PDA

View Full Version : What is Your Most Exotic or Unusual Item of Female Clothing?

Jenny
06-01-2004, 01:58 PM
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering what members would consider their most exotic or unusual item of feminine finery? Most of us have the usual stuff: panties, bras, hose (panty and otherwise), skirts, dresses and tops. But what do you have that is out of the ordinary?

For me, I would say my unusual items include the following:

1. Two complete cheerleader outfits, one maroon and one blue and red each with matching panties;

2. A prom dress, deep blue with a satin stripe across the bust and down to the hem;

3. Three ballerina outfits, one yellow, one light blue, and one royal blue with tutus; and

4. A skating dress

I may have more (lots of girl's workout clothes and swimming suits) but those are the most unusual ones that come to mind right now. My goal is to collect at least one item of every kind of girl's clothes.

Jenny ;)

Erica
06-01-2004, 02:35 PM
I don't know hoe unusual it is but I loooooovvve fishnet stuff, stockings, tops, gloves ive even got a fishnet skirt. I like the goth girl look

CharlotteSomers
06-01-2004, 02:55 PM
I usually only dress in conservative clothing and lingerie, so this is way exotic for me. I think a fact that helps is that it was a gift to me from an admirer.

It's kinda hard to explain, So I'll show ya.

CDKathy
06-01-2004, 05:31 PM
And you look terrific in it, too.

For me, I only have one cheerleader uniform that I bought directly from the cheer supply company. The shell, pleated skirt and panty. I got them in maroon & white, my high school colors. I was always watching the cheerleaders practicing wishing I could wear one of those outfits. :D

Nina
06-05-2004, 02:31 PM
I love any sort of costume. I enclude a photo of me in my supergirl outfit .I hope to get a Wonderwoman one soon as well.

Nina
06-05-2004, 02:37 PM
Just saw your photo's. You look good as well

Davina1489
06-29-2004, 01:45 PM
You would make a great Wonder Woman

Alex
06-29-2004, 03:55 PM
Wow, Jenny, you have some great stuff!
I keep hoping to be able to get a prom dress or cheerleader outfit.

Right now, I guess the most different things I have are a tennis dress and a black and white checkery jacket (60's mod style)

Darby
06-29-2004, 04:06 PM
I'm an angora, mohair and cashmere girl but I love my new extreme rubber corset and of course my 4" heeled thigh boots.

Tristen Cox
06-29-2004, 04:27 PM
My most exotic pieces are: #1 a red vinyl catsuit , #2 a black leather teddy , and #3 flame-red thigh high platform boots. The teddy has a studded strap around the neck , (tight)fishnet siding , double clasp back , and if that isn't enough the bottom becomes a g-string that connects to the back. Haven't seen one quite like it since.

eleventhdr
06-29-2004, 10:26 PM
Probaly the 1920's flapper dress i wore once next would be my regular street girl cloths tights and my short girl nightie!.

Charlette
06-29-2004, 10:36 PM
Hi Everyone,
I think my most exotic feminine clothing is my crothless pantyhose,my crothless panties,and my open nipple bra.
I was wondering what members would consider their most exotic or unusual item of feminine finery? Most of us have the usual stuff: panties, bras, hose (panty and otherwise), skirts, dresses and tops. But what do you have that is out of the ordinary?

For me, I would say my unusual items include the following:

1. Two complete cheerleader outfits, one maroon and one blue and red each with matching panties;

2. A prom dress, deep blue with a satin stripe across the bust and down to the hem;

3. Three ballerina outfits, one yellow, one light blue, and one royal blue with tutus; and

4. A skating dress

I may have more (lots of girl's workout clothes and swimming suits) but those are the most unusual ones that come to mind right now. My goal is to collect at least one item of every kind of girl's clothes.

Jenny ;)[/QUOTE]

softandsmooth
06-29-2004, 10:36 PM
A purple corset from Axford's in the UK. It has six garters and when I have it cinched in it gives me a little "hip sway".

Axfords has some really nice stuff if anyone wants to take a peek.

http://www.axfords.com

Charlotte

jackie-ct
07-02-2004, 07:54 AM
My most exotic is a pair of white rubber bloomers, not indicating an infantile proclivity, but just enjoy the feel of them. jackie-ct