PDA

View Full Version : How to tell your loved one(s)

sam_s125
03-16-2004, 03:28 PM
I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to place some info here so other CD's, etc can use this info to give there SO (signifigent other) some info they can understand, even better you can add some personal info to etter explane WHO you are and how it isn't an infection type thing! lol! I think this could be good for all of us to share our info to others! So post it here and later I will make a little info sheet so u can use it if you happen to be discoverd or brave enough to tell your SO!!

Thank you
sam

claudia797
03-17-2004, 10:01 AM
the best site i've seen for information is www.northernconcord.org.uk.
Its one of the first places i ever went out in public and has some excellent advice and helps other family members.

Alice Ruhig
03-17-2004, 10:33 AM
Hi Sam,
Well I’m Single now but I told my last g/f early on and we were together many years.
Here’s how I went about it,

I took her shopping and bought her a gorgeous dress. She couldn’t wait to get home and try it on, and when she did she looked gorgeous in it. I told her that she looked wonderful and then just found myself asking her if I could try it on. She agreed to let me try it without batting an eyelid, as she is a very understanding and “right on” kind of a girl anyway.
I didn’t take her out and buy her the dress with the intention of telling her it just happened that way.

After that I borrowed a lot of her stuff and lent her mine. The only things of hers I didn’t borrow were her very intimate items if you know what I mean, Just bought my own

Sam, I don’t know if you have, or are thinking about telling your significant other but if you are looking for the courage to do so good luck !

Cheers
Alice

sam_s125
03-17-2004, 11:37 AM
Well I have told my parents my mom found my stuff (it was between my bed and the wall) when she was replacing my old bed with a new one, actually my mom was ok about it but my dad would rather he was not told, lol Well actually this Thread was really for people that haven't told there SO yet, but thanks for the info Alice. I would like to hear from all of you that have told their SO so others would be incouraged to tell their parents etc, too!!
So start posting your experences!!

Thanks

Sam

Robyn_P
05-07-2004, 02:15 PM
Here is a great site that I have visited many times. Yvonne is a great person and she has a great site filled with information (check out those legs too).

http://www.yvonnesplace.net/

linda_in_hose
05-07-2004, 10:27 PM
ive been thinking of telling my mom but i am not sure what to say or how to approach her, post ur opinions plz. They would really help. Thanx. :confused:

linda_in_hose
05-21-2004, 10:23 PM
Can ne one help me to build up my courage to tell her.

eleventhdr
05-22-2004, 01:19 PM
I could never tell them I am transgerened it just would never work!.

GirlyGirl
05-22-2004, 10:59 PM
I got drunk one night and told mom and dad they are still in denial lol :) But man The next morning was very very very quiet. Nothing has been said about it since.