PDA

View Full Version : The "Changing" Room

Holly
03-28-2006, 11:44 PM
I had the weirdest experience this past weekend. I needed to buy some drab things (shirts and slacks). I went to a men's speciality store. After selecting a few things to try on, I retired to the dressing room. As I stood there in my camisole and panties, I felt so out of place. Has this ever happened to you?

Sherlyn
03-29-2006, 12:00 AM
Nope Holly I dont wear my female under garments when I am my male self...kinda weird for me if I do ..Im all or nothing

Jennaie
03-29-2006, 12:13 AM
Not yet Holly but I sure do hope I feel that way someday. I'm sure that after I spend the next year or so shopping and going into the womens dressing rooms I will feel very out of place in the mens.

uknowhoo
03-29-2006, 12:14 AM
Hasn't happened to me either. I can imagine it felt surreal.

T

Billijo49504
03-29-2006, 12:23 AM
Next time I go to Wally World and have a bra and panties on, I go and try something on. Just to see how it feels. But I might take a skirt in to try on too...BJ

livy_m_b
03-29-2006, 08:10 AM
This seems like it should be almost a rite of passage. Even if we don't dress en femme under drab, at least once we should do as you did, go to a men's shop, into the changing room, and prepare to try on men's clothes. And when we look into the mirror before donning the men's clothing we should thoroughly enjoy the feeling of "what in the world am I doing in this store!? Am I a crossdresser or what?!"

:)

Adrienne Heels
03-29-2006, 08:11 AM
The opposite happened to me...I went in to try some femme things...and I was wearing boxer shorts and guy socks as I tried on womens pants and heels! Definitely an odd feeling!

Karyn

ChristineRenee
03-29-2006, 10:15 AM
Yeah Holly...I've had that experience while at JC Penney's. When I needed to try on some kind of women's apparel, I would take it to the men's dressing room along with some male items over them to hide them from the public. It is kind of a surreal feeling to be in a men's dressing room and trying on men's clothing while standing there in a bra and panties. If there are surveilance cameras there watching those fitting rooms...they would always get a good show from watching mine!;)

michellej
03-29-2006, 10:19 AM
At least it wasn't one of those "open" changing rooms! Or was it? :eek:

Kimberley
03-29-2006, 10:36 AM
I never felt strange about it at all, and that was just a month ago for me. What I didnt like was trying on the slacks although I did need to get them. I would have much preferred that I was trying a skirt or dress.

Good thread.

Kimberley.

Stacy Lyn
03-29-2006, 02:25 PM
I have done this a number of times. I also take some womens clothes along with mens when I'm in a department store. I really enjoy trying everything on.

At one store the lady attending the change rooms asked to see what I was taking in with me, two skirts and two pair of mens pants. She saw the skirts and pants and let me use the change room. When I was done she asked how everything fit? I mentioned the pants were to big but everything else fit well. She thanked me for shopping there and wished me a nice day.
I will return to shop there again!

eleventhdr
03-29-2006, 05:36 PM
And it was just the opposite for me it was once i Chicagowhen i once went to a kind of crossdressing store where you could find some female clothing for male's and maybe even if and when you had the time to be transfomed into your female self which idid not that time. But i was able to undress and had on panties underneath my male clothig it was kind of stange standing there in female underwear like that but not to way out weird. Oh well!: Suzy!:

Paulette
03-29-2006, 07:55 PM
Once the door to the changing room is closed you are in your own private world. I have taken female clothes to the mens side and I have used the uni-sex dressing rooms at wallyworld taking femme cloths in to try on. I had the WallyWorld lady ask how the fit was and I replied that the jackest was a little too short in the arms and she looked at the size and recomended a larger size in a slightly different style. Standing in the changing room in my bra, panties, camisole, and trouser socks trying on womens clothes was such a rush. At Ross (cross) dress for less I had the clerk go and get me a smaller size and she even brought me a couple of dresses that she thought would work for me. I had told her that I was going to a Tootsie party and we all had to buy our own clothes with no help from our wives of girlfriends. I feel so girly when trying on womens clothes, but I have also tried on some male clothes dressed in girly underwear and I just think I am crossdrerssing as a male. My sense of color has to be rained in when looking for drab clothes.

Clare
03-29-2006, 08:15 PM
Since the middle of last year, I have been trying on ladies clothing in store changerooms whilst wearing femme underwear. Its a great feeling to be able to do that!

Can't say i've tried on male clothes whilst dressed in femme undies yet!

KathrynW
03-29-2006, 08:49 PM
Next time I go to Wally World and have a bra and panties on, I go and try something on. Just to see how it feels. But I might take a skirt in to try on too...BJ
OMG....
CD's in WALMART??? What's the world coming to??? ;)

Wenda
03-29-2006, 11:13 PM
I always shop en drab, and always try on in the mens change rooms. Last year, I took 4 or 5 femme items into a change room, 2 fit, and when I emerged from the change room, the attendant had changed from the nice 50+ lady who smiled at me when I took the items in, to the poor, bewildered young guy who accepted the 3 items that didnt fit, when I left. I tried my first bra on at Zellers (like Target in the USA), and asked where the changeroom was. The lady was completely non-plussed, showed me to the changeroom, brought me a 38 C, a 40 C and a 40 D. I bought the 40 C. Shopping for mens clothes is just crappy. Shopping for femme clothes is dangerous to my credit card.

Teddie
03-30-2006, 06:31 AM
I had the weirdest experience this past weekend. I needed to buy some drab things (shirts and slacks). I went to a men's speciality store. After selecting a few things to try on, I retired to the dressing room. As I stood there in my camisole and panties, I felt so out of place. Has this ever happened to you?

Hmm. A crossdressing, crossdresser? :Party2:

DonnaT
03-30-2006, 11:49 AM
As I stood there in my camisole and panties, I felt so out of place. Has this ever happened to you?
I've not felt out of place in such an instance. I felt like I was getting away with something, which I guess I was.