser, and since telling her, have bought a few articles of clothing, and every once in a while, she tells me that I need to go shopping for drab clothes that I need to replace (most of them are several years old and some are in bad repair), but she hasn't bought me any clothes or anything like that. So I am not sure if she supports or not, but she is ok with me dressing.

Hugs,
Ariel

CJFMix
08-27-2005, 11:50 PM
And it wasn't the short leather skirt and fishnet stockings
that made the difference to her , but my personality ...and...
the sex we had together... That's 22 years ago .
And still together .

I looked for someone that suited me , and I founded an
open minded woman who has no taboos of any kind .

At that time , she had 2 teens that didn't seem to mind
that their mom's boyfriend was a TV .

Because of my face , I never could pass as a woman ,
But , it never prevented me from going anywhere I wanted with ease .
I've been everywhere I wanted , anytime , crossdressed !!!

Raychel
08-28-2005, 07:53 AM
I told my wife that I liked to wear womens lingerie after we had be married 10 years. She pretty much accepted it and does not mind all that much. But only mens undies when we are intimate. Fair enough. I should have told her before we were married, then I wouldn't have to wait 10 years to start dressing again.

mchelle
08-28-2005, 11:09 AM
1 wife didnt know, 1 did a little but i put it on hold mostly when i was married. fiancee doesnt know so i may have to purge soon...wish i could find someone that didnt have a problem w it and would help

Jeanette TS
08-28-2005, 11:24 AM
Yes she know's :cool:

Lov Jeanette

Nicole_P
08-28-2005, 12:21 PM
Mine knows too- but does not participate. She is supportive though..

Nicole

Barbguy
08-28-2005, 12:46 PM
my wife knows and excepts it as long as i follow the rules wich never happens she hats it when panties are showing or wear tight shirt that you can tell i'm wearing a bra but she has bought some clothes like matching panties sentce she wears size 5 and i wear a big size 7 dam i wish i could get down t a size 5 but she said i wouldn't look good in 5's sentce i'm 5'11 and shes only 4'9 so i would never wear her pants anyway

insearchofme
08-28-2005, 01:14 PM
Mine knows that I like to wear panties insted of guy underwear. She'll even buy them for me, she prefers to do that than have me buy for myself (which I do). She does not know that I dress en femme, she would not understand. One time I jokingly told her that the next time she got me some panties she can get me a bra too. She went NUTS!! Said if it ever came to that it'd be over. I fell all over myself telling her I was just kidding.
At lest now I know for sure where she stands on the subject.

Dana

carson
08-28-2005, 02:04 PM
a) knows and approves;
c) doesn't know

My wife knows and she is starting to like my femme persona b/c "she" is actually a nicer person than "he." My wife is not ready to meet Carson face to face fully dressed, but she likes her. (Don't ask me how that works, too long a story for this venue.) :rolleyes:

urban gypsy
08-28-2005, 02:30 PM
my wife has known for a couple of years helps with tips if i'm making a disaster of a look. and she also buys some of my things if she thinks i would look nice in it.

Phoebe Reece
08-28-2005, 02:43 PM
My wife has known the full 36 years we've been married. She currently doesn't go out with me while I'm dressed enfemme (she has in the past though), but otherwise supports me fully.

Amanda Leigh
08-28-2005, 03:06 PM
Married and she knows and approves
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

psdibe
08-28-2005, 03:08 PM
My wife I dress and is begining to except my femmian side. I have dressed in front of her three times. I think it willg eteasier for both of us over time. She is a wonderful woman and is trying very hard to understand and except meis a dress.
We love each other very much.
Hugs PD

rachellegsep
08-28-2005, 04:32 PM
Married 10 years, 1 kid, wife previously only seen Rachel dressed on 3 occasions in first 7years. Twice to fancy dress party and once to a restaurant with other friends similarly attired - ladies night half price for all in feminine dress. She even made my dresses. She accepted it for a while. But recently did a turn around asking if I was gay etc. She knows I still dress but doesn't approve. Just asked me to be descreet and not let the kid find out. Out of respect I had to stop attending meetings and have to dress late at night in spare room, with my wardrobe hidden away in top of the cupboards.Things went rocky for a time but after a good heart to heart I think she realises it is not some fad but rachel is a part of me and that it is not going to go away.

Leilani68
08-28-2005, 05:22 PM
As I said before: Wife does know & approves..... She did after know that I
was very femme from the beginning and that is a major reason she married me.

