PDA

View Full Version : For those, like me, who began with mother's/relative's items...

heathr1
08-25-2006, 12:40 PM
Did you, just like me, try everyday items like a skirt and lipstick, or did you wear any work uniforms?

Cristi
08-25-2006, 01:22 PM
The only thing I 'borrowed' from her dresser were pantyhose and tights... everyting else came from my sisters. :)

I'm sure she suspected, since it wasn't until years later that I realized that you could tell when pantyhose have been worn by the way they stretch out until washed again.

Gurly
08-25-2006, 01:33 PM
My mother's bras were the catalyst for me, then on to (or into) her girdles next. Luckily I had two older sisters, too.

ellieparsons
08-25-2006, 01:49 PM
My mothers pantyhose started it for me, then her dresses, skirts & heels when i was a kid.

Sharoncd
08-25-2006, 01:56 PM
May mother was small but I wore her panty hose for years and stoled everything else that I wore. I also used her lip stick.

Joanie
08-25-2006, 02:40 PM
My mother's lipstick at age 10, I think, back in the 1960s. Something just drew me too it at probably the same age little girls were experiementing. I think the young age that many of us started says how truly basic this is to our nature. Never tried her clothes, except in childhood fantasy.

older not wiser
08-25-2006, 02:48 PM
I started with my moms stockings and garterbelt, then into her panties, slips, and bras. And it didn't stop there, I also went for her heels as well!!!!

Love; BonnieAnne:GE:

SarahMus
08-25-2006, 05:26 PM
I did not have a sister. So wore my mothers skirts and blouses. I went all the way the first time in bra, skirt and blouse. Was always interested in womans clothing more so then mens clothes. The first item that caught my eye when I was young was a friends sister skirt and wanted one like it but never told anyone about it.

Sarah

Tina Dixon
08-25-2006, 05:37 PM
Moms nighties was the beginning, and I love the haft slips.

ranma 1/2
08-25-2006, 06:58 PM
It was my moms pantyhose thats was the kindling that started the fire. Then came dresses, heels and make up.

when they went on vacation I would sleep in her nightie. :heehee:

MarinaTwelve200
08-25-2006, 07:48 PM
Moms lipstick first, at age 12---and then a girdle and bra a year later---then immediately on to the rest of the clothing.

linnea
08-25-2006, 09:07 PM
My mother actually got me started, though I didn't have a conscious realization of it in my early years. She did this by buying me girl's panties until I was in the sixth grade. After that, she stopped this practice, I think because we had to change and shower in a locker room. I actually didn't realize that I was wearing girl's panties until later. By that time I had already started experimenting with my mother's clothes--one of her girdles was my first item. After that I sneaked into her drawer and the clothes hamper as often as I could, but I never thought that she would support or condone what I was doing.
I was pretty naive, I think, and probably could have gone farther with this with her than I ever did. On several occasions, she commented to me that she had always wanted two children, a boy and a girl, and that my name would have been Elizabeth if I had been a girl. On a couple of occasions when I was at pre-school age and went shopping with her, she brought a girl's dress into the changing rooms and put it on me, but she never did this at home or at any other time. And she never bought me a dress or other girl's clothing that I know of--just the panties.
By the time I was in high school, I was finding ways to put on whole outfits from my mother's drawers and closet, and I began buying some of my own things (mostly lingerie, bras, and panties, stockings, and occasionally a girdle). I've been dressing whenever possible ever since.

Bobbie14
08-25-2006, 09:21 PM
Mine started at age 13 or 14 with Mom's panties, and I've been into panties ever since. They're by far the most important piece of clothing to me, although I really enjoy slips, bras, pantyhose, girdles, etc., too -- any lingerie is fun.

CheriTV2006
08-25-2006, 09:42 PM
I started with my mom's pantyhose at age 14. The beige first, then the other colors. Then, the bras, panties. Her dressers drawers had these scented tablet things that added to the experience. I will never forget that scent. Cheri.

Adrienne Heels
08-25-2006, 11:27 PM
Used to wear mom's and auntie's heels at about age 5...they thought it was so cute when I walked around the house in the heels.

trannie T
08-25-2006, 11:28 PM
Her bras didn't fit, her dresses were old but her girdle and panties did work for me.
I wonder, did anyone ever start crossdressing by buying his own panties?

ArleneRaquel
08-25-2006, 11:34 PM
Her bras didn't fit, her dresses were old but her girdle and panties did work for me.

