PDA

View Full Version : Do you sleep "dressed" ?

annekathleen
05-17-2006, 05:15 AM
Ive been going to bed wearing a bra and breastforms under my cami' and
nightgowns. I love the look and the feel of having breasts while Im laying in bed. I hate taking them off in the morning as I get dressed for work.

susanjane
05-17-2006, 06:03 AM
I don't wear my breast forms in bed but always wear my nightie

Love

Susanjane
xx

Helen MC
05-17-2006, 06:18 AM
I sleep in panties and if it is cold I wear a nightie over them. Clean panties next day as always after I have had my daily shower.

Tina Dixon
05-17-2006, 06:21 AM
My long night shirt, witch is a t-shirt that goes below my knees, very comfy and unisex, good for those CD in the closet that wants the closes thing to a nightgown.

FionaAlexis
05-17-2006, 06:38 AM
No. never have. I wear plain PJs..

Fiona xx

Phyliss
05-17-2006, 06:59 AM
Vanity Fair PJs every night, with a clean pair of panties. Unfortunately wife doesn't care for the tops. To make a kind of compromise I wear a nylon "T" shirt instead of the top half of the PJ set. I picked them up at Fresh Pair dot com.

Occasionally I'll wear a long night shirt of nylon that she made for me many years ago.
I still have one set of "regulation striped cotton PJs" for when company is staying with us.

Felicia
05-17-2006, 07:02 AM
I like to wear a night gown to sleep in... i have real breasts so no breast forms needed. (hug) Felicia

Teresa Amina
05-17-2006, 07:06 AM
Wore my forms through the night once. Waking up with boobs was the fulfillment of a childhood fantasy! Usually just wear pjs. When I'm asleep the body is "gone" anyway, but it really was cool to wake up "enfemme":D

Samantha Lough
05-17-2006, 07:14 AM
Well depends on if it is cool enough, in the winter every night , in the summer nope not a thing

allisonrn06
05-17-2006, 07:39 AM
I will sleep sometimes inmy lingerie,but never the entire night,epsecially since my wife became disabled.She still follows a night shift schedule,but I can't rule out the possibilty that she'll come up to bed with me at some point during the night,and so if I do fall asleep with it on,I usually take it off when I wake up in the middle of the night.

Sharon
05-17-2006, 07:44 AM
I baby my "girls" and want them to last as long as possible, so they are removed nightly and placed in their own little bed -- the package they arrived in. :)

Daisy May
05-17-2006, 07:58 AM
I wear pure silk unisex night shirts from Winter Silks and wear a lingerie skirt under it.

KellyCD
05-17-2006, 08:12 AM
I sleep dressed sometimes, nothing too fancy just a bra and panties and a t-shirt and my forms. It feels so good to wake up with them, I love it since I have very large forms (38DD).

Connie D50
05-17-2006, 08:36 AM
I love it when I go to bed in my silk PJ's I always wears my forms. ( I have an old set I wears to bed) I have all kinds of PJ's from pants sets to teddys. I do not wear PJ's every night however I do wear panties every night day week year lol :)

Connie

Casey Morgan
05-17-2006, 08:36 AM
I've been sleeping dressed for a while now. No breastforms though. Like Sharon I've been taking good care of them, including putting them back in their boxes when I remove them. I'd like to find a pair I can sleep in but I don't know that I can justify the expense right now.

Stormgirl
05-17-2006, 08:44 AM
just a nightgown and underwear now and then

HaleyPink2000
05-17-2006, 09:16 AM
Yes, every night I dress for bed. Have for years actually in one form or another. I like real girlie things with a pretty bra, breast forms and matching panties. My Wife turns over the other way in bed when I get to girlie and even wear lipstick to bed some evenings. She still prefers I go naked or with just panties on.

Oh well, I still sleep better dressed than not. If I can't go to sleep I'll get up and dress again in something else then try again. It usually works for me dressing more girlie.

Alicia_lynn419
05-17-2006, 09:22 AM
Now that I'm single again, I almost never wear anything to bed that ISN'T fem!

Neith.goddess
05-17-2006, 09:34 AM
I have recently started wearing a little black silky slip, and a g-string to bed...

It makes my mornings usually start off better

rachellenicole
05-17-2006, 10:53 AM
I sleep in panties and most of the time a thigh length nightie

Rachelle

DawnRodgers
05-17-2006, 11:26 AM
I usually wear a silky baby do;; nightie with matching panties. Love the feel and feel so sexy. Tried wearing breast forms overnight but they usually fall out during the night so I go to bed braless and formless now. The few times I tried them, though, it was the most delicious feeling to roll over and feel my "breasts" below me.
Dawn

DonnaT
05-17-2006, 11:36 AM
I wear a nightie every night. Wouldn't want to wear a bra, much less form, all night though.

julie w
05-17-2006, 11:47 AM
I wear a full length nighties all the time ,Its funny but my long time gf
who knows I dress thinks it funny but wont see me dressed ,
I work shift work so I was sleeping during the day and she could not get
me on the phone ,she was worried about me so she came into my home
to check on me, and yes I was sleeping in my nightie a nice silk one at that

Emma_Forbes
05-17-2006, 12:07 PM
Hi Grils,

I have attached my breast forms with adhesive and gone to bed wearing just a nightie and panties. Fantastic and brilliant. Felt totally femme on waking.

Can't wait to do it again.

Em

wendy
05-17-2006, 12:12 PM
I used too, bra, pantie, cami, slip, hose/tights. I used to include girdle/bodyshaper, but half way thru the night it got too uncomfortable so I stopped wearing that to bed.

I don't anymore but it was fun when I did it.

anne16
05-17-2006, 01:22 PM
:o Yes i sleep every night in a long satin or nylon nightdress, and love it.
Anne.

PaulaJeanette
05-17-2006, 01:54 PM
While on a recent trip out of town, since I was alone, I made it a point to sleep dressed in at least one piece of lingerie every night :blushing: . On most nights, I wore a bra with breast forms, light control body briefer, and panties. Some nights, I would fall asleep while still wearing a corset with fishnet stockings, or a waist nipper, or pantyhose, and even with my heels on my feet.

Of course, like Wendy, these items got uncomfortable...so awoke to take them off...but would leave on pantyhose, bra with breast forms, and panties.

Like others have alluded to, it is simply a wonderful sensation to wake up and find yourself still a woman. During the evenings, I can recall awaking to cup and caress my breasts...and smiling contently. Lastly, yes, it does take some getting used to...especially for those of us who enjoy having large breasts.

Hugs,

PaulaJeanette

andrea6er
05-17-2006, 02:11 PM
I just sleep with a smile on my face planning what I'm going to wear and when, anything else my SO would object to right now, in the future who knows that little pink baby doll I've been looking at???

ashlee chiffon
05-17-2006, 02:18 PM
if i'm wearing my bra and forms in the evening before bed, i usually leave them on...they are good quality and survive if i sleep on my stomach...

love the feeling of a full length olga gown and silky panties on a freshly laundered and nice smelling set of sheets!

verrrry girlish feeling!

Siobhan Marie
05-17-2006, 02:24 PM
I wear a satin long nightie and a pair of panties. I live alone and can't sleep any other way now.