We, go shopping every couple of weeks together & if I am not sure about
a size/color she will let me know.....
Plus the "bonus" is, she picks out alot of things I would have never thought of for me & of course we both pick out things for her as well........ :)

Joanie
08-28-2005, 08:41 PM
She knows, has known for over 20 years as I told her the first time I CDd when she was out of town and came back. Actually, this started in childhood with trying on Mother's lipstick. She wasn't upset but I can't walk around the house in a dress or something as I would a heck of alot more often if she was totally OK iwth it. I do wear hose and panties in the bedroom at night.

amandak_tv
08-28-2005, 11:33 PM
I'm married. Wife has known and approved from very early on in the relationship. The only issue we ever have is she gets jealous a lot when I look better than she does or when I spend too much time in the mirror.

tari
09-01-2005, 10:00 PM
my wife has known for 20 yrs. She doesnt really approve. She tolerated some bedroom dressing, but thats it. Ive tried to talk her into going out with me en femm no way. I doubt she will ever come around.

LisaMcall
09-01-2005, 10:50 PM
My wife knows and is into it. We get dressed together.
I don't think I could be in a long term relationship with someone that could not accept and be part of my CDing.

Lisa

suchacutie
09-01-2005, 11:07 PM
My wife has been with me, exploring my feminine side from the beginning of my interest. It was she that suggested I could totally dress successfully, beyond the undies, stockings, and platforms that I bought or she gave me of hers to wear. We are gathering data together and she is Tina's consultant in all matters feminine :).

Delila
09-02-2005, 08:18 PM
My wife knows i made sure to tell her very soon after we moved in together at first she was a little wary but now she totally accepts me and even helps with makeup and buying clothes.

Donna Delite
09-02-2005, 11:24 PM
I've been married for 25 yrs and my wife has always known and has supported me over the years. I don't think I would have stayed married is she wasn't so understanding. I'm a lucky girl!

Sharon86
09-02-2005, 11:47 PM
My wife :love: has known about my Cd'ing for many years and is totally comfortable with it :D 3 weeks ago she went clothes shopping and came home with more clothes for me than herself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachael Warren
09-03-2005, 03:46 AM
I'm married and my wife knows, after all she was at the wedding, and I do wear her ring!

Rachael. ;)

HaleyPink2000
09-03-2005, 04:00 AM
Yep she knows!
Haley:)

MichelleGray502
09-03-2005, 11:53 AM
my wife has known since our first date and has always been a great support for michelle, Like a lot of th girls here in 'th forum wife knows and supports but with that being said there is also a lot that wife either knows and dont support or don't know and if wife finds out there could be upset and grief to be had. which is very sad for some girls here i hope some day all of 'me sisters here get 'th support they need from there so's it would make everyones life a lot easier in 'th end.

MsEva
09-03-2005, 12:57 PM
My lovely wife has known for about ten years. It was rough at first..it was a hard pill for her to swallow, but she knows me better than anyone. She loves me..with all my warts and all..actually i do have a wart on my thumb..hehe :rolleyes:

She found out by accident..found some pictures g rated, and was really roughed up by that. We talked it out, and she is my greatest friend as well as wife..I am truly lucky! :)

Shelly Preston
09-04-2005, 02:47 PM
Married and my wife knows
She has known for around 18 years
We are happy together and I have a resident fashion critic
Besides how many wives can say their husband does not complain when shopping together :)

Vampkittii
09-05-2005, 01:40 AM
missy_aust and i are married and have been together for over 6 years just remember that in knowing it means no secrets as if you get secrets you might as well not know. truth is the key to happiness.

Deborah
09-05-2005, 01:44 AM
Wasn't going to reply to this thread but now i will.

My ex-wife knew about me but it wasn't the reason we got divorced (a part of it but not all.)

Rachael Warren
09-05-2005, 01:55 AM
missy_aust and i are married and have been together for over 6 years just remember that in knowing it means no secrets as if you get secrets you might as well not know. truth is the key to happiness.

Hi, welcome to the nuthouse!

I admire what you are doing and truely hope that you can get to grips with it.

From the CD's perspective in me this is something I didn't want to keep a secret, for some though they must.

I came out over 15 years ago, so my wife has known but only recently began to try to accept, this has meant the world to me!

Have fun, and try to enjoy it, at the end of the day it is harmless and will only serve to make your relationship stronger.

Lots of Love, Rachael. :) :thumbsup:

Joanne_2003
09-06-2005, 07:14 PM
My wife knows and she tolerates it and has even hekped me with my make-up and cloyhes shopping. She also has said she doesn't care if I try to pass. But she doesn't understand it (why I dress).

Jodie_Lynn
09-06-2005, 07:22 PM
I'm married (19 years this month!) and she knows. She doesn't seem to mind too much, as long as I don't let it 'obsess' me. We've spent sometime together as 'girlfriends', but I know that it isn't her favorite pastime. :)

Miss Connie
09-06-2005, 08:13 PM
Hi. My wife knows I wear panties, bra's and nighties, but I'm not sure if she could handle me telling her, I fully dress.

HaleyPink2000
09-06-2005, 08:51 PM
Try this!

