PDA

View Full Version : Does this make you feel more fem then that??

JustmeBear
05-14-2004, 05:29 AM
I have a questions...I know that cd are not all a like...Some do it at home and some might go out and some might do this daily and others on weekends and so forth...however I was wondering something about when you wear womans clothes....Does it always have to be a skirt or a dress for you to feel fem????? Would you feel just as fem in womans jeans or womans shorts? The only reason I ask this is because my bf who cds does this on a daily basis and even though I have only seen him dress once....He is always talking about skirts and dresses...Sometimes he just does wear womans jeans and womans shirts (polo..v-neck etc) I am asking because I think he would look so nice in a pair of slacks with one of the blouses I gave him....with hi-heels...I do not want to tell him what to wear as I do not like when people do that to me...but I truly think he would look good like that...I thought maybe if we just went some place....where it wasn't a dressy place that, that might be something he could wear...Do not get me wrong...he looks nice in a dress as well....I was just curious as to how everyone felt about that.....

BTW has anyone seen that new bra that sticks to you? there is no back strap or nothing...if you want something to use in your bra invest in that...it makes you look more natural...and you do not have to stuff it...... I actually think it is the natural bra....all I know is wal mart sells them for 20.00

Nina
05-14-2004, 05:41 AM
I'm afraid if I was to become a woman I would never go out in jeans/slacks. Infact I wouldn't even own any. It would be in skirts and dresses every day. The only other thing I would wear out is catsuits and skin tight leggings.
Oh. I have seen the bra you are talking about. Looks neat dosen't it.

Jenny Beth
05-14-2004, 07:19 AM
There is no doubt that dresses and skirts make us all feel fem. However I also feel fem in sacks and a knitted top or a blouse. Add a pair of heels and I think it's quite classy. For me it's not so much that I am in women's clothes, it's that I am not in anything male.

Jenny B

PaulaJeanette
05-14-2004, 08:14 AM
Although I'm more partial to lingerie and frilly negligees, I like straight skirts (long, short, and mini) with slits and tight blouses that caress and outline the breasts. Dresses don't grab me as much...but it would depend on how sexy they looked.

Paula J

Lee
05-14-2004, 08:47 AM
I always wear a bra & panties under anything I wear,that alone makes me feel fem. I would love to wear a short skirt or dresses all the time.I going to a family gathering this weekend, I plan to wear girl jeans(I shaved my legs) and a nice top.I Hope no one can tell how fem I feel.

Jill
05-14-2004, 09:40 AM
Personally, girls jeans or shorts, don't do it for me. I have my own jeans and shorts. I don't get excited over stuff just because it's for a female. But it's more like how it feels. A skirt with pantyhose and heels are what do it for me most. The real feminine stuff.

eleventhdr
05-14-2004, 11:03 AM
This is indeed quite the whole point to being a girl is to be able to dress in skirts and dresses that clothing is the best really and I myself just can not see wanting to wear jeans as i already do this as male so I want to escape this and dress in lose clothing and to me this does mean exactly that skirts and dresses!.

Jenny
05-14-2004, 11:33 AM
I like to dress in girl's jeans and shorts. While they are a lot like men's jeans they are different too. I have a lot of girl's jeans that have big flare legs that are unlike boy's jeans. Most of my girl jeans are very lowrise and sit very low on my hips. The zipper might only be a couple of inches long in the front. Almost all of my female shorts are very short in the legs (like 2 or 3 inches inseam). A lot of them (both jeans and shorts) are stretch so they fit very tight. Some of my pants and shorts zip on the side or in the back which is very feminine. I think looking like a teenage girl about 17-18 is about as cute and sexy as you can be and most of them do not wear skirts or dresses unless they are getting dressed up for some special occasion. When they do wear skirts they are usually denim minis of which I also have about a dozen. Of course, under all my outside clothes whether it is girl's or boy's I am wearing panties and often a bra which really makes me feel sexy.

On occasion I do like to wear longer skirts but I don't wear dresses very much at all. I do like the feel of the wind on my legs and up under my skirt.

Robyn_P
05-14-2004, 02:36 PM
I would have to say that skirts and dresses are much more femenine and as such make me feel more femenine. Slacks could be OK in the winter months if they are dressy. I don't think that jeans could do it for me.

Robyn

Sabryana
05-14-2004, 09:48 PM
I seem to be younger than most of you here and thus have grown up alongside of the changing trends in younger womens clothes. I personally love lowrise womens jeans especially the ones without any rear pockets. They just make my butt look much better abd I love the way they feel against my cheeks especially with a thong. The tigh fitting dress slacks are very nice to. Never been a big fan of most dresses but do like many styles of skirts.

Allison Vamp
05-14-2004, 09:58 PM
i like to be as ultrafeminine as possible, it's either long skirts or short skirts for me. although sometimes it's fun to mix it up, like a really feminine top with jeans and boots or a tight t-shirt with a short skirt.

~Tammy~
05-14-2004, 10:16 PM
I enjoy crossdressing as I like to feel feminine. That means the proper girlie things.
Things that wear designed just for girls: Skirts, dresses, fishnet stockings, little crop tops, things with ribbons, fluffy hair scrunchies, knee high boots, and make-up... lots of make up.

Jeans, trousers, jumpers and t-shirts just don't do it for me. Even if they were made for girls, they just aren't specificaly girlie things.

