PDA

View Full Version : Bottoms Up!!!

Jenny
05-22-2004, 02:45 PM
We have discussed a lot of different aspects of bras and breast forms but what about the other end of femininity: the round bottom end? I have to admit that I am a bit of a bottom end admirer. I love the way a girl's butt looks in her tight jeans or short skirt. I also have to admit that my own bottom is no where near as round as I would like it to be, despite my best efforts to build up my glutes. My rear end is tight and firm but just not very round. I have bought several pairs of padded panties which do make my rear end look more feminine but they are all panty girdle type undies which I do not find very comfortable or sexy. I would love to have a pair of sexy string bikinis that were padded.

Does anyone have any ideas or experiences in making your bottom look more round and feminine? :confused:

PaulaJeanette
05-23-2004, 08:53 PM
Cindy:

Several years ago, I purchased and wore a padded panty girdle from Fredericks of Hollywood in order to have a more female-shaped hips and butt. I would put on the padded girdle then my pantyhose to form a smoother line. When combined with my other lingerie and after I put on a slip, I really liked what I saw in the mirror...a woman with full breasts whose hips flared out from her tightly cinched in waist...I loved the look!

Paula J.

Summer
05-23-2004, 10:31 PM
Jenny,
Start looking around at more women in great shape as you seem to be. Not all women have round bottoms. Go with what ya got. You will feel better not having to wear the stupid girdle, (most women don't like em either).
My little rear end is more mascline than fem.... I would not consider trying to pad it up. Your young and attractive as you are. Go get a great Bikini and enjoy your self.

Love
Summer