This works actually. Dress a little more each week. Let the new clothing hang in the closet where she can see it weeks before you wear it. Same with having a purse on your night stand. Put something new in it each week. A lip stick, a compact the next week and so on. She will find these, and slowly she won't care. She will look at them but will prolly act as if it's normal when she sees you in them. If She does say something just smile and go on with life. Also establish a side of the bathroom sink area that is for your jewlery perfumes and lip sticks etc.

Just remember a little at a time not all at once. Then when you buy a dress, buy her something also. That way she gets a present when you get something. That way it's not just you getting all the new things. It sounds like a game. Actually what is life but a game. This is like socializing your Children. Taking them around new people. Same thing here, Having her around the new you. Also your CD friends. Have Her meet them as the gender they are first. Then gradually blend in a TriEss meeting etc.

This is where I am at right now. Getting my Wife to go to TriEss meetings.

Love to you and yours.

robyn1114
09-06-2005, 09:08 PM
Married and wife knows, she is mostly supportive as long as she doesn't think I want to live full time

JocelynG
09-06-2005, 10:56 PM
I am married and my wife know and as you can see from my pics is very very supportive. She knew to an extent before we were married but not the extent she knows now

paulacd
09-07-2005, 03:30 AM
I'm not married but my gf of 9 years knows and doesn't mind mind me dressing round the house, but I've yet to persuade her to go out in public with me.
Don't want to push too hard though as she's been quite supportive and I don't want to seem ungrateful.
Maybe one day.......

cdgirl
09-07-2005, 06:42 AM
To Those Girls Out There Who's Wifes Accept It You Are So Lucky.
But For The Rest Of Us That Are Not So Lucky And Hiding It From Our Wifes.well I Now For My Self I Can Say Best Of Luck With Love .cdgirl(roberta.) Time Flying So Fast And I Haven't Found A Place To Hide And Dress Up Yet.

HaleyPink2000
09-09-2005, 04:02 PM
Dress at your local TriEss Meetings!
Many do hun.

erica michelle
09-09-2005, 04:26 PM
Married , wife knows but wants nothing to do with it.

Heather_cd
09-09-2005, 05:23 PM
Hello, I love reading all the post. My girlfriend is actually the one that got me into crossdressing. When we first met I was actually only wearing fem under clothes like panties and stockings or pantyhose. Well after some time of dating and getting to know each other I told her about me wearing lingerie. Well to my surprise she was not shocked about it at all. In fact she said that she actually had fantazies of me dressed like that anyway. So she talked me into going all the way with wearing skirts and pretty tops and some sexy heels and her applying makeup and getting a wig. So I did and Wow she was so sexualy turned on we had some of the best sex with me dressed like that. Well from than on I caught myself wanting to dress more...and so here I am now...and enjoying it very much....

Brandy_Marie
09-11-2005, 01:52 AM
I must count myself one of the lucky ones. I have a very loving and supportive wife, who has given me the freedom to choose what my goals are, and is willing to continue on this journey with me as I eventually plan to transition full-time. In addition, every close friend I've come out to has been supportive. Most have commented that I've become a more pleasant person to be around. While this group does include an M2F and a F2M, most are heterosexual, non-CD'ing women (and a couple of guys).

My heart goes out to the many of you that are not as blessed in this matter. All that can be said is there are reasons for everything that happens to us, and there are always positive outcomes from any hardship; its just up to us to find them.

With Love to all my sisters,

Brandy Marie Devereaux

LindaMarie
09-11-2005, 02:00 AM
Hi, everyone,

My wife knows and while she tries to be supportive, has stated she finds my dressing "creepy." When I first told here, she was actually supportive but maybe didn't realize how much I enjoyed dressing. I think I dressed too much for her and her support gradually waned.

I think it's still better that she knows. I hate keeping secrets from her. Eventually, I think we'll reach an understanding that will work for both of us. Having said all that, I understand those girls who feel like they can't confide in their wives. It can be very difficult.

Linda

Jamie M
09-11-2005, 11:19 AM
Do you know what , I could have sworn that I've replied to this thread already but seeing as i can't seem to find one I guess my memory is going up the spout, never mind , i'll do it now :)

Yes , I'm married as many of you probably already know to Kelly. We've been married for three years now after meeting eight years ago. She found out about Julia very early on into our relationship when we were on holiday in Skegness. Is was entirely accidental , she found a small passport photo of me in my car that I had completely forgotten about. To her credit she handled it extremely well and very maturely ( she was only 16 at the time ! )

We've been through just about every stage that a couple can when trying to deal with this from outright denial through years of purging and now we're coming out the other side with acceptance. I don't think she'll ever actually like what i do ( and I can't blame her for that ) but bless her , she tries here very hardest to be okay with it. It's been a very rough ride for her I know and I can't believe how lucky I am that she has dealt with it how she has.

I know that the GG forum has made a world of difference for her and I'm eternally grateful for for help she has recieved from all the other GG's here, she's a different woman since joining

Thanks for everything you do for me my darling , you're so amazing and i'm so lucky :love: