PDA

View Full Version : Penis tucking

CutieKelly
03-08-2005, 01:39 AM
Hey ladies... so... just wondering about something.... different methods of tucking.... Ive seen gaffs... not interested.... and Ive read up on techniques... anyone familiar with a technique where your balls actually go up inside you?? and if so... anyone every use this technique.. and is it dangerous... see... to me.. it sounds painful and I would have never thought of trying it... BUT... I do tuck everytime I go out... and I have to do a good tucking job... I usually wear tight sexy jeans... well.. I find when I finally get undressed that they have to drop back down... kind of scary.... doesnt hurt at all I might add... and its comfortable for HOURS... once you get used to tucking there is no discomfort.... just made me feel alittle wierd about the whole IDEA of it all... and wanted some input from others.. thanks for your time... talk to ya'll soon
Kelly

KMB3983
03-08-2005, 02:19 AM
I've tucked like that a couple of times and it wasn't painful to me. I don't know about long term effects from doing this.

Felicity
03-08-2005, 02:34 AM
I use that method all the time. It is the only way to get a proper feminine illusion, and still many cannot do it good enough for the trained eye.

Some time ago, I started a post titled "The Art of Tucking" at: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1950
This method is not dangerous to my knowledge although some had claimed to have pain. I have only experienced pain once this way while taping too tight! The only un-safe thing I'm aware of is that bringing the jewels up to body temperiture reduces the quality of the sperm should you wish to have children. I believe everything goes back to normal when they remain in the cold again.

Wendy me
03-08-2005, 07:02 AM
yes as scary as it sounds the twins pop.pop.......up thay go ...........gone.......then .....that thingy .........well you know tuck it undre and a nice tight panty ............"he" is gone .............been doing this well a long time
works well only sounds pain full.........that gaff ........well been there ............
ok the gaff as easy as i can say it was made for like us girls that need to put "him" in his place ..............but in this girls panty draw there is no place for a gaff ..........

Priscilla1018
03-08-2005, 09:53 AM
yes as scary as it sounds the twins pop.pop.......up thay go ...........gone.......then .....that thingy .........well you know tuck it undre and a nice tight panty ............"he" is gone .............been doing this well a long time
works well only sounds pain full.........that gaff ........well been there ............
ok the gaff as easy as i can say it was made for like us girls that need to put "him" in his place ..............but in this girls panty draw there is no place for a gaff ..........

Hi Wendy,

I thought a gaff was used in landing a big fish? :eek:

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

ToniB
03-08-2005, 01:03 PM
Priscilla

Your male side is showing!!!

ToniB

Wendy me
03-08-2005, 01:04 PM
Priscilla

ToniB

lol untucked ............

donnie123abc1
03-08-2005, 01:18 PM
Somebody mentioned the P word! Use good 3M surgical tape, clear is best. With a little practice you will be able to fashion a somewhat realistic vagina using the scrotum tissue. It maybe somewhat painful at first. Exspecially if you tend to get arroused easily! You may have to replace the tape more often if this is the case!
DAMIT...now i've done it!! Got to go NOW!!! WHERE'S THAT BLASTED TAPE AT?!!!!

Dawn Marrie

kellylynn
03-08-2005, 01:19 PM
Good advice from all.

What about the Vee String?

Has anyone used the product?

It it worth the price?

donnie123abc1
03-08-2005, 01:47 PM
Haven't yet. Still waiting for it to be delivered. Will let you know how it goes.

$110 on THEFANTASYGIRL.COM

Dawn Marrie

Deborah757
03-08-2005, 07:58 PM
I have used the "up inside method" for years without any ill effect that I know of. For me at least, its not painful and they have stayed there for 12 or more hours at a time. The tape method however, sound extremely painful to me (especially with duct tape) LOL.

I have also tried the v string and while it is a neat novelty, it is very uncomfortable after a few hours. Besides being overly expensive, it chafes. Unless you won't miss the money I would not recommend it.

Celeste GG
03-08-2005, 08:49 PM
The cut of ladies panites is not always conducive to tucking, So for my lingerie range I have them made with the male (little more room pouch to the female style that matches the corset that it goes with. Makes CD dressing much easier and no "pop outs" :eek:

Priscilla1018
03-08-2005, 08:56 PM
Priscilla

ToniB

Hi ToniB,
I know I really should lock him in the dungeon where he belongs and throw away the key. :eek:

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Felicity
03-09-2005, 04:19 AM
This is why you use a simple tuck using medical or similar tape to tape the loose flaps of the scrotum over the penis. Any womens panties except thongs can be worn with the simple tuck I described in my post "The Art of Tucking." When you take the extra effert of taping around the penis and pulling it back, then pushing the head back behind the constraints of the tape, a very effective lady-like non-buldge can be achieved.

ToniB
03-09-2005, 07:59 AM
When you've taken so much effort to go en-femme, it's presumably not for a short period, so what happens when you need to pee? Start again afterwards?

I always seem to be bringing this question up, but for those of us of advancing years, frequency increases, whether we have a prostate problem or not (I haven't).

Just curious.

ToniB

Wendy me
03-09-2005, 08:27 AM
When you've taken so much effort to go en-femme, it's presumably not for a short period, so what happens when you need to pee? Start again afterwards?

I always seem to be bringing this question up, but for those of us of advancing years, frequency increases, whether we have a prostate problem or not (I haven't).

Just curious.

ToniB

yes gigifrend start over again.........i got to like pee a lot lets just say i know all the reast room stops all over .........one thing that helpes me is this ic oxybutynin 5 mg 3 times a day see your doctor ...........better than like peeing your pantys or like them dippere thingys ........................

realy the things we know here is like nutts ask and one of us know something abought it .......wow..........

Felicity
03-09-2005, 04:28 PM
No, you don't have to start over. Maybe I didn't make the instructions I made clear, but I have no problems peeing. You tape it back but leave like a collar of tape you push the head in for tucking, and push back out for peeing. I did get some one of the tape lengths wrong, but if my instructions make sense, that is clear. Oh... and you sit to pee....

Tina in Oz
03-11-2005, 06:11 PM
Hi Girls, Tina in Sydney Australia here. I recognise that some girls really want their male appendage out of the way so much that it can't even be felt, for sporty activity etc as full girls, and to be able to wear tiny thongs, tight pants etc, but like some other authors I have always been happy with the tuck under and backwards, held in place by very tight panties. I guess there are those girls who really do seek to change gender, and then there are those of us who simply get very aroused by cross-dresing and for whom it is primarilay a sexual activity. Because my dressing arouses me so much, my appendage is tucked backwards and underneath my crotch area while nearly hard, and by holding it there with very tight panties, the hardness persists. This means that when I sit down, I am sitting on the hardened item, sort of quashing it, and that simply sustains the hardness even more. Indeed, the boy-clit area just behind its head head gets constantly stimulated by the sitting position, so much so that if I rock forwards and backwards a bit in the sitting position, it can actually make me come, particularly if I have a plug in my butt at the same time - the double effect is quite extraordinarily exciting, and invariably leads to a wonderful orgasm.
With my tackle held in this way, by balls do pop upwards into the internal cavity behind the pubic area, and I have been doing this for years without any known side-effect. If I stay like this for the whole day, I admit that after several hours I can sometimes get a bit of an ache there.But it has never affected anything to do with waterworks etc.
re having a pee: the great thing about being tucked, but replying solely on the panties, is that I can go to th eloo, sit down, ease my panties down from behind while keeping the front firmly against my pubic area, and my my boy clit area will relax enough to pee backwards and downwards, just like a girl - it's actually very horny to be sat as a girl, in the Ladies loo, and hear your jetstream weeing into the water just like it sounds when your GG friends or family go to the loo... So to those new to CD, and who aren't ready to do the tape thing, enjoy tucking. For those of us for whom CD is mostly a sexual activity, the great thing about tucking simply using tight panties, is that in an encounter, when your partner gently goes down on you, and eventually finds the unusual format down below, the hard item can be obtained simply by discovering it, and without finding any offputting assemblage of tapes.
And finally, forgive my lack of technical knowledge, but what the hell is a Gaff please?!?
regards to all girls, whether genuinely seeking to become female, or who, like me, simply enoy the eroticism of 'converting' when we want to..
Tina.

