PDA

View Full Version : Bras and Breast Forms

RachaelBraGirl
04-29-2004, 01:38 PM
Girls,

I am a 6'2 long legged sexy cd. My wife thinks I look sexier in panties than she does, and she is HOT. I am a big girl when I dress, 6'5 in heels. I used to wear a 38C bra with silicone pads. I started to wear 40D bras but I just bought 2 sexy Felina 40DD sheer lace bras, one pink one black. I want big sexy bouncy tits! I want to buy the MOST realistic forms I can find, after 25 years hiding I dont care how much they cost. I had a cheap pair of D cup forms but left them somewhere. I talked to Breast Form store, they carry adheasive Ameona forms that stay on your chest without a bra even, and they come with 4 types of nipples. I want large sexy tits that hang normal, like a woamns breast, I want to feel them move as I walk. Any girls have advise?

Also what kind of bras do you girls like? I love sexy highly constructed bras from Goddess, Glamourese, I love Rago, and Wacoal, Bali, Maidenform. I am not a big fan Of Victorias Secret.

Thanks Ladies.

Rachael

Summer
04-29-2004, 09:10 PM
Rachael,
Victor at the Breast form store is very helpful. I have the Amorea contact breast forms and I just love them. They stay put. Word of causion, don't try to go braless eventually they will not stay. However you can use a cami with a shelf bra and have the braless feel.
I have many bra's, I choose to go to Lane Brynt's store they have a better selection and you can return if they don't fit the way you want. With the contact form staying in place you will find that the bra's fit better and don't pull away from your body.
With the nipps don't use the hardest ones they look so phony. The softest are best. Look more natural. This is the look you want.
Happy shopping.
Summer

ManInBra
07-31-2004, 11:15 PM
Hello Rachael, If your still looking for breast forms,, www.cpmart.com :D

Amelie
08-01-2004, 05:09 AM
For those girls who are handy with the sewing machine you can make your own. Go to www.fabricdepotco.com they have fabric and bra making supplies like foam cups, underwire, elastics, bra hooks, they even have bra patterns. It's very fem making your own.

Rachel Cder
08-01-2004, 05:25 AM
Sorry girls but I truly believe that I would never feel like a woman without my silicone forms! There is no comparison for socks to silicone! They just feel and look incredible. If I brushed up against you would would swear that they are real. I just love the way they fill out my bra or when I wear them in my swimsuits. I know that they cost some money but for the feel and look they cant be beat. With the cost of clothes and shapers they could be the cheapest things you buy! Ebay has some great deals on forms everyday. I would reccommend the transform Super Soft Classic I, not the Classic II( unless you have a fleshy chest or breast tissue). The classic I has less of a concave on the back and they will sit on your chest better. They have a few variations of them. The one that fits under your arm( in my opinion ) is the best. I currently use a style called big girls that I love, they are no longer made. I really think that it is a worthwhile purchase if you are serious about crossdressing and that you will be thrilled for the money you spend. Just take the time to find out what is right for you. I highly reccommend www.breastformstore.com for assistance. They are terriffic people and understanding! I bought a few pairs from them over the years when I purged.

Rachel Cder
08-01-2004, 05:31 AM
Here are some pictures with my forms on! :)
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=555&stc=1

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=556&stc=1