PDA

View Full Version : Were you the opposite sex in a prior life?

windycissy
05-03-2004, 03:03 PM
Sometimes I think I was. Not that I am a big believer in the transmigration of souls, but if there is such a thing, it might explain a lot. There is a story called Lost in Time that really opened my mind about it. Has anybody else wondered about this?

Here is a link to Lost in Time (http://www.sapphireplace.com/stories/plume/lostintime.html)

eleventhdr
05-03-2004, 03:52 PM
Yes most difintetly. I myselve have been through countless pervious lifetimes. And I can state that most of them have been female incarnations and thta being female is difintetly the better way to be. The female sex is much more supiour to the male sex. So being a girl is much better all around do trust me on this since I have been through many more female incarnations then male one's and do perfer being female. It is so much more lovely and et all. Thank's Jay! Suzy Ann!.

Abraxas
05-03-2004, 03:59 PM
My friend read my tarot and palm and says I was a very well- endowed man in my previous life. But I seem to be a girl this time, and I do wish I could still be a bloke.

eleventhdr
05-03-2004, 10:40 PM
But why do you want to be a man. Being female is oh so much better trust me on this one as I have been male now in the past two incarnations and can tell you being male is not all or what you think it to be cracked up to be. consider yourself very fortuate to be a girl. it's the only way really it is. Jay Suzy Ann!.

Abraxas
05-04-2004, 01:46 AM
Well, I don't know, I just have this desire to be a man. It has nothing to do with ease or somfort; it's psychological. I have felt this way since I was a child of six or so. I personally don't know why anyone would choose to be female. It's just the opposite. I can't see where you're coming from because I've experienced it and don't like it. You can't see where I'm coming from because you've experienced it and didn't like it. So, it's the same difference, really.
It's all in me. I want to perform the functions of a man, do the things blokes do. Plus, I really don't get along with girls at all.

eleventhdr
05-04-2004, 07:52 AM
If you really do feel you want this then I suppose it is alright. But I think you wll find being male is not what you will think and find out it is what you belive it is. Having been male now for the past two incarnations. I can tell you and relate that I for one am very tired of being male and long to return to beng female once again as it should be since all life starts as female anyway it is the male who is the real secondary sex since it takes much more to make a male then a female we are all girls in the begiining it is the natural way to be it would be much better once again if and when males finally realize this. But then I do guess to each his or her own. But as i do say you will find out that being male is much more then doing the male stuff as you put it. There is a great unwanted resposiblity to being male which I do wish to shed myself and being female kind of mens having someone to take care of you much as a child is taken care of by his or here parents this is what I do want as well not that females are helpless to care for themselves to a degree. But the desire to be cared for is what I want as well Plus I want to be able to once again feel and revel in being female wearing the cloths dressing and the total experrience and pleasure of being a girl all the sheer delight of it having the female body and et all of it. So that is why so many of us do want to return and be girls. But anyway if you do desire being male then I hope you do get to experience it then you might just find that being a girl is really wonderful in all it's own rights and desires. But you will have to find this out yourselve oh well Good luck. As for me girlhood here i come!. Jay Suzy Ann

Nina
05-04-2004, 09:13 AM
I have no idea what I was in a prior life, but I prey every day I will be a sexy woman in the next life.

lara_myklund
05-04-2004, 10:47 AM
I have no idea what I was in a prior life, but I prey every day I will be a sexy woman in the next life.

Ditto!
Long live the afterlife!

Robyn_P
05-04-2004, 11:20 AM
One can only hope.....

Robyn

eleventhdr
05-11-2004, 11:20 PM
this is a fanciating subject and should be discussed much more. So I am willing to begin it again. Let's hear from you on this one out there alright!.

~Tammy~
05-12-2004, 03:51 PM
I am a complete atheist, but also a strong believer in reincarnation.

This is my... rather long winded... view of it.

