PDA

View Full Version : Public Exposure

CindyT
03-18-2004, 12:12 AM
Lets all share one of our stories about dressing up and going out in public! Heres mine... ;)
I was out of town, at a large city in a motel. I surveyed the entire area, I noticed there was a "pedestrian walking bridge" that went above the nearby freeway. I decided that I could walk over the bridge and return to the motel faster than a car could drive there.
I thought "Go For It!" :D
I went to my room and dressed pretty hot! A thin, pretty, white, flowered top with a snug fit, a "sport bra" under with well fitted 36C's inside. I had shaved my entire body. I used a pair of thong panties to pull my "Unit" down under to hide the male effect. This left a decent "cameltoe" look. I used a pair of silky pantyhose with Skin Tight Blue jean shorts to "FORM" an artificial female looking "Camletoe" in the front! :cool:
I put on my blonde wig which I had brushed for hours!
The feeling of the pantyhose over the silky thong was quite exciting! I spent hours putting on makeup, blue eye shadow with entended eyelashes, then light "Blush" lipstick.
My fake boobs (homemade) actually had a decent "Bounce" but not overly large. I worked on these for hours!!!!!!
I finished it off with white tennis shoes, for a casual look suited for 80 degree weather.

Now the test...... I was scared!!!!! But I was determined to take a walk in public!

I went down the elevator to the ground floor.
The elevator door opened....
I stepped out..... nearly shaking with fright.
There was an older man sitting in the lobby who was quite impressed with my looks! I casually "strutted" past him using the swishy walk I had practiced in the motel hallways for hours, he obviously loved it!
I casually strolled out the motel door, down the sidewalk and proceeded to walk to the overhead pedestrian bridge. There was no one in the area, near so I was gaining confidence....
When I got onto the bridge, there was 6 lanes of traffic below me at rush hour, zooming back and forth! What an audience!
I could not resist "dropping my purse" so when I bent over to pick it up everyone got a good shot of my cute little backside!
All of a sudden there were horns blowing as cars went by and as looked back I was getting Hoots and Hollers and many "Thumbs-Up" as the cars rushed by! How Exciting!!! They loved me! Nobody knew I was really a guy! I threw my long blonde hair over my shoulder and strutted across the bridge.
Many horns blew and my excitement was growing! Then I decided to head back to my room before anyone could take the exit ramp and "beat me to my motel". As I rapidly walked back the tight shorts rubbed against pantyhose and I was having a HARD TIME "Concealing" the true me! I walked faster and faster then reached my motel. As I entered my motel lobby there was that old man again and I decided to give him a little show.... I dropped my purse (again) and as I bent over to pick it up, I glanced over my shoulder and gave him a "wink" and he almost died! I walked up the stairs to my room and nearly fainted with excitement when I got back there! Then I slowly stripped down and put on some sexy lingerie, a thong, silky bra and a short sexy nightie. Then I "accidentally" walked over to my open window and closed it, to the amasement of the people below!!
Of course, I "relieved" myself after and there was obviously much built-up excitement! What a day!!!!!!

How about your story.....
Cindy T

sam_s125
03-18-2004, 11:54 AM
That was so cool!! I wish I was there to see you !!! I bet I wouldn't be able tell the difference !!!! good for you!

Daisy Lace
03-19-2004, 01:10 AM
Lets all share one of our stories about dressing up and going out in public! Heres mine... ;)
I was out of town, at a large city in a motel. I surveyed the entire area, I noticed there was a "pedestrian walking bridge" that went above the nearby freeway. I decided that I could walk over the bridge and return to the motel faster than a car could drive there.
I went to my room and dressed pretty hot! A thin, pretty, white, flowered top with a snug fit, a "sport bra" under with well fitted 36C's inside. I had shaved my entire body. I used a pair of thong panties to pull my "Unit" down under to hide the male effect. This left a decent "cameltoe" look. I used a pair of silky pantyhose with Skin Tight Blue jean shorts to "FORM" an artificial female looking "Camletoe" in the front! :cool:
The feeling of the pantyhose over the silky thong was quite exciting! I spent hours putting on makeup, blue eye shadow with entended eyelashes, then light "Blush" lipstick.
My fake boobs (homemade) actually had a decent "Bounce" but not overly large. I worked on these for hours!!!!!!
I finished it off with white tennis shoes, for a casual look suited for 80 degree weather.

Now the test...... I was scared!!!!! But I was determined to take a walk in public!

