PDA

View Full Version : femme stuff in drab?

sammyd
05-08-2004, 10:14 PM
How many girls here typically wear female stuff while en drab?

I love wearing pantyhose under pants on a regular basis, especially while running errands. I also wear them under a pair of pajama shorts when I get up and sit online in the morning if no one's home.

There's also a group of guys at my school who are all in to wearing girls jeans, just because they find them comfortable. I really wish they made some kind of tight-fitting jean with a flare that was actually designed for men... sometimes mr happy just isn't comfortable in girl's jeans

simpsonfan
05-08-2004, 11:51 PM
i usually wear thong/panties to school along witha little unnoticable makeup (mascera or something small)

sometimes tights or nylons underneath long pants

Chrismadchen
05-18-2004, 09:59 PM
While on business trips, I like to wear panties and thigh hi stockings underneath my boy clothes. I am far too masculine to pass (remember the Miller Lite beer "ladies night" gag commercial...). This is as close as I come. Periodically I dress up in the privacy of my hotel room. I much prefer to go to gay bars which are frequented by all of you beautiful CD's. Mmmmmm, tasty little treats that you are! ilxixmen2002@yahoo.com Chris :)

Lee
05-18-2004, 10:09 PM
I wear a sports bra and panties under my work clothes.I have also worn a little mascera.

Jenny
05-19-2004, 08:26 AM
I wear panties everyday. Today it is a pair of light pink thong panties with cherries pattern. I wear girl's jeans about 3-4 times a week as my regular clothes. I like tight stretch jeans that hug my butt and thighs (Mr. Happy may be a little cramped but I just pull him back between my legs and I think I look cute.). I have some girl's jeans that have huge flares but I don't wear them so much as my regular clothes cause they look too much like girl's. I wear them on the weekends and when I am getting more dressed up. I also like to wear girl's workout clothes to the health club. I have about a dozen girl's stretch bike shorts which I wear. I also have several leotards and unitards which I wear sometimes under my regular boy workout clothes. I have some capri leggings which I am thinking of wearing to the health club if I can get my nerve up. I also sometimes wear a sports bra to the health club under my boy clothes.

I consider myself a stealth crossdresser because I wear so many girl clothes everyday. :)

Vivian Best
05-19-2004, 01:18 PM
Before I retired I wore panties, pantyhose and bra under my work clothes most every day. I still do it sometimes but not as often as then :(

Vivian ;)

melissa12
03-06-2005, 05:21 PM
well i have been wearing womens leggings under my clothes for about 12 years, they are warmer than thermals, i also wear the hanes her way sporty panties with the leggings

Priscilla1018
03-06-2005, 05:33 PM
I always wear womens panties under my clothes except at the health club. Some people are a little too uptight because I wear my empty shoulder holster,my .45 is locked in a vault bolted to the floor of my truck since the club bans guns in the building.I do'nt think they are ready to see me in panties.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Richelle
03-06-2005, 06:20 PM
Sammy,

I only wear panties and bras when out and about as Richelle. However, I do wear woman’s pants and tops while in drab. All of my shorts and casual slacks are from the woman’s departments. For a couple of years, when I was wearing glasses I also wore mascara and eyeliner to work :eek: I only stopped when I changed jobs and started wearing contacts.

To me it is the look that woman's cloths makeup give me. :)

Richelle

Rachel Ann
03-06-2005, 07:13 PM
I almost always wear stockings and panties under my boy clothes (I rarely wear shorts). I like to wear a stretch cami if it's not visible under my shirt - sort of substitutes for the feel of a bra ;)

DonnaT
03-06-2005, 09:15 PM
I wear panties all the time. Have been wearing pantyhose quite regular recently. And sometimes I'll wear a bra under a drab shirt.

My toes are painted, and sometimes I paint my nails before going out drab.

I've worn my high heeled boots while drab. And have worn a fem top.

I have no fem pants.

sunita_rao
03-06-2005, 10:59 PM
definitely a thong, but i have to be shaved to wear a thong, so sometimes that doesn't work out. also, i love to wear naval jewelry and sometimes elastic body suits. this does a number on my mid section, but dammit i do feel sexy.

sunita

mmandy31
03-07-2005, 12:10 AM
i love wearing panties and pantyhose under my pants
i go out like that to the store or wear ever

Nyx
03-07-2005, 12:22 AM
Hmmm.... I've been thinking about doing it and I have already purchased the *hardware*... But I don't do it for two reasons:

1. I wouldn't want anyone to notice (yes, it happens that my actual guy underwear sticks out my pants), and pants can be damaged... sometimes...

2. I would probably get very excited and disconcentrated, and since I'm a student, thats not good... Boners in public can also be annoying... Girls are so lucky, its not as obvious when they are turned on ;)

jjjjohanne
03-07-2005, 06:27 AM
I enjoy occasionally wearing all femme clothes, but passing as a normal male. It is easy to find clothes that are rather androgenous. I like to wear keds with hose and no socks. No one notices. No one seems to notice if you go out in shorts and hose either though. Maybe I am invisible.... :)

Joan of Art
03-07-2005, 06:38 AM
Ever since I discovered my new self two weeks ago, I have been wearing panties, or a thong with hose or panty hose underneath my guy daily clothes. By the way, I noticed today that I only look at womens clothes in all the store I walk by and I'm always noticing what gg's are wearing. I guess there really is something happening inside of me. Far out.
Joan

judee_bee
03-07-2005, 07:14 AM
I only wear womens jeans now. I like their fit much better then mens jeans and they are usually lighter and made from more comfortable materials. Sometimes I will also wear panties under them.
Other than clothes, I like to have manicures once in a while and have them painted with clear nail polish. I also always have my hair highlighted.

AnnaMaria
03-07-2005, 09:33 AM
I have been wearing strictly panties for about two years now. Don't even have any boy underpants any more. I do stop to think what I am wearing when I have to go to the doctor but that is the only time. I also have girls jeans and shorts that I wear as well as tights. Not pantyhose, but the tights that are thicker and warmer for the winter. I have also recently gotten some womens turtlenecks to wear with my shirts, and some socks.

My plan is to slowly replace my waredrobe with girls clothes that will go either way due to the fact that as I try more womens clothes I find that they are truely more comfortable than mens. The only thing that I am worried about is in the fact that I have always worked in places that are especially hard on the clothes that you wear and I am wondering what effect that will have on them.

I also recently baught some cover powder that matches my skin closely enough that I can wear that anytime that I want and not even my wife can tell. And of course I have two lipsticks that my wife bought for me that are light enough that I can wear them as well though one does have a little sparkle to it and if anyone looks close enough they will be able to tell that I am wearing it. Then there is the ever present toenail polish which at this moment is a light pink which my wife also got for me..

I guess overall I am a lucky girl to have a wife that is as wonderful as she is. And as understanding and accepting, even if she is at this point unsure just how much she is able to see of me she at least trys and is then honest about what she can handle and what she can't.

huggs
anna

ToniB
03-07-2005, 01:59 PM
Yes Anna,
You are a very lucky girl to have a wife who supports you like that. I think the majority of us would see your situation as utopia! You're also right to go softly softly with her as far as pushing the boundaries of her acceptance, and accepting her limits.

What do you think she gets out of it? Does she enjoy your CDing only because she knows you do, really wishes you didn't, and is worried that may secretly want to go all the way to TS? Or does she enjoy Anna's company as much as your male persona? I'm really interested to know about wive's reactions to CDing, because mine does not even want to talk about it (it's 15 or 20 years since I told her), so I can't even find out what it is that does or would bother her. If I could understand her, maybe I would find out that she was afraid of something I didn't even want!

ToniB

lisa_sf
03-07-2005, 02:41 PM
I wear panties and pantyhose pretty much everyday under my work clothes. Once in a while, if I'm wearing something thick on top, I manage to squeeze a bra in as well...

new2jersey
03-07-2005, 11:55 PM
I wear panties everyday now. They feel so much better! :D Plus I love shopping for them.

KMB3983
03-08-2005, 02:35 AM
Like AnnaMarie, I don't own any boy underwear, only a vast assortment of panties. So that's all I ever wear. Okay, sometimes I'll wear pantyhose beneath my boy pants, but I prefer stockings and garter. Since I usually wear a vest, I usually wear a bra. Kinda ges hand in hand. And a little mascara helps me get through the day as well. Oh yea, my toes are always painted.

rachel_jean
03-08-2005, 10:37 PM
I wear contacts and until recently shyed away from mascara, since it was usually a pain to remove completely w/o removing my contacts.

A few weeks ago when I had an oppurtunity to get dressed for most of the day I did my make-up, trying some mascara this time. I was hooked. Use it almost all the time now. Not a whole lot, but, enough to know it's there.

Also wear a clear base coat of nail polish all the time.

