PDA

View Full Version : Which is worn first?

PaulaJeanette
05-17-2004, 05:29 AM
Ever since pantyhose replaced garter belts and stockings (and I love to wear both), I've had a question regarding the order in which these should be worn...panties inside pantyhose or, the other way, pantyhose then panties. I suspect that some GG's don't wear any panties when wearing pantyhose but a fem like me always gets a charge out of wearing as much lingerie as I can.

Any thoughts?

Paula J.

jenny_k78
05-17-2004, 05:37 AM
That is a very good question. I look forward to any answers that there may be to this.

Vivian Best
05-17-2004, 07:48 AM
Hi,

I think the name gives us a clue. Personally I think the manufacturers intended for them to be a combination panty and hosery.

Also, I prefer to wear my panties under my pantyhose. I never wear my panties over my pantyhose. I have worn pantyhose without panties only a couple of times. To me, it just seems natural to wear panties ALL THE TIME.

Vivian :rolleyes:

PaulaJeanette
05-17-2004, 08:06 AM
Thanks for your views and preference Vivian. Have you tried thongs? Previously, I tended to be more of a pantie type of guy. But lately, ever since buying my first gaff 2 weeks ago, I'm finding I like the "reminder feeling" of the thong material between my butt cheeks. Of course, wearing panties is exquisite and if I could get away with wearing pantyhose or garter belts with stockings more regularly beneath my pants, I guess I would.

With summer coming along, I find myself hanging around the house in shorts more often. At least in colder climates, pulling on a pair of sweat pants is good coverage for pantyhose or stockings.

I'm trying really hard to wear panties more often but need to go slow with my wife. Her acceptance of my en femme tendencies and remaining my spouse is a top priority!

Paula J

Vivian Best
05-17-2004, 08:12 AM
Hi again,

I should have said that I wear panties all the time when I'm dressed only.
I share your concern about remaining a spouse. I've been married 45 years and intend to remain that way. She knows but doesn't participate or say anything about my hobby.

PaulaJeanette
05-17-2004, 08:23 AM
Vivian:

If she know, would she consider allowing you to wear them while intimate? Here's what I did...

Throughout our years of marriage, my wife enjoyed wearing panties and bras when making love...I had asked her to dress up. Also, I made it somewhat easier since I've also bought her a lot of her lingerie. I also told her I liked her to keep them on during sex. I would just moved the crotch to one side when I entered her. Then, one day, I asked her if I could wear one of her panties as well. Today, my wearing a pair of panties during sex has become part of our bedroom routine.

Paula J

CindyT
05-17-2004, 09:32 PM
When my wife wears pantyhose she never wears underwear underneath.

I like to put on a sexy thong first, THEN the pantyhose. ALSO I may put ANOTHER pair if pantyhose OVER the first pair! Try it! The friction is awesome! I like to layer stuff so it rubs together :p :p
Cindy

PaulaJeanette
05-18-2004, 05:21 AM
Sexy Cindy:

I love your name...

Anyway, my usual practice is to wear a garter belt and stockings over pantyhose but I have not yet tried wearing two pairs of pantyhose. Although layering stockings over pantyhose does creat that friction of nylons rubbing nylons, I'm going to try it. Maybe the oneness of the pantyhose will generate new and wonderous movements.

Thank you,

Paula J

Amanda Y
05-18-2004, 06:06 AM
every G/F Ive had has always worn their pantis over the top and I do as well.
Trust me you still get a super sexy feeling whenever you move and you skirt swishes and they also stops the panty of pantyhose slipping down (majorly uncomfortable and not a good look trying to hitch them up). hope this has helped.
hugs Amanda

sammyd
05-18-2004, 03:37 PM
i wear the pantyhose first, i love the feel of the nylon against my.... private region

Chrismadchen
05-18-2004, 09:21 PM
I believe it's however you best enjoy it. Personally I prefer lacy panties or a thong with sheer thigh hi stockings.

Marie Andrews
05-19-2004, 11:37 AM
panties on top!

best way if you ask me

Marie

Vivian Best
05-19-2004, 01:00 PM
Ladies,

It appears that the question of panty or pantyhose, which goes on first is a split and I didn't count to see if it was equal. I've always worn the panties under my pantyhose because that's the way my wife did it! Now I'm anxious to try it the other way. One of the thread indicated that panties help keep the pantyhose pulled up. Is that true? I've always worn a panty gridle to do that.

Also I've never tried a thong but I'm going to as soon as possible. I just love this forum because of you lovely ladies and all the good suggestioins to make us ladies better and more beautiful. ;)

RachaelBraGirl
05-20-2004, 04:52 PM
This may seem wierd Ladies,

But I love tight sexy pantyhose, I tend to wear thongs under hose and full panties over them. When I wear gartes and stockings I wear full sexy briefs and panties.

Does this make any sense???

Rachael

Gabrielle
05-20-2004, 07:28 PM
I have to say that it feels good for you, then it's got to be good.

CindyT
05-21-2004, 05:23 PM
I think I need to try each combination in this discussion, especially the Thi-Hi over pantyhose, sounds like fun!

Cindy