:hugs: Anna x

Mistybtm
05-17-2006, 02:43 PM
Hello
I wear clean panties most nights in my case days i work knights,
also have worn a confortable bra and panty hose or thigh highs.
I live a lone so i wear what i want any time i like Lucky me :thumbsup: .
:hugs:
Mistybtm

Janelle Young
05-17-2006, 03:03 PM
Yes, every night. Panties, bra, forms and an ankle length nylon or satin gown. Sometimes I will do a satin sleep shirt instead of the gown.

ginafaye
05-17-2006, 03:03 PM
almost always in a nightgown ..or a bra and panties and slip.......i have lots of choices for bedtime. whenever company sleeps over i cant wear anything you know friends kids grandkids whoever.......but most of the time its just me and the wife and anything iwear to bed is ok

Dena
05-17-2006, 04:34 PM
A long nylon nightie, and nylon briefs one size up from my size.

barbaralynn
05-17-2006, 04:47 PM
I always wear panties to bed and most nights i wear a nightgown. My favorite gowns are baby dolls. It is a good feeling when we cuddle, her in her gowns and me in mine

JuliaCD
05-17-2006, 05:16 PM
I wear panties and a lovely Lanz of Salzburg flannel nightie to bed. I recently bought a pair of foam sleep breastforms so lately I've been wearing them and a bra as well. Feels awesome to get up and fill out my gown more! I would never wear my silicone forms to bed...they're too fragile and expensive! The foam forms are great becuase I can take them when I travel too. After 9/11 I quit taking forms on trips, because the authorities are so touchy about things like big bags of some kind of gel in luggage!!

~J.

Deidra Cowen
05-17-2006, 07:49 PM
Very rarely if in bed by myself :eek: ...its just too bad on my skin to keep the makeup on. But when I had a GG GF I slept with her en-femme all the time. It feels so great to be with someone as a woman all night...then the mornings are fun too! Love waking up, drinking coffee, smoking and chatting away in the morning still in my lingerie, makeup and wig.

Granted I am a little (or a lot :D ) worse for wear by the morning but its still great to look in a mirror and see my femme side when I wake up.

LucyTwitch
05-17-2006, 08:02 PM
Hi

Always wear pj's and sometimes breast forms (when i can't tale them off).

Love
Lucy

Kate Simmons
05-17-2006, 08:09 PM
I wear BF's, bra, Panties, wig, Nighty. Ericka

mskilmer
05-17-2006, 08:13 PM
I love sleeping in my breast forms and silk pj's! Don't do it very often, though.

Kimberly Edwards
05-17-2006, 08:22 PM
I wear a bra and panties and maybe a nightie or t-shirt

Mardi
05-17-2006, 08:31 PM
Always wear panties and a nightie, sometimes bra and breastforms, and lipstick.

pinkshelly
05-17-2006, 09:50 PM
I sleep in a bra and my forms about every night. Gets so I can't sleep with a flat chest. got lots of cute sleep wear, from silky to womans p.j.'s. My fave is a green Southpark top and shorts I got from wallie world.

Jesse69
05-17-2006, 10:14 PM
I don't sleep in womens clothes, as I don't want insomnia from getting excited wearing womens clothes. I've tried it a few times, but I only sleep in mens clothes.

Scotty
05-17-2006, 10:30 PM
Nightshirt and panties, or tank top and panties.
Or just panties - all temperature dependent!

Lisa Renee
05-17-2006, 10:44 PM
Yes I wear nighties to bed as often as possible and my forms, there is nothing like waking up still fem:D

nikisbest
05-17-2006, 10:50 PM
I sleep every night in bra and panties, sometimes I wear a microfiber shirt.
I thought I was the only one that couldnt sleep when not in femme.
I know it is probably in my head, but I seem to sleep like a baby when in panties and bra, and seem to toss and turn when just wearing panties.
I guess its the holding feeling you get from a bra that does it for me.
Niki

Rikkicn
05-17-2006, 10:56 PM
I always sleep in vintage babydoll nighties. I find them in thrift stores and on Ebay. They are usually made with an inner layer of nylon and an outer layer of chiffon with lots of pretty bows and lacey flowers. Can't be too picky on colors but I favor pinks and warm pastels. Underneath, a fresh pair of sleeping/playing panties. This just means panties that are on the large side where as my daytime panties fit snugger because they have "work" to do.
Summer is almost here so I'll put away my winter robe and get out my pink nylon one. The vintage nightie swishing under my nylon robe is most delicious feeling. It makes me glad to be a cross dresser!
If straight men only knew.
This is one of the best parts of having a lingerie fetish!

Love,
Rikki

Barb Valentine
05-17-2006, 11:06 PM
I used to wear a bra and panties
But I got married and still in the closet
So I don't wear anything to bed

Delila
05-18-2006, 12:57 AM
I always sleep in satin nighty and panties sometimes a bra. I cant sleep any other way its the ongoing joke between my wife and i because she always sleeps in boxers.

Penny
05-18-2006, 01:10 AM
I always sleep in a nightgown, panties and mostly a wig disigned to sleep in along with a water bra and water filled enhancer. I like to sleep pretty but I fear if any of the anythings (busts) I may drownd in my sleep! A least I will drownd pretty. :titanic:

Taffy
05-18-2006, 02:09 AM
I always sleep in vintage babydoll nighties.

Same here for summer. Winter is 2-piece cotton flannel feetie PJs...

Taffy

Ms Alison Janes
05-18-2006, 02:22 AM
I allways sleep in a satin nightgown. Never tried sleeping in a bra and breast forms, maybe I'll try it sometime.

Melissa73
05-18-2006, 03:18 AM
I, living alone, own 3 different womens nightgowns/pajamas i wear to bed. Yet, i know this is crazy....But most of the time, I slip into my blouse and a skirt and panties and bra and just fall alsleep. (i used to "pretend" that i was a girl who just fell asleep in her clothes) but now, its just more time spent dressed up

Michelle :-)

RachelDenise
05-18-2006, 04:33 AM
I have on occasion gone to bed in bra and breastforms. I LOVED IT! The feeling of the weight from the forms was heavenly as I fell asleep and when I woke up. If they were only real.............

misspatty
05-18-2006, 07:46 AM
Hi Girls,

I love to wear a bra with forms to bed. Recently I found a front hooking Bestform Sportsbra which holds my forms in place very nicely all night. Waking with my breasts feels so good. I just worry about damaging my forms.

Patty

Bernice
05-18-2006, 12:13 PM
Over 40 years, I've gone to bed dressed almost every way imaginable.

I rarely wear makeup, but if I do, I make a point to remove it before going to bed, to avoid soiling the sheets.

I'll never wear a wig to bed again - what a mess!

I wore water-filled breast forms many times, and yes, I paid the price. I usually go bra-less. I sometimes wear my custom carved foam breasts under something knit, and they stay in place pretty well.

What I wear is dependent mostly on who else is in the house. The wife tolerates knit dresses as long as there are no breasts underneath. The brother - visiting - does not know about me, hence I grow resentful of his extended visits. Shame on me.

The simple fact is that what makes most sense for sleeping is whatever is most comfortable. For me, that is usually a summer knit shirtdress.

hammer
05-18-2006, 12:17 PM
when I am alone I wear a cute pair of panties

Eugenie
05-18-2006, 04:02 PM
I naver keep my day's underwear to go to sleep.