Rachel Jean

pattysue
03-08-2005, 11:16 PM
I wear a thong everyday and like a few others I don't own male undies. I'm down to one pair of male jeans, I'm usually wearing womens jeans any more. I think the mid rise fit very nice. :)

MichelleH
03-08-2005, 11:33 PM
I always wear some kind of clear nail polish and so far no one has made any comments. If you really want to be inconspicuous, try OPI matte finish Nail Envy or maybe Orly Nails for Males. However, I often use a very glossy clear polish and no one seems to notice. When I've broken a nail, I have also used a natural looking glue-on filed to the same length as my natural nails, about 1/8" past the fingertip.

MichelleH

joann
03-13-2005, 08:19 PM
i wear lace panties every day.if not working i wear a lace bra and holdup stockings or a basque and stockings.i wear hiheels always around the house and i wear them out with jeans to get the post.i will answer the door like that also.a little mascara,eye shadow and nail polish also if not working (i work shift).usually im fully dressed but thats what i wear if in drab.
love joann

jjjjohanne
03-20-2005, 06:27 AM
I will add to what I said previously... I have on occasion gone out wearing a women's button up collared shirt, women's khaki pants, hose and keds. It was a thrill wearing 100% women's clothes and being right there in front of the world. No one was the wiser.

Monique_Lynn
03-20-2005, 07:44 AM
Hi all,
I also wear panties all the time under my drab clothes, don't own any male underwear... also wear satin camis and occasionally will wear pantyhose under my jeans with loafers so my ankle and top part of the foot are exposed, also sometimes wear womens tops that are kind of gender neutral all out in public, have never had anyone give a second look or say anything negative.
ginger lynn

mellissa
03-20-2005, 08:54 AM
i wear g strings well thongs for the americans and i sometimes try to wear my little 14a or 14 b cup bras the underwire ones and one that is convertible just to hide it a bit more by taking the straps of while im at home only though

Inredsatin
03-20-2005, 10:06 AM
I have been wearing panties under my drab clothes for probably 20 yrs. I do have 3 pair of mens underwear that I use when I have to go to the doctor. Tho they are the nylon kind. I also wear pantyhose and usually a cami or slip too. I have been doing this for years and nobody is the wiser. My wife knows about this and I can wear anything I care to wear around the house at any time. We have also ventured out in public enfemme. Usually my wife is the one to suggest it. She has actually boughten me several outfits to wear... shoes,tops and skirts and pants,and 3 wigs. I have started to wear girl jeans now instead of male ones as the fit better. Every night I wear a nightgown as I have several....What a wonderful life.
Hugs to all
Brenda

sidney_girl
03-21-2005, 07:51 PM
The last time that I had no choice but to wear drabs--a suit (arggggh! and yuk!)--here's what I did. With the exception of the pants and coat (black, by the way), everything else was women's: ribbed crew neck tee (at least I didn't have to wear a tie--the ultimate symbol of male enslavement), thin black belt, dressy flats, black trouser socks, panties, camisole. I got no comments, either positive or negative. I guess no one noticed, which is what I'd intended.

On a normal work day (the office where I work has a casual dress code--even the president rarely wears a suit and tie), I'll wear exclusively women's attire, with a rather androgynous style. If someone was paying attention, he might notice that my shirt buttons are on the "wrong" side, that the detailing (for example, embroidery) on my clothing isn't normally found on men's garments (at least not in this decade), that my jeans are tight-fitting and flared, etc. But no one has said anything so far.

Once I wore a sleeveless top to the office. After all, the GGs are allowed to do so. But I got a verbal reprimand! So there are limits for me... :mad:

Sharonn
03-22-2005, 10:26 PM
For all of us who wear femme drab under our clothes. When outside the house, don't you think about, if for some reason, accident etc. you have to be taken to the hospital and they undress you. It could be one hell of a surprise for the nurses and doctors. That is the reason I don't wear any femm drab outside my house. You never know.

ToniB
03-23-2005, 07:17 AM
Sharron,

Don't be nieve. Doctors and nurses have seen it all before, and won't be surprised at all. They may pull your leg a bit though, but if you've got a sense of humour, you'll probably enjoy it!

I notice you're new here, so may I welcome you to the best forum on the 'net. I look forward to hearing more from you soon.

God luck,
ToniB

Cheree
03-23-2005, 09:10 AM
May God Bless me should I ever be in an accident. The EMT's would surely be surprised! Every day is normal for me. Unpadded bra in summer, definitely padded to perfection in winter............oh how I love the cold!!!!!!!