PDA

View Full Version : It's the end of the world... What would you do?

~Tammy~
05-27-2004, 09:06 AM
Ok,

Jill
05-27-2004, 09:18 AM
Well, I think I am lot more different than you. If it was the end of the world, and I do believe that it will come someday, I wouldn't do anything related to crossdressing. Sure I love doing it, it's fun side hobby.... but if the world were coming to an end, I would shove my stuff into a hole and ride it out with those that I love. I just feel there is a greater purpose for all of this.....

Julie
05-27-2004, 09:26 AM
Tammy,

There's been times I have thought about that but more in the lines of "your last day on earth" and everyone else will still be here after you're gone. I don't think I'd go for the last chance scenario. I would be upset with myself if I felt that way because it meant I didn't fully enjoy my life. Now I'm a bit older (Summer even called me Mother Hen!:eek: ) and my perspective is obviously different because of that. But I think I would spend the time getting together with all the people who mattered most to me and I'd definitely come here to let all you know that even though we may have never met, I still feel a closeness to you and I'm lucky to have come to know you.

Love,
Julie

~Tammy~
05-27-2004, 09:33 AM
I'm sure we would all want to be with our loved ones and attempt to survive, but I was looking at this completely from the point of crossdressing and supposing there was no chance of survival.
What I suppose I meant is, would you come completely out of the closet and tell the world without a care? A last chance to get everything out in the open so to speak.

Jill
05-27-2004, 09:47 AM
Nah, I wouldn't, I don't feel like it's something I need to throw at people on their last day of life.

CDKathy
05-27-2004, 09:54 AM
Hi Tammy,

Hmmm...end of the world with no chance of survival...

Honestly, in that scenario, crosdressing would probably be the last thing on my mind. If the subject actually came up, sure, I'd come clean without hesitation. But I'd would just rather spend the time with the people who matter the most...my family.

Gabrielle
05-27-2004, 07:24 PM
I don't know what I would do on the last day, except be with loved ones.

But, if the question was "What would you like to do before your world comes to an end?" Then I would definitely say: I would like to go out dressed to dance or shop with friends. It is one thing I have always wanted to do. :D