There was an older man sitting in the lobby who was quite impressed with my looks! I casually "strutted" past him using the swishy walk I had practiced in the motel hallways for hours, he obviously loved it!
I casually strolled out the motel door, down the sidewalk and proceeded to walk to the overhead pedestrian bridge. There was no one in the area, near so I was gaining confidence....
When I got onto the bridge, there was 6 lanes of traffic below me at rush hour, zooming back and forth! What an audience!
I could not resist "dropping my purse" so when I bent over to pick it up everyone got a good shot of my cute little backside!
All of a sudden there were horns blowing as cars went by and as looked back I was getting Hoots and Hollers and many "Thumbs-Up" as the cars rushed by! How Exciting!!! They loved me! Nobody knew I was really a guy! I threw my long blonde hair over my shoulder and strutted across the bridge.
Many horns blew and my excitement was growing! Then I decided to head back to my room before anyone could take the exit ramp and "beat me to my motel". As I rapidly walked back the tight shorts rubbed against pantyhose and I was having a HARD TIME "Concealing" the true me! I walked faster and faster then reached my motel. As I entered my motel lobby there was that old man again and I decided to give him a little show.... I dropped my purse (again) and as I bent over to pick it up, I glanced over my shoulder and gave him a "wink" and he almost died! I walked up the stairs to my room and nearly fainted with excitement when I got back there! Then I slowly stripped down and put on some sexy lingerie, a thong, silky bra and a short sexy nightie. Then I "accidentally" walked over to my open window and closed it, to the amasement of the people below!!
Of course, I "relieved" myself after and there was obviously much built-up excitement! What a day!!!!!!

Cindy TWow!Good story,I have one to share,maybe in 3 part series if it is too long but I want to describe all the details to relive it while I remember and tell my first public exposure dressing totally as a woman.It was this last Halloween,one of the only and best times for crossdressing,it is briefly accepted by society in general,oh the other one might be gay pride parade days in many major cities around the world,so anyway this was a chance to dress up finally!I live on Vancouver Island in the city of Victoria,and went with my friend who is gay,I'll just call him T.,I go with him to the city of Vancouver where not many people know me,we stay at a gay-friendly hotel,and check in for about 3-4 days Thursday to Sunday,or Monday,Halloween is Friday night.The hotel offers drag shows as entertainment and 2 venues of male strippers,go-go boys in the back lower level and incredible professional male strippers on the main stage out front.I have alot of female clothing with me in my in my room,but am missing several items to really do a good job to look feminine or at least not looking horrid,funny or ugly as a woman,I at least wanted people to take a second look and maybe just fool them for a second,or a few minutes at best,and look almost beautiful as well,not funny or ugly as a woman.I shopped back in Victoria for dresses and outfits to wear,took advantage or Halloween excuse to buy 3 short skirts,bought 2 purses one black leather and small the other a sort of creamy light tan colour,bigger square shape design,this is all fun,so I will describe buying clothes adventure and what I got,used discount store V I'll call it,I go in knowing somehow,I forget how,than I am ladies size 12,I have 32 inch waist that used to be only a few short years ago a 28,sigh...those were the days.I am 6 ft and 150 lbs but have/had range as low as 118 and as high as 157,sort of anorexic almost and don't eat when under stress.I am tall and thin and have a small bone stucture that is also long and lean so I can past for a woman sometimes not too difficult,soft smooth delicate skin,my bum is small sort of round,my legs are long,these are some of my attributes as one member said "a girl's got to stress or emphasize her good or best qualities".Anyway I am getting off track and will make this faster and more interesting,I use Halloween as excuse to buy 3 instead of 1 "costume"for Halloween,and 2 instead of one purses,for "costume",I almost bought a lovely ladies straw that I saw with feminine floral print cloth and small sprig of artifical flowers,very pretty I didn't buy it,I looked through the womens dresses,then skirts trying to stay in my ladies size 12 racks,I was shaking with excitement,nerves and fear,my heart just pounding like mad!I blush easily and my face was burning,on and off,my hands and body were shaking with nerves and excitement.I picked a lovely light textured skirt with tiny floral designs on light blue background,this was actually a "skort"and not a skirt as I had hoped,very nice and feminine to wear though and hardly feels like you have it on,but light wispy fabric caresses your bum,thighs legs,like many fingers caressing your body,wonderful!All 3 skirts were short,sexy and fun,size 12 ladies just barely fits me snugly!Other 2 skirts,one was dark navy blue,one I chose to wear on Halloween,was dark chocolate brown pleated skirt,very sexy,closes with two buttons,one inner and one outer,sort of wrap around or school girl kilt design,when I sit skirt reveals way up to thigh,when dancing or twirling,skirt flies up nicely to reveal panties,suspender belt and stockings!Oh so provocatively...I am excited remembering...I got a cheap red-blonde-brown krinkle or kinked wig from cheap priced store for only 8 or 9 bucks,I have long hair already but is thinning,so wig was great,I saw a professional female impersonater on TV around then and what really struck me was how much the wig could do to create a real woman image,anyway this wig worked great and looked good-I might be able to pull this charade off!My hair is slightly longer than the wig by 2 inches,this was not noticeable out but you can tuck it under the "net"part of the wig.I had false breasts,small perky,erect nipples all the time,plastic joined together a bit too closely to look natural,but that's what I had,these I had cut from a cheap sex doll I had!I'll continue this story later in two parts,Thanks,bye for now,Daisy

Daisy Lace
03-22-2004, 06:02 PM
Hi Cindy T!I tried to send 2nd part of my Halloween cd story of first time out-publicly,after typing it for 2 hours,it was lost as I tried to send with too many smilies or something,kind of frustrating.I'll try another time,was kinda good and alot of effort wasted,I tried not to repeat last article,by pressing what I thought was right button,could have been reason my story crashed,Daisy Lace

Daisy Lace
03-27-2004, 03:54 PM
Hi GIRLS!DAISY WILTED IN THE BRIGHTNESS OF YOUR LOVE,and HEAT OF YOUR CD CHAT!!!!
Daisy has to powder her little ass...oops! nose I mean...fanning to cool,I think I was over stimulated by all my little girlfriends here,if that is possible.
Anyway,Daisy has to cool herself in the shade.....for awhile,I will return to the girls here,stronger,than ever for you.
I am overwhelmed you see,my own sister whom I love deeply,has agreed,TO HELP ME AS GIRL!This is beyond my wildest imagination!My legs are burning hot right now,I'm not even dressed!
Katie,my "sissy-like-me,dream girlie friend of a life-time princess frilly girl"I am SIZZLED BY YOU,can't come down,please don't ever leave,I just need a day or two.Our mummies will let us play together again,we will exchange clothes,frilly panties together,twirl and spin and dance and prance like princesses until our hearts content.I am obsessed by you sissy Katie girlie!See you soon,I"M TOO SEXY FOR MY SKIRT...I'M TOO SEXY FOR MY SKIRT!I"M SO SEXY....IT HURTS!
ps.not sure if my imagination,wishful thinking,or really happening(will power?),I think my tiny mound breasts are growing,a little,Love YOU ALL,Daisy Lace,lazy lady day

wilma
03-27-2004, 05:37 PM
hi sexy sindy
I'm not as bold but wanted to share my experience. went on a trip to california by myself in december. I took all my best clothes. I got a room right off the beach just south of San Lewis Obispo. I was enjoying the evening , had my wig and makeup on. Was wearing a nice teddy and a silky robe. I wanted cool down my soda but didn't get any ice earlier so I calmly went outside and down stairs and filled up my ice container. my hart was pounding and I was hoping I didn't run face to face with anyone. There was a couple across the court that paid me little mind as I made it safely back to my room. Very exciting and I'll never forget it. wilma, just having fun.

Daisy Lace
03-30-2004, 11:08 AM
Hi girls I'm back,Daisy's crazy,her lilly's in a tilly,she wants to get silly and put on something frilly!
I'm cooled off just a little,this divine torture is really too much,could not stop dressing since positive acceptance of cd and my appearance on Halloween,and compliments received while dressed as woman.
I will try not to draw story out too much to keep everyone's interest,but give details of dressing,feelings while dressed etc.
Okay,so my friend and I arrive in Vancouver,I'll call my friend Tumph,in order to protect the guilty....and the innocent.
I bring almost no male clothing with me,I did this as a challenge to myself.
We arrive Thursday morning,Halloween was Friday night,so I had to prepare and still needed several things.I had no womens shoes,no makeup,or only cheap clown grease pencils well small crayons,sort of for clown makeup,I had purchased from dept.type store with also kinked red brown,blondish wig.
I needed thursday to get these things,at drug store got the courage up after circling for awhile to get whole huge paintbox size makeup kit seemed to have everything but actually did not get any foundation stuff,still don't have today.
Oh yes,fight with hair,I had only one end of tube of N hair removal cream,lots of razors though single blades(these are better I find to not cut yourself as easily).I got courage to select V foam,and Sally Hansen lotion hair remover teen girls on front said teen formula also.I got a pair of blue womens slippers with bow on front top as footwear,largest size they had,was hopeful.
I went back to our room,but did not start preparing until next day,very excited at the whole prospect.I will continue...love Daisy :)

Daisy Lace
04-05-2004, 09:59 AM
Hi Girls!
I want to get this story out to you as this first public exposure,and the positive reaction I got,really empowered me as a crossdresser also gave me confidence to continue and explore this large previously hidden area of my life.
Please bare with me I will try to keep the story moving but give details of crossdressing experience for my one or two girls that are actually following this long story! :)
Okay,Tumph and I arrived in Vancouver Thursday,I shopped for some supplies that day,now I left off story Friday morning.I spent about six hours trying to achieve an illusion of a reasonably good looking woman,most of this time was spent on"the battle with hair".I had already trimmed all my body before coming on the trip,took I think another 4 hours,hate to see how long it would have taken without pre-trip start!I spent time waiting between times of applying/removal of hair removal products.I shaved with single blade disposable razors,to avoid cuts.I almost paniced when I read instructions that recommended test on small area of skin to see if bad reaction 24 HOURS BEFORE applying,decided to go ahead anyway.Also finished off end of tube of "N" hair removal cream,tried "V"foam hair removal,this product burned my skin like crazy!I had blisters,they reduced quickly when rinsed with cold water,so I tried the "Sally Hansen" one,it was okay but only reasonable for hair removal for me.All have varying application,wait/removal times etc.I was finally free of hair at some point,left my eyebrows,head hair except I cut my sideburns to above my ear top level,not straight accross though.All my body was shaved,except small patch,but trimmed shorter,above/on pubic area.I did not want alot of hair sticking out of my panties while dancing! :o will continue,Love Daisy Lace