wendy
03-11-2005, 06:23 PM
I've only started tucking very recently. When I first tucked, it felt strange and it kind of hurt, I guess I didn't tuck it in correctly.

But now, whenever I dress I have to tuck. As described before, if the penis is hard it make tucking a little bit easier to bend back. I then use a control pantie and/or girdle to keep the penis bent back and tucked. To me, it now feels strange not to tuck.

Rachel Ann
03-12-2005, 04:29 AM
Please see also http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=95310

... anyone familiar with a technique where your balls actually go up inside you? ... and is it dangerous ... I've read about it but I'm a little afraid to try it because I heard that if you get aroused while in that state, you can get a very painful condition called "testicular strangulation" that requires an ER visit.

CAVEAT: For all I know, this is an urban legend. Does anybody know for sure?

MissBosie
03-13-2005, 08:02 AM
What the feck is that?????????? :confused:

Jiera
03-13-2005, 01:07 PM
I only know of one problem with the "boys tucked up inside the body" method: they overheat. It's not good for the sperm at all (which is why they hang below the body anyway, they need to be kept cooler than 98.6 degrees).

That said, I still do it. Not painful, no medical problems that I know of (I've never heard of strangulation, but I should look into it).

Ji

jhnjks
03-13-2005, 07:10 PM
"Strangulation only happens if the vas deferens get twisted, tucking will not cause this effect. Just don't screw them into place.

Satina Silky
03-14-2005, 06:18 AM
I've tried and it really work. My only problem is that testicles always return back

janet
03-24-2005, 03:34 PM
Now, it pains the male side of me to admit to this, but im not particularly well endowed :o so the only problems I have is when I get aroused. Having said that, this is usually in the precence of my girlfriend anyway, so it's not really a problem. :p

Janet xxx

CindyT
03-26-2005, 10:40 PM
I don't use tape, just a very tight thong. This is a pic I took last week when I "Tucked" for a test run with a new pair of girls stretch jeans. Do you think it looks passable??

CindyT

crispy
03-26-2005, 11:04 PM
I don't use tape, just a very tight thong. This is a pic I took last week when I "Tucked" for a test run with a new pair of girls stretch jeans. Do you think it looks passable??

CindyT
definitely a female crotch. looking good. :cool:

crispy
03-27-2005, 04:41 AM
Crispy how the phoque would you know :p
Akyra showed me the difference ................. :o

Akyra
03-31-2005, 01:19 AM
i did?????

ooo yeh i did oopsie.....

hi cwispy ramember me.......

do ya still have taht pocket roket i let u barrow????

glad yur mating season iz over now.....

cuz im bushed.....

er ahm beat...no no...i meen.....

n e hoo good ta see thoz sexzie eyez uve yurs agin......

if u ever want sumone ta help u tuck......

im yur girl........

Ps nice crotch cindi :cool:

crispy
03-31-2005, 04:56 AM
Great a simple thread and one post from Akyra tucks it all up. Un f__kinbelievable! :rolleyes:
yeah, I wonder where she gets it from? :confused: :rolleyes: :p

sissy maid phylis
04-07-2005, 08:11 PM
for me the best method is using kotex with wings ,i put them on my panties and when i pull them on i tuck my self as far back as i can and then put a panty girdle brief over my panties ,this way there is no more penis as its all tucked in .

