PDA

View Full Version : Romantic evening

JustmeBear
05-18-2004, 02:16 PM
Ok here is the deal...I really want to plan a wonderful evening with my girlfriend..Christie...and I have a plan but I wanted to get the advice of all you gals out there and see what you think...Well I thought I would have her come to my house..Cook her...her favorite meal...and really have it ready by the time she gets here as don't want to leave a mess...if you know what I mean...
Any ways then I thought after dinner...I would do a little desert..(literally).I have asked her her favorite "cold" foods...such as fruit...etc....I figured I would get a little of each thing that she likes and feed it to her.....After I do that..I thought I would draw a bubble bath... and get in with her and just massage her ALL over....then after that while she is slipping into something more comfortable ( I bought her "evening" wear) I thought I would go into the bedroom and light all the candles that I have in the room..(her favorite scent)..Then give her a complete body massage....and then what ever happens from there... :D :p :) ......

So I would like your opinion on this evening...or if you have any suggestions that would be awesome...

THANK YOU

Jenny Beth
05-18-2004, 05:02 PM
I say go for it. If that doesn't get her attention that you love her for who she is, then nothing will. Hopefully what you have for her to slip into later will set the mood for a great evening. I wish you luck!!

Jenny B