PDA

View Full Version : "Granny Panties"

JulieL
01-13-2005, 06:41 PM
Are there many girls out there who, like me, adore full nylon briefs? I wear nothing but full briefs (Vanity Fair) my favorites.The feeling of being totally surrounded with my garters pulling and tugging at my stocking tops, as they peak out from beneath the cute elastic leg bandings, is heaven to me. And with panties at my knees as I sit to pee those same garters and the lacy belt to which they're attached come into full view, perfectly framing my (blush) private area.

Robertacd
01-13-2005, 06:51 PM
I have many styles of panties. Some of them are garnny panties, but they are all nylon (A real granny wears cotton briefs:p ). I like them just as much as all my others. The majority of my "everyday" panties are briefs, but I tend to like the high cuts a little better for some reason.

Georgette
01-13-2005, 07:21 PM
Hey I am a granny watch your tounge yong ladies. :rolleyes:
Soon to be a great granny LOL :rolleyes:

mmandy31
01-13-2005, 11:17 PM
i love wearing granny panties got 3 pr of them

Sara Violet
01-14-2005, 12:43 AM
i always wear full cut briefs. cotton of course. Us little girls dont wear thongs :)

hiede
01-14-2005, 01:17 AM
grannys are the best i buy 20 pairs before christmas and no clerk thinks there for me .as im still a closet c/d and my size and looks i would never have a hope of looking like you ladies.

susie d
01-14-2005, 09:41 AM
I love granny panties and I'm like you in that I like the Vanity Fair brand. They seem to be the only ones I have found that are really smooth. I have bought some custom panties on e-bay that are really nice also. I am able to sew some and like to add as much lace and accents as I can. Usually just a couple of lengths of lace running diagonally from the leg hole at the side seem to the waistband and it makes a great pair even better.

The only problem I have found is that the elastic around the leg holes doesn't seem to last forever and I am trying to figure an easy way to replace it effectively cause I hate to throw a good pair of panties out!

One thing I like to do is to wear several pair at one time! This does two things; it helps hold the waistline in and smooths the crotch well. The third thing it does is enable you to feel that slippery feeling much more as you walk and sit. A little movement is highly accented into a very pleasurable feeling!!

ChristineRenee
01-14-2005, 02:12 PM
Best "granny panties" I ever wore were the Bali Skimp Skamp panties. I used to get them from the Just My Size catalog that my wyff has a subscription too. Right now they have a special on them on selected colors...4 for $26. They sell for $7.49 each. The Bali Skimp Skamp brief is a body-skimming, silky and stretchy Antron III nylon/spandex panty that is bias cut for a smooth fit and designed to stay in place. Generous full coverage with a cotton liner. It comes in all these colors: White, Moonlight (kind of a pale yellow), Mocha, Rosewood, Blue Sky, Pink Champagne, Crocus, and Black.

You can also find this panty in many fine department stores too so if you really want one nice "granny panty", this is the one for you!;)

Happy shopping ladies!:)

Love,
Christine Renee

Sara Kat
01-14-2005, 02:23 PM
Ewwww Granny Panties!!

I'm a thong, bikini, and sexy panty kind of chicka. :D

Sweet Susan
01-14-2005, 02:32 PM
Are there many girls out there who, like me, adore full nylon briefs? I wear nothing but full briefs (Vanity Fair) my favorites.The feeling of being totally surrounded with my garters pulling and tugging at my stocking tops, as they peak out from beneath the cute elastic leg bandings, is heaven to me. And with panties at my knees as I sit to pee those same garters and the lacy belt to which they're attached come into full view, perfectly framing my (blush) private area.

My, but a sexy post!

ballet
01-15-2005, 09:33 PM
Yes nylon or silk panties are the most feminne,my sister always had those shinny nylon panties but only just enough fabric to cover a bit of bottom, and string tie ups at the side,I just loved them and still do :)

Since12
01-15-2005, 11:09 PM
I love grannies! Either that or low cut. I don't really like bikini or thongs, e.g. Tiny Panties. The best pairs I ever had were WonderBra ones, they were so comfy but I threw them out when I quit once. I like Hanes her Way and Fruit of the Loom also.

AnnaMaria
01-16-2005, 08:06 AM
I have quite a few pairs of granny panties. That is what I started out wearing. In hanes and Laura Ashley. But now i have a large collection of all kinds of different styles and fabrics. Thongs, bikinis, boy shorts, high cut briefs and full cut briefs. In lace cotton and nylon. The ones that I like the best are the ones that are either all lace or very lacy but still solid.

I don't really care for thongs but I do wear them from time to time just because my wife likes to see me in them.

huggs
anna

Sweet Susan
01-21-2005, 03:31 PM
I wore a pair of my granny panties all day yesterday, and I have to say that though I don't find them as sexy as hi-cuts, they made me feel sexy all day. I love the implication my mind gives me.

Celeste GG
01-22-2005, 12:43 AM
That wasn't the pic I ment, but I like tose ones will the frills.....

site for granny type panties www.underpantiesformen.com

now I like these too

Mn.Marilyn
01-22-2005, 07:35 AM
I too like granny panties. The Just my size clothing site has a good selection. One of my favorites is Bali free form full nylon panties also the JMS brand of full nylon panties are nice also. Take a look at the JMS web site and I think you will like it too.

Cheree
01-22-2005, 09:19 AM
Myself, I wouldn't be caught dead without them! Mens' briefs and boxers are a thing of the past in my house. 24-7 nylon panties for me are a must have..............ahem..............as well as a matching bra! They are absolutely more comfortable than...............

AnnaMaria
01-22-2005, 09:34 AM
So if there are so many of us that like granny panties then why is it so hard to find them on the sites that are supposed to be for girls like us. Lately every site I have looked at that have clothes for cd's seems to have more thongs and crotchless panties then anything else. I just don't understand.

huggs
anna