Alaina Ann
04-07-2005, 08:21 PM
Very nice crotch CindyT. Really a sexy look!

Luv Alaina :)

eileen1969
05-06-2005, 05:58 PM

CindyT
yes indeed you look very passible! and Iam goin to try that! Another way is too try those biege lyncra panties! iola its gone! :eek: but, I like the idea of Cindy's! As for the duct tape? :eek: that would hurt to rip off methinks? :o ouch! I won't gp there girls!

sarah
05-07-2005, 05:06 AM
Believe me they pop up quite easily i think it is just a design mod for emergencies ..I have done it for years with no side effects ....

Kelly_on_platforms
06-03-2005, 11:34 AM
Hello Kelly....I am Kelly too. I want to share my way of tucking with you.
Since I rarely wear panties with my dresses I had to develop a reliable and comfy way to tuck so it wouldnt show if I accidently (or maybe not so accidently) flashed in public. By the way I am fulltime.

I tuck it up my belly. I use a strip of firm peice of cloth (it has to be somewhat thick and cut in rectangular shape). I use it to pull my testies with everything else up to my belly as tight as I can without being uncomfortable.
then I use medical (or other good quality) tape to tape the sides of the cloth to my body. You can see the result in the picture that I posted in my Adult thread called 'Foot Fetish'

Cheers,
Kelly (on platforms)

CharleneCD
06-03-2005, 12:43 PM
What happens when your eqip gets coold? They pull up into the body. Those pockets we tuck our gonad into are designed just for that. So no harm except to sperm production. As long as there is no pain tuck away.

Kelly_on_platforms
06-03-2005, 01:15 PM
Well...I live in a warm state of Texas and moved here from California. Its very nice to go sans panties almost all year round. I wear jeans when its cold out and wear undies with pants. Very comfy.

Kelly_on_platforms
06-03-2005, 01:20 PM
By the way....I have to apologize for posting an inapropriate image in the adult section and it has been removed. So if you would like to see the pics of my tuck job please private me and i will send you a link to my webpage with tons of pictures. cheers

sky0629
06-03-2005, 02:20 PM
myself i take a pair of control top panty hose. i cut the control top off were the hose start . i slip them on high and tight and tuck myself in jewels up front the rest down the middle and back. i role the control top in wards going front to rear a little at a time rearranging if needed as i go along. before long i have a tight thong and nothing is going anywhere. you get a nice crease right down the front at least for me anyway. thats what i do and it fells passable. sky

sexyyhott
06-04-2005, 09:57 AM
No, you don't have to start over. Maybe I didn't make the instructions I made clear, but I have no problems peeing. You tape it back but leave like a collar of tape you push the head in for tucking, and push back out for peeing. I did get some one of the tape lengths wrong, but if my instructions make sense, that is clear. Oh... and you sit to pee....
I do the same thing.Sometime my girlfriend tape it back for me

sabdisslide
06-19-2005, 02:07 AM
I have found a new for me to go PANTIE-LESS. Yes, NO undies!!
With me being all trimmed a sexy fashion, I'd thought of a way to "show it off" if I have the urge to.
So, I take a 4" wide med tape and place it at the top base of the boy. then tuck as per stated befor, hold with one hand that postition and bring back tape with other. You should be swuating with knees pointed out. Then, the tape should be long enought to cove the male portion and then stick to the crack. Then roll the remaining showing tape to the crack. Or trim back before taping.

Might take a couple of times. But I can have the look of "Camel Toe" doing this. Way to sexy.

And Have any of you gals tried the Air Brush Hose yet??. Wearing my ultra short dress, no panites and no hose or thi-highs was a total high in it self.

I have some blemishes on my legs, and having hard tim finding opaue hose that look good, and having to "order them on line or any thing else. So I got some of the Air Brush Hose med glow and it cover everything> Just have a good shaven legs before appling. Washes off easy.