But everyones different, each to their own.

Gabrielle
05-14-2004, 10:30 PM
I would say that for me it's not the fact that it is girl clothes. but more the fact that I find the clothing, etc. sexy.

If I see jeans, skirt, dress, sandals or nailpolish or etc. that I find looks real good, then I want it for myself.

I think my all time favorites are skirts, high heel boots and nailpolish.

jenny_k78
05-14-2004, 10:31 PM
I have to say dresses and skirts are the things that trip my trigger. The next would be the catsuits or body suits. Of course with me if it is PVC or latex that suits me good too, but jeans and t-shirts just don't make the cut.

Everyone has the thing that floats their boat though, mine just isn't in the everday fem clothes.

sweetsex
05-15-2004, 12:21 AM
Girls, I love to read you. I am wearing a pair of white panties, black tights, a pair of black shorts that flare out like a skirt, and a plain little black top. I feel as sexy as all hell breaking loose and I cannot get enough of myself in the mirror. For me it's just being womanly that does it. I haven't got around to skirtsand dresses yet--but I will

PaulaJeanette
05-16-2004, 04:00 PM
Ladies: Let me tell you what makes me feel sexy right now! Yesterday, I found a Felina black lace thong which I'm going to use as a gaff. The beige one I had bought recently just didn't do it...not feminine, lacy and sexy enough for my taste. BUT let me tell you, this thong is heavenly!

Julie
05-16-2004, 04:30 PM
I have a questions...I know that cd are not all a like...Some do it at home and some might go out and some might do this daily and others on weekends and so forth...however I was wondering something about when you wear womans clothes....Does it always have to be a skirt or a dress for you to feel fem?????
The most feminine I have ever felt was last Wednesday. I had on white Capris and a salmon short sleeved top. Yes, skirts and dresses are great but looking feminine is the ultimate.

http://illinoismatmen.com/images/emoticons/Julie_sig.gif

kylie
05-17-2004, 01:13 AM
I am the same as most of you on what to wear. I like the type of clothes that women look really sexy wearing. Ultimately, underwear is the sexiest part of the clothing and that is what does it for me.

Sometimes just seeing and feeling my panties in the drawer can excite me. Pulling up stockings is an amazing feeling and I love wearing g-strings.

As for jeans and sweathirts, there is no great appeal.

PaulaJeanette
05-17-2004, 06:08 AM
Ladies:

I have a revelation to share...maybe...maybe not. Anyway, I'm now dressed in my favorite lingerie...thong, pantyhose (it was a toss-up whether to wear a garter belt with stockings), bra with my new breast forms, black pumps, and full slip. Well, earlier this week, I purchase a beautiful Felina black lace thong which I plan to use as a gaff.

As I was slipping into it, I noted there was a "strategically-placed/formed" pouch right where my member would go when pushed down and back between my legs. It was at the apex of the wedge and looked about the size and shape for my penis head to fit into. Well, curious me, just had to see if it would fit and how it would feel. Low and behold, I'm sitting here enjoying my new and SMOOTH lower profile. Although I'm not currently erect, I don't know if it'll lead to some problems when I do get excited...as I read more of your posts.

Getting more out of these crossdressing experiences each and every day!!!

Paula J.

judee_bee
05-17-2004, 07:22 AM
I Love wearing women jeans and slaks, i especialy like the low rise strech styles. Together with a nice top, and nice shoes they always make me look as fem as with a skirt or a dress.
As for suggesting to your b/f, just put it as a suggestion not as a request, I wish my wife would buy clothes and suggest different outfits to me, and I'm sure your b/f would be very happy to know that you are taking an interest in his CD activity.

Vivian Best
05-17-2004, 07:27 AM
Hi Mel,

As for me I prefer dresses! My feeling is that I associate dresses with feminine and that is what I'm trying to feel. However, I do own three pair of women's jeans that I wear when "not in femme".

I do have one suggestion that might work for you to get your bf to wear jeans and heels. Suggest to him that you would like to dress him and do his make up for him. I would love it if my wife suggested something like that.

Vivian :rolleyes:

Dana_cd
05-17-2004, 03:19 PM
I love dressing in skirts and dresses, the shorter the better, I guess my best asset is my leggs so I want to show as much as I can get away with,(giggle)

petticoatlisa
05-17-2004, 05:36 PM
although i'm defintely more partial to skirts and dresses I do have a very sexy pair of low rise, flare legged jeans that i love to wear with my black or camel high heeled boots. fortunately i was blessed with a nice, round ass so i look great in women's jeans! :D

TerryCDinCA
06-15-2004, 06:07 PM
Girls, I love to read you. I am wearing a pair of white panties, black tights, a pair of black shorts that flare out like a skirt, and a plain little black top. I feel as sexy as all hell breaking loose and I cannot get enough of myself in the mirror. For me it's just being womanly that does it. I haven't got around to skirtsand dresses yet--but I will
Hello Sweet,

I'm a 65 yo, single male, living in Carlsbad. I'm 5'8", 150#, salt/pepper hair, brn eyes. Average build, clean shaven. My interests are panties, pantyhose, thigh highs, slips, bras, skirts, heels, nighties. Enjoy chatting/meet other CDs. I don't try to pass, but am slowly leading up to that. E-mail or private message me if interested in chatting. Terry