PDA

View Full Version : What is your secret

Lani
05-19-2004, 09:49 AM
Hi Girls

Reading some of the threads posted and answers given by yourselves I notice that some of you have wives, partners who are not aware of your crossdressing secret.

I am in a similar position in that allthough she knows I dress in fem clothes she does not agree with it, soi I have to be very secret about where and when i dress.

My problem is washing my girly clothes. Ever tried to wash and launder your clothes in a couple of hours when your partner is out, not easy. It is nice to take them out of the machine and hang them all up on the line outside watching them blow dry in the wind and then gently fold them and put them away safe until the next opportunity to dress occurs. What do you girls do. do you have the same problem as me - Love Lani xxx

Vivian Best
05-19-2004, 01:13 PM
Hi Lani,

I have enough clothes that I can wait long enough to get the opportunity to properly wash and dry my clothes.

One option that might be available is a public laundry. I noticed you are from England so I do not know if you have them. I have used them here is the US very successfully. :)

vivian :rolleyes:

Fanny57
05-19-2004, 02:33 PM
Hi Lani, I have had that same trouble and my solution was to put an wire across the back of my dresser mirror and i would use a pants hanger with the metal clips to hang my delicates on then just hook the hanger on the wire. They normally would dry overnight. Hope this helps....Luv.....Fanny.... :p

~Tammy~
05-19-2004, 03:19 PM
To Vivian,

Yes we have public laundries in the UK, called Launderettes.
Something I used frequently when I lived with my parents.
Once I was in there, half way through a wash, when my Auntie came in to do some washing (her machine had broken down), she used the washer next to me and sat talking to me during the rest of the wash. The only thing I could think of was 'how the heck was I going to get all my girlie clothes out of the machine without her seeing them and if she did see them what would I say?'.
I got my bag into the washer, quickly stuffed them into the bag, still wet, and got out of there as fast as possible!
It must have looked quite bizarre but she never said anything about it.

Rachel_740
05-19-2004, 03:48 PM
Hi Girls,

I have to use a laundrette anyway cos theres no room in this house im renting for my washing machine. First time I took a couple of pairs of panties and a nightie in to wash I was looking over my shoulder all the time thinking the woman doing the service washes was watching me.

Love, Rachel
xxx