Every living creature has a soul, when the body dies the soul has to go somewhere and it goes into a newly concieved baby.
That soul has all the memories of everything it has ever been. But due to the mind the previous memories are blocked out, ready to begin a new life, new memories, but they are still there in the subconscious.

Now, sometimes, parts of these memories can return. In ways such as dreams. We have all experienced de javu at some time and I believe this feeling of something being repeated, having done a particular thing before, is that we have actually experienced something very simliar to that moment before, in one of our past lifetimes.
We've all heard the stories of hypnosis and past life regression. How can these people remember those life and give such vivid information if they haven'y really been that person.

And so on to crossdressing. Could it be that some of those particular memories of a previous life as a woman seeps through into our new minds at a certain age? Funny how so many of us started dressing at around the age of 10 or so. I know it wasnt puberty that started this for me, it wasn't a sexual thrill then, I was a very late starter. So could it be that we have these desires due to a previous experience of soft, fluffy, girlie things or whatever your into and can't let go?

This could also be said of homosexuals. Lets suppose, and remeber this is completly hypothetical, a person was a women in a past life with a strong emotional relationship with a man and that women dies. She is reincarnated as a man but still has those strong feelings seeping through for another man which gets stronger as they reach a certain age.

This would also suggest it is not a conscious decision to be straight, gay or lesbian, to be a crossdresser or not. But more something that we are born into. While many never experience these memories or emotions of past lives and carry on with their routine humdrum lifes, other peoples subconsciousness can play a major part in shaping their life, probably without them even realising it.

Blimey, I've been watching too much stargate... goa'uld!

No, but seriously, this is something I feel very strongly about.

Ok, you can all yawn now :)

eleventhdr
05-12-2004, 11:21 PM
Ah yes but it does go much deeper than this even trust me on this one. I have been delving into it now for a NO. of years now and have difinte conclusions now as to how and where this is taking me in this current lifetime. I have lived countless pervious lifetimes nad many more of them female then male so yes you are on the right track as well. Belive me it is far better being female then male ever can be or ever hope to be. But there is again far more to deja vu and all of this then ever meets the eye. So I do contnue on my journey to find out and find the way back as well in the phiyiscal sense as well and I will find it trust me!. So come back any and all of you who do wish to continue this I am here!. Thank's Jay Suzy Ann!.

sam_s125
05-14-2004, 05:19 PM
Sometimes I think I was. Not that I am a big believer in the transmigration of souls, but if there is such a thing, it might explain a lot. There is a story called Lost in Time that really opened my mind about it. Has anybody else wondered about this?

Here is a link to Lost in Time (http://www.sapphireplace.com/stories/plume/lostintime.html)
There are no words to describe what I read, but it got me thinking.......

claira
06-02-2004, 09:50 AM
[U] :D :D i can only hope to come back in my next life as a girl.but i hope i get a dad that likes sports. {football}i dohowever think i was a woman in a couple of other lives.and i must say it aint to bad being male. that crossdresses. :D :p

Julie
06-02-2004, 11:09 AM
I was an agnostic even though I was raised Catholic. I question everything and if there is no proof then there has to be doubt. That was my take on God and religion.

After my dad died I was really bothered thinking that he was simply gone. That his entire life was over and he no longer existed in any form. These thoughts would come up every time I thought of him and I didn't like that idea. One morning I woke up and vividly remembered a dream that seemed so real. My dad had come to me and said, "Jim, don't worry. I'm okay." That was all, nothing else. I wish I could describe how that short dream had completely wiped away all the disturbing feelings I had been having since his death. It was so complete I realized there has to be something.

A while later I'm channel surfing and I see "Saved By The Light - true story of a man who gets hit by lightning". It sounded interesting so I turned it on. The story is about a serious bad ass, Dannion Brinkley, who was as mean as they come. He had few friends and beat the crap out of anyone who even looked crosseyed at him. In the service he's a sharp shooter who was used to assassinate Viet Cong leaders. When he got out he was running guns to the Contras. On a break from doing that he's at home talking to his buddy and there's a lightning storm. "I'd better get off 'cause my momma always said you could get a phone call from God when there's lightning." Just then it struck. His wife heard the loud bang and looked down the hall to their bedroom where he was on the phone and saw her husband suspended in the air with static electricity all around him. Then he hit the floor, dead. At the hospital they tried to revive him but finally gave up. His body was covered and wheeled down the hall to the elevator leading to the morgue. His buddy was standing there looking at the body of his friend thinking it was only half an hour ago he was talking to him on the phone. Then he saw the sheet move over his mouth. Brinkley was trying to use breathing to signal he wasn't dead. The orderlies had arrived to take the body down but were told Brinkley's alive. The rest of the story deals with the life changing experience he had, what he saw while dead and the over 100 predictions he made after his return almost all of which have come true. There has to be something

After the movie I did a web search and found his name all over the place and associated with near death experiences. I began studying it more and more and the more I learned the more I began to believe there is not only something after but also something before.

Anyone who's seen Crossing Over with John Edward enough times will eventually arrive at the conclusion there has to be something to this. Knowledge gained through reading about near death experiences has left me with a strong belief there is a spiritual world that is active within our physical world. We don't sense them because we haven't tuned ourselves into their world, at least most of us don't, myself included.

So how does this mind body conflict we have come into play with this? It's my belief our spirits have a gender. It may not be female or male so much as it is made up of the emotions and thought process of what we see as masculine and feminine. I once read something that, true or not I choose to accept, we come here of our own free will. There are many who aren't brave enough to make this step because this is a very hard and difficult experience to undertake. We choose to come here to better ourselves. In order to do that we must give ourselves certain burdens that will teach us the life lessons we need to learn and therefore improve a part of ourself. How we handle those burdens determines the effectiveness of these lessons but we are free to choose how to do it while here. Maybe we handle it well, maybe not.

For some reason I chose to be male this time around even though I have a female spirit. I have tried to discover for what purpose but there's so many possibilities. One belief that has become a major part of me that was not there before is the manner in which I see and treat others. If I can bring some sunshine into someone's life I know I have succeeded in achieving one of the reasons why I am here. I believe being kind and thoughtful towards others, helping them and doing something to improve their life is one of the most important things a person can do while here. I slip and fall a lot but I get back up and make another attempt at accomplishing that. That's what keeps this female spirit in the male body going.

Sorry it was so long but I actually wrote far less than what was rolling around in this little pea brain of mine :o

Julie

VanessaCD
06-02-2004, 01:12 PM
Sometimes feelings and parts of a persons life, I feel, should not be so analyzed. When I am being realistic, I am actually able to see the amount of wasted time that had been spent on picking apart my feelings and thoughts, in order to achieve an acceptable understanding....

To comment on the statement of it being far better to live as female, I will only say, to each their own. There is no global truth in any statement and as such should not be. We are individualistic beings with perceptions of varying understandings...

"Sometimes, something Just Is.."
I have always thought that one of the saddest things of human nature, was the ability to question in constant, the reasons why. Seeking self or socialogical approval can be a time withering process..

"The gift of being able to accept Something as it Just Is." can be a beautiful thing..

How much time did you waste today, analyzing instead of enjoying?

Bernadina
06-02-2004, 01:14 PM
Its a changing world. More and more of us are beginning to realize that the orthodox churches don't have many of the answers. Or if they do, they don't want to lose their power and control by revealing them.

Considerable scientific research was done early last century that indicated that there was sufficient proof that the human soul continues after death. Its too bad this research has been mostly forgotten.

I consider myself a “spiritualist” which is more a philosophy than a religion. And yes I was a woman in a previous life, but not the life just prior to this one.

I rather enjoy being a male. And I enjoy dressing as female. Do I want to come back again as a women? I don’t know.

And if anyone figures this continuance of the soul and reincarnation etc., is a bunch of hogwash, remember how long it took for the earth to stop being flat.

- Dina