Daisy Lace
04-05-2004, 12:06 PM
Hi Girls! :)
continuing my tale....
First,one more thing about hair removal products,and battle with hair,I found all three removal products,when rinsing off were slippy,slippery on the skin!This was a very good feeling,smooth and slippery!Enhances ALL FEELINGS of crossdressing experience we all love!Better in langerie and dresses,little wisps of wind and drafts of air feel FANTASTIC on shaved smooth skin,sensations are INTENSIFIED!!! :)
I shaved my facial hair(beard)twice with razor,hoped this shave would last at least 4 hours at Halloween party that night,in the bar/club downstairs.This was successful;I also had to remember that the bar and dance floor had black lights that highlight whites,really stand out!
So I left the shower and lay naked on top of my double bed in our 2 bed room,Tumph who was lying on his bed watching TV,growled,"don't lay there naked put some pantyhose or something on!"Wow,someone just actually told me to put some pantyhose on!I shot back,"I was just waiting for my hair to dry!"I doddled figuring my next stage in dressing,getting very excited.
I started to dress in front of mirror,large but not full-lenght in our hotel room,Tumph was watching TV but occassionaly WATCHING ME DRESS!I chose nearly black seamless stockings,they were called "nearly black"but were actually dark brown,just as well as you will see in my colour scheme.I chose black garter belt,fairly plain,small lace trim along front and sides,small black bow in centre front,felt wonderful to put on,Tumph still watching me!Then I pulled,slowly,enjoying sensation of textures against skin,black panties one of my favourite pairs,thick black lacey trim,high french cut bikini little side straps of black lace,small black bow on front part which is made of black velvet or felt,back covers most of bottom.Tumph pays me this monumental compliment,"you look like Bette Davis" My head is bursting!What I AM SAILING TO THE STARS! I just say,"thank you so much.Tumph says,"I better go down and secure us a table,if we don't go early we won't get one"jam packed tonight.I agree and continue to get ready.....love Daisy

Rodnivs
04-05-2004, 01:05 PM
My first time out was a quick meeting, but it wasnt too much of a success, so ill write about my second venture.

I had been dressing for years before deciding to go out in public, and i had also decided to be a bit "adventurous" in life so I arranged to meet a guy late at night at his work. He was a security guard a few towns over and i had to wait till midnight, but it was worth it.

I had a long hot bath with some lavender oil, put on false nails painted plack, a corsellette, c cup falsies with bra, and my only pair of ladies footwear that i owned (6" knee length stillettoes - not good for rough walking :rolleyes: ) a denim skirt and toppped it all off with a page boy wig and make up.

Got a few nice coments when i had to buy fuel on the way, (and a couple of offers but i was running late for my engagement). When i got there myn clothing was nice but more optional to what he wanted, but thats another story :D , but it was great being out dressed.

CindyT
04-05-2004, 04:33 PM
[FONT=Times New Roman]I'm sure glad to see everyone elses story!

Daisy, you sound like so much fun! Nice story's! Your last outfit sounds sooooo sexy! I wish I could have seen it!

To Wilma, I did the "Ice Thing" at a motel a couple of times too! I know just how you felt! It IS exciting! I like to go 2 or 3 floors up or down just so I can practice walking like a girl. If I hear a door open I hit the stairs right away!

Rodnivs, I have always wanted to get some exposure at a gas station, but I was always scared,,,,,,,, but your story reminded me of something.

One day when I got this simply devious idea,,,,,,,,,,,, :o

I was driving home from a larger city. I stopped at a gas station (as a man) and I realized that the bathroom was a "RestRoom" AHHH man or woman Hmmmm so I started planning,,,
As I continued my ride toward home I "scouted" all the stations to see if I could find a "RestRoom" (man OR woman) a little closer to home, but not TOO close......... :rolleyes:

