PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a stright crossdresser for a documenatry

Megyn
02-25-2004, 11:56 AM
Hello, I'm a student at the University of Westminster in Harrow and am currently filming a documentary about a straight transvestite. I'm currently looking for a key subject to film and talk in interviews about this topic.

It would be ideal if the subject had a female partner who we could interview as well about how they feel on this topic. The subjects can be anonymous if wanted but it would be ideal to have footage of them to make our documentary more interesting. Please note that this topic is being looked at in a serious matter and will not be portrayed incorrectly or humorously, which might embarrass the subject.

If there is any chance you would like to take part in the documentary can you please contact me on melg366@hotmail.com with the above 'subject' title so that I am aware that it is not junk mail, thank you.

We will need to film between the dates of 1st March - 16th March if this is any help. Sorry for the short notice.

Thank you for your time and co-operation,
Yours faithfully,
Melanie Griffiths
(Researcher)

gigi
02-25-2004, 02:50 PM
Hello Melanie, I am responding to your bulletin because I am the wife of a crossdresser. We are new to this as a couple. I would like to contribute to your documentary if you are still interested. We live in florida.
G

Hello, I'm a student at the University of Westminster in Harrow and am currently filming a documentary about a straight transvestite. I'm currently looking for a key subject to film and talk in interviews about this topic.

It would be ideal if the subject had a female partner who we could interview as well about how they feel on this topic. The subjects can be anonymous if wanted but it would be ideal to have footage of them to make our documentary more interesting. Please note that this topic is being looked at in a serious matter and will not be portrayed incorrectly or humorously, which might embarrass the subject.

If there is any chance you would like to take part in the documentary can you please contact me on melg366@hotmail.com with the above 'subject' title so that I am aware that it is not junk mail, thank you.

We will need to film between the dates of 1st March - 16th March if this is any help. Sorry for the short notice.

Thank you for your time and co-operation,
Yours faithfully,
Melanie Griffiths
(Researcher)

Megyn
02-28-2004, 11:45 AM
Thank you for your reply, we would love to feature you in our documentary unfortunately as you live in Florida we are unable to film you as we live in London. I'm sorry i din't say this in my original letter but the subject of the documenatry needs to live near London so that we can visit them and film them for our project.

Thank you ever so much for your time and for volunteering for the project.

Yours faithfully,
Melanie Griffiths

Beth_44dd
02-29-2004, 04:48 PM
Thus is television made: not what is true, but what is convenient and predictable.

Beth

rachael
03-04-2004, 10:59 AM
Hi if you are still looking for people to take part in your project please let me know as Im new to cross dressing as well as considering hormone treatment

sonalnarula
06-17-2004, 05:23 PM
http://www.pamperedpassions.com/images_products/8661_big.jpg