PDA

View Full Version : white tights w/o shaving?

sammyd
05-11-2004, 08:00 PM
Well... considering I'm still 99% in the closet (one friend kinda sorta knows but not really... long story, lol) I can't quite shave my legs w/o some questions popping up, so I'm wondering... what's a good technique for wearing white tights without shaving? Blacks underneath are obviously out since it makes a weird look, perhaps several pairs of nudes? Or a really heavy denier nude colored one?

CindyT
05-11-2004, 08:38 PM
I think you had the right idea but what I did was get several pair of thick biege or natural colored pantyhose to wear under. Then you have a natural skin color underneath the tights. :D
Cindy

eleventhdr
05-11-2004, 11:16 PM
nothing wrong with black or white tights as I have found the three times i did dresss in public that's what i wore to cover withotu shaving and it worked fine for me. but then still if and when you do decide to go with pantyhose you might want to go with nude or slightly darker if and when you do not decide to sahve which i have not done either yet. Oh well!.

Jennifer K
05-13-2004, 05:51 AM
Sammyd: You might try using baby powder on your legs, then one or pairs of light pantyhose. The powder should make the hair less visible, however, I have never checked to see if it stays there for any length of time. Unfortunatly, I never get to go out. Have a great day! Jenn.

Julie
05-13-2004, 06:10 AM
I have heard many CDs say to put a pair of solid beige hose underneath and then your regular hose over. I haven't done it but I have been told it's hot but it works.

Yesterday I gave my body hair a 'crew cut'. I cut it all back to a very short length. It's far less obvious than before yet not one person has seemed to notice, even my wife. I think we are too self conscience sometimes fearing we will be 'outed' if we do something our femme selves wants us to do.

I know this pic is small and hard to see detail but if I hadn't done the crew cut the leg and especially arm hair would be obvious. BTW, I am wearing no hose (and yes I know, those legs need some time in the sun!)

http://illinoismatmen.com/images/emoticons/Julie_capri1.jpg

I have read several posts where a CD would shave all over but keep the skin tanned and no one said a word. If you think about it tanned skin looks better without hair. ;)

http://illinoismatmen.com/images/emoticons/Julie_sig.gif