PDA

View Full Version : To all UK girls

Cassie
05-02-2004, 05:54 PM
Hi girls,

I would like to know how many UK girls are here and there location.

Would like to exchange with girls who are married and who's wives support them.

Waiting for your reply or e-mail.

Love Cassie.

Pete262
05-02-2004, 06:06 PM
Hi,

I'm in Manchester. My fiance knows I cross dress and she is cool about it

Sophie Yeats
05-03-2004, 06:13 AM
Heya,
I'm in London during the week and Peterborough at weekends.
My GF is very cool and supportive of who and what I am.

Rachel_740
05-03-2004, 09:52 AM
Hi Cassie,

I'm in south west england and have no other half at the moment - working on that!!!!!

Rachel

Cassie
05-09-2004, 07:43 AM
Hi Sophie, Rachel 740 & Pete 262,

Sorry for not getting back to you girls sooner.

Thanks for your e-mails which I could not waite to open and start reading.

Pete262,Sophie, pleased to hear that your girls do not have a problem with your CDing, my wife Joanne is also very supportive, in fact she has taught me everything I know, from how to apply my make-up to how to walk and act more femme.

Rachel, have you had any luck finding the right person yet, you look great, who took the pic you look amazing girl.

I've just tried posting my pic, but apparently they are too big to post, dont know how I'm going to get around that one, anyone help.

I would also like to know if it is possible to chat one to one here I know that the site lets us know who is here, but can't figure out how to chat, guess I'm having a blond moment ( not that i am blond).

Any way I'll be here for a little while browsing around if you are out there lets chat.

Love Cassie. :)

reshmi
05-09-2004, 08:10 AM
hi cassie reshmi here
new to the forum but not to cd
have been doing that for the best part of my life. I am from india currently in uk
hope to get in more from u
reshmi

Hi Sophie, Rachel 740 & Pete 262,

Sorry for not getting back to you girls sooner.

Thanks for your e-mails which I could not waite to open and start reading.

Pete262,Sophie, pleased to hear that your girls do not have a problem with your CDing, my wife Joanne is also very supportive, in fact she has taught me everything I know, from how to apply my make-up to how to walk and act more femme.

Rachel, have you had any luck finding the right person yet, you look great, who took the pic you look amazing girl.

I've just tried posting my pic, but apparently they are too big to post, dont know how I'm going to get around that one, anyone help.

I would also like to know if it is possible to chat one to one here I know that the site lets us know who is here, but can't figure out how to chat, guess I'm having a blond moment ( not that i am blond).

Any way I'll be here for a little while browsing around if you are out there lets chat.

Love Cassie. :)

Rachel_740
05-09-2004, 09:57 AM
Hi Cassie,

No, I've not found the right person yet, but I am going out to meet someone in a little while - a little bit nervous! I've just had a bath and got dressed in drabs. It's the first time in about 10 days I've put boxers on & they feel really weird. I'm taking Rachels clothes with me (as usual), so I can do a quick change in the car & Rachel will drive home after.

It's great to hear your wife is supportive, your very lucky on that.

Love Rachel
xxx

lara_myklund
05-11-2004, 05:03 PM
I'm in Lancsashire.
I'm married, and my wife knows about, and tolerates, but doesn't encourage my crossdressing.

Sissy Pure Silk
05-11-2004, 05:20 PM
Hi Cassie,

I'm in Glasgow. I've had a long term relationship with a wonderful woman for about 8 years. She is very positive about my crossdressing, sexuality and gender orientation. So much so, it became a diseretation for her first degree.

Love Sissy x

joanne53
05-12-2004, 01:17 AM
Hi Cassie,

I only joined the board yesterday, so I'm still feeling my way around.

I'm in Leicester, been CD for as long as I can remember but only recently
(last 6 months) started to "come out".

So far, I have attended the local group, Chameleons, I am a member of UKAngels, and a month or so ago I took the big step of becoming a fully paid member of Roses.
My latest moves were to become a fully paid member of Trannyweb and finally, yesterday, joining this board.