The answer for me is no ! First my mother's and then my wife's. Now I buy black or red, very rarely anything else. My late wife loved to wear black and red, I guess that I am alot like she was !:love:

Helen MC
08-26-2006, 02:02 AM
I borrowed my big sister Anne's knickers (panties) when I was 12 to begin with and secretly wore these under my quite ordinary boys' trousers instead of the Y-Fronts I was given to wear by my mum. Later when I had filled out a bit I also borrowed my mum's (mom's) panties as well as they now fitted me properly. It was amusing to sit in a class of rather butch macho teenaged boys when that I had a pair of women's pink cotton briefs with a floral patern under my grey trousers. I also wore my sister's other clothes when I was alone at home for any decent length of time such as her school uniform and skirts, dresses, bras, stockings etc and also my mum's in similar circumstances. This being the 1960s my mum had some nice dresses of the type Doris Day wore in some of her films and I can still remember when my parents and my sister were away on holiday and I had the house to myself for two weeks of bliss when I was about 17. I wore one of these dresses a nice yellow one with bra (padded out) and of course panties of various colours and patterns beneath and went about the house (curtains closed to avoid being seen by nosey neighbours) and sung "Secret Love" to myself . I also posed the famous Marilyn Monroe shot from "Seven Year Itch" by switching the hoover to blow so my dress billowed up showing my panties as she did when she stood over the air vent in that iconic scene.

judyw9
08-26-2006, 02:07 AM
Did you, just like me, try everyday items like a skirt and lipstick, or did you wear any work uniforms?

Both. I had quite a thing for my wife's nurse's uniforms....

sandra-leigh
08-26-2006, 02:22 AM

Me -- I don't recall that I ever borrowed my wife's panties, and for me buying some panties (about 2 years ago now) marked the cross-over point between "Just trying some things on for a few minutes because I wonder what they look like", over into crossdressing.

I did nab and wear some discarded nylons before that point, for brief periods... possiby a couple of hours as a teenager, but that was purely about finding more ways to "pleasure myself". It wasn't until the panties I bought for myself that I realized that I actually wore women's clothes as more than a few minutes curiosity about looks and feels.

~Bobbie~
10-20-2006, 03:05 PM
I used to wear my mommies pantyhose, knee high boots (dam loved them), then i started wearing her bathing suits, strange, but they felt pretty good. the thought of wearing my momms underware made me alittle weired. i didn't try pantys and bras till i was much older.

Mistybtm
10-20-2006, 03:10 PM
I stared wearing her bra's then worked up to panties and hose . After that it was the make-up and dresses.
Mistybtm :hugs:

brittanny
10-20-2006, 03:19 PM
I also started with my moms clothes panties bras swim wear dresses pantyhose and heels

AprilMae
10-20-2006, 04:30 PM
Started with shoe, then pantyhose, added skirts and dresses and a little bit with makeup.

pedalpusher
10-20-2006, 04:51 PM
Started with Mom's beautiful work pumps at about 5 or 6. Progressed to stockings, garter, elastic pants. Once I began to reach puberty, went to play in the "lingerie" drawer, downhill or should I say greatest thing ever since:heehee:

Elly
10-20-2006, 05:17 PM
i actualy started dressing by wearing my sisters dresses when my father was out on the oil field for several days, so i basicaly started with outer apparel then started wearing the undergarments when i got older, at 13/14 years of age, when i found an old box of my step-mothes clothes she didn't wear anymore in the back of my closet, since she used our closets to store extra stuff...

tgirlsfriend
10-20-2006, 05:31 PM
yes i remember that first think i tried is my mother"s skirt...it was a loooooooooooooooooooooong time ago

Avsblues19
10-21-2006, 01:35 AM
I started with my mom's purse when I was around 2 or 3. We have a picture of it somewhere. Then at around 3 or 4 my mom put my twin brother and I in white pantyhose for a church play. We were playing angels. I remember her pulling them up my legs. It never felt wrong. We have video of that somewhere.

At around age 10 I began wearing my mom's panties, bras, skirts, and dresses. It was never a sexual thing, it was just a way for me to be more like my mom (my dad died when I was 4 and I have never been emotionally close with my step-dad). I then began wearing some of my aunt's swimsuits that were given to my sister.

Recently, I have began to buy my own lingerie.