Sandi

Rachel Ann
06-20-2005, 01:52 AM
I have some blemishes on my legs, and having hard tim finding opaue hose that look good
I use dermablend (there are 2 kinds, one for the face and one for the body) on my blemishes. Then my legs look just fine in suntan or taupe hose. :)

norbie
06-20-2005, 02:55 AM
Hi,
For me the only way is to pull him and the two Juwels on each side straight up against the belly with two Panty Girdles. Works perfect and feels good, and can go easy to toilet and most important you can stroke beetween "him" and bottom and it feels good.mmmmmhhh ;)
I tried tucking pulling him back beetween legs - no fun.
B.T.W. if you realy want to get all inside quick, use ice he will disapear inside from self,
Hope this helps from
Norbie :p

crispy
06-20-2005, 05:31 AM
Hi,
For me the only way is to pull him and the two Juwels on each side straight up against the belly with two Panty Girdles. Works perfect and feels good, and can go easy to toilet and most important you can stroke beetween "him" and bottom and it feels good.mmmmmhhh ;)
I tried tucking pulling him back beetween legs - no fun.
B.T.W. if you realy want to get all inside quick, use ice he will disapear inside from self,
Hope this helps from
Norbie
norbie, you are the first person I have heard of who does it like I do. I put this on several other threads and never found anyone else who does it like that. I call it 'dressing up'. Nice innit? :cool: :thumbsup:

pantylover1
06-21-2005, 06:18 AM
Now, it pains the male side of me to admit to this, but im not particularly well endowed :o so the only problems I have is when I get aroused. Having said that, this is usually in the precence of my girlfriend anyway, so it's not really a problem. :p

Janet xxx

Well Janet don't feel like the lone ranger I too fall into this category which is why I have no problem with trying to hide him Its the one less thing for me to worry about

Hugs & Kisses Bernice P :eek:

polly1949er
06-26-2005, 02:36 PM
TRy a pair pantygurgle they look like a pair of panty get a size smaller and put support hose them that might do the trick :)

Rachel Ann
06-26-2005, 03:31 PM
I've settled on a pair of panties a size too small with a maxipad (adds comfort and helps hold boy in place). A panty girdle or a butt-shaper with short legs also helps.

... It's not good for the sperm at all ...
My son is 34 and I have no interest in having another child, so I don't worry about that.

I always seem to be bringing this question up, but for those of us of advancing years, frequency [of needing to pee] increases, whether we have a prostate problem or not (I haven't).
This is something all GBs have to look forward to, if we live long enough. :(

Please excuse me for being indelicate, but some of us also develop a problem "getting it all out" with age. (Another reason that a maxipad makes a good tucking device. :o ) When I began sitting to pee, I discovered that it rearranges the organs in a way that puts more pressure on the bladder, and helps a LOT with that problem. :)

Just to make life more interesting, I take Furosemide (an industrial-strength diuretic) for congestive heart failure.

JenOmega
06-28-2005, 09:09 PM
Hey all I still have problems tucking without tape...

No matter what I do my boys like to pop right back out the moment I take my fingers off. Doesn't matter what I do with the other parts...

Not that I'm going for the super tight look, but I hate wearing a pair of panties and having unfeminine parts hanging out, you know? And since like a lot of girls I like to wear thongs and such which aren't particularly wide in the front, this is a problem. It not only looks weird but it feels weird too.

Any idea how I keep 'em up there?

Akyra
06-28-2005, 09:10 PM
duct tape maybe?????

Genifer Teal
06-29-2005, 06:20 PM
I used to have a problem keeping my left ball up when I tucked. I could push the right one up and it would stay all day on its own (well, almost). Eventually, I got over it. Some how I think I trained the left side to stay up. Kind of hard to explain how. just kept forcing it to stay and eventually got more comfortable and willing to stay.