I always sleep in a nightgown. Depending upon the season, I wear a warm and cudly one (long gown long arms) and in hot weather satin nightie (short and short sleeves) In very hot weather I wera nothing at all...
In between season I wear in between satin gowns (mid length for the gown and the arms...)

:love:

Eugenie

Stacie Stockman
05-18-2006, 05:53 PM
I mostly sleep unisex meaning nude :tongueout

When the weather's cold (I mean something below 0 degrees) I might put on a long satin nightie w/ bra and forms.

kymmieLorain
05-18-2006, 06:52 PM
Always wear lingerie to bed. Whether a babydoll, Teddie, or a Cami set. 99% of the time I wear lingerie, 100% panties.

I accually think I sleep better when I wear lingerie to bed.

Kymmie

Eric/a
05-18-2006, 07:17 PM
I almost always wear babydoll nighties. If I want to wear breast forms, I'll wear a babydoll that has its own built-in bra. They also have their own matching panties, thongs or g-strings. Some nights I'll go with those and others I might match the babydoll with these (http://www.glamourboutique.com/access/petti/301.jpg) bikini-style pettipants. Always love those ruffles!

If I'm going to be watching TV, reading a book, using the computer, etc., before I go to bed, I'll add this (http://www.mayashoes.com/Kiss-201F.JPEG) kind of slippers to my outfit!

michelle19845
05-18-2006, 10:17 PM
i sleep in panties,sometimes also a bra.am hoping to get a gown next time i go out.i tend to dream about femme situations and things involving self when i sleep dressed.they claim you only dream when you are in the deepest sleep getting the best rest,i dream when dressed.no doubt about it.

Sharon86
05-18-2006, 10:35 PM
i once slept with my forms on, its not something i can do regular with working shifts anyway, but i very rarely go to bed without a nightie on.

Dee 1062
05-18-2006, 11:02 PM
nightgowns. I love the look and the feel of having breasts while Im laying in bed. I hate taking them off in the morning as I get dressed for work.
I like sleeping in the nude, but do wear my makeup to bed........:p

johnna
05-18-2006, 11:25 PM
Sometimes... I love it when I do! :)

btmgrl6
05-18-2006, 11:36 PM
Naked........all year around.

Steph

kristytv
05-18-2006, 11:49 PM
wow what a cool subject, well panties everynight, and either a nightie or a full slip or a nightgown and as the weather is nicer i have my waterbed turned down and ihave my nylon sheets on, you want to talk about wonderful feelings!

Diana R.
05-18-2006, 11:55 PM
I wear bra panties & nylon night gown every night. I dont need
breastforms so dont have any.

Pauline Wendy
05-19-2006, 02:16 AM
I wear a long nightie every night...and they're all presents from my wife!

MarciGrrl
05-19-2006, 02:33 AM
Do you sleep 'dressed'?
Only on days that end in 'Y', lol.

As a matter of fact, the latest addition to my sleepwear collection was waiting for me at the Post Office when I stopped by on my way to work Thursday afternoon. I couldn't wait to get home, get a shower and slip into it. In fact, I'm wearing it right now as I type this, and it feels wonderful..... :happy:

Here's a pic from the eBay auction. (It'll have to do till I can get a pic of myself with it on....)
http://i17.ebayimg.com/04/i/05/d8/12/8d_1.JPG

Marci

ronda
05-19-2006, 04:15 AM
i wear bra panties and silk night gown :D :happy: :happy:

KarenNY
05-19-2006, 09:48 AM
I used to sleep in either girls satin pajamas or a ruffled flannel or cotton nightgown, plus panties, but only on those occasions when I was able to dress for more than one day in a row... like if I was spending a weekend or a vacation week from school as Karen, I would sleep in girls pajamas or a nightgown the whole time, so I was spending 24/7 as Karen. Plus, for most of that time in my later teens I had shoulder-length hair so I did not need a wig. The best part was if I was wearing glued on breastforms, I would wake up and see twin mounds rising from my chest -- just wish they had been the real thing! :)

ashlee chiffon
05-19-2006, 11:16 AM
started sleeping with my C/D triangle breastforms on and of course with panties and often with a nightie *full length red olga gown is my fav!*...i have a black see thru pocket bra so the forms stay in place and a full length mirror by the bed, so when i wake up and sit up, i am every bit a gurl with nice breasts and nipples showing thru...
love feeling my breasts as i get comfy under the covers!!

Bridget
05-19-2006, 05:17 PM
On occasion, though I don't gaffe, tuck or wear breastforms...simply because they're uncomfortable. The female is *up here* (points at head) anyways, and that's really good enough for me.

JocelynG
05-19-2006, 06:24 PM
I don't sleep in womens clothes, as I don't want insomnia from getting excited wearing womens clothes. I've tried it a few times, but I only sleep in mens clothes.

I know how Jesse feels. Whenever I sleep en femme I have the hardest time sleeping. I did it a few times when I was younger sleeping in a bra and pantyhose under my PJ's. My most recent experience was when I had to stay the night after a support group meeting. I wore my panties,bra,breastforms,and silky polyester red PJ's with my makeup and wig as a bonus. The most interesting part is after sleeping in the wig I didn't have bedhair afterwards

Mona
05-19-2006, 08:28 PM
As a minimum I wear a night shirt and panties, sometimes a teddy and thigh highs and sometimes a wig and lipstick. Yeah, I wash a lot of pillowcases!

Staci
05-19-2006, 09:32 PM
I wear panties to bed most nights and night gowns about 4 nights a week.

SarahHall
05-19-2006, 10:42 PM
Yes, I always try to sleep in a nightie or at least panties.

Amy_Chicago
05-19-2006, 11:39 PM
cant believe what a turn on it is slippin into my plaid mini, stockings or white anklets, and maybe heels or flats. its just electric feeling the sheets against my stockinged legs. . . .

luv n hugs,
amy

Raychel
05-20-2006, 05:17 AM
I almost always sleep in panties. My wife seems to tolerate that OK. I am sure that she would protest rather loudly if I went to bed with breast form on. Although I would love it, I can't see it happening in the near future.

lee james
05-20-2006, 05:48 AM
Certainly do!

I usually wear my satin or nylon nighties to bed,always with panties underneath my nighty.Some times after dressing "fully" for the evening,I also wear a bra and my forms as I cant bear to take them off "just yet". My wife just rolls her eyes when I say that!

fancy nancy
05-20-2006, 08:54 AM
Only wear a long nightshirt and satin npanties with comfy socks.Tried wearing tights and bra w/breast forms but could not get comfy enough to sleep.0.02 0.02 0.02 0.02

cosmolovesph
05-20-2006, 09:21 AM
occasionally (last night for example) panties (where all the time) and sheer pantyhose and a dressy night gown i had received as a christmas present from the wife, very nice sleep!

