PDA

View Full Version : Please Help

pepsi11
05-19-2004, 12:27 AM
I am new at crossdressing I could use some help getting some supplies I don't have an atm. I even have bad credit so if anyone can help me get a few supplies I will be very greatfull to you. If you are a long time crossdresser and have a few extra supplies please E-Mail me I could use the help.

Thank You

Miss Sherry
05-22-2004, 12:28 AM
You might try contacting your local TG group (check in alternative newspapers or in many internet site listings). Sometimes they will have "yard" sales or even giveaways. If you have dollar stores in your area, they will often have lingerie, especially panties, for a buck. Of course, there are used clothing stores and yard sales everywhere. Even though you might not have a lot of money, you should be able to build at least a beginning wardrobe pretty cheaply.

You can learn what looks good by looking at magazines. I learned a lot about makeup simply by looking very closely at the photos and trying it on myself. Post a personnal ad in the forum, you might be surprised how many girls live in your area.

I know it might take an act of courage to buy girl's things at a store, but remember, they don't know why you're buying it ... maybe it's a present for your girl friend. Or try making a list and acting like your on an errand for your mom.