PDA

View Full Version : i told a close friend today that i crossdress

simpsonfan
04-28-2004, 12:30 AM
a female friend of mine
she hit me with the usual question "are you gay"
i said no
and no i dont want to run of a be a woman, no i dont want a boob job.

shes gonna dress me up this weekend hopefully
she said shed buy me an outfit this week
im so excited.

Nina
04-28-2004, 09:14 AM
I wish I had an understanding female friend who would buy me an outfit and dress me up. I bet you are really looking forward to it, why not have some photo's taken nd post them on this site. Enjoy your self.

simpsonfan
04-28-2004, 09:43 PM
i am really excited

she was a little wiered out by the whole thing, as most people would never suspect me of being cd, but i think shes kinda excited to get to "girl talk" with me when we talk now, instead of just the regular chatting we do

in fact today we talked about clothes and boys so that was really fun.

Jill
04-29-2004, 08:18 AM
I told a friend a year or so ago, and she was totally cool about it and still is. We played dress up one day, it was the first time anyone had really seen me dressed. It was a lot of fun, I have been very grateful to have her and her acceptance. Good luck and have fun!

jodyR
05-04-2004, 05:58 AM
Hi Jill, I see u r from utah so am I. I like your pic. Nice legs!!!!!! If u would like to chat e-mail me br25460@yahoo.com maybe trade some pics. luv jodyR

Beverly591
05-04-2004, 06:34 AM
I would think most women wouldn't (or shouldn't) have a problem knowing that a man they know is also a CD. Mind you, I stayed married to one of the minority for 15 miserable years! lol...but during that time, a female friend of my ex caught me napping in bustier, garter and stockings one afternoon and proceeded to wake me with one of the best blow jobs I have ever experienced. Unfortunately, i think if any of the men i know walked in on me in similar circumstances, they would probably kick the shit out of me! So be careful who you tell, depending on whether you like pain or pleasure! lol...cheers, Bill

linda_in_hose
05-04-2004, 10:05 AM
jody's right i also think u have nice legs, if u can email me some pics.

nikky
01-26-2005, 09:59 AM
i had a girlfriend that knew i liked having my nails painted. she bet me on a game of pool that if i lost she got to paint my fingers and toes. of cours i lost. whoops. ha ha. anyway i told her i enjoyed it afterward and she painted them more often. she was very excepting and said that it was fun having a pedicure. i never told her about full crossdressing desires but i wish i would have.

i have a friend now who i am debating whether or not to tell but she is really close friends with my sister and i dont want her to find out. that would be wierd.

----------
confused

black leotards
01-26-2005, 10:13 AM
I shared my "other self" with a very close colleague a well. I once dressed at her house and have shared my femme photos with her. It is taking a chance, so consider the potential risks carefully. Sometimes even close friends can have a "falling out".

Cheers!

:confused:

Sarah38b
01-26-2005, 10:29 AM
Why do some get the misconception that CDer's are gay?

Sarah

Tamara Croft
01-26-2005, 10:36 AM

Sarah

That's society for you Sarah, it's up to you girlz to stand up to them and tell them... it's funny, but the time Tammy told me she was a CD... the first thing she came out with was 'I'm NOT gay' and it's odd because I never assumed she was!!!

Tamara x

racheal
01-26-2005, 10:38 AM
Have fun Simpsonfan, Make sure she does treat you like a lday though. :) We look forward to your tale after this weekend! :)

Tristen Cox
01-26-2005, 10:59 AM

Sarah

Here (S.Florida) they think CDing is just a part of being gay which is why I have no interest in going out and being labeled by them. This place is predominantly gay and only a few of them even crossdress. It's given us a very bad name and I feel alone to try and change their opinion. Going to a gay bar is not my way of getting out, just to end up being hit on and taken for a joke when I tell them I'm straight. It's not worth my time. I'll do my own thing and eventually go where I can be excepted the way I should be.

Love
Tristen

Maddie Knight
01-26-2005, 04:13 PM
A lot af girls love dressing men as girls :) it seems that male friends seem to have a problem with cd'ing. :(
Have fun !!

Love
Maddie

cdgirl
01-26-2005, 05:05 PM
a female friend of mine
she hit me with the usual question "are you gay"
i said no
and no i dont want to run of a be a woman, no i dont want a boob job.

im so excited. you go girl i hope you have the time of your life.
let inner woman out this weekend and have fun i wish you love and the bestof luck you go for it. love cdgirl. ;) rememeber once your out the material girl is history.

DonnaT
01-26-2005, 05:13 PM

Sarah

Mostly because of the "drag queens". The venue for drag shows was gay clubs. Plus the 'flamboyant' image they gave, the way they 'flirted' with the patrons.

Of course 'we' know that not all drag queens are gay.

Also, CDing was/is generally known as 'transvestism'. If you look in a dictionary it'll probably mention homosexuality.

sherri
01-26-2005, 06:22 PM
It is taking a chance, so consider the potential risks carefully. Sometimes even close friends can have a "falling out".

Cheers!

:confused:

Definitely something to keep in mind. Good point well made.

LindaTS
01-28-2005, 09:04 AM
When I lived in San Diego quite a few years ago I told several of my friends about my dressing, both males and females. I was surprised that no one ever asked me if I was gay and they all accepted me for who I was. That was there. Now I live in a very small town in New York and I don't think anyone here would react like that. I go out a lot during the day and I'm sure it's just a matter of time until someone finally recognizes me. I'm not looking forward to that day. But I have to be me.

Wendy me
01-28-2005, 09:07 AM
[QUOTE=simpsonfan

im so excited.[/QUOTE]
just for the shopping it worth it.....................go ....run ..........shop....... ;)

Sweet Susan
01-28-2005, 12:54 PM
Very Cool.