PDA

View Full Version : Dose your wife let you dress up with her?

BonnieJG
03-08-2005, 12:25 PM
Dose any one dress up with there wife and dose you wife help you ? My wife all way buys me new bra'a & pantes and she buys me pj's and let's me wear my bra's 38b to bed also She buts on my make up but only at night. she has not gone out and got a dress for me or any tops ? Dose any one eles wife let them dress up ? she know that I dress up during the day ,she work days , I work out of my home so I can dress up all day. How do I get her to go out and buy me a dress or top's , paints ?

Wendy me
03-08-2005, 12:33 PM
lol no she knows but dosent want to know .........if yor wife or so dose and is like realy cool with it ............do something realy nice for her ...............you got a real keeper .............maybe one day but not just quite now................

TrueGemini'sWife GG
03-08-2005, 12:46 PM
Hi! My name is Pattie and I am a wife of a CD'er. I love, encourage and shop for my Gem. (That's my husband!) I think it is great that your wife does the same for you! Give her time and maybe drop a few hints.."Hmmm.. Could use a few skirts, tops to match too maybe.." You know what I mean..
LOL!

Welcome to our little home. You will find great friends, support and love here. This is the place to be yourself!
Have fun!

Paula A
03-08-2005, 03:45 PM
So for since I just came out to my wife I have only dressed in front of her once and I'm only allowed to wear pants with nylons and heels and a blouse that she gave me. No skirts she can't handle that yet and no shopping for Paula together either. HERE's TO HOPING! I hope is comes soon because Paula's about to explode into this world.

Maddie Knight
03-08-2005, 03:56 PM
My fiance lets me dress pretty much when I want to. She has also been out with me dressed, I have more confidence when out with her. She is truly the best ever. :) :)

DonnaT
03-08-2005, 04:08 PM
I dress around my wife all the time. She's not going to help me get dressed, mind you, since I've been at it for nearly 40 years and know pretty much what I'm doing. :cool:

I pretty much wear a nighty every night to bed.

She does buy me fem things, but I buy my own too.

mmandy31
03-08-2005, 04:26 PM
my wife knows i dress but she dosen't participate in me dressing
the odd time she have me wear some panties but that's the limit

lisa_sf
03-08-2005, 04:58 PM
My wife got me into the whole CD thing anyway, so yes, she is totally into me dressing up whenever I want to...

Samantha Jane
03-08-2005, 05:57 PM
I wishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. No I'm still in the closet.

Why not get out and buy some clothes yourself, it's great fun. Although I haven't yet plucked up the courage, to try before I buy. :)

Charlotte xx

Jadeanne
03-08-2005, 08:52 PM
My loving, supporting wife lets me dress in front of her, borrow almost anything of hers that fits, and does help a bit with fastening bracelets, zippers, etc.

She doesn't help with what little makeup I occaisionally use because she doesn't use any herself.

She does give me femme gifts - lingerie and jewelry.

Jadeanne

SilkenPrincess
03-08-2005, 09:02 PM
I Wish!

Tamara Croft
03-08-2005, 09:59 PM
I dress my partner up all the time (~Tammy~) and she dresses me up too :D in her things hehe........ we go shopping together for things, paint each others nails..... do everything together (well almost) and it's so much fun. It's nice to have a girly night together..... and she gets just so giggly..... :D

Tamara x

Holly
03-09-2005, 12:36 AM
I must confess that I am one of the lucky ones. My wife helps and she's good at it. Everything from makeup to shopping for clothes together. Wouldn't trade her for anything! Like Pattie said, let your wife know of the things you want... you may be surprised. But if she shows resistance, back off fo a bit. Good luck, hon.

Nikki A.
03-09-2005, 12:55 AM
she knows I like to dress but is not comfortable seeing me dressed. Underneath drabs is ok as long as it does not show. The exception is Halloween (trick or treating with the kids and then going out all together to eat) but I asked if we two could go out to a public party together and she most definately said no.

Sweet Susan
03-09-2005, 01:04 AM
She and I sometimes shop together, but nothing serious. She actually gets "dressed up" very rarely. She