Lisa Satin
05-20-2006, 11:55 AM
Hi, Girls; I wear a satin chemise to bed every nite, long gowns occasionaly. Just the feel of that wonderful satin against my skin and the feel of it when running my hands over my body is marvelous. I am not married an can, therefore, vent my fem desires all day and nite. I really don't know how some of girls do it with a wife. Hugs :love: Lisa

Billie Jean
05-20-2006, 12:50 PM
I wear a nightie and panties to bed a lot of the time. They are comfortable and I sleep better. Billie Jean

trannie T
05-20-2006, 06:30 PM
I can wear a bra all day long but they are just too confining for bed. In the winter a flannel night gown, while not really sexy is warm, the skimpier the better for warm summer nights.

jillinla
05-20-2006, 06:36 PM
it's hard on the forms, but i wear them every night

Robyn2006
05-20-2006, 07:30 PM
Can't really imagine not having that precious time at night, drifting off to sleep while being my full fem self. It's so natural for me now these days. I nearly always attached my breast forms whenever I'm...well, me, and so love the feeling of awakening with all in place and right. This is one of those incredibly wonderful private moments that I so cherish, when my clock radio clicks on and NPR begins talking the world to me... to me with my body all in place and correct, as it was meant to be, clad within my favorite nightgown.

xxxooo,
Robyn
P.S. I know "they" say to never sleep on your breast forms, but NEVER have had a problem with this.

MelindaC
05-20-2006, 07:35 PM
Of late, I have been wearing a bra to bed (no forms, though). It's a nice 36B that I (almost) fill out very nicely without any extra help. Sleep like a baby while wearing it.

Hot Legs
06-30-2006, 08:46 AM
Just a lacy babydoll and panties. I used to wear a bra but found it got uncomfortable after so long in bed.:love:

Tiana
07-17-2006, 02:51 PM
Yes every night for the past 22 years I have wore a long silky or satin nightdress in bed to sleep would not wear anything else x

Carroll
07-17-2006, 03:46 PM
Since my wife has been in the hospital I have sleeped with wig, breast "forms" (i dont have forms but gel fulled ballons in nylon), and a nighty. The only nights a havent since Thrusday were last night and maybe tonight...too damn hot!
I have told her and I think she'll let me do it when she gets back.

roberta1945
07-17-2006, 05:29 PM
panties only when real hot no/ac.
cotton night gown all other times.

:love: :hugs: roberta1945

paula_cd
07-18-2006, 04:54 PM
...but when its cooler like to wear my leotard or basque.

Love Paula x

Charleen
07-18-2006, 05:41 PM
Either lace panties and a lacy, silky nite gown, or a baby doll. I also finally found some pink sheets. Heavenly. Love and xxxx, Lily

NickyJane
07-18-2006, 06:23 PM
Is there any other way to sleep?

I :love: sleep wear and have almost got more night clothes then day clothes! I like to take a shower before bed and slip into my silk dressing gown and then pop a pair of PJ's or a nightie on along with a clean pair of panties and once I get to bed sleep and sweet dreams come almost instantly. The feeling of waking up as Nicky Jane is fantastic! I like to snooze for an hour or so whilst touching my atire and just feeling so free and relaxed.

Nicky Jane

X X X

vbcdgrl
07-18-2006, 06:58 PM
Hi, Annekathleen. I've been sleeping in a chemise nighty and panties for some time now. Many times, I also wear wig and makeup. Believe it or not, the wig doesn't bother me, the makeup stays on, and, when I wake up and look in the mirror, I don't look too bad (LOL). By the way, this is my first post here, just finished doing the introduction thing.

Vikki

annekathleen
07-18-2006, 07:08 PM
Some nights I just can't wait for my girlfriend to leave at night so I can get "dressed" in my favorite pajamas and teddys,

Greda
07-18-2006, 08:04 PM
Nightgown and panties
Shadowline is the best soft and silky I got a closet full of them

snow
08-21-2006, 07:05 AM
I enjoy wearing nighties to bed. And having my breast is just part of dressing for bed. But I, too, hate taking them off in the morning.

ranma 1/2
08-21-2006, 07:54 AM
Ever since I join the forum Ive worn nothing but a chemise and hose. It use to be once in a while on the weekends.

Im totally hooked.

Lisa Golightly
08-21-2006, 07:57 AM
I wear a flippy.

Jasmine Ellis
08-21-2006, 08:12 AM
up to now I wear nothing to in bed

Melissa Ryan
08-21-2006, 08:14 AM
Dressed for bed?! Sheesh! I gotta say YES! I even got night wigs! (I got longish hair for real, but if I been wearin a wig all day then my real hair is a mess! So I gotta look pretty for my dreams!) I love being me, and I will be me for as many hours, awake or not as possible! :happy:

julie w
08-21-2006, 11:27 AM
nightie ever night when I am home

sue ellan
08-21-2006, 12:29 PM
always wear panties and a bra. sometimes an nitie and thigh hi's. depends on the weather. in the winter might wear a girdle and stockings under my nitie.
sue ellan

ReginaW
08-21-2006, 12:35 PM
I slept in a black nighty, and tan pantyhose when my parents were out of town a couple of weeks ago.

brittanny
08-21-2006, 02:44 PM
I sleep most nights in bra and forms and always panties last night some how I unhooked my bra in my sleep that was strange lol

angelfire
08-21-2006, 03:10 PM
I have on a few occasions, but since I just restocked from my last purge I have tried, and can't seem to sleep dressed. Always have to sleep nude. Anything else just feels unnatural to me.

Hah, on another slightly amusing note, I think my mom walked into my room while I was asleep naked above the blankets a few months ago. She hasn't done it again since.

jerrin_cd
08-21-2006, 05:59 PM
I usually wear a pink teddie and matching thong but recently been wearing a corset with garters.

Audra Sinclair
08-21-2006, 06:58 PM
:heehee: I love to sleep in a long satin nightgown, bra and panties. It is the only way to go to sleep

Shiny
08-21-2006, 07:15 PM
Yes AnneKathleen I hear you very clearly! After getting used to them I hate taking the forms off too! Dresses during the day, nightgowns at night, dresses during the day, nightgowns at night. Then monday comes and it's suits and ties and cotton briefs with that Guillotine! Damn Drab!!

suchacutie
08-21-2006, 07:21 PM
wearing something to bed? hmmm....now that's a thought

:)

tina

Kittptcd
08-21-2006, 07:28 PM
Just a T-Shirt and nothing else been like that all my life why change now

Kisses Kitt

racquel
08-21-2006, 08:33 PM
Panties and short nightie.Every night:heehee:

Cristi
08-21-2006, 09:56 PM
I've been wearing nightgowns at night for so long now (almost 20 years?) that I really don't consider it 'dressing' anymore. I've got a range of nightgowns ranging from super heavy and warm, to thin nylon with straps. A few of my favorites were gifts from my wife :)

The same with the panties. I don't OWN anything else, so if I want to wear underwear, there isn't much of a choice!

To the nightgown and panties I *do* add a bra with or without forms once in a while. If I'm not going to sleep with forms, usually just a comfy sports bra. Sleeping with forms does disturb my sleep a bit sometimes (like when I roll over at night and feel the extra mass) but I like the feeling.

