PDA

View Full Version : Suddenly Fem, Photo section!!!!!!!!

CDTiffany
03-02-2007, 12:07 AM
I dont know, how many of you girls, have ever bought anything from Suddenly Fem, (crossdresser.com) not this website crossdressers.com.
They have really fun stuff, I have bought from them many times.

Blah, Blah, blah........... the point i am getting to is, Right now, they have a new thing going on. they want to create a photo section CD girls. all you have to do is submit a photo. Very cool.
I am in, any other girls, going to?

Go to crossdresser.com We could all have our BEST photo's displayed!!!

This thread will not meet, all the girls on this website, unless, you reply now and than. I only posted this thread, because, i thought It would be fun for us girls.

XOXO Tiffany

marie354
03-02-2007, 12:12 AM
Sounds like a good idea for those that are interested. I don't mind my picture here, but in a catalog on the 'net? NOT!

Kristen Kelly
03-02-2007, 05:03 AM
Tks for the info, due to my new found confidence I have developed an interest to perform, and that includes theater. I have looked at casting calls so why not, I post my face all over the internet now.

ArleneRaquel
03-02-2007, 05:18 AM
I still can't get up enough courage to post any pictures, and I go out enfemme all the time. Just proves that I'm a little weird. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Soon to be a Coward No More

Tamara Croft
03-07-2007, 01:43 PM
I dont know, how many of you girls, have ever bought anything from Suddenly Fem, (crossdresser.com) not this website crossdressers.com. Crossdresser.com is actually owned by us ;) just so you know :p