PDA

View Full Version : Dressed en femme properly for the first time today

Siobhan Marie
05-25-2006, 04:21 PM
I just have to tell you all this. Dressed en femme properly for the first time today. I bought 2 denim skirts and a pair of black court shoes with 1-3" heels on them and some other bits from eBay, but didn't have a femme top to wear with them. Bought three t-shirts, ditched 2 of them as I didn't like them and kept the 3rd, a red t-shirt and the arms come halfway. I love it. Put everything on this afternoon to see what it looked like and was so pleased with the result, I can't tell you :happy:

:hugs: Anna x

Katiegirl
05-25-2006, 04:41 PM
It always a great feeling when you can dress up properly for the first time, and its even better when you go out in public dressed.

Did you know there is a long established TG group that meet in Lyndhurst, if you want to go there, they meet on the 2nd Thursday of each month. Let me know if you want further details, just by sending me a message.

:)

Siobhan Marie
05-25-2006, 04:50 PM
Thanks Katie, I'll give it some thought as I don't feel ready to go out in public. Have got a very small wardrobe and no wig! Can we stay in touch by personal message?

:hugs: Anna x

Julie York
05-25-2006, 05:23 PM
Good for you. It's a special feeling.
:thumbsup: