PDA

View Full Version : All the small things

Erica
06-01-2004, 12:12 PM
I was just wondering how many of you girls out there have taken small steps to make yourself look more feminine without actually dressing up?
I have peircings in both ears, I usually wear studs but it means I can wear feminine earing when I choose. I also have long hair and keep myself free of body hair. Im thinking about getting my belly button peirced to. I think getting a belly ring would make me look and feel so feminine, ive talked to a few peole about it and most have said that it would be cool and that more and more guys are doing it nowdays.
Maybe the world is finally becoming a less parinoid place.
There might be hope for all us girls to expres ourselves openly yet :)

Gabrielle
06-01-2004, 03:19 PM
I have been contemplating getting my ears pierced for a while now.
But I am reluctant to do it.
I think when the time is right, I will just say "tough" and actually do it.

Erica
06-01-2004, 03:32 PM
Its not really a big thing for guys to get their ears peirced now days, especially if they have multiple earings in their left ear. I have three earings in my left ear and one in my right, when I become Erica I simply take the other two earings out.
Im also thinking of getting some feminine tatoos, I have one tatoo already but its not really something a girl would get done. Its annoying because when Im a guy I love it but when I dress unless Im going for my goth chick look it doesn't really suit.

Danielle1960
06-01-2004, 04:07 PM
I don't know if it is small but I've been working on my bust size. I like the feel and look of being natural. Herbal stuff seems to really work with a little paitence.
Danielle :)

~Tammy~
06-01-2004, 04:14 PM
Im also thinking of getting some feminine tatoos, I have one tatoo already but its not really something a girl would get done. Its annoying because when Im a guy I love it but when I dress unless Im going for my goth chick look it doesn't really suit.

Hmm, I know how you feel there. I have a couple of tattoos myself. One of which is big band at the top of my arm. I love the tattoo itself and dont regret it at all, I designed it myself and means alot to me. But it kinda gets in the way if I want to wear a strappy dress. I would quite like a tattoo around my belly button or the lower of my back, I think these are quite girly.
I've never been into piercings though my gf wants me to pierce my nipple... I don't think so!
The only thing I do is wax my eyebrows to make them more femine but I think I've just gone a bit too far with that today! I don't know what Tamara will say when she comes home :eek:

CDKathy
06-01-2004, 05:19 PM
I've only just started shaving all of my body hair and last Friday I shaved my beard and moustache for the first time in over 20 years.

While I have considered herbals for breast enhancement, most of what is currently on the market can be dangerous to your health if misused. I personally wouldn't touch the stuff without medical supervision. And if I was to go to my M.D. about that, then I'd probably go with some kind of HRT program. I just don't think I need to permenantly alter my physical body to achieve my goal.

As for piercing, I'd like to get my ears pierced at some piont but that's as far as I would go. Maybe I'm just too old but I think pierced navels look tacky. But that's just me. If it works for you, GO FOR IT! :cool:

Dana_cd
06-01-2004, 08:28 PM
I do have both ears pierced, shave as much of my body as I can reach, and my hair is now past my shoulders

Cheri K
06-01-2004, 08:36 PM
Ive been thinking of trying black cohash. Its sposed to mimic female hormones. Think it would cause my breasts to grow?

CDKathy
06-01-2004, 09:27 PM
Cheri,

You might want to consider this article:

http://www.breastcancer.org/research_alternative_cohosh.html

Lee
06-01-2004, 10:02 PM
I have my ears pierced,I pluck my eye brows,I also shave all over.I too have long hair,it falls right at my bra strap.I get my hair cut where mostly women go.The last time I went in for a trim, I asked her to cut it in a more feminine way,she feathered it and comb to the side.I like it this way. And lately I noticed I sit down to ... (well you know), Just seams natural.It's the little things that help make it all work!

Jenny
06-02-2004, 06:47 AM
I too try to do litle things that make me feel more like a girl. I pluck my eyebrows as much as I can get away with. I shave under my arms. I don't shave my legs yet but I don't have very hairy legs or chest anyway. I have shaved my chest in the past to help my adhesive breast forms stay in place better. I now wear my larger non-adhesive ones more so I haven't shaved my chest recently. I don't have peirced ears but I have thought about it. I don't know if I could do the pierced navel; my bellybutton is so sensitive anyway I am afraid the ring would drive me crazy. I have thought about getting a toe ring and probably will do that. I think they look real cute. I use girl's toiletries as much as I can (women's deodorant, lotion, shampoo. etc.) I even use a woman's razor to shave with. Like I said in another thread, sometimes I wear girl's sanitary products to enhance my feeling of being a girl. I look to do anything that creates the feeling I am female.

Jenny

Teddie
08-20-2004, 09:22 AM
I have both ears pierced. The wife loves keeping my eyebrows very neat, and feminine. No body hair from the neck down, except for "down there". Nice pedicure with polish. I would have my hair long, except there isn't enough left :(

odelay
08-20-2004, 09:32 AM
I've started to recently shave all my body hair (damn razor burn is delaying me though). I sit like a woman for the most part, I go to the bathroom sitting down. I don't think I could get my ears pierced as I just don't like the idea of any piercings what-so-ever.

Plucking eyebrows... I need to try that sometime soon.

HillaryArtemis
08-20-2004, 09:55 AM
Yes, little things are very important. I shave my armpits, chest, legs all the way up every two or three days. I have my wife do my eyebrows. I paint my toe nails all the time. I let my finger nails grow long. I guess I do a lot.

JodiArtemis

jessicadiane
08-20-2004, 05:45 PM
I shave my legs every week and chest all the time and I shaved my arms for the first time.I also keep my toenails painted and I also pluck my eyebrows daily.Getting them down more and more :p I don't think I could pierce my ears let alone anything else.I am a conservative girl

Sara Kat
08-20-2004, 07:08 PM
I think at some point I'd like to be able to keep myself in a more feminine form. Right now, I can't have my ears pierced since I'm in the military. I'd like to get my belly done too, but I think I'm going to wait until I have it toned the way I like it and I'm a little more out. The same thing goes with keeping myself smooth. I definatly hate having hair on my body but I'm not sure right now is the best time to start keeping myself smooth.