PDA

View Full Version : Leotards and Tights

calliekat
09-06-2006, 07:45 PM
I love to wear leotards and tights. I also love to wear mini skirts, because they are comfortable. I don't try to pass, but am I still a "crossdresser?"
Some fashion is bringing "skirts" for men....
And men wear leotards and tights too.

ArleneRaquel
09-06-2006, 07:54 PM
You certainly qualify as a a Crossdresser, in my book! :love: From Katrina

leanne44
09-06-2006, 08:06 PM
yup i would say you do kali. whether you actually do pass or not
you are a crossdresser. soon tho you will find your self passing more and more
as you refine your dressing techniques.
go go girl more power to you.
Leanne aka johnnysunshine.

Jena11
09-06-2006, 08:11 PM
Those were my favorite when I was younger, I would exersie like a girl. It was great. Jena:o

Jena11
09-06-2006, 08:29 PM
I am guessing you have read some of my posts. It has been very informative and fun to be able to share with others. Jena

Angie G
09-06-2006, 08:36 PM
Hi Callie I like skirts also first thihg I put on infront of my wife it was one of hers she let my try now I wear it all just love to dress :hugs:
Angie

leanne44
09-06-2006, 08:38 PM
yes it has been and it is also interesting to see
others have some of the same problems that
i have encountered also.the longer you dress and
keep refining your appearence the better you
feel about yourself and others that you encounter.
leanne aka j-sunshine

Andrea_cd
09-06-2006, 08:39 PM
Oh Leotards were my first love , i used to look great in them , before age caught up with the figure:tongueout

Lycra is wonderful on the skin

Denee
09-06-2006, 10:07 PM
I think that qualifies. I go a little further than that and include a strapless bra and a pair of silk panties. You should try it sometimes, I think that you might like it.

Denee

I love to wear leotards and tights. I also love to wear mini skirts, because they are comfortable. I don't try to pass, but am I still a "crossdresser?"

Barb Valentine
09-06-2006, 10:41 PM
I still love to wear them
(I look like crap in them but still love them)

angelfire
09-07-2006, 12:08 AM
I assume I would love them, as I often picture myself in them. I have yet to by them, but I do intend to in the future.

And I like pleated mini skirts, mostly in pink. I guess I just like the schoolgirl look as well.

Randee
09-07-2006, 12:41 AM
Many styles of leotards and tights are unisex so by themselves, they may not make you a crossdresser unless you wear something obviously feminine like a flowered print. With the skirt, yes I'd say that makes you a crossdresser. But who cares. Enjoy your leotards and tights like I have ever since I tried on my sister's.

missy collins
09-07-2006, 06:57 AM
im in a pink mood today, pink satin bra and panties, pink short sleeve leotard and a pink skating skirt. also pink ribbons in my pigtails and a pink hairbow. no tights though, its too warm and besides i dont have any leg hair to cover. :happy: missy

terrigurl
09-07-2006, 08:29 AM
A few years ago, the aerobics instructed suggested we wear costumes on Halloween. So I wore a leotard and tights, along with tennies, and a wig and makeup, of course. I don't think most of the other women recognized me. I asked one the next class meeting and she said she thought I looked a little buff for a girl, but other than that she wasn't sure. I worked out the entire hour, then put my dress back on, and left with my purse and keys. It was great fun!

princessmichelle
09-07-2006, 09:42 AM
Hi,

CallieKat, I've met many men who wear womens clothes but say that they cant or dont want to pass but still call themselves crossdressers. They seem to feel that wearing womens clothing makes them a crossdresser, whether a skirt or whatever. I know as soon as I put on a female piece of clothing I think of myself that way.

But what really matters is how you feel. :)

But since you brought up leotards & tights: you reminded me of when I took gymnastics class for years and most of the students were (genetic) girls. I always secretly wished I could wear a leotard and womens tights to that class! Of course I never did.

