PDA

View Full Version : I Love Summertime!!!

Jenny
06-04-2004, 02:35 PM
Jenny, the Weather/Fashion Reporter

After a long spell of cloudy and cool weather, it has been bright, and sunny, and warm (in the 80s) here in Montana the last couple of days. I absolutely love spring and summer time. I love the lighter, shorter, breezier clothes the girls wear during this time of the year. Today, driving around town I saw several girls wearing pastel tops with short shorts or miniskirts. I walked behind a trim young woman wearing a white top (the kind you can see her bra through) and tight tan slacks (the kind you can see her panty lines through). She looked great and she knew she looked great. Every window we walked by she was checking out her reflection. I would have been doing the same thing. Another girl I saw was wearing a pink pleated schoolgirl-type miniskirt. (I was so mesmerized by the flip of her skirt that I didn't even notice what she was wearing on top.) All over town young women are breaking out their summer wardrobes. While I love to watch them strut their stuff, what I really wish is that I could be one of them.

I love summertime!!! :D

diane
06-04-2004, 04:21 PM
Nothing like female summer fashions. I couldn't agree more! Bring it on girls

CDKathy
06-04-2004, 04:54 PM
I used to work near Dartmouth College and my drive to and from work took me right through the heart of town. Spring and summer were always filled with beautiful scenery (and I'm not talking about the flowers). :D

CharlotteSomers
06-04-2004, 04:59 PM
Girls wear stuff like that here all year long. :) I love Florida.

Jenny
08-02-2004, 08:08 AM
Hi Everyone,

As I drove to work this morning, I saw a young woman walking down the street wearing the shortest, tightest denim shorts I have seen all year.

And then as I was getting ready to pull into our parking lot, another slender young woman -- maybe 18-19 years old -- walked across the entryway. She was wearing tight, low rise jeans, so low you could see the sleek dip of her belly between her pelvis bones. Her trim bottom was perfectly cupped by the jeans. Her jeans were tied with a sash belt that draped against her legs as she walked. Her top was a tight off-white belly tee-shirt that showed a good six inches of her taut belly. Underneath the shirt, the swell of her breasts -- she was slender but she certainly was not flat -- was perfectly outlined.

She was the complete package of young American beauty. Her outfit was quite attractive but not at all ****ty. She looked fresh-faced. She knew she was looking good. If I could, I would have watched her walk until she was out of sight!!!;)

If for just a day, I could look like that young woman, I would die a happy man!!! As it is, I am ready to chuck work for the day (something which I am usually willing to do anyway) and go back home and get completely dressed up myself. (Just wearing white thong panties.:()

I do love summertime. :)

PaulaJeanette
08-02-2004, 08:14 AM
Jenny:

Were these young women going to work dressed that way? If I worked with these young ladies, it would drive me wild. No, not lusting over them...just wanting to be able to wear and simply jealous of what they were wearing and how they looked.

Thank you for the observation Weather/Fashion Forecaster, Jenny.

Paula J.

ChristineRenee
08-02-2004, 09:07 AM
Girls wear stuff like that here all year long. :) I love Florida.Moving to Lakeland next year when we retire...already have purchased the house. I can't wait! Bring it on ladies!

Christine

Jenny
08-10-2004, 01:51 PM
Oh no!!!!! I just got my "Early Fall" catalog from alloy!!!! :( Loaded with double-layer long-sleeve tees, long-sleeve hoodies and coats!!!! The nights have been getting progressively cooler and the days progressively shorter here in Montana.

It's the beginning of the end for summertime and summertime fashions!!!! :( :(

I want to just go home and put my head under the covers until next spring!!!

Jenny, the fashion and drama queen

[BTW: I get lots of catalogs from places like alloy and delia's and Victoria's Secret and Venus Swimwear. It's the only way we fashion queens in Montana can at all keep up with the lastest looks.]

Marda
08-10-2004, 02:31 PM
Hi Jenny

With a figure like yours there's an Entire World of Vintage Loungewear & Lingerie waiting to help you through the Montana Fall & Winter Indoor fashion seasons !!!

Hugh Hefner launched an Empire on a few ounces of nylon wrapped around a BedBunny :-)

Be Kind To Yourself

Love / Marda