More Coming...
Cindy

CindyT
04-05-2004, 07:26 PM
I was thinking about how it would be fun to dress up, then take a long ride in the car and perhaps get some exposure, you know maybe give someone a little "Flash" and get a wink or an offer. (o:
I don't want to get dressed too close to home where I might get caught, so I picked out a gas station about 50 miles from home, on a route I drive every once in a while, about a 2 and a half hour trip total. I had hotel reservations and a card for the room.

~~~~"I prepared for this for weeks, well, maybe a month!"~~~

I had been shaving everything (except a short strip) and tanning (nude of course) at a tanning booth for over a month.
---- I put lotion on head-to-foot every day to stop any ingrown hairs. ------

I got a haircut and made sure to trim my sideburns short as possible so I tanned right up to my hairline.

++ But what should I wear? It's 80 to 90 degrees outside Hmm - SHORT & SEXY!!! ++

I drove around town looking for ideas........ THEN ,,,,,

I saw a girl standing in line at the local Dairy Queen,,,,,,, she was wearing these black, shiny, short-shorts. She had such a nice butt and she looked so good in those shorts I just had to have those shorts! I said to myself "There is my travel outfit"!!!!!

:D

I not only found the shorts at a local dept. store, BUT, they also had the matching crop top too! A V-neck top that revealed just enough..... with lots of belly showing! So I bought both pieces in 2 different sizes so I knew at least 1 outfit would fit! Then I went all the way and bought 3 pair of black thong panties too! I already had the lacy black bra.....
I just LOVE THIS OUTFIT! It has short black hair on the outside that sort of shines! Best of all it totally stretches around body curves. I already had a pair of 36C breasts made up (water filled) and I have just the right bra for them to get a very natural but "HELLO!" look!

On the day of my trip I was home alone and decided to put the thong and shorts on under my long baggy male shorts. It felt sooo goooood!!!!!

I gassed up the car and checked everything so I wouldn't have to stop unless I needed to. I had a duffle bag all packed neatly and ready to go. I decided at the last minute that I could put on my foundation before I left the house, so I did and also did my eyelashes, eyebrows then put on sunglasses.

I drove about 45 minutes, then stopped at one of the gas stations I had picked, but it was just too busy. So I drove on........ anticipating...... then I spotted another station, it was quiet there!!!!

More Coming......

Cindy

CindyT
04-05-2004, 07:59 PM
I pulled in on the side where the attendant could not see what kind of car I had, right in front of the "RestRoom"!! I went inside, asked for the key and he said it was open! GREAT! I don't have to go back in!!!

I casually strolled over to my car, looked around, no one is watching, grabbed my bag went in and locked the door.

~ ~ A secret agent would have been proud of my speed! ~ ~ ~ ~

Quickly off with my shorts and shirt - on goes the bra - in go the boobs - short sassy blonde wig on - brushed my "Hair" - then finished my eyeliner (blue). I finished with a glossy light red lipstick then spent the most time adjusting my boobs so the nipples were perfect.

~ GUY WALKS IN, GIRL WALKS OUT, DONE IN 5 MINUTES FLAT!!! ~

Now the test..... I was scared... really scared - so scared I was shaking ! ! ! ! !
It's really hot outside today, like 90 degrees! I'm sweating!

I opened the door just a crack, peeked all around, no one so I stepped out.

Then it happened......... that nice breeze outside hit my smooth skin........

and all of a sudden I just felt totally in charge! Like really at ease! I casually strolled over to the car and got in. I looked in the rear view mirror at myself, fixed my hair a bit and decided

"I'm not only passable, but I'm HOT!" Really HOT!

I really not that conceded but I have to admit I did a good job!

I spotted a gas station across the 4 lane highway (am I this bold?) they can only exit in the other direction..... hmmmm... There is a family over there, the guy pumping gas is a HUNK! Can I get his attention while his wife is in the store????

It's still quiet here, the attendant can't see me at this angle..... I SHOULD CHECK MY OIL!
~~ I Can't Believe I'm Such a Little ****!!! (yes I can....) !! ~~

So out I go, I stroll around the car, bend over and check both tires on that side with a tire gauge, as I do I bend at the waist, keeping my perky little butt up in the air! These short - shorts expose just enough of my ass to be legal !
Then I opened the hood and bent over the fender pretending to reach way across, with one leg kicking up in the air, I reached just right so he would get a good view of my ample, perfectly shaped boobs as they begged for someone to notice........

ALL OF A SUDDEN A PASSING CAR BEEPS, I glance over my shoulder and as this car whizzes by I get the "THUMBS UP" AND a Whistle! WOW! Could they be looking at me???? YA!

As they left, the guy pumping gas turned to see what the BEEP and whistle was all about, and he sees me, and smiles just as his wife (or GF) gets in and she spots me too - he gets busted! I don't know what she was saying to him but it was not nice! SHE WAS JEALOUS!

OK time to move on!

The rest of my trip I got many glances, waves and "Woo HOOs"

I stopped to check my engine 6 more times on my trip!

See ya later

