PDA

View Full Version : Most difficult garment to put on?

salem
05-14-2004, 07:42 AM
Hi everyone,

I have just received delivery of my newest garment. It is a made to order corset (waspie) featuring red striping along the boning with a black satin base. It is very sexy and gives me that hour glass figure that I have been wanting. But I did not realise how difficult it would be to put on! Tightening those ties with lots of panting and then doing a big bow at the back all by myself is quite an achievement!

Before this I thought hitching up the back suspenders to my stockings was hard enough! Sure would be great to have another cd help with these little catastrophes.

I was wondering what others thought was their most difficult garment or item of clothing or accessory to put on.

Salem

Nina
05-14-2004, 09:43 AM
I agrea, I've bought a corset so I can get an hourglass figure and at the moment it is a complete waste of money. I can't do the stupid thing up either.I have also had problems doing up supenders at the back in the past but thats nothing on this bloody corset.
also doing up tight dresses at the back on your own can be fun.

jenny_k78
05-14-2004, 09:53 AM
I know the struggle. I have several latex tops that zip up in back. It is a wonder I can even get them zipped up. I'm glad it was brought up about corsets being difficult to put on alone b/c I was debating on getting one.

Rachel_740
05-14-2004, 10:27 AM
Hi Girls,

I've got a corset and I take the strings round the front and pull them while i work them through at the back. once there all the way through i tie them at the front.
Hope that helps a little.

Love, Rachel
xxxx

eleventhdr
05-14-2004, 10:59 AM
getting into womens cloths is slighty more difficult then male clothing but then once in them the results are by far worth the effort this i know from having dressed myself!. Just being able to be girlish makes it all very worth while!.

Robyn_P
05-14-2004, 02:43 PM
The final results are well worth the efforts we put into dressing. I also find it very difficult putting on tight dresses that zip up the back and even up the sides. I have not had the pleasures to wear a real boned corset and if I did, I now know to have my wife present.

Robyn :p

scoob
05-14-2004, 03:18 PM
The hardest clothes to put on, for me, are my *male* clothes after an evening en femme... Male clothes can feel so - clunky? - duff??
As for femme clothes sometimes I get a sort of thrill trying for it seems like ages getting my suspenders hooked into my stockings.

louise rath
05-16-2004, 08:31 PM
It does sound very worthwhile all the same. I am waiting on a Rago Lacette Body Briefer w garters and a Satin Lycra "It's me Body Bra" from Girdlebound. Half the fun is putting them on I guess, but the other half is even better.

cfbpcm
05-16-2004, 10:02 PM
Salem

None of them are really hard to put on, the difficult part is to be able to keep them on for as long as you can without giving in to the supreme desire of wanting to ***. Now that you know how to do it anything from here on in has just got to be an extreme and fabulous ***!!!!!!!
Gerry

PS Just wish that I could be there to share it with you!!!!!

salem
06-05-2004, 07:12 AM
Hi everyone,

Still getting the hang of wearing my new corset. Tightening the cords and making a bow at the back is still tricky but worth the hassle. I don't like making a bow at the front of the garment as I think it spoils the appearance.

I have good success using a toggle to hold the cords while making the bow at the back. I took the toggle from a jacket and just threaded the cords through. When everything was nice and tight, I then engaged the toggle. Forming and making the bow is much easier as everthing is held in place.

The hourglass look is a great feeling.

Salem

pedebra
06-05-2004, 07:21 AM
I have a devil of a time with the suspenders at the back of my garter. I used to have a great corset but found it almost impossible to get it hooked in back.
It was such a problem that after a few wearings, I had to give it up.

Debra

CDKathy
06-05-2004, 08:57 AM
For me, it would have to be dresses that zip up the back. :(

I've given some thought to trying a corset but two things about them hold me back. 1) The price tag on a good one :eek: 2) I'm really fond of the ability to fill my lungs with air. :D

VanessaCD
06-05-2004, 09:27 AM
I dont think I have anything really difficult to put on, except maybe a super tight pair of jeans that I have.. Oh! and one of the pair of new heels I got yesterday... Sheesh!! Those things are tight to say the least...

http://atomicgraffix.com/img/nh1.jpghttp://atomicgraffix.com/img/nh2.jpg
Vanessa...

Cher
06-05-2004, 10:36 AM
Dear Vanessa:
Nice pictures...also nice shot of the bulge in your white panties...Rick

PaulaJeanette
06-05-2004, 08:19 PM
Vanessa:

Your pictures are superb and very sexy. I guess you're wearing some of the items you recently purchased and we chatted about. Thank you for sharing yourself with us.

Paula J.