PDA

View Full Version : Wow! What a great feeling!

CDKathy
05-29-2004, 11:48 AM
Hi girls!

I woke up early this morning so I went downstairs and decided to have a relaxing soak in the tub. While I was at it, I got out my shaving stuff and got rid of the stubble from head to toe. Just getting that done felt really good but that's only the start.

After toweling off, I got dressed in pink low-rise microfiber string bikinis followed by white sheer to waist pantyhose (feels great on freshly shaved legs). Also, my new pink VS soft cup bra with my full forms inserted (36C). Finished off with a plain pink spaghetti strap cami and my snug fitting stretch denim blue jeans and my blond wig (yeah, I seem to be having a "pink" week ;) ).

As I was standing in the kitchen with my morning coffee I remembered that I had taken in the hanging plants due to a possible frost overnight.

Well, without even thinking about what I was doing, I strolled out to the garage, opened the overhead door, picked up the plants and walked straight outside and over to the front porch. Well, the morning sun was shining full out with a fairly brisk breeze blowing my hair around and feeling a bit cool on my bare shoulders when I realized, there I was, fully dressed in full view of traffic on the busy road just 50 feet away in broad daylight.

Since I was already there, I just proceeded up to the porch and hung up the plants letting anyone driving by think whatever they wanted. The sun and the breeze felt so good that I went around to the side of the house, away from the road but in full sunlight where I could just enjoy the feeling of the breeze blowing through my cami and down my freshly shaved chest with my hair blowing and swirling around my shoulders and back.

Maybe not quite as exciting as Rachel's excursions out and about but a first for me to be outside in full view while fully dressed. Now, if I can get up the courage to do it again only with a dress instead of the jeans... :)

Rachel_740
05-29-2004, 12:00 PM
Hi Kathy,

Don't take it away from yourself girl, you've made first base. Although I am taking big steps now (for me anyway), it has taken me years of dressing. I only actually ventured out dressed in the last couple of months - until then I was strictly in the closet, and I'm still a very long way from going all the way and telling the world, although I want to.

I started going out a couple of months ago now. If I went to the supermarket or somewhere in the dark evenings of winter I started taking a skirt and after I'd done my shopping would park in a layby and slip the skirt on instead of his jeans. I would then drive round town a couple of times - terrified that someone would look into the car and see a guy wearing a skirt - get real Rachel, it's the middle of the night & dark, if any one did look in and had long enough to take any notice, would they actually spot your wearing a skirt instead of jeans? NO!!

Take this as a small step to (if you want it) full liberation, being comfortable doing whatever you want. I'm still a long way from there, but I'm getting closer.

CindyT
05-29-2004, 12:01 PM
Glad to hear that! A few days ago I did a similar thing, I was at a hotel, dressed up in a blonde wig with my new breastforms, sportbra (38C) and a new white top with black "Boot Cut" stretch pants and makeup. I realized that I was out of cigarettes and my spare pack was in the car. So, without even thinking, I just strolled out to the car and grabbed them! I was on my way back in when I suddenly realized what I was doing, :eek: so I just slowed down a bit and added that little "Swish" to my walk and no one even noticed the difference!

Dana_cd
05-29-2004, 12:12 PM
all your ventures out sound gr8, just as exciting as mine of late have been for me, I went to cub foods the other night went into the lot, parked, got out of my car, (adjusted my skirt) swung my purse over my shoulder, and headed for the main door, walked right in (a couple of people looked at me as I walked by them through the empty counter lines) I walked up and down the isles (getting smiles and good evenings) as I walked I had to slightly puul my skirt down alittle (as it's very short) started to show alittle more then I had intended, as I did so noticed a young man smiling at me and then a big wink, (thought he liked what he saw) I winked back at him, then to the next isle, (thinking I need to at least buy something) remembered my wife saying we needed some (of all things tp) so I walked to the paper isle picked up the tp and right up to the counter but as I got there there was a line of about 4, 5 people, that is where I started to shake, and my heart started to beat right out of my chest, I could feel my face turning red, ears burning, the whole package, just then a women in line just ahead of me asked me if I would like to go ahead of her as I only had one item, I smiled nervousely, thanked her, she smiled back and moved aside for me to go first, as I did so right in front of her was this man, who just looked at me without a word or expression, finished his purchase, put mine on the counter the cashier said hi I said hi, asked if I found everthing ok, I said yes thank you, she rung me up I paid and walked out the door heading for my car I noticed a young couple going in and the girl had hit the guy in the arm I could hear him say well she looks good, (hoping it was me he said that about) drove home, shakes stopped and I was very impressed with myself thinking about what I had just done,

CindyT
05-29-2004, 12:19 PM
I haven't been quite that bold yet, to face people up close, but I really want to! I need to get a little more practice with my makeup.
More power to ya!