Cindy

Rodnivs
04-06-2004, 04:16 AM
I think that the hardest part of going out for the first time is definately walking in high heels in a convincing manner, "practice makes perfect: ;)

But the second hardest thing is learning to kneel in thigh high boots with tall heels :D

Now what was that third thing? :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, when getting excited to still try to speak in a femionine voice :cool:

Daisy Lace
04-06-2004, 09:48 AM
Hi Girls VERY Exciting EXPOSURE Stories!
:) CindyT SEXY CINDY WOWEEE HOT!
:) Rodnivs YES YES Wat to GO!
:) and Wilma too!Thanks girls for your great,sexy dangerously exciting tales!
I continue mine,I keep dressing Halloween afternoon,late afternoon,Tumph went to get table for us,this night busiest of the year!
I put on yellow vintage half-slip lacey bottom edge and breast front very lacey style,thin wispy nylon I think,feels wonderful on my body,is slightly long for skirt I have chosen so,I hold up fold under waist tight skirt,dark brown,2 buttons to close one on insde waist band,one on outside,lovely sexy pleats very short.I had a bra,which I struggled into even using "fasten then turn" trick,it was too small,put little fake plastic tits in,bra cut into my body,then yellow slip and finally,gold crinkly stuff top,this was gold shiny stuff that was a little rough but soft at the same time,small knit weave holes in it.
The slippers,remember they were really small and I could barely get them on my feet!They were dark grey in colour little bow on front top,white soles though,black lights!
Went back to bathroom to put on makeup I took at least one hour at this as I didn't know what I was doing,every time previously a girlfriend,or friend that was a girl did it for/to me.This was also a challenge as I had no foundation coverup makeup!I redid it a couple times I think,as I left eyebrows,heavy,untrimmed at all,this is what I thought,careful of black lights though!I put white clown paint on top and bottom of eyebrows,actually used black on thin middle strip to appear like line brow,this also worked to my amazement,I blended alot of reddish orange blush accross nose,cheeks,chin,and jaw.I had shaved twice and hoped for the best!
My eyes looked good,I used alot of shadow,grey,green and blue if I remember,my eyes respond well to eye shadow,so I love it,my eyes are green hazel,with blue outside ring,and gold flakes in green. :p
I will conclude my tale with next post,keep yours coming girls!Love Daisy Lace

Rodnivs
04-06-2004, 01:14 PM
so has anyone else had some same / opposite sex "experiences"? Just wondering where we can post tyhat kind of thing :o

Rodnivs
04-06-2004, 01:17 PM
Anyone else into fetishwear? Ye gods i LOVE the feel of PVC and Leather on my skin and the way it can tighten up the body a bit ;) , and the looks on some young guy faceswhen you just step out of a change room :o

Sabrina
04-06-2004, 07:35 PM
Hi Girls,

i enjoyed your crossdressing stories...

I love to get all dressed looking like a **** in panties,bra, short skirt, garters, nylons, pumps, frilly blouse, blonde wig, **** red lipstick, and i parade around in a porn movie theater... I have such a good time feeling like a ****..

I hava an e mail address at sabrinaxdress@yahoo.com

CindyT
04-06-2004, 10:00 PM
To Rodnivs;I haven't tried high heels yet, I just stick to girls tennis shoes but I want to try it sometime. I Really have not learned to speak in a feminine voice yet, probably my biggest concern about going public right now. I do like to dress in latex/PVC too but I don't have much to wear, I do have a pair of latex shorts but they are way too small for me, DARN!
Cindy

CindyT
04-06-2004, 10:07 PM
Sabrina;
I LOVE that movie theater idea!
Daisy I love your stories too! Sounds like you have such a nice wardrobe,,,,,
Cool!

Cindy

Rodnivs
04-07-2004, 04:45 AM
Cindy

One tip for high heel first timers, dont go ****ty :o
I went for 6" heels, couldnt walk down hill for a month, couldnt move fast in them and when you want to stretch out your walking stride ya feel like you're gonna fall over :o

Daisy Lace
04-11-2004, 12:47 PM
Hi Girls!Welcome all new ones young and old,masculine and feminine all are here and welcome,all are Crossdressers or Love Crossdressers!
Please indulge me,suffer me this long story as I was very affected by it,gave me confidence from them on.
As my friend Tumph went down to secure a table for us in the bar below in preparation for Halloween party,I tried to look like a "reasonable girl",took at least one more hour as I remember ;)
Now kinky or crinkled wig,kinked wig I guess,covered my own long hair leaving 2 inches or so of mine own hair showing.This blended strangely WELL with wig hair! :)
Finally was ready,in room,to go down!Very excited and scared,hands trembled,then whole body was shaking,saw no one on elevator down,slippers with soft soles low on floor,no heels,really felt sexy,ass swung as I walked,brought black purse,with lipstick,condoms other things,lighter.
Walked out on sidewalk,out front door!WOW WHAT A THRILL!People were on sidewalk and had to walk though/past them!Looked at me,I walked confidently past and in pub/bar,only about 12 feet outside but still an INCREDIBLE THRILL!!!!
As I found Tumph and table,I had back to stage,stage was near,we were one table out from stage.As I joined him Tumph said "Oh you look really good"seemed surprised,I said a purse joke something like,"I have everything in this purse,and can't find a thing in it!"
