PDA

View Full Version : Is any one as amazed as I am

Summer
05-24-2004, 10:48 PM
Is any one as amazed as I am at how fast this forum has grown? I joined at the beginning of March and look at the number of ladies here.
Forever greatful
Summer

jenny_k78
05-24-2004, 10:59 PM
I am, it is amazing how fast it has grown. It is great knowing there are alot of like minded people out there.

Lee
05-24-2004, 11:22 PM
I agree,and from everywhere you can think of.I check this site 2 or 3 times a day and there is always a new lady to say hello to.I have only been a member for a few weeks,and I have grown too.I feel so good about myself now thanks to this forum.
May it continue to grow!

elizabethb1
05-25-2004, 12:15 AM
I too am amazed on fast it has grown. It so good to be able express myself to someone else after had been in the closed all these years. I just love corresponding with all you beautiful women. Some of the tips on what where and how has been great. It has just made me feel sooogoood and sexy. I would love to give you all a real tight hug and kisses. Sexy

Jill
05-25-2004, 08:40 AM
I just hope that it continues to stay as clean as it has though. I have seen cases where a forum was great but then a lot of other people start sneaking in and the quality of the forum goes down. So far we have kept it very clean and very courteous. I really hope it stays that way.

Julie
05-25-2004, 09:11 AM
I just hope that it continues to stay as clean as it has though. I have seen cases where a forum was great but then a lot of other people start sneaking in and the quality of the forum goes down. So far we have kept it very clean and very courteous. I really hope it stays that way.
Jill,

I agree wholeheartedly with you. I think where the problem lies is that for some CDing is more of a fetish and they really don't go to the extremes we do to look feminine. They just like the sexiness of the clothing so from their perspective CDing is sexual. And that's what they came here to talk about.

For me and obviously many like me it's more a lifestyle I wish I could persue. I don't want to do anything that would tarnish or hurt the image as I know it to be and wish to educate others as to what it is for me. When I see sexually oriented messages associated with CDing I feel like that destroys anything I am trying to accomplish.

What this forum needs is another section that caters to those for whom this is more a fetish. I am not ostracizing them but I think there needs to be an understanding not every CDer has these reactions to women's clothing. By providing a separate section it would allow them to talk about what they come here to talk about and not have to hear our criticism. At the same time those of us who feel so strongly about what CDing is to us can keep our section just the way we like it and bring our SOs here without fear of shocking them or worse making them think that a sexually charged comment represents our feelings.

The Admin has made me a moderator here but I have yet to figure out how to use it. Maybe I can create that section if the Admin allows it.

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/Julie_sig.gif

Jill
05-25-2004, 09:21 AM
Julie, I am glad that you are now a moderator, I can tell that you will do a good job of keeping the crap out of this forum. I agree with you that for some, dressing is very sexual, and is that way for me sometimes. But I don't want to talk about the poop shoot and stuff like that. I say those that want to talk about stuff like that can go to a fetish site. I am sure they are out there, so take that stuff, and put it where it belongs. Just my 2 cents.....

Vivian Best
05-25-2004, 09:44 AM
Hi Julie M,

I don't know whether to say congratulation or condolences on the moderator position. Hopefully, the ladies will try to help you and make it easy. I think this site can be a great site that furthers crossdressing and help relieve society's fear of crossdressing and what we are not. And, I know you will do an outstanding job!

Congrats, Vivian :o

Summer
05-25-2004, 10:22 AM
I agree with the ladies, on my congrats, as moderator. I believe this forum will probably moderate it self. I see the post that are out in left field. It is up to the majority to help police the forum and just plane not respond to their Posts. This will self limit their involvement in our forum.

Julie your doing a great service for us all. I would like to offer any help you need. It is yours but to ask.

The West Coast Red head.
Summer

Rachel_740
05-25-2004, 02:30 PM
Hi Summer,

I'm gob-smacked at the way the site has grown in the short month that I've been a member, as I'm also amazed at the way my confidence has grown in my dressing, going out and even putting myself in the position where I'm having to interact with people (although it's only very limited and brief). I've been and filled the car up again tonight.

I'm getting more confident all the time, and it's all thanks to the encouragement I've received from my friends on this site.

A very genuine thanks millions all you girls.

ruby red
05-25-2004, 08:56 PM
being new summer i agree and im very surprised but hey if you build it they will come , by the way you look gorgeous :D

Summer
05-25-2004, 10:27 PM
Thanks Ruby,
for the nice comments.
Hope to chat with you on other subjects in the future.
Summer