Melinda Lou
10-22-2006, 06:03 PM
A cousin's panties for me. I was never as interested in my mom's stuff as I was in that of girls my own age (or close). I wonder if there's any major difference between those of us who started with a sister's things or those of another girl close to our own age, and those who started with Mom's things, as far as what we tend to wear or how our CD'ing developed? I would try to sneak something out of my cousin's underwear drawer at the drop of a hat, but would never touch my mom's stuff, even though needless to say my mom's dresser was a lot easier to get access to. (Part of this may have been that my mom was a rather petite woman, while my cousin and I were both on the "chunky" side and her panties fit me almost perfectly. I didn't like to try what I knew wouldn't fit. Also my mom would probably have killed me, while my cousin wouldn't have been as likely to ever catch me.)

GINA-CD
10-22-2006, 06:17 PM
I started with my moms stockings and garterbelt, then into her panties, slips, and bras. And it didn't stop there, I also went for her heels as well!!!!

Love; BonnieAnne:GE:

....and when I was home alone for several hours, even her dresses and blouses and necklaces and earrings.... what the hell! The complete Gina-A-La-Mom.

LindaG
10-22-2006, 06:53 PM

wigs pantyhose and shoes

ColleenCD
10-22-2006, 11:09 PM
I started with mom's pantyhose and worked my way to lipstick, panties, heels and a wig. Thanks Mom! No uniforms though.

Colleen

Barb Valentine
10-22-2006, 11:12 PM
It was my mothers slip
And she had some open bottom girdles

Samantha B L
10-22-2006, 11:25 PM
When I was about 6 or 7 I used to try on my Mom's discarded panty hose. I also used to sometimes try to walk in her high heels.She had this incredible fur hat and scarf that I was just nuts about but I only put it on a couple of times and for just a minute sort of like.I had some relatives in another town that was 10 miles from where we lived that had all daughters and there was clothes all over the place.They left doors standing open a whole lot and often they didn't keep good house so it was a matter of all sorts of stuff scattered all over the place!I first dressed as near to fully as I could in one of their back bedrooms when I was 11 or 12.

vbcdgrl
10-22-2006, 11:50 PM
For me, it was my Mom's slips. That was some 50+ years ago. I also vaguely remember her OB girdles and nylons. In those days, women in pants were the exception, most of 'em wore dresses, girdles, nylons every day.

Vikki

Tara1
10-23-2006, 12:24 AM
Panties and slips from moms drawers at 8-yo. Never really got into accessories like shoes or jewelry. Always remember the feeling of that fabric against smooth skin. Of course, It's painstakingly difficult to smooth the skin now to feel that initial rush of ladies fabric :straightface:

And heels, makeup, accessories now make up for that!

Anyone have a set of directions available?

Hugs'
Tara

pyro_46151
10-23-2006, 12:54 AM
I started when i was 9 with my step sisters panties and then i didnt do it till i was about 18 and i got really into it

fiona_libby
10-23-2006, 04:20 AM
I did begin with my mothers underwear as well as a close friend of hers who we called 'auntie' it was the most wonderful experience to spend even a half a hour dressed in my aunties half slip ( one in particular a very pretty pastel pink with scalloped lace trim) and full briefs on a saturday morning when she was at her regular hairdressers appointment, I shared this experience with one of her sons who also dressed with me. I also took great pleasure in moments of femininity in my mothers slips and panties and as I always saw it as us sharing clothes nothing 'icky' it that. I am sure they knew what was happening but they never let on. I have moved on to having my own clothes but would be willing to one day share my dreams and maybe going underwear shopping with my mother like any other daughter.

hugs and kisses Fiona
:happy: :bighug: :blushing:

RachelDenise
10-23-2006, 04:46 AM
It all started with Mom's bras. I then added her panties and girdles, and later pantyhose. I wish my Mom would have helped and supported me.

PatriciaCD
10-23-2006, 07:17 AM
My mom used to store some of her things in my room, so they were easy to get to. My first time I was about 10. Bra, pantyhose, Business suit, heels, make-up. It felt wonderful and I've been dressing every since. Needless to say she caught me. I thought she was going to be furious but to the contrary, she gave me some of her things. She has seen me many times since then and never ridicules me. She has taken me shopping a few times.

Jennifer Rae
10-23-2006, 08:32 AM
My cousin's girdle, nylons, and her waitress uniform. She worked behind the counter at an ice cream parlor. Later I added my mom's panties and bra.