:) Joanne.

nylonslip
05-13-2004, 01:42 AM
Hi,

I'm in Portsmouth and my wife does not know of my crossdressing. Fortunately I managed to take early retirement and my wife still works so I take advantage of the time she is at work to indulge in my crossdressing.
The housework is definitely not such a chore when I am dressed in my silky things!!!!

katie lee
05-22-2004, 01:19 PM
Hi girls,

Love Cassie.
HI CASSIE I LIVE OVER THE SMALL LAKE IN N.IRELAND WIFE FOUND OUT .DID NOT LIKE.

janecat
06-08-2004, 01:14 PM
Hi girls,

Love Cassie.
jane cat here i saw your profile & i was intrigued i am 43 bi curious male how loves to dress up as oftern as possible i live in the n e England i have a few skirts, knickers blouses 5ft8 how about a chat would love yo have a girly chat

maidtina
06-08-2004, 02:55 PM
Well I'm in North Hampshire.

My wife has known since before we were married and is on the
whole supportive. She has good weeks and bad weeks but
overall supportive. We've lasted over 20 years so far so there
is hope.

Elinor
06-09-2004, 07:09 AM
I am single: Hetrosexual; live in Scotland. UK. I wore lipstick for the first time age 4. I first wore a red dress aged 5.
I begain crossdressing around 12.
I became Elinor six years ago when I discovered many crossdressers have a feminine side and name to go with their femininity.
I have walked down a street heels clicking breeze blowing up my skirts.Everyone should experience it once in life
I did buy a skirt in a shop once only a few years back.
On my site I try in a small way to encourage crossdressing without guilt.
Wear your skirts with pride.
And lets keep this site clean.

linda_47
06-09-2004, 02:40 PM
i live in medway kent and my girlfriend is very supportive and it is great ,look foward to hearing from you love linda

girlyboy_1981
06-09-2004, 02:58 PM
Hi,

I'm in the North East, County Durham, Darlington.

Anna.

Sophia
06-16-2004, 02:00 PM
Hi Cassie,
i'm in North Hertfordshire. A bi CD, my wife knows how I feel but won't accept it. Any suggestions on resolving ?

Love

Sophie

Davina75
06-16-2004, 04:57 PM
Hiya Cassie,

I live in NE London, have recently stepped out of a 5 year relationship with my ex g/f who just didn't see eye to eye with me on my Cross-dressing.
Her loss in the end, but it has left me with the space I need to explore my more feminine side.

D. x x :rolleyes:

Cassie
06-19-2004, 05:20 PM
jane cat here i saw your profile & i was intrigued i am 43 bi curious male how loves to dress up as oftern as possible i live in the n e England i have a few skirts, knickers blouses 5ft8 how about a chat would love yo have a girly chat

Hi Janecat,

Sorry for not replying earlier, you say your in the N/E, where ?

Thank for commenting on my looks, its great when people pay you compliments, gives you more confidence in yourself.

I'm just outside Durham are U married, courtning or live alone, As you
probably know I'm married.

I've loads of clothes, skirts a couple of dresses which sadly I've recently out grown. I have three wigs as the grass on top is thin, LOL.

I love to dress when I get the chance and go shopping with jo my wife when we can afford it.

I often love to shave my leggs and at times my whole body, the closer I can experiance to being a woman the more femme i feel. if i could I would dress every day as Cassie.

Hope hear form you soon
Love Cassie.

janecat
07-08-2004, 09:33 PM
Hi,

I'm in the North East, County Durham, Darlington.