Then refering to tities,giving them an uplifting squeeze,"my tits any always ready and erect"or "I'm always excited,my tits are always ERECT! :o
Usually I'm not fast with one liners or replies,THIS NIGHT WAS DIFFERENT!
next compliment came,woman accompanied by Alice Cooper duplicate,waved at me as she took her table seat,closer to the door!She had bright red shiney wig and long fancy gown,was genetic woman though,SHE WAS WAVING TO ME SAYING"VERY GOOD",or "GOOD FOR YOU!GOOD JOB!"I looked behind me there was nobody there!SHE WAS TALKING TO ME!!!! :D
will continue....Daisy

Daisy Lace
05-13-2004, 10:57 PM
Hi Everyone,
My story continues,while in the Dufferin Hotel in Vancouver.I drink a large glass of draft beer while I try to relax.I get the nerve to get up and dance on the small stage after awhile I am gaining confidence by the minute! :)
I dance by myself with others on the stage,the sensations of the short skirt,slip,bra,garter and panties,barely restraining me I flip and twirl and shake my hips provocatively,people notice me and seem to approve! :D
After the strippers and drag shows i forget alot of the performance as I was overwhelmed by the sensations of wearing the female clothes and moving and dancing in them! WOW! Started to feel more natural in dress than pants real fast! :p
will continue...Daisy :cool:

Chrismadchen
05-18-2004, 09:35 PM
Cindy, I think I'd love posing as your "date" to help you complete this disguise. It might not be too much "posing" though if you are as hot as you say. I'm sure I'd be right up there with the woo-hoo's! Chris

I pulled in on the side where the attendant could not see what kind of car I had, right in front of the "RestRoom"!! I went inside, asked for the key and he said it was open! GREAT! I don't have to go back in!!!

I casually strolled over to my car, looked around, no one is watching, grabbed my bag went in and locked the door.

~ ~ A secret agent would have been proud of my speed! ~ ~ ~ ~

Quickly off with my shorts and shirt - on goes the bra - in go the boobs - short sassy blonde wig on - brushed my "Hair" - then finished my eyeliner (blue). I finished with a glossy light red lipstick then spent the most time adjusting my boobs so the nipples were perfect.

~ GUY WALKS IN, GIRL WALKS OUT, DONE IN 5 MINUTES FLAT!!! ~

Now the test..... I was scared... really scared - so scared I was shaking ! ! ! ! !
It's really hot outside today, like 90 degrees! I'm sweating!

I opened the door just a crack, peeked all around, no one so I stepped out.

Then it happened......... that nice breeze outside hit my smooth skin........

and all of a sudden I just felt totally in charge! Like really at ease! I casually strolled over to the car and got in. I looked in the rear view mirror at myself, fixed my hair a bit and decided

"I'm not only passable, but I'm HOT!" Really HOT!

I really not that conceded but I have to admit I did a good job!

I spotted a gas station across the 4 lane highway (am I this bold?) they can only exit in the other direction..... hmmmm... There is a family over there, the guy pumping gas is a HUNK! Can I get his attention while his wife is in the store????

It's still quiet here, the attendant can't see me at this angle..... I SHOULD CHECK MY OIL!
~~ I Can't Believe I'm Such a Little ****!!! (yes I can....) !! ~~

So out I go, I stroll around the car, bend over and check both tires on that side with a tire gauge, as I do I bend at the waist, keeping my perky little butt up in the air! These short - shorts expose just enough of my ass to be legal !
Then I opened the hood and bent over the fender pretending to reach way across, with one leg kicking up in the air, I reached just right so he would get a good view of my ample, perfectly shaped boobs as they begged for someone to notice........

ALL OF A SUDDEN A PASSING CAR BEEPS, I glance over my shoulder and as this car whizzes by I get the "THUMBS UP" AND a Whistle! WOW! Could they be looking at me???? YA!

As they left, the guy pumping gas turned to see what the BEEP and whistle was all about, and he sees me, and smiles just as his wife (or GF) gets in and she spots me too - he gets busted! I don't know what she was saying to him but it was not nice! SHE WAS JEALOUS!

OK time to move on!

The rest of my trip I got many glances, waves and "Woo HOOs"

I stopped to check my engine 6 more times on my trip!

See ya later

Cindy

Chrismadchen
05-18-2004, 09:46 PM
Most of the CD's I've known through the years (Matt/Justine most fondly), have told me that wearing heels is not as easy as women make it appear. I think men lack some form of coordination that allows women this easy, natural grace. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love seeing a sexy male CD in a hot outfit.

In order to manage it, my friends told me that you really need help from a real woman. She can give you tips. If you're married and your spouse is involved, then you stand a good chance of passing. If not, then find a female friend who is open-minded and willing to help.

If there are any CD's in the upper-Midwest who are in need of a public "date," I'm available. Ilxixmen2002@yahoo.com Chris :)

newfemale
05-19-2004, 03:48 PM