And I've always been more scared of buying a leotard than any other piece of womens clothing. I've tried on bras in stores, no problem, but the thought of going to a store for a womens leotard scares me.

Can it be tried on without ripping it? How do you tell your size?+?

Hugs,
princess michelle

Randee
09-07-2006, 12:37 PM
And I've always been more scared of buying a leotard than any other piece of womens clothing. I've tried on bras in stores, no problem, but the thought of going to a store for a womens leotard scares me.

princess michelle

Quite the opposite from princessmichelle, I would never have the nerve to try on a bra in store, not really interested. But I have tried on leotards and tights in various dancewear stores several times. And I don't think I was ever the first guy to do so.

After getting through the nervousness, trying them on in the store turned out to be half the fun of buying them. They insist you wear underwear of course, so be sure to go in panties, pantyhose/tights or briefs. Boxers just doesn't cut it. The salesladies were always helpful fitting me for leotards and tights. After I stepped into a turtleneck leotard over tights, I would walk out of the dressing room in my stocking feet and ask to be zipped up. Then she would lead me over to the three way mirrors across the store in front of everybody so I could see how they fit before unzipping me to change. You can stay in that outfit while picking out another to try on. Or better yet, say 'Ill take it. Now how about fitting me for some shoes while I am here and in tights.' I think the salesladies enjoyed waiting on me for a change of pace.

princessmichelle also reminded me of a gymnastics class I took that turned out to be almost always all female. After a few classes I decided to work out in a black Danskin long sleeve scoopneck lycra stirrup unitard. When I slipped out of my warmup in the gym, the instructor remarked, "Oh, you got a leotard! Looks great!" During class she was very complimentary of how nice my positions looked complimented by my outfit, so I wore it to class from then on. BTW this was also one I tried on in a dancewear store. It was pretty quiet when I stepped into the dressing room and put it on. Then a whole bunch of girls came in with their moms. I stayed in a while until the saleslady spoke through the loover door and asked, 'how do they fit'. I had to step out in front of all of them to show her. Curious looks, but still no big deal. Just be confident.

Hope to others will post their experiences. I have a few of my own. But as far as trying on leotards and tights in the store, go for it and enjoy. This is a good time with Halloween coming up be it for a femme outfit, character, or superhero. The salesladies can help you think of costume ideas too. You have a good reason to be there, as if you really needed one.

Randee

paula_cd
09-07-2006, 04:56 PM
...they are my favourite! Don't ever remember felelling particularly feminine in my early years. When I was about 8 I was forced to wear a leotard for a stage show. I was horrified to have to wear it.

However later in my teens the wearing of leotards became a very sexual thing! I love it! I have branched out into heels and basques but never felt I wanted to pass fully as a woman.

Sometimes life feels like a contradiction. Being a man - wanting to look like a woman (albeit temporarily) - it just doesn't make sense - then again who said life had to make sense.

I'd love to go to a dancewear shop and try a leotard on there - what a thrill that must be - not sure if I would have the nerve! Buying them on the internet is such a cop out!

Went to dance classes but only felt comfotable wearing my leotard under my t shirt - again just didn't have the courage!

Love Paula x

Randee
09-07-2006, 05:31 PM
Went to dance classes but only felt comfotable wearing my leotard under my t shirt - again just didn't have the courage!

It helped to take dance classes with my gf. I was the only male in her jazz/ballet class. After I attended the first class wearing a leotard and tights like theirs, they expected me or any other guy who took that class to be in leotards. When I came not dressed that way, several would scowl and ask "where are your leotards and why aren't you in them." After a couple of times of that, I never came to class unless I was wearing some kind of leotard and tights or unitard over a thong leotard the my gf gave me. Once everyone was warmed up, none of us wore coverups over our leotards.