Anna.
Hi janecat here saw your brief message would like to chat with a part time cd ifso reply for a chat :p

Gina Bellingham
07-09-2004, 09:48 AM
I live in North Cambridgeshire, wife knows but not overly supportive, however she is trying
luv
gina :p

Elaine36b
07-09-2004, 02:50 PM
Hi honeys, Elaine here in Bristol. I first dressed to cheer my girlfriend up, she laught and said I looked good!! then about 2 months later I confessed that it was a chip on my shoulder, that I'd done it since I could remember, that was 2 years ago, now we share everything together, its great!! BUT she's not to keen on me going out dressed.
More recently I confessed to my aunt.....She was staying overnight, when the next morning, getting dressed for her meeting she laddered her hold ups!! so I offered her a pair of mine! It took the worry out of her meeting, shall we say.
Now my girlfriend, my aunt and my mother all know, we all laugh and joke about it now, I mean, its still me, now we all have a more open relationship, I wished I'd told them long ago, no more sneaking around, no more embarrassing conversations.

As for telling a partner, that up to yourself. If girls can wear trousers, why can't boys wear skirts, clothes are just clothes, but womens clothes are far more interesting.

My girlfriend Knows that I do not wish to have a sex change, she also knows that I have no desire for gay encounter, but most importantly she knows that I love her dearly, in drabs or dressed, I am me!!

justine_uk
07-11-2004, 03:48 AM
im south wales .
im not in a relationship at the moment, but did have an ex g/f who liked the idea of me dressing up.
i think it turned her on, so much so that it turned me on too !!
ohhh those were the days :)

Lisa UK
07-12-2004, 09:44 AM
Hi Cassie
Im from the NW,Im still in the closet but having a great time in there,lol
my urge to dress comes and goes,sometimes ill see something that catches my eye and ill wonder how it would look on me,but it goes no further then other times i cant wait to get home and slip into something sexy.
Anyway im still really new here and trying to find my feet,i just wanted to say hi and im looking forward to chatting with you all.

Lisa

janecat
07-17-2004, 04:56 AM
Hi janecat here saw your brief message would like to chat with a part time cd ifso reply for a chat :p
HI LOVE TO DRESS WHENEVER /AS OFTEN I CAN NOT BEEN OUT MUCH BUT WOULD LOVE TO IAM 5FT 8 MEDIUM BIULD CAN BE FENNIMUME LOOKING FOWARD TO CORROSPONDING SOON DARL

Jocie
07-17-2004, 02:06 PM
Hi girls, i'm from West London

Hi i've been dressing since age 5 that makes it 33 years to date !! always wondered what i should call my alter ego, when very receintly found out from my girlfriend that my mum was sure I was going to be a girl and was going to call me "Jocie". Girlfriend is very supportive, buys me things all the time. But she dosn't want me to wear make-up, shame I wanted a realy open relationship but have to sneak around the make-up thing :(

Luv

Jocie XXX

shrek
07-18-2004, 05:41 AM
I live in Lancashire, my other half has no idea and wouldn't understand she's very conservative like that and I don't want to upset the apple cart after telling a previous girlfriend and it virtually ending the relationship.

I've only ever had one relationship with an understanding lady, but she was unhappily married with two kids and I was the "other" man so I think she was keen to try anything safe in the knowledge she could walk away back to her "normal" life at anytime.

Elaine36b
07-18-2004, 09:43 PM
Justine, Elaine here, any chance we can have chat some time? I'm from Swansea too, but have not been back for a long time.

Elaine x

walrusboy
07-19-2004, 01:34 AM
no name.
London UK, 21 y/o straight male - single. grr.

Gina V.
07-19-2004, 04:47 PM
Hi Cassie,I'm in a little town north of Lincoln and although I'm new to this forum I've dressed on and off since I was about 5 or 6 mostly using my sisters clothes.I love buying bras and matching knickers and weaing them with my silicone breasts whenever I can. My wife found some of my bras 5 yrs ago, accused me of having an affair then would not believe me when I told her they were mine.Now she accepts that dressing is a part of me that will not go away but I can only dress when she is out.But it is such a lovely feeling to be Gina and I would love to get some female tuition in makeup cos mine needs sprucing up.Thanks for the chance to chat. Love Gina V.

nicola_j
07-20-2004, 01:34 AM
Hi, I'm Nicola from South West London. I'm 32 and live with my girlfriend who doesn't know about my dressing. I'm pretty new here and loving it.

xx