PDA

View Full Version : drag performing

sammyd
05-13-2004, 06:50 PM
Any of you girls ever do any kind of drag performing? I know this isn't a drag queen forum but it's always seemed like something that'd be fun to do, whether it's at some university function (going to college in the fall, yay for independence) or at a karaoke night or a specific "drag night"

tina628
05-13-2004, 07:00 PM
It would be fun but I need alot of help with the make up

eleventhdr
05-13-2004, 09:35 PM
Yes this I have done in a way that's kind of how it all did begin for me!.

Stef
05-15-2004, 06:30 PM
Hi,

I have tried it and loved every minute of it. I made a diary of what I experienced. Here is the link http://www.whynotb12.com/debut2.html Hopefully you will find it an interesting read.

Hugs,
Stef

PaulaJeanette
05-17-2004, 06:57 AM
Stef:

You're one great looking woman! I like how your bustline looks...really beautiful. I'm very envious that you're so passable. Care to share any secrets with those of us who are so less endowed? Do you and what do you with the skins/flab that bunches up under your arms? When I wear a bra...38C's...I have overhang...

I'll take any suggestions from any sisters who have a solution on how to deal with this. Thanks,

Paula J.

Abbey
05-17-2004, 11:38 AM
Hi all
This is my first posting here. I once compared a christmas charity show dress as a St Trinians schoolgirl. I was in heaven, but unfortunatley very little footage remains of the event. Something I'd love to do again, perhapes for a liveing, but I'd still want to go back to 'normal' afterwards.
TTFN Abbey :)

Kimmy
05-17-2004, 03:10 PM
I'd love to give drag performance a try too... but I don't know how to find that kind of a place to go in and see if they're hiring. Makes me wonder if there's some sort of listing out there on the web...