PDA

View Full Version : Hypno

Kirsty
05-01-2004, 06:03 AM
Has anyone any experiences with hypnosis?
Does it help to feel/become more feminine?

CD TOM
05-01-2004, 06:13 AM
Hi, Hypno does work but you need to work at it and you need some body that needs to know what there doing. Some people it works faster on some take longer, but in time it will work if youwant it to.

Stelli
06-01-2004, 02:14 AM
I kind of missed this thread. I use to attend hypno seanses when I was young and formed a general opinion on that. Actually, I find hypnosis to be natural state of mind, simillar to that we all experience almost daily when we are almost awake to our senses yet we are still sleeping. One can be suggestive on subliminal level but this will not gain any more of your response than you are actually accept to do anyhow. The only thing is that you may be more relaxed in doing certain things because they feel OK, your brain still thinks that you are actually dreaming and you may be doing things for real. When we dream many things are OK (except nightmares)

I found it good passtime for knowlegable people. Maybe it may have therapeutic conotation too but to my opinion except to be helpful on overcoming learned/willing limitations at the time of hypnosis and possibly learning how to overcome limitations easier when fully awake but that is as far as it goes.

If you do not desire to be more feminine it will not help, but if you do, it may put you at ease with yourself and make you learn some things quicker.

Yet I must say simillar thing can be achieved (as for overcoming limitations) by getting drunk (or getting drugged), except that hypnosis being driven only by internal brain processes and not by externally imposed chemistry is far more healthy. As for adrenalin this is one of inherited internal drug systems of our body. No chemistry can be more effective than your own for whatever you are set to.

Some people are reluctant to trust to others and they will be hard to be hypnotized. Trust to someone who will do hypnosis with you is most important.

After all if you have trusty person that is willing to help you in what you wish to achieve even spending time with such person and having talks, discussions and deeds will work almost the same way as hypnosis. In a way all this forum is hypnotic on very subliminal level although everyone here is wide awake into what we are all doing.

Hope this helps.

eleventhdr
06-01-2004, 01:13 PM
iId sure be willing to try if it has a chance of working! I'd love to be hypotized into being a real girl plus a few other ideas i do have as well like time travel!.