PDA

View Full Version : A Gallery Would Be Nice

Jenny
05-28-2004, 03:53 PM
Some members have recommended an on-site chat room. I think that would be an excellent addition to the site. Another addition I think would be nice would be an on-site gallery so members who are so inclined could post their pictures all in one place. I know some other forums have such a gallery and chatroom. I myself am computer illiterate so I don't know if or how either of these ideas could be done.

Jenny

Danielle1960
05-28-2004, 04:24 PM
I like it! I don't have any pics right now but I can fix that. A funny thing about the online galleries happened recently. I was surfing a site and reviewing the personals. One girl looked really familiar. :confused: Then it hit :eek: This person co-opted a picture from a well known site and presented it as there own. :mad: . I hope if we get a gallery going that everyone will be proud enough of there appearance to post a pic! ;)

Can we do it??
Danielle

jade lee
07-05-2004, 05:54 AM
does any body remember a site call the Red Rose? There was many girls like us that would post there pic up. It could be nice or naughty. Again in the poll, Do we post sexual or nice. again not one of us has to look at it. Could have a gallery with 2 different side, like Yin and Yang.

jamie
07-05-2004, 06:48 AM
I really would like a gallery. Both types naughty and nice.
The nice for an easy way to pick up ideas on what might help me look better. (almost impossible) And the naughty place for me to enjoy for the joy of enjoyment.
It would take care of both body and mind. :o