Dana_cd
05-29-2004, 12:32 PM
Thanks Cindy for the ^5, maybe what some of us have done (going out) might give some others the comfidence and strength to do the same if they wish to, rest asured that I am not all that much in the looks department and if I can maybe some of you can also, IT TRULY IS A GR8 FEELING,
Love you all take care, and be safe

CDKathy
05-29-2004, 01:09 PM
Hey Dana. You GO girl!!! :) Great story, one day I might get there but not just yet... :o

SIRWOOD
05-29-2004, 01:13 PM
I CDKATHY! I live close to the Vermont border in the Eastern townships, are you close by?

Dana_cd
05-29-2004, 01:15 PM
Thanks Kathy,
you'll get there I'm sure just as some of the girls in this thread, they all have had simular ventures, and I know they feel just as excited as I do for myself and for them
:) A VERY ^5 GIRLS :)

SIRWOOD
05-29-2004, 01:20 PM
I CDKATHY! I live close to the Vermont border in the Eastern townships, are you close by

PaulaJeanette
05-29-2004, 05:04 PM
Sexy Cin:

I love your Avatar. You look great in that blouse; your breasts are just perfect.

Paula J.

Marissa_CD
05-30-2004, 01:31 AM
I have been out dressed a few times, in daylight and at night but what happend the other day was the most exciting. I was at home wearing a real short sport skirt, black camisole, black thong, nude thigh high stay ups, and black 5.5'' heels. I know perfectly well there is a painting crew outside finishing up the trim around the complex. when i step away from the computer (probly just logged off this site) I am standing in front of the kitchen door THE ONLY ROOM IN THE HOUSE WITHOUT BLINDS and I notice as I stand there admiring my outfit rubbing my hip to feel the softness of my skirt rubbing my thigh with my other hand to caress my stocking there is is a man on a ladder painting the trim on the window watching me fondle myself stripper stye in my hallway. I felt like such a tease/*****/weirdo all at once. after I had ran into the safety of my bedroom and calmed down a bit I realized it had really turned me on. So I went back and forth through the hallway to see if he was looking and he was. I stopped for a second bent over to pick up a cat toy and I think he was smiling at me. I was so turned on by it that I ended up in my bedroom on my bed masturbating. About 15 minutes later I left for lunch and I had changed into boy mode and saw him outside. He did not look at me and I know he knew who I was because he saw me come out of the same appartment. I am sure he was shocked. LOL though you all might like that hehehe
Kisses, Marissa.

CDKathy
05-31-2004, 10:31 AM
After my accidental outing the other day, and reading your posts, I decided to have another go in more femme attire. Yesterday, I put on one of my favorite dresses... Light weight cotton, navy blue with little red, yellow and light blue flowers, buttons from the neck to a bit above the mid-calf hemline and a full flowing skirt. It also has a cute light blue denim vest that I wore as well. I also wore my dark red, mid-calf boots with 3" heels (not spikes, the bigger, easier to walk on heels ;) ) and my shoulder length brown wig.

Pretty much followed the same routine as before only lingered longer out in the yard checking out the new growth in our flower beds and spent some time just standing on the front porch enjoying the sunshine and fresh morning air. Several cars went by while I was out but I just went about my business as if I belonged there (which I do!). Then I got really brave and walked out to the apple tree in the front yard closer to the road and retrieved one of our bird feeders that needed to be refilled. Walked back to the garage, filled the feeder and took it back out and hung it back in the tree.

Still a long way from walking around town but it sure feels good to be out in the real air! :D

Kathy

Julie
05-31-2004, 10:39 AM
Kathy,

You know what they always recommend when doing something new "baby steps" only it looks like you're doing girlie steps.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_28_100.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001)

CDKathy
05-31-2004, 01:41 PM
Ok, so this morning I needed to do the full body shaving thing. So, my outside time was a bit limited but I was determined not to pass up an opportunity!

Even though we had a cold night, about 28F here, by the time I finished shaving things were warming up nicely outside. So I went ahead and put on my white on piece swimsuit with a flowery pattern over it. It has a high neck that hooks in back and a soft cup bra with enough support that it not only holds my breast forms in place but completely hides them so you can't tell they aren't the real thing. Then I added a pair of denim short shorts, girl socks and running shoes. I had a unisex T-shirt handy in case it was too cold or I got timid about going out in something quite that femme. But I left the shirt inside and went about my business of putting out the potted plants. I took the time to fill the watering can and water the plants as well.

When It was time for the rest of the family to start their day, I threw the t-shirt over the swimsuit and swapped the shorts for my stretch denim jeans. Believe it or not, I've had the 36C forms in all day and nobody has noticed. Or, at least nobody said anything. :) I even went down to the local convenience that way.

After mowing the lawn this afternoon, still in the same outfit, I got an idea. There is one spot in the back yard that gets a good dose of afternoon sun, is not visible to any windows in the house and is visible from the road for less than one second as cars and trucks pass by.

Too nice a day to pass up this opportunity. :D Grabbed an old but clean blanket from the garage, went out to that spot, stripped to just the swimsuit and caught som rays for about 20 minutes. Only did 10 minutes each front and back. With freshly shaved, winter white legs and no sunblock handy, I didn't want to over do it. :eek:

It just doesn't get any better than this!

What am I SAYING! This is just the beginning! :D