Randee

TrannyJenny
09-07-2006, 05:48 PM
one of my favorite outfit is a lycra leotard with nylons, shinyer is better:happy:

Melinda Lou
09-08-2006, 11:33 AM
I'm looking forward to the winter season so I can more easily enjoy wearing some nice warm tights.:happy: And yes, you are a crossdresser. :thumbsup:

leotards
09-08-2006, 12:55 PM
they are all i wear not even skirts ifeel like a cd

tvny7
09-08-2006, 01:14 PM
love tights and garters

calliekat
09-08-2006, 02:23 PM
I don't mind being a cross dresser. Don't get me wrong with that. But some here dress up way beyond and better then me. So if I was side by side with someone else that is dressed much better and put more work into themselfs, how would I be preceived?

Anyway, whenI am dressed either in my leotard and tights, or mini skirts. I love it! I would like to learn to dress better but 1) Not much money. 2) I am in the closet anyway. and 3) In this town there is no way I can come out of the closet with out a major back lash or rumours running rament. -- I live in a small town where everyone knows everyone and it is rather, well. They like things "normal."

susancheerleader
09-09-2006, 03:04 PM
I think I have about 18 leotards in various styles and colors.
I have about 13 mini skirts, and 5 cheerleader uniforms. :)
I have more stuff too! (My fem clothes are taken over my male stuff.)

Robin Leigh
09-10-2006, 09:09 AM
I have two lycra leotards, one pale blue and one black, and a black lace body stocking (you can see a shoulder strap in my avatar pic). A gf gave me the blue leotard, which is a tiny bit small. The black leotard clips up at the bottom using press-studs, which is very convenient. It was donated to me by a GG housemate who was very supportive. She also gave me panties, skirts, tops, makeup & jewellery.

Robin

RikkiOfLA
09-10-2006, 09:36 AM
Leotards are fun. I only have one, that I bought at a dancewear store here. So I don't wear it very often. But if you really want to see a tgirl who DOES leotards, check out Sarah Clarke (http://uk.geocities.com/sarah_c_london/). The site is G-rated and free, it's just her wearing various outfits that are usually leotard, opaque tights, miniskirt, and boots, usually at nightclubs in London with friends. Her wardrobe of leotards is HUGE. Many of them seem to be professional gymnastics leotards, with long sleeves, patterns in glitter, different materials, etc. She also wears unitards, usually in shiny lycra. She posts new pictures every week.

Enjloy!
Rikki

margie remojeme
09-10-2006, 09:58 AM
I like to wear flesh colored leotards to cover body hair. I love sleeveless, strapless dresses and gowns, but cannot shave.

I agree, you don't have to pass to be a cd. Most of us girls don't really pass anyway. It takes more than clothes and make-up to pass. Anyway, remember, It's called CrossDRESSING

higgs
margie

black leotards
09-10-2006, 02:20 PM
Too bad my body has kind of given up on showing them off well ... ah, vanity! I still wear tights all the time and sometimes a leotard or a bodyshirt. :2c:

Tina P Hose
09-10-2006, 05:05 PM
I am into skirts, dresses, panties, bras, pantyhose and heels. I would like to slip into some leotards.

MistyCD
09-12-2006, 08:50 PM
I love wearing a black leotard, white tights (sometimes fishnets) and high heeled sandals.......Oh what a feeling !!!

hugs Misty:2c:

paula_cd
09-13-2006, 04:18 PM
A question to those who have seen the vidoe for Eric Prydz's "Call on Me" video......

"Where can I get that leotard???? (Black thong back leotard......unfortunately size 20 to fit my frame!)

Love Paula x

SatinSarah
09-13-2006, 04:30 PM
Leotards are fantastic. A nice rounded bra underneath and you have a sexy silky shape. I love the feeling of the tight fit - hugging me. A leatord tights, bra and high heels can be enough for me. ( abit of lipstick always helps) but just feeling feminine in these is crossdressing as far as I am concerned.