But I CAN NOT stand sleeping in pantyhose or tights. I've tried, and I wake up within a few hours feeling constrained and very claustrophobic. Even when I've fallen asleep fully dresses (on the couch in front of a movie for example) it is usually the feeling of the tights that wakes me up. :( which is too bad, since here in VT sleeping with thick tights on in the Winter would be a nice way to stay warm!

newwoman5
08-21-2006, 10:13 PM
I have been sleeping in a fresh pair of panties and one of my different nighties. But lately I have also been sleeping with a bra and my breast forms. It feels so good to feel them in the night and to wake up in the morning and feel them.
:love: Mary

cutbait
08-21-2006, 10:32 PM
when the ex wife and i were togeather, i enjoyed going to bed all dolled up. (again the scant supplys that i had would not be worth mention to most here.) that would mean a simple dress, paintys, and tights. a good eight hours in these outfits, made fe feel well, spechal in a way that was... (thinking of the word... let me get back to ya) i can agree with felling pretty, most of my best nights were spent in this fation.

i am looking for night tees to sleep in now, but alise, i am comming up with empty leads, and dead ends at the walmart (cheep girl :D ) and online.

cindyPT
08-21-2006, 10:45 PM
I want to say I've tried everything, but I haven't quite. I have worn panties, bras, girdles, all-in-ones, tights, leotards, unitards sometimes under pajamas, sometimes not. I will try something - including waking up in breastforms - if I can get to sleep tonight. :happy:

Cindy

Ellie
08-21-2006, 10:50 PM
I sleep mostly without bra or my PALS.
I tried it once but the bra latch just dug into my back all night.
Next time it will be a sports bra!

hehehehe

Alexandra
08-21-2006, 10:54 PM
In the Spring and Summer, I always Wear Panties to Bed.

In The Fall, I wear a Night Shirt or my Satin black Pj's!

In the Winter when it is Cold, I wear Fleece Pink PJ's or Blue Pj's with Clouds!

Dee 1062
08-21-2006, 11:09 PM
Me...I like it in the nude, but do were alittle makeup to bed if that counts:)

Lois Page
08-22-2006, 05:30 AM
Only panties.
Lois

carolinewalker_2000
08-22-2006, 06:50 AM
Bedtime is the one area of my CDing where my wife allows a bit of Caroline to intrude. My night wear is usually either a ladies nightshirt and panties or ladies silky PJ's.

Meag
08-22-2006, 07:22 AM
Mostly, I wear panties, and sometimes I will wear thigh-hi's and panties. I never wear anything above the waist, I have tried but just can't get to sleep.

Meag

isabelle2
08-22-2006, 07:28 AM
always have many gowns and pjs. wife is always buying me new things

Slip Affinity
08-22-2006, 08:39 AM
A nightie and panty almost every night.

debbie m
08-22-2006, 11:58 AM
I have been wearing nightgowns to bed every night for quite a while now.

Lori Lee
08-22-2006, 12:39 PM
Tried sleeping w/ forms and bra along with a nightie but couldn't get a good nights sleep. I guess I 'm a light sleeper, 'cuz everytime I'd move I would feel them and partially wake up. A nice feeling but real tired the next day. So I have settled for just panties and if its not to hot out, pantyhose. I like the smooth feeling I get when the pantyhose slides across the bed sheets.

adora
08-22-2006, 05:20 PM
Hi Lori Lee

I guess that I am "blessed" to be a very sound sleeper and have gone to bed with bra, forms and nightie. There is nothing like that femme feeling of walkng up in a sexy nightie and breasts still "in place"

KarenSusan
08-22-2006, 05:39 PM
Just a silky, lacy nightie. Nothing else.

Janailene
08-22-2006, 06:58 PM
Panties and nightgown always

Cassy11
08-22-2006, 09:50 PM
Panties and a sleep "T"

cdisnice
08-22-2006, 09:55 PM
i sleep with my lingerie in bed.

Bobbie14
08-23-2006, 12:55 AM
In the summer I prefer to keep the AC turned off and sleep nude, no covers either ... but if the room is cold, and in the winter, I always wear panties (full nylon briefs in a slightly larger size than I'd ordinarily wear), a bra (sometimes with my breast forms if it's a well-fitting bra -- like others have mentioned, I love feeling my full breasts in bed!), and a full slip, also nylon. If I'm away or sleeping alone, I prefer a nylon nightie instead of or in addition to the slip, but my wife objects to the nighties when she's there, and tolerates the slips, so it's a fair compromise. I also wear lipstick if I'm alone. If it's really cold in the bedroom I'll wear pantyhose, too, but don't do that very often. I seem to sleep so much better dressed in my pretty things, and I love waking up dressed, too.

angelfire
08-23-2006, 01:21 AM
I wish I could sleep dressed, but I can't. I have tried falling asleep in bras and panties, and I just couldn't. The bra was too uncomfortable. So I took the bra off, and for some reason still couldn't sleep. Take the panties off and I sleep fine. I guess I am just used to sleeping nude. Or the panties get me a little too excited to sleep.

Alice460
08-23-2006, 06:13 AM
I always wear panties to sleep in. I do enjoy the addition of a cami at times. I will wear nightgowns when I can, and my favorite is a pink babydoll nighty. There must be something about a nightgown that upsets the partners. I find that panties and cami seem acceptable.

Angie G
08-23-2006, 08:06 AM
No I don't we sleep in the all together I do have nightwear I lounge in :hugs:
Angie G.

Robin Leigh
08-23-2006, 08:09 AM
I occasionally sleep in a petticoat & panties, with maybe a little lipstick & perfume. However, I have often fallen asleep fully dressed. Sometimes while sleeping with a bra on, I am dressed in my dreams, but nobody else in the dream seems to notice, as i believe is fairly typical for that kind of dream.

If you value your spine, it's probably not a good idea to sleep in a bra every night. OTOH, if your bra is too uncomfortable to sleep in, get a more comfortable one. :)

Robin

52DDRenee
08-23-2006, 08:47 PM
I have...........

DAVIDA
08-24-2006, 06:31 AM
I have a hard time sleeping if I don't have the "GIRLS" on. The only time that I don't wear panties is when I go to one of my doctors.

Diane Paris
08-24-2006, 08:29 AM
Frequency has been up and down over the years, but I would say that I wear femme attire "occasionally" to bed. I usually choose one of three matching chiffon nightie and panties sets. Less frequently I will wear a matching bra and breast forms under my nightie. I also have one short black nightie with matching black panties and bra.

Then there are those special nights when my wife and I will wear matching nighties that we purchased while shopping together. Its so much fun to wake up the next morning to have coffee together while wearing matching nighties.

Diane

Erica007
08-24-2006, 10:11 AM
I wear something sexy to bed every night, it's the one time my wife lets me get away with wearing what ever I like. :happy: Usualy a cami and panties if it's a short cami, just a cami or nightie if it's a medium or long one. Or sometimes a teddy or bodysuit. The only thing I hate about it is that I have to take them off in the morning after I get up. :sad: At least I get to wear panties under my shorts during the day. :happy:

Lourie James
08-24-2006, 10:20 AM
Yes I have sleeped in a nightie most my married life. My wife has know and been a part of Lori's dressing. I wear panties all the time and wear a nightie with a bra to bed every night. She has me trying PJ and I like them too.