Rather than use tape I sewed a small pice of fabric to make a reusable wrap. Here is how I do it (briefly):

Start with piece of short fabric (stretchy fabric is best) as wide as your member is long (but not including tip) at rest and long enough to wrap around it.

sew opposite velcro to each end of fabric so when the ends meet it holds itself closed.

on the exposed side of fabric (top once it is wrapped around penis) sew one more piece of velcro (the rough type) Please do this before putting on! (g)

Now sew the smooth (matching) pice of velcro to the inside of underwear/G string/ whatever.

How to use:

push balls upward into body

while holding in place (this gets tricky) wrap empty sack around member.

now, while holding all this and balls in place, wrap fabric around member and sac. use velcro to hold closed. It is important that this wrap is below the ridge near the tip of member. This ridge will keep the "tube" of fabric from sliding off.

you should have balls in your body (pushed up), and member wrapped with velcro. The exposed piece of velcro should be on top. When you tuck your member under, this velcro will face the ground.

Put on uderwear with velcro sewn in.

tuck member under and pull up underwear.

align velcro and attach member to underwear velcro.

adjust as necessary.

Perhaps this sounds complicated or painfull. Well, as long as you avoid any pinching, I find it very comfortable and very concealing. It is also very easy to undo in restroom and redo again. What I like most is that is uses a mimimum of extra material - just the fabric to wrap abound member. You were going to wear underwear anyway - right? (g)

I have used this in a bikini and it can look fairly convincing. The best part is that there are no bands or extra strings or gaffs to hide. If there is enough to cover your member, then the fabric securing it is hidden too.

I wish I could convince all how successfull this method has proven for me.

Ask if you have further Q's. I have been very brief here in dscribing it.

Hugs - Genifer

Toyah
07-16-2005, 09:21 AM
Hiding your male bits inside your body never hurt for me, if it does stop at once. It you want to tape my tip is to fit a cut off end of tights over everything. Push your dangly bits away, wrap tape around base to keep dangly bits in place make sure it is around the tight material. One 14 or so inch bit of STRONG gaffer tape from about 4 inch above base down shaft then pull back under and secure straight back , not too tight. Then 2 pieces of tape on each side of first peice starting 2 inch or so above. Pull lightly under and carry on to secure at the back on buttock, repeat on other side. After a few goes to get it right you should be able to wear any panties apart from thongs without any male bits or tape showing. The tights over your shaft do alow for movement and comfort and make removing the tape relativly painless. Started doing this without the tight material was uncomfortable coz everything was stuck without any movement, that hurt if aroused and removal was YOW OUCH and B****** that hurts.
Hope this helps

PaulaLynne
07-16-2005, 07:44 PM
I have one of the V-string vaginas and I wear panties over it. Especially sheer panties in case someone gets a little flash. It works quite well and I have no problems with it and it makes me feel so sexy..
PaulaLynne

geegee2
07-25-2005, 11:43 AM
Hey ladies... so... just wondering about something.... different methods of tucking.... Ive seen gaffs... not interested.... and Ive read up on techniques... anyone familiar with a technique where your balls actually go up inside you?? and if so... anyone every use this technique.. and is it dangerous... see... to me.. it sounds painful and I would have never thought of trying it... BUT... I do tuck everytime I go out... and I have to do a good tucking job... I usually wear tight sexy jeans... well.. I find when I finally get undressed that they have to drop back down... kind of scary.... doesnt hurt at all I might add... and its comfortable for HOURS... once you get used to tucking there is no discomfort.... just made me feel alittle wierd about the whole IDEA of it all... and wanted some input from others.. thanks for your time... talk to ya'll soon
Kelly
Ive been tucking since forever and dont know anyother way to go about my day,I just pull scrotem back between my cheecks then pull the penis t same
all dy and all night it stays there till I let it loose lie when I sit to pee and so on never had any problems doing it this way havent tried gaffs yet but dsid try thongs, they dont really work not wide in the crotch luv,kisses,hugs GEEGEE2