Karen Francis
09-16-2006, 10:35 PM
the very first item of female clothing I bought was a pair of black Danskin tights when I was 15 (about 1968) And a pair of ballet slippers a few days later. I was in heaven, and have a large collection of tights, leotards and ballet slippers. At first I "justified" wearing leotards and tights was not crossdressing, because men do wear some styles. But how could I justify wearing pink tights and a black scoop neck leotard with pink ballet slippers, my preferred costume unless I was a crossdresser. Eventually I admitted the obvious to myself and have been happy about it ever since...

Randee
09-20-2006, 03:36 PM
Does wearing leotards over tights/pantyhose and not trying to pass make you a crossdresser?

You be the judge.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pdWntSJWFN8

Byllie
09-20-2006, 07:01 PM
Does wearing leotards over tights/pantyhose and not trying to pass make you a crossdresser?

You be the judge.

Hmmmm, are we also planning on robbing a bank!:tongueout

Barb Valentine
09-20-2006, 07:06 PM
I never thought of wearing pantyhose over my head :eek:

Randee
09-20-2006, 07:09 PM
Rob a bank in that outfit? Hardly, but would make another interesting video.

So I guess encasing one's head in pantyhose makes them NOT a crossdresser even in pantyhose, heels, and leotard?

Karen Donna
09-20-2006, 07:31 PM
Have worn both but not lately.Did have a nice,sensual feel to them.Go for it girl.
Has anyone worn a Nurse's uniform ? I do have one in my wordrobe.
Very short tight white skirt with cotton top. I love to wear it often with thigh high stockings with garters and lovely hanes white silk panties with frilly lace around the top of my panties.Comfortable white shoes and I prance around the mirror bending over frequently and admiring nurse Karen Donna's cute little behind.It is such a sensual high for me.

Megan Hartwell
09-22-2006, 01:40 AM
tights and leotards are at the top of my list, right along with:

pantyhose
skirts
dresses
ballet slippers

angelfire
09-22-2006, 06:19 AM
A question to those who have seen the vidoe for Eric Prydz's "Call on Me" video......

"Where can I get that leotard???? (Black thong back leotard......unfortunately size 20 to fit my frame!)

Love Paula x

Seen it. I loved the video.

Sakura Kinomoto
10-14-2006, 01:45 AM
Just recently bought some leotards and I must say that I love them,
specially the pink one!I bought 3,blue and pink.I am in a pinky mood today and as I type this,I am wearing a blue leotard now!

Life is so sweet when you are becoming a female!

:o

Tammi_52
10-14-2006, 01:58 AM
Throughout my CD life has been leotards. From the first outfit of my sisters that I "borrowed" from her dancing school days (especially the fishnet tights), to the 1980's "Let's get physical" days, it has always been a favorite article of clothing. To me, very few things are more feminine than leotards and tights. Ahhhhh...:heehee:

noname
10-14-2006, 02:43 AM
Reminds me of something I was thinking about earlier today. Why is certain clothing assigned to different genders? Well I take that back, why are men restricted from wearing certain styles?

susie bear
10-14-2006, 06:33 AM
When I first started pantyhose weren't even on the market. Many years later I tried them and tights. Been hooked ever sense. Love them both.

susie bear

Janailene
10-14-2006, 07:09 AM
I have worn leotards and tights for years. I got into the habit of exercising each morning and have lots of leotards. I lost over 50 pounds and had more curves than I thought. I used videos to exercise with, including ones for ballet and dance. I got so that I could dance just like the girls in the videos. Always with full make-up, nails polished and a short wig, I wore stretch mini-skirts and a top to cover up for breakfast. Got down to a size 10 - same as my wife. As said before do not flaunt your self infront of your wife. Mine finally said enough! I stopped exercising and put back on all the weight.

