PDA

View Full Version : sensitive breasts

johny1
06-03-2004, 02:28 PM
would anyone know how to enhance breast sensitivity, would love to be as sensitive as my wifes are.

Bernadina
06-04-2004, 06:10 PM
I find that the more I play with my nipples, the more sensitive they become. I guess its a bit like training them. Have your wife help too. - Dina

laurie
06-04-2004, 07:44 PM
would anyone know how to enhance breast sensitivity, would love to be as sensitive as my wifes are.
Hi honey its laurie dont know if your wife is still on birth control but they do enlarge your breast and make them more sensitive. I touch mine and they start getting hard. OOOOh what a great feeling just wish you were here to do it love laurie
problem is every stares at your chest my show with our with out a bra. I just hate people staring at them like they have never seen a man with tits.

KrystynaVA
06-05-2004, 02:27 AM
Hi Dear - I had my nipples pierced 2 years ago - I have gold rings with pearl captive beads in both nipples now. Having them pierced has done 2 great things - the first is that the nipples have increased in size both look permanently erect. The second is that they have become enormously sensitive in a very electric way - whenever they rub again my shirtor against almost anything I get a real charge. They are very sensitive in a very positive way. The only problem is that I sometimes find myself playing with them in public - almost like masterbating them.

I dont know whether others here have their nips pierced but I'd really sugest you consider having at least one nip done to see how it feels

Love to all,

Charley

JustmeBear
06-05-2004, 07:59 PM
Krystyna

I also have both my nipples peirced and yes they are always errect and I have notice incresed sensativity..which is nice....Forplay that includes nipple "manipulation" causes orgams for me..best 80 bucks I have ever spent!!!!!!!
except I do not play with them out in public... :D :D :p :)

Abraxas
06-05-2004, 10:51 PM
It could be just cos I want to be a boy, but I never got the excitement of breasts. Mine... eh. I couldn't care less if they're touched. I'm not turned on by it and I don't understand what it is about it. But it seems as if that's just me.

Ted
06-06-2004, 09:05 AM
never understood it.... I guess that part of my body is too masculanized.

oh well

Rachel_740
06-06-2004, 09:17 AM
Hi Girls,

Talking as my male self (and call me weird, not normal or whatever :confused: ), I have never seen what all the interest in nipples (or even big breasts :eek: ) is. They do absolutely nothing for me, to play with, suck, nibble or anything. I will play, fondle etc when I am it a relationship with a GG, but that is simply because they like it.