Crissy65
10-23-2006, 04:11 PM
I was hooked when I wore her girdle and gartered stockings for the first time

Snookums
10-23-2006, 04:18 PM
it didn't start out like that for me,my step dad forced me to dress like a girl when he took mom,and me to Germany for 2 1/2 years,to hide me from private investigators,they were denied permission to take me out of America for such a long period of time.
when we came back from Germany I had just finished 1st grade,but I couldn't understand why I couldn't wear those cute dresses and cute patent leather shoes any more,it was ingrained in me that was how I was supposed to dress.
Then they dumped me with my natural dad and step mom,thats when I entered hell.
they messed me up,and my natural dad brutalized me my entire life for it,sorry this is a touchy subject for me at times,when the memories come back,my rage builds like a wild fire.

BeckyB
10-23-2006, 04:44 PM
I started with my sister’s clothes. I have a sister that is two years older than I am, she had this really pretty blue dress with little white oak leaves all over it, she also wore a white nylon slip and white nylon panties with it, I remember getting caught by my oldest sister wearing it all with a pair of my next older sisters shoes, I was 4 years old. Later it was my mom’s stuff, sheer energy panty hose and her white nurses uniform, the underwear was supplied by one of my four unsuspecting four sisters. Later it was my second oldest suspecting sister that supplied my stash of clothes.

Lorna
10-23-2006, 05:25 PM
Having started like so many others with my mother's girdles, slips and stockings I became fascinated with the girls I saw around me (1950s) and really wanted to know what they wore beneath their dresses and school uniforms. One of my first girlfriends had a younger sister who was shorter than she was and not as slim. The girlfriend and her parents went on holiday and asked me to keep an eye on their house and feed their cat. Unfortunately my girlfriend's room at the front of the house had a large window and was overlooked so I couldn't go and explore her drawers but her sister, then about 13, had a back room that could not be seen into from outside so I decided to look through her things. I found a girdle - just a roll-on - and realised she must wear it on Sundays when she wore nylons to go to church. I was desperate to find out what a teenage girl's girdle felt like and put it on over my underpants. I was really quite disappointed. The girdle's owner was obviously bigger than me and the girdle was not a tight fit. It must have been tighter on her or it would not have held her stockings up. Later, when I got more confident with girlfriends and "explored" their underwear I found out that some of their girdles were surprisingly tight and strong but I didn't get a chance to try one until I was almost 20.

Karen Johnson
10-23-2006, 05:33 PM
My sisters clothes started it for me. The first time I recall was when I was 5 or 6. Some years later I got into my mom's drawers. I found a matching garter, bra, panty set in bright red. I still get the flutters thinking about them. Very hot!

One day while in my late teens I was wearing them while sitting on the couch watching t.v. My older sister came home early and walked in on me. I jumped from the couch and ran to my room to change. Neither of us ever spoke of it. Mortifying in the extreme.

Bernice
10-23-2006, 09:00 PM
For me, I started with one of mother's shirtdresses. Over the years I tried her shoes (already too small), and her underwear and hose, but never her makeup.

The risk and the trouble for getting caught was too great.

Melora
10-24-2006, 11:04 AM
Mom used to give me old pantyhose to play with when I was VERY young. The strange fabric always fascinated me. Mom always bought alot of clothes AND send her older clothes to the thrift store, putting them in trash bags baggs in the back of the car.. I always took what I wanted before they were donated.
My mom was also an independant sales lady for a Company called Cameo - A lingerie Co., that is structured like Avon, (i dont know if they still exist), But she had a whole separate Closet full of sexy Lingerie that women tried on at her Cameo parties. It turns out I was trying them on too! :). It was GREAT untill I got caught :(, = That is ANOTHER story.
I have LOVED CDing ever since..

Cathleen
10-24-2006, 02:20 PM
Was in mom's girdle, panties and stockings from an early age. After her death when I was 9, I continued with some of her underwear that hadn't been thrown out, and later wore my grandmother's girdles, bras, stockings, slips, etc. through my teens.

Drew68
10-24-2006, 05:03 PM
I started with Mum's swimsuits when I was 10 or 11. They just seemed so exotic.