My craziest story was when i attempted to recreate some really ****ty outfit i saw once. Black fishnet stockings, thigh-high 6 inch pumps, 5 inch mini skirt, a mid-blue corset, 39DD bra filled using breast forms and this item called a "Natural-Bra",a fishnet shirt over the corset, long, red false nails, long, black false eyelashes with lots of mascara, dark silvery-blue eyeshadow with a black liner, short, sexy eyebrows, dark red lipstick with a violet liner, and my long blonde wig. I went walking down a street in my town and EVERYONE looked at me! All these guys started to follow me with their eyes. Just to add a bit of sexiness to the moment, i stuck out my butt, and turned to the side, motioning to them to come to me. Then i grabbed 2 of their privates, withdrew my hands, stuck my tounge out and put my finger on it in a sexy manner. I walked back towards my apartment and one of them came with me! We had so much fun playing with one another, he didn't even mind that i was a guy! I felt so good after that!

sissigirl
10-18-2004, 02:02 AM
I love your story I felt the same way when I had to just get out Ive been crossdressing almost as far back as I can remember I have a huge desire to be a woman alot of the time I love my legs smooth shaved and I have great ones I can think of the time I got al dressed up denim mini skirt casmere tank top I had shopped at a place called studio lite caters to all lingerie and male to female found cyicone breast expencive but worth it still have them there 36c which fit my form nice , anyhow I was at my home had to get in my car looking good makeup and all nice pair of raised heel thong slippers I was sure were to go so first to the liqour store had to get some nerve I ended up driving to an area of town I don;t live in so found a park lake park beatiful I m small in size anyhow so tight panti hoses cut off hide my unit pretty good I love the girl virgina look Im 6'1" 165 lbs I keep in shape that way my top shows my belly botton which I have peirced that wa sanother story I got out board day I had long hair I work on that day in curlerc and had lighten I wa sshaking not very many people around so I decided to take a walk around the lake path I was liking the fact the there was somewhat distance with people I felt so girlish wearing a thong mini skirt looked good I love that I have the legs I have as I went to pass the first people I aporched was a group of 3 guys I was pretty nervous but I kind of turned my head away as I passed but got the comment at my legs by one guy I did my best to walk like a women I practice alot But the kicker was after I got back to my car and headed back to my house I had the luck to not come to a complete stop at a syop sign never had been stop by a police before but here was my worst thing at the time Well not only did I feel oh shit hope this is fast Well I had had some drink which he smelt I guess I wasn;t drunk or anything but he ask if I had been drinking He seemed nice and not notice that I might be a guy The worst part is he ask me to get out of the car for a short visaul of me I guess He then looked at me as If oh boy I was made up pretty good but ya hands can give you away but your drivers lin. definatly does well good ending no ticket and he said be more careful and added I don;t about you people but that again in all do respect that at least I got to say ya got the legs he gave me his business card and have a nice day After that I have been going out in dress alot Ive been open with my girl friends about me and there really surport me a lot some even love it lots of sexy cloth from them even shopping is more fun makeup tips and girls night at my house is often I feel like a women I even think about having breast implant next wish me luck Ilove femine side and my body is shapely Ive been told that I have a great ass by menand women some ever sat danm I look better in that out fit then they do I say ya sister you look good too I just would like to be able to come out to my family which fortunatly live in other states I m not sure how my male friend would react I have great guy friends and I believe the way were tight that they might not see it but they would react to me differantly after I would love to find a roomate to help with my morgage and bills but It would hav ebe a girl whos ok with me or a guy of the same I did share this with a couple that have been long time friend and they are really cool with it his wife Kim loves that fact and encourage it her husband is someone I worked with for years they are comfortable to be with at the house as I prance aroud in lingerie or skirts breast and all we even have gone out to gay bars that except and permote this another guy friend and I were sitting around the house havin a few I knew I could talk to him hes cool so is his wife but i got so excited for some reason so i brougt it up how would he feel about me if I dressed in womens cloth He just smiled and said K Ive known you as a great person for years everybody loves your one of the nicest people to know and I would care if you dressed so what I wouldn't think any different about that I think thats fine so I ask If he would mind If I got dressed up go for it he said I was soo excited I was shaking i went to my bed room put on my make up panti garter stocking hose lacetop with a silk top 36c hi heels 6" open toe and when ready he said come on out I want to check you out so I came out looking good He wa snicly amused I had to find out what Its like to do a man he was very receptive that it was great [FNT=Verdana]undefined[/FONT]

Cindy T