Erica007
08-25-2006, 05:15 AM
:hello: Yes I sleep in sexy lingerie every night, the only time I don't is if we have a party and friends that have been drinking stay over for the night. Or we just have visitors staying for a few days. Then I wear a pair of panties under silk boxer shorts so I still get the fun of wearing panties. :heehee:

Sienna_cd
08-25-2006, 08:26 AM
Yes, sometimes I sleep w/a bra, panties and nighti like last night. lol

gretafemme
08-25-2006, 09:09 AM
I like to wear cotton Hanes her way panties and a shortie cotton nightie to bed. If it is kinda chilly I will wear girly pj's. I love to wake up in my nightie and make coffee and lounge about for an hour or so in the morning......like now <giggle>

Jeanine
08-25-2006, 09:22 AM
I've been sleeping in nighties and PJs since the Gender Councilor told my Mom and sisters that crossdressing wasn't "abnormal" and didn't mean I was gay when I was 14... It's 40 years later and I live in Phoenix now ...It's very hot here , so I uually sleep in one of many babydoll sleep sets that I own ... Sometimes I wear very feminine flannel pajamas to bed if it gets really cold in the winter months.
Jeanine

brina_cd
08-25-2006, 02:32 PM
I spent every night I was on a business trip in my room dressed and slept in my babydoll or in a cami/tap pant set. Miss those outfits, I'll tell you. Even wore them under a t-shirt and male PJ bottoms to bed a few times at home. big risk. Never got caught doing this... But still...

pepsi
08-25-2006, 03:07 PM
single at the moment so i always sleep in female nightware.i like both long and short silky nighties,cami sets,and pjs.bought some nice regular top/short sets in cotton and these are very comfortable and dont ride up or stick with static like silky stuff does.of course i do have a very frilly babydoll in pink with fur trim but even i think its far too girly to wear to bed.:o

grannygown
08-26-2006, 07:22 AM
To me there is nothing like sleeping dressed! Especially if I don't have to go to work the next day or being on call. On the weekend I do the whole bit starting with a hot bath (we are talking winter here) and then a facial. Then cotton panties, bra, sometimes a girdle, long flannel print gown neck to floor, and pink socks. [again we are talking winter here] Now here is where i split off from the crowd---I like to roll my hair and then tie on a scarf or bandanna to hold the rollers in place. After that its movie time and then to bed. Believe it or not I can sleep the whole night like this. In the am coffee and paper. I get a thrill goiong out to the mail box dressed with a robe and slippers to get the paper.

ReallyDana
08-26-2006, 08:15 AM
It is nice to sleep in a pair of cotton panties, or when it is chilly a pair of panties and a long T-shirt. Just regular girl stuff. If I wear anything too soft and sexy I have trouble getting to sleep.

stephanie714
08-26-2006, 08:27 AM
I like to dress as much for sleeping as much as I do in the daytime! The feel of silky material is too good not to last. I usually will wear a babydoll, bra and panties but sometimes a corset(for training) and a slip will do nicely. Almost always will have on stockings and garter belt or pantyhose. It makes me sleep like a baby and I feel so refreshed in the morning. I wish I could do this 24/7!:happy:

joanna syd
08-26-2006, 08:50 AM
hun me the same hav bin sleepn dressd 4 the iast ten years havnt worn guy undies in at least 12 years the only way to be

joanna syd
08-26-2006, 09:02 AM
nites pj sets wouldnt know wat else to wear i feel wrong if i dont wear them carnt sleep to me it has become so normal i dont even think of it as being dress it just my pj s

missy collins
08-26-2006, 10:52 AM
i sleep in babydoll nighties or satin chemises and panties every night. i love my babydolls the best, theyre the vintage 60s style ones. missy

lahr
08-26-2006, 12:56 PM
Yup in the warmer months its pantys only and in the winter I wear Leggs sheer energy p hose and an over sized half slip.

Josie
08-26-2006, 01:19 PM
I like just a thong when its warm and a thong and silk pj's otherwise.

Anna Teri
08-26-2006, 06:51 PM
I'm full-time, so yes, I do go to sleep dressed. Usually a tank top and PJs.

prissylucy
08-26-2006, 09:17 PM
I usually sleep in panties and silk pajamas or nightgown. If i am under stress at work my wife usually makes sure I am dressed real girley.

Sexy_kavya26
08-28-2006, 03:55 PM
I used to sleep without falsies and baby doll from VS . it is awesome feeling being a gal and hugging teddy while sleep .

amberwish
08-28-2006, 04:07 PM
i do dress when in bed. silky panties the only way togo.also wear my bra and my breasrforms. what a great way to wake up in the morning. it feels so good:happy: the sensation of waking up and realize those breasts are there in fantstic. having real 42c would be better.:happy:

Samantha B L
08-28-2006, 05:04 PM
I sleep dressed often.I like pantyhose and a long satiny,silky nightgown. I sleep very soundly like that and I wake up totally refreshed.

Lisa_M
08-28-2006, 05:40 PM
i usally just sleep in panties and a large shirt, but on some cold winter nights i will wear pj bottoms.

fancy nancy
08-28-2006, 08:58 PM
I always wear silk panties and long nightshirt at night with comfortable socks.Can't sleep w/o them on.

Lawren
08-28-2006, 09:05 PM
I wear panties almost every night. When the weather is cool enough, (no a/c), I wear either a sports bra, my leopard print night gown or my teal nylon nightie. Only on the hottest nights do I sleep with nothing fem on.

eleyna
08-28-2006, 09:10 PM
PJs from Figleaves if its especially cold, gray cotton racerback chemise from Hanes otherwise. I don't consider it 'dressed' ;) I just somehow wound up not replacing my other sleepwear when I moved ;)

jjuliette
08-30-2006, 05:36 AM
there is nothing nicer than sliding around under the covers in silky panties and nightgown and getting up in the morning with that soft silk all around you, what a way to start a day !

Claire I
08-30-2006, 07:04 AM
I have attachable forms which I accasionally wear with a close fitting stretch nightie.

I agree with the others. Waking with breasts is a wonderful fealing.

Claire

Kimberly
08-30-2006, 07:38 AM
I wear a nighty in bed. Some short satin thing I got from the Prim! (Primark :p)

xx

Pink Satin Sissy
08-30-2006, 09:33 AM
When I travel, I wear this from Frederick's of Hollywood except it's in pink30786.
Pink

Kellicd848
08-30-2006, 02:12 PM
I dress in something feminine for bed every night. Love to sleep that way.
Katy

Bobbie Lee
08-30-2006, 02:43 PM
I get to dress for bed sometimes, usually just some pink PJ's, but some times the silk does get used. Mostly I dress for comfort when I sleep though.
Bobbie

Lourie James
08-30-2006, 02:54 PM
Always wear a clean bra,panties and nightie, I like petty cotton ones. I use breast enhancers in my bra. My wife sleeps in a nightie or petty PJ. She even got me to get some girly PJ too.

imDanielle2
09-04-2006, 02:48 AM
I am in Tomboy mode a lot..to much really but my wife has started telling me she is going to get me into a more "girly" mode. For example, heels. Not worn any in probably 3 years. We went shopping and bought like 4 pairs and was really having problems wearing them. She had read that if you wear some really high heels to bed and around the bedroom at night then when you put on your "regular" heels it will speed things up getting use to walking in them again. So for the past few weeks or so I have been wearing 5" heels to bed then first thing in the morning I am in my other heels and It really seems to working. I am wearing my 3 1/2 heels all the time now with hardly no problems at all and when I do have to slip on my tenny's for something it feels really wierd...lol
Anyway....I am really glad to be wearing my heels again even if I do have to wear some to bed for a little while.

cosmolovesph
09-04-2006, 09:45 AM
I have and do occasionally were my higher heels to sleep in (just gotta watch that spiked heel in the sheets) and yes in the morning it feels odd to take off the shoe and place foot on flat surface.

