neodozzprime@hotmail
05-23-2004, 09:43 PM
Accept what God has given you.

neodozzprime@hotmail
05-23-2004, 09:45 PM
Oh yea, and its sick too. And Wrong. Ban me if you wish. Bye

I dun know
05-23-2004, 09:50 PM
and i've decided this is either someone else got ahold of the person's account...or you are very fickle. *shrug*

Tamara Croft
05-24-2004, 10:28 AM
Who rattled your damn cage........

You need accept that God gave you a seriously big mouth and you should try keeping it shut.

Keep your unwanted opinions to yourself and get a life already.

From one REAL female to another.......you are indeed a bitch.

Tamara-GG

Clover
05-24-2004, 10:34 AM
I'm neither offended nor insulted.
Assuming it isn't a troll post, it's more self-loathing than hatred towards other individuals.

Beverly591
05-24-2004, 10:44 AM
Accept what god has given us? Assuming there is such a deity, I think we all have...and are enjoying it guilt-free thank you very much! lol...can't take loopy shit like that too serious, so let's not get our knickers in a twist girls! lol...Bev

Julie
05-24-2004, 11:56 AM
Okay, so you've tasted the forbidden fruit and now you think you'll be cast from the garden because of it. Fear not, fair maiden, for we are proof that the fruit is sweet and the rewards are infinite. When you return, and return you will, we shall not cast you aside like road kill. We will open our arms, which will be draped in floral femininity, and welcome you back.

(Sung to the tune of We are the Champions by Queen)

I've set my hair
Time after time
I've worn many dresses
But committed no crime
And bad make-up jobs
I've made a few
I've had my share of badly
Aching feet
But I've come through

And we mean to dress on and on and on and on

We are the Crossdressers - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting
Till the end
We are the Crossdressers
We are the Crossdressers
No time for losers
'Cause we are the Crossdressers of the World
I've heard you all laugh
And call me names
You brought me shame and torture
And everything that goes with it
I thank you all (yeah, right!)
But it's been torn pantyhoses
No comfy shoes
I'll dress like a woman before
The whole human race
And I ain't gonna lose

Till the end
We are the Crossdressers
We are the Crossdressers
No time for losers
'Cause we are the Crossdressers of the World

Till the end
We are the Crossdressers
We are the Crossdressers
No time for losers
'Cause we are the Crossdressers of the World :D

newfemale
05-24-2004, 12:10 PM
I respect your opinions, but don't act so high-and-mighty about it. If you are on this forum, your a cross-dresser, too!

Gabrielle
05-24-2004, 08:25 PM
neodozzprime
I know you haven't posted this. But I still like to make a point.

I do accept "what God gave me". And what he gave me is a male body with an open and artistic mind that makes me want to crossdress.

I pity the poor saps that are not open to all that life has to offer, and bash others who are open to it because of their lack of happiness with themselves.
:mad:

raven
05-25-2004, 08:06 AM
:confused: if you think crossdressing wrong then why are you still here

Ted
06-06-2004, 10:05 AM
Tried to fight it in the past, but discovered I would always come back.... Now I accept it as a reality.

Elinor
06-06-2004, 10:33 AM
Accept what God has given you.

Oh I have honey. THANK YOU GOD !

Now why are you here?

Anyway I enjoy wearing a skirt with a slip and stockings and I do accept that I am a crossdresser and it is fun.

claira
06-07-2004, 08:37 AM
who made you god for a day? alot of has acceted what god has giving us.that why he made male that likes to wear differt clothes. weather they be panties,bras, dresses,skirts,pantyhoses. why should woman be the only ones to wear all the fun stuff?

Marti2004
06-07-2004, 01:01 PM
God Bless the religiously minded for they continue to brainwash the masses!!!! Everyone is entitled to their beliefs and their interpretations, but on a forum, its a chance to see who's out there?????

If you can't display something all women and men too share is courtesy, then get yourself some perosnal counseling and don't preach to the masses! Solve your problems!!!!!!

Now I'll pull my hose back up, adjust my skirt, touch my breasts and go "Thank God for a place where we can air our views amongst friends!!!!!!!"

:) :) Marti :) :)

Rachel_740
06-07-2004, 01:51 PM
Hi Girls,

I was sat here dressed yesterday thinking to myself, I'd love for the jahova witnesses to knock on the door, just to see their reaction & if they condemned me or offered me Gods forgiveness.

I am not at all religious, and I appologise to anyone who is and may be offended by my thoughts here.

CDKathy
06-07-2004, 02:01 PM
Hi Rachel,

I don't think any apologies are necessary. We all have our own views on that subject. Anyone who would take offense probably wouldn't be posting in this forum anyway. ;)