PDA

View Full Version : PVC and latex

salem
05-12-2004, 06:23 AM
Hi everyone. I am a new member. While I love getting dressed up and have been having fun for one for a while, I have recently discovered the great feeling of wearing PVC and latex gear. When teamed up with my highest of heels and my long gloves, I look and feel fantastic. Does any one else share my passion?

PaulaJeanette
05-12-2004, 06:49 AM
Although I haven't tried these, I do have an affinity toward corsets and girdles which provide the sensation of being bound. When I dress, I wear a waist nipper, girdle, longline bra, and all-in-ones. Sometimes, I layer all of these items and the feeling is erotic which leads to masturbation.

Upon orgasm, the combined effects is beyond description...I feel very euphoric!...a lot of relief! This may well be my brain releasing multiple endorphines and causing that narcotic feeling.

(Or it may just be dizziness caused by the lack of oxygen in the brain...that stuff is sooo tight...but I love it the same!)

jenny_k78
05-12-2004, 12:14 PM
I love PVC and latex clothing. The feeling is great. I have a couple short dresses that I wear along with my vinyl thigh high boots. I love how i look in it and plan on getting more as time goes.