As to do i sleep dressed? occasionally a mid to long nightie and pantyhose for me, thus when really hot out (no A/C) don't sleep dressed too often then.

kara57
09-04-2006, 10:08 AM
Maried 29 years. Started wearing fem night clothes a couple of years ago. I always wear panties and a chemise or slip. In the summer I wear women's shorty pjs or just panties.
Kara

deakane
09-04-2006, 10:29 AM
I do alot. Its either sports bra and bikini bottom or bra under a t-shirt and panties under shorts.

I don't have forms but I use water balloons and always have them in. Love the feeling of rolling over on them or moving my arm and hitting them.

I need to find me a GG SO that is likes CD'ers. Would make life so much more fun.

Tessa Wire
09-04-2006, 06:09 PM
I love warring my night gowns, and brest forms to bed every night, it really brings a smile to my face in the morning, when I wake up. What I don't like is that I have to take them off as I get ready for work that day. But rest assured when I get home and have a shower, they go right back on. :hugs:

Daphnie-Duck
09-04-2006, 06:27 PM
I never wear anything to bed. Been sleeping that way since I was a preteen girl.

prissylucy
09-04-2006, 10:19 PM
I usually go to bed in silk pajamas or nightgowns, however my wife was upset with me as we had a disagreement on something, I spent 2 nights sleeping with a one piece girdle under my nightgown. That becomes quite uncomfortable by the time morning comes.

prophet
09-04-2006, 10:51 PM
I always wear panties and a tshirt..

angelfire
09-04-2006, 10:56 PM
I sleep naked, and have tried sleeping in panties and I just can't seem to do it. I managed to do it once recently because I was, quite frankly, exhausted and passed right out once I hit the pillow. But that is the exception and not the rule.

shawnaraylynn
09-04-2006, 11:00 PM
O love sleeping dressed, I cheat though i filled water ballons up to where the still very pliacle and so they dont pop.(what dreadfull surprise tht would be)

P.S. I sleep much better in wig panties and bra

ArleneRaquel
09-04-2006, 11:08 PM
I would never go to bed without my bra and panties. But I do sometimes substitute a teddi or same other nightie.:love: from Katrina

NassauGurl
09-05-2006, 02:34 AM
This is actually a subject that I am involved with. If I can't find something fem to wear, it is near impossible for me to sleep. When I dress before bed it makes me calm and forces all of my worry and heartache to dissapear.

Lisa Baby
09-09-2006, 12:33 AM
At the very least, I will wear a bra and panty. I have some lovely camis, slips, and baby dolls to that I will wear. A while back I purchased a tiger stripe shirt and pant PJ outfit that is really comfortable to slrrp in. (And the top can be worn durring the day time too!)

Lisa

Scotty
09-09-2006, 12:38 AM
Bobbie Lee that is an OUTSTANDING set of PJ's!!!

I like those!

As for night, sometimes I get too hot to wear anything but panties, until winter, then it's loooong night shirts.

I'm going to get some light pink or maybe hot pink PJ's for this winter for sure, probably cotton. I see them at the stores and just drool over them!!

Those are very nice!!

cosmolovesph
09-09-2006, 12:57 AM
Tonite, off - black PH and Red satin nightie!

KIRA ANN
09-09-2006, 07:02 AM
mostly t-shirt style night shirts during the winter, and an light t during the summer . :love:

Donna1391
09-09-2006, 03:41 PM
I alway wear a long chiffon peignoir set to bed they feel so good. I have many colors to chose from each nite

Lindsay Marie
09-09-2006, 03:47 PM
Always wear a nightgown but come winter on the cold nights in the truck I may opt for a pair of pantyhose as well.

Kristiania
09-09-2006, 03:52 PM
I sleep dressed sometimes, sometimes not, it all depends on what mood im in, i have gone to bed fully dressed, wig, forms etc. Well that wasnt going to bed, more falling on the bed, my partner, she never worries what i wear because she loves me for me.. She says what i do makes me, me. That make sense?
Off to drink a bottle of red now.

Lets see if i crash on, or go to the aforementioned bed in 3 glasses!

K xXx

sami1952
09-10-2006, 05:33 PM
I wear panties,bra with breast enchancers and a camie,oh i also wear panty hose,i like the feel under the sheets.

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-10-2006, 05:36 PM
I would love to sleep dressed and my wife would not mind. However, neither of us can stand to sleep in anything, even panties. Wearing anything to bed drives me nuts so I am never going to experience the thrill or sleeping dressed. But boy once I wake up I am dressed in a hurry. Shower, shave, full makeup, then the night clothes come on.

Sasha Anne

samantha#1
09-10-2006, 06:55 PM
Always wear femme night wear whether a cami top and knickers or a night dress or if its cold flannelette pj's. I always wear them until my morning shower which just means I have to be careful around the house in the morning as we have two older children still living at home.
hugs to all
Samantha

KarenSusan
09-11-2006, 12:35 AM
So for the past few weeks or so I have been wearing 5" heels to bed then first thing in the morning I am in my other heels and It really seems to working.

Be real careful if you have to get out of bed in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.:D

Snookums
09-13-2006, 01:17 AM
I have a pair of ballet flats I like to sleep in

ArleneRaquel
09-13-2006, 02:49 AM
Today, in the mail, I received a new Size 40 -C ( Black ) Body Shaper from Lane Bryant,and that is what I am going to wear to bed. It feels so smooth and sexy. :love: From Katrina

Shannen
09-14-2006, 05:00 PM
Sometimes it's only toenail polish, but it's enough to remind me in the morning when I swing my legs out of bed that I was a girl last night.

Having kids around the house curtails a lot of the other stuff... usually it's only long enough to get it taken off by the wife :D I love the feeling of satin and would live 24/7 in it if possible.

Blonde
09-20-2006, 05:02 AM
I sleep almost every night "dressed".
Bra, foam forms, panties, and a sleep shirt (over sized t-shirt).
I usually wear my high heel pumps up until I get into bed

Debb
10-15-2006, 01:56 AM
Wow discovering this thread was quite a treat.

I sleep sometimes w/ bra and forms, and a silk tank. I have tried but can't sleep with any kind of lingerie on.

About half the time, I'm feeling fem enough to wear the bra and forms; other times, I'm satisfied to sleep in a t-shirt and shorts.

DeeDee3
10-15-2006, 04:38 AM
I always wear unisex nightshirts and panties. There are several places you can buy them on line, but they never appear in stores. Night Shirts that is. DeeDee3

Sandy I am
10-15-2006, 05:19 AM
Pantys & a long, nylon nightie-just hate to change to drab in the a.m. for work! luv Sandy

ccrossd32
10-15-2006, 05:31 AM
I go to bed with nothing on but if I wake up in the middle of the night I put on a bra and a microfiber nightgown. I love waking up enfemme.

ShannonDragon
10-15-2006, 05:39 AM
I wear different nightgowns depending on the temperature. I had read where it was not good for your forms to wear them overnight, so I don't. Like others have said, they sleep in their own beds!

Never wear make-up to bed, not really good for your skin and makes a mess of the pillow cover!

:tongueout

whisky12
10-15-2006, 05:42 AM
just a silk nightie:be:

Sherree
10-15-2006, 08:52 AM
I usually sleep in a nightie, but sometimes in just a bra and panties.

Amy Hepker
10-15-2006, 09:21 AM
I dress every night except when my girlfriend comes to bed, see she has a hard time going up and down stairs and has fibremiagia. She also has a hard time getting comfortable in bed, so she sleeps in her recliner. If I did not dress at night in bed I wouldn't be able to do it at all. I have a 11 year old son that I cannot let him see. My girlfriend knows about my dressing and has seen me dressed, but really does not understand it and is not 100% supportive. I do have all kinds of Dresses, Skirts, and Blouses, no slacks or girl jeans here. I enjoying wearing them so much and find it hard to change back in the mourning. I only wish that I could.

maria.1971
10-15-2006, 11:47 AM
gf lacey pants when she is on nights

pedalpusher
10-16-2006, 02:47 PM
Satin nightie or sleepshirt when GF is working night shift. An occasional teddy but usually unbutton the crotch in the middle of the night as it gets a little tight down there.

veronica_gr
10-17-2006, 02:35 AM
Yes I wear nighties to bed or babydool or only bra and panties

depend from my mood

CutieJulie
10-17-2006, 02:56 AM

This is me exactly :)

Alisa
10-17-2006, 06:02 AM
and panties.

Larissa
10-17-2006, 07:45 AM
Another vote for sleeping with breast forms. I love the feeling.

Laurie_Ann_CD
10-17-2006, 07:50 AM
Last night, I slept in my bra and panties.

joaniecd
10-17-2006, 11:10 AM
Depends on the time of year and who is sleeping with me. Always with my forms, luv that feeling when i roll over.Usally a cami and panties. If it is with someone special a silk nightie.

melissaabom
10-17-2006, 11:15 AM
yes sometimes !

I'll usually wear a leisure bra(silicone breast forms)
Also a nitie ..panties and sometimes my wig !
Once in a while ..I 'll also wear my pumps to bed .

Huggs

Melissa:2c:

cdjenny
10-17-2006, 11:16 AM
yes i go to bed everynight dressed in whatever i can put on but my girlfriend usually has different plans on sleeping as she is all over top of me so she usuallly winds up undressing me and doing whatever she likes:happy:mmmmmmmmmmm. but at least i have tried to make it a whole night.

hotbobbie
10-17-2006, 12:08 PM
Just my thongs

Snookums
10-17-2006, 03:51 PM
nope,I sleep in my birthday suit:D

Bikini Loverhb
10-17-2006, 05:03 PM
I love to wear my sexy little silk nightys and panties to bed everynight, my gf wears the same to bed

Imma
10-17-2006, 05:10 PM
To Group:love:

Some nights it is just my red Vasserette panties and a long pink nightgown.:happy:

However, sometimes I like to feel like a girl on an long overnight flight that must be fully dressed on arrival. This means, girdles, nylon stockings, high heel shoes, jewelery, belted dress, and earrings.:D

Imma has been able to wear an Eighteen Hour Playtex, High Waisted, Long Leg Panty Girdle for eighteen hours. What a trip!:heehee:

Imma:doll:

zoe jordon
10-17-2006, 07:17 PM

I know what you mean !!!!
I sleep in my fav its a black body with a thong back!!! the thong bit ur!!! ur ur moves about it during the night !!! but yea love it my boobys are abit warm in the morning as well!!!
lots of love Zoe

Drew68
10-29-2006, 05:40 PM
I've just recently started sleeping in a bra, panties and a pink knee length nightie.

It's great, but I have to make sure I don't wear a thin shirt when I get dressed for work the next morning, in case anyone spots the marks the bra leaves :heehee:

MJ
10-29-2006, 05:46 PM
yes in a bra, panties and a pink nightie.and then there are days i sleep in my birthday sute

Bernadina
10-29-2006, 06:11 PM
Of course. A lady always wears her night gown. At least when she first goes to bed.

Victoria Anne
10-29-2006, 06:23 PM
oh yes a bra and breast forms and a night gown every night,occassionally panties too.I just love the feel of me (my feminine side)wheni sleep and waking enfem is wonderful:D :D

Olivia Anderson
10-29-2006, 06:25 PM
I sleep with a g-string, a bra and my night forms(bird seeds...), i love the way they feel when i wake up in the morning. Sometimes i also wear a nighty.

LindaG
10-29-2006, 06:33 PM
I did sleep in a bra and pantyhose Thrusday Night

soccervixen
10-30-2006, 11:54 AM
for now just panties, but wanting some sheer feminine pj bottoms. I think sleeping in a bra would be uncomfortable for me now

ellieparsons
10-30-2006, 08:12 PM
For some reason i can't fall asleep when i am wearing panties, bra or no bra and a night gown, so to answer the question, not right now.

ArleneRaquel
10-30-2006, 11:35 PM
Tonight in my 40 - C Black Body Shaper from Lane Bryant. Almost every Night Black Bra and matching Panties are required but, once in awhile a change is in order.:love: From Black Lingerie Lover Maureen

keena
10-31-2006, 01:47 AM
I regularly wear a backlaced, full body corset (22 inches long) and nylons to bed. Initially it took a few nights to get used to it but now, many years later, I would never give it up. The erotic dreams it inspires are terrific. A fringe benefit is not having to put it on in the morning if I am in the mood to spend the day en fem. One weekend I spent 54 hours (except for a potty break) tightly laced and dressed as Keena. It may not be a record but it sure was heavenly.

Brianne_bc
10-31-2006, 01:48 AM
I wear panties and a cami pretty much nightly.....

BobbieCD1944
10-31-2006, 02:25 AM
More often than not, I sleep nude. Otherwise, panties and a nightgown. I've had my breast forms oattached for several days and have not been wearing a bra except when I go to bed.

hippychick
10-31-2006, 06:30 AM
When I am away on business I love to wear my satin nightie and wear a bra, panties and pantyhose... I love waking up in the morning and sitting around in my nightie drinking my first coffee

sweeting
10-31-2006, 08:00 AM
hi anne i like to sleep in one of my silky nighties with a pair of silky panties

lisa68
10-31-2006, 08:13 AM
Well I don't normally dress to bed, but there has been some long nights. Last night I wore a long black satin shirt, bra, pink panties, nude hose and gray slouch socks.

loki_uk
10-31-2006, 08:20 AM
I went to bed wearing my PJ top and some maternity tights (kindly donated lol) last night and I slept way better than wearing PJ bottoms

Shame I can only do that away from home but I actually dreamnt for once

pattihose
10-31-2006, 10:17 AM
I personally prefer wearing pantyhose, a bra and my forms....an in the middle of the night I slip into a silky slip, and sometime have a HARD time sleeping afterward.....but usually have erotic dreams when I do!!