PDA

View Full Version : Trying to become a model!

Kimmy
05-23-2004, 12:27 AM
Hello everyone!

Lately I've had this idea in my head that I can be a model if I wanted... I just let it sit in the back of my mind for weeks until today. Yesterday I took some updated photos of myself to start submitting to online modeling sites. So far I'm listed on some modeling sites that took sign ups for free. Though I don't know what I'll do if someone actually contacts me. None of them had a "Crossdresser" option... just male or female and I really didn't fit in with all those guys showing off pecks and such... But anyway, I'm giving the links to my portfolios in case anyones wants to see, or is interested in hiring me, or happens to know someone who might be interested in hiring me. Your input on my photos and/or profile is also appreciated!

http://vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=kimmygoth (Not a modeling site.. but has pics)

http://cheshire.net-model.com/

- Kimmy

Lee
05-23-2004, 08:00 PM
Kimmy, I went to both links,I really like your pictures. Your makeup,looks great!
I see you as a woman! I think of you as a woman when I read your post.I hope something good comes for you!

H&K Ms Lee

Kimmy
05-24-2004, 07:09 AM
Thanks Lee! I just hope it all pays off for me too... I'd love to have some modeling work, even if it was just enough to be a side job and nothing major, I'd be happy. I have some interested parties already, but so far nothing has been set...

Nina
05-24-2004, 09:04 AM
Saw your photo's. They look good. I also would love to do some modeling work and might submit some of my photo's to these sort of sites. Dose anyone know for any more sites that take photo's of people wanting to be models?

Julie
05-25-2004, 03:21 PM
Kimmy,

You are a very pretty lady! I hope it works out for you. Do you have any pictures that show your versatility? I think that would be a big plus for you with any prospective employers.

Hope it turns out well for you,

Julie

cherrisee
06-14-2004, 09:02 PM
Hello Kimmy, I would have to say that all the potential is there, if someone wants to accomplish something, they can do it. I have often wondered just how many models actually had the same lifestyle as us, but decided to not be scared and apply for the positions, not worried that they may be "found out". Hell, it may be even a plus, just for the sake of something fresh for a photographer.
That is awesome that you have held out for a worthy partner in crime... Everyone deserves the best. Cherrisee

Kimmy
06-14-2004, 09:10 PM
Thanks ^^ So far all the interested parties have just stopped talking to me and I've had no more inquiries... so I'm getting discouraged. I don't think I'm going to get a job in modeling any time soon. Tonight I'll try and take more pics tonight, some non-goth ones so I won't appeal only to one audience, maybe that'll help... and I gotta break in the new clothes anyhow :)

diane
06-15-2004, 06:41 PM
If anyone is interested in modeling on Crossdresser fetish sites we are always looking for new models. Send me a private message and we can talk about it outside of this fourm ... no nudity or "parts" showing ... just pretty crossdressers. You must be over 18 for us to even talk about it so if you are not don't bother.

thihi10
06-16-2004, 09:22 AM
Saw your photo's. They look good. I also would love to do some modeling work and might submit some of my photo's to these sort of sites. Dose anyone know for any more sites that take photo's of people wanting to be models?

you would make a great model! ;)

Nina
06-16-2004, 09:26 AM
To be honest I would happly model anything as long as I could keep my clothes on, Any idears anyone?

KittyMuffin
06-16-2004, 01:17 PM
D*MN!!! Kimmy If I saw you on the street I would think you were as female as any other woman! Don't get discouraged, everythign happens for a reason. If you stick with it an even better deal may come along, that you might never have noticed if you were able to go with the first.

Kimmy
06-16-2004, 01:20 PM
D*MN!!! Kimmy If I saw you on the street I would think you were as female as any other woman! Don't get discouraged, everythign happens for a reason. If you stick with it an even better deal may come along, that you might never have noticed if you were able to go with the first.

Thank you :) I hope I can get some kinda of modeling job... thanks for the support! I just hope I don't have to wait too aweful long... I know I'll get discouraged again, it's a habit with me.