PDA

View Full Version : Playing Dress-up!

kenasbarbie
04-28-2007, 10:57 AM
This post is primarily for the GG's, and/or FTM's

When I was about 5 or 6, my babysitter, her friend, and her sister, used to play 'Dress-up', with me. For nearly 7 years, if I was at my babysitter's, I spent 100% of my time as a girl. No matter where we went, or who was around, I was introduced as 'Toni' and no one but her, her sister, and a couple of her girlfriends knew I was really a boy.

It started innocently enough, when I accidentally fell in the pool, and needed dry clothes. They put one of my babysitter's sister's dresses on me, while my clothes dried. (Her sister and I were the same age). They noticed her sister looking up my dress, so they put panties on me. That's when her sister said, "It's just like playing with my Barbie!"

The two girls looked at each other, smiled, and then asked my babysitter's sister if she would like a, "Living Barbie Doll", to which she yelled out, "COOL!!"

They never looked back.

Once she stopped babysitting me, I couldn't resist the desire to keep 'dressing', but no longer had anyone to share it with.

My questions to the GG's, and FTM's are this:

Have you ever played 'Dress-up' with a boy? (Dressed them as a girl)
If not, have you ever wanted to?

I would love to hear your experiences, to compare them to mine. This might help me better understand my own cross-dressing desire, to once again play 'Dress-up'.

CaptLex
04-28-2007, 11:05 AM
My questions to the GG's, and FTM's are this:

Have you ever played 'Dress-up' with a boy?
If not, have you ever wanted to?

I would love to hear your experiences, to compare them to mine. This might help me better understand my own cross-dressing desire, to once again play 'Dress-up'.
I assume you're asking if I've ever helped a genetic boy dress up as a girl (like let him borrow my girl clothes), and not if I ever dressed up as a boy when I was supposed to be wearing girl's clothes, right? If that's the case, then the answer is no. I wouldn't have minded, but there were no boys that ever expressed an interest in it when I was little, so I never thought of it. If one of them had asked me to help him dress up, I would have done it without batting an eye. When I was in kindergarten, there was a boy who wanted to play with the girls, but was not allowed. He and I became friendly 'cause I wanted to play with the boys and wasn't allowed, so we had sympathy (empathy) for each other. Being on the other side of the same coin, I would have been happy to help a male playmate wear whatever he wanted to wear.

kittypw GG
04-28-2007, 11:10 AM
No I have never played dressup with a boy and no I never wanted to. Still don't, but I feel obliged to since my hubby likes to play dress up. When I do, that is exactly what I consider it as "playing dressup", but I think that it is different for him. :hugs: Kitty

Sally24
04-28-2007, 11:26 AM
This is only a little similar. When in college, I had a part in a Greek Week skit and needed a dress, wig, and all the acc. A sorority girl friend of mine, and some of the girls that lived on her floor, helped me out with the dress and stuff. I got to practice over at their dorm room. They helped me try to get a suitable walk and movements down. They even snuck up on me and put perfume on my neck! They seemed to have as much fun with it as I did! That was my first experience dressed in public, I'd wait almost 30 years for that second experience!

kenasbarbie
04-28-2007, 11:32 AM
. . . but I feel obliged to since my hubby likes to play dress up. . . :hugs: Kitty

I never thought of that as an option to the poll question. WIsh I did, it would be curious to see how many feel the same as you.

(Don't think I can add it now though?)

Jere Oneil
04-29-2007, 07:10 AM
I did play dress up with my girl cousin, when I was a boy. We played with dolls together (I had my own) and I would sometimes wear one of her dresses. My mom thought it was cute, but said I should only dress up when my cousin and I played indoors.

Mitch23
04-29-2007, 07:59 AM
yes been there - my sister found it was a good way of calming me down - i used to treat her badly - and there was always the threat she would tell mum! have you seen www.petticoated.com?

lots of similar stories - some prolly made up though but who cares!

mitch

Tamara Croft
04-29-2007, 09:58 AM
I put makeup on my brother once, but can't recall him wearing my clothes....

Angie G
04-29-2007, 11:45 AM
NO never did that gess because I never had the opportunity :hugs:
Angie

Dixie
04-30-2007, 10:00 AM
Hello, I am Dixie's wife, I think she has referred to me as "E", I dressed Dixie up when we first met probably around the fourth or fifth date. It was a blast. I had this intuition that he had a she living inside, so I thought I would help her "out". Being Bi she was like the best of both worlds and the three of us have been happy ever since. To all the GGs out there who haven't tried it yet, you don't know what your missing!!!:happy:

Sandra
04-30-2007, 10:10 AM
Nope

The only thing I tried to dress up was our dog did put makeup on her once though. :devil:

kittypw GG
05-01-2007, 08:08 AM
I never thought of that as an option to the poll question. WIsh I did, it would be curious to see how many feel the same as you.

(Don't think I can add it now though?)

Why not? I think many CD's make the mistake that their accepting partners love it as much as they themselves do or that they think about it in the same way. A non cd could never understand totally what it feels like to be driven to present as the opposite birth gender. It really doesn't matter, in my opinion, that we think differently about it as long as a comprimise can be worked out that is acceptable to both partners. It just takes honesty by the cd and a willingness to negotiate by both partners. Kitty