I remember stuffing the cups with socks, and being terrified that I wouldn't put everything back in her chest of drawers exactly the same, so she'd know something was up!

laurag240
10-27-2006, 01:54 PM
I started from my sister because she had some great stuff. Skirts, dresses, heels, panties, everything

LindaG
10-27-2006, 02:07 PM
when I was real young moms stuff all of it. everything but underware.
stocking shoes bras were all for the taking then when I was a teen I bought my own pantyhose got caught by my parents only thing that saved me was the fact that they also found my collection of hustler magazines. About that age I found shoes that were being thrown away nothing wrong with them also grabed my sisters bras and shoes about that age. she wore mules so my feet were a litttle bigger then hers so that helped. now everything I own is mine. except the white sweater I borrowed from my wife:heehee:

Vivian Best
10-27-2006, 02:08 PM
All lingerie, panties, bras, girdles, hose and slips! hehe

geri-tg.
10-27-2006, 02:11 PM
For me it was nylons hanging in the bath room and any make I could rind.Many times it was my sisters clothes.I started and have never quit nor do I want to stop. Hugs Geri

Katie65
10-27-2006, 02:23 PM
I started with my mothers nylons, tights and leotards, nothing else fit.

BobbieCD1944
10-27-2006, 03:22 PM
I was 4-5 years old. "Discovered" my mother's rubber Playtex girdle.

kayla1003
10-27-2006, 08:02 PM
My mom had the sexiest snap crotch teddy. I wore that whenever I could

belinda
10-29-2006, 03:07 AM
I started with my mothers lovely nylon slips.

immike
10-29-2006, 08:29 AM

I started wearing mothers dresses.then got bolder&stole fresh package of
pantyhose out of mothers drawer&started trying on heels,with dresses.Soon,
I was dressing in her short mini skirts,wearing her many tops&blouses.I once
found her good wool dress slacks&ried them on,fit perfectly,added stockings
and heels,with a silk blouse.I began wearing her good business suits,and her
short skirt suits&pantsuits as well.Recently,I found her rubber French Maid
dress&accessories&immediately added black stockings&heels&tried it on.I
really enjoy trying on new wardrobe mother buys,secretly
TG Guy

Robin Leigh
10-29-2006, 10:07 AM
I really enjoy trying on new wardrobe mother buys
I'm a little confused here, immike. I thought you said a while ago that your mother was deceased. How does she still manage to go shopping...?

Robin

emmycd
10-29-2006, 11:08 AM
I started with my moms lipstick .It was the smell and the felt on my lips .
then the bras . I also try her swimsute .

Joanna Renee'
11-02-2006, 06:08 AM
I started with my mothers panties,garter belts and stockings, this was the early 60's . Then to her bras and dresses. When i got older i would wear my oldest sisters things. I liked her things because she wore real sliky undergarments and by then the lates 0.s-early 70's pantyhose were the thing.:doll:

JoAnnDallas
11-02-2006, 11:13 AM
I started with my sister's clothing. I could even wear her heels back then. When she left home, I switched to wearing my mothers, but her heels were smaller, so did not fit me. Later in life, I was very good friends with an older couple. One day she asked me to take a bag of stuff to goodwill for her. Looking in the bag, it was filled with her stuff, including heels. Needles to say it made a detour to my apartment. As it turned out almost all of her clothing fit me including the heels. I never borrowed any thing from her, but didn't have to. About once every three months she would gather up stuff for goodwill and I would volenter to take the stuff to goodwill.

Kristen Marie
11-02-2006, 11:36 AM
I started with my mom's open ended girdle with garter straps and stockings. On top of that I wore many of her many white slips. Everything was white, but I distinctly remember a satin panel on the front of the girdle. I nearly wore that girdle out. I also have to admit a poached a few items from certain neighbors clothes lines where they would hang out their dainties. That's where I got my first black bra and black panties.

I had no older sister but my best friend's older sister was beautiful and my size. I spent a lot of time over their house and practically every time I went to their bathroom she had items hanging out to dry. I swear I must have worn every bra and panty she owned. And they were in color! And they matched!

Great memories...thanks for starting this discussion.

Josie06
11-02-2006, 02:35 PM
It was with moms clothes. At 5 or 6 shoes, slip and nighties. At 8 or 9 through late teens the whole nine yards. Dresses, skirts, blouses, slacks ... as welll as panties, bras, slips and girdles to hold up those wonderfull nylons with the fantastic 4" and 5" high heels. In my pre-teen and teen years being completely en femme, including a wig, clipon earrins and matching necklace and makeup, was the most wonderful life.

Thanks for asking.