MistyCD
10-14-2006, 10:52 AM
Hi,

Hugs,
princess michelle

Hi, Princess michelle, the best way to buy a leotard is to go to a store that specializes in dance wear. Thats what I did. I told the sales lady I wanted a womens leotard and tights for myself. She asked me what size of mens clothing I wore and told me what size to buy, and she let me try it on in the store. She said I am not the only man who comes in to buy womens leotards!!!!
Check the yellowpages in your phone book or do a search online. You can also check the danskin website i believe they have sizing info there....

from personal experience, leotards to stretch, and thats one good thing about them. never had one rip

hugs misty

tightsgirl
10-14-2006, 07:03 PM
Tights are my first love I wear them everyday, under my clothes at home with a leotard, and mini skirt. They are the best.

pantyhose lover
10-18-2006, 06:56 PM
Forgive me if the answer to this question is obvious, but when women wear leotards (like to aerobics class), what is their purpose? Why not just wear shorts and a sports bra? And how are they different from one piece bathing suits? But yeah, like everyone else here, I love them too. Hopefully I"ll get a few along with tights! Slowly but surely, my closet is growing.

ShannonDragon
10-18-2006, 07:14 PM
When I was little I had a reacurring dream. I was trapped in a prison made up of an extremly large box filled with tights. Let your imagination go on from there.

:tongueout

sparks
10-18-2006, 07:16 PM
In case you are looking for approval....Yeah you qualify as a CD. In case you are in denial.....Sorry you still qualify.

bianncats
10-18-2006, 11:13 PM
Susan...where did you find the cheerleader outfits?

tanfan2
10-20-2006, 10:49 AM

~Bobbie~
10-20-2006, 02:35 PM

I found "leggs Microfiber Tights" at walgreens, they fit so nice and tight, so silky. and the "Q"ueen size fits just right. not to expensive. i just wish they would come in more colors and fashions.

BarbaraLoveToDress
11-10-2006, 09:41 AM
I too love the shiny tights and body suits. I have a place that lets me look around and try on body suits and dance skirts. Lots of fun. There is nothing like a pair of shiny tights they fit so good and hold so well with a body suit and a mini-skirt and heels. Wow I'm in heaven. Also learned to tuck today can't wait.

BarbaraLoveToDress
11-10-2006, 09:42 AM
Allison, you look good enough to eat

cdcheryl
11-10-2006, 11:07 AM
Leotards and pantyhose were my first love and always will be till the day I am to old to put them on without hurting myself

DarLynn
11-10-2006, 11:36 AM
i also love leotards and tights. i also love capezio bodystockings. my favorite brand of tights is capezio suntan. when i slip my leotards and tights on i feel oh so feminine. i never had the nerve to try it on in the store though. also where can i get a leotard with an attached skirt or a cheer outfit big enough for the male. lets post some pics of us in our favorite leotards sometime. how about it girls. let me know.

Francesca Chantel
11-10-2006, 06:33 PM
I think I have about 18 leotards in various styles and colors.
I have about 13 mini skirts, and 5 cheerleader uniforms. :)
I have more stuff too! (My fem clothes are taken over my male stuff.)

I think I have you beat Susan...

8 sets of pom poms

13 skirts

16 tops

2 sweaters

2 midriff tops

1 1 piece outfit

2 skating dresses

and who knows how many leotards (I think last count was 25 or so)

bgirl
11-10-2006, 07:48 PM
Damn! I lost my leotards in a purge a couple of years ago, and now I want them back!

susancheerleader
11-10-2006, 07:53 PM
I've spent WAY too much money on my leotards, skirts, cheers uniforms, and everything else. I am NOT about to just throw them out! Besides, like you. I'll miss them too much. :love:

Aslan73
11-10-2006, 08:33 PM
Tis the season for tights under a short skirt or what ever! I have been wearing them forever. Been to dance class with my gf's and yes they are quite upset when I do not wear the appropriate attire. Went dancing this past wekend and got several great coments from men and gg's on how nice my legs looked. Does a girl nice to hear such things from those around her. Just focus on your look and take your time.... lol.

Staci
11-10-2006, 08:33 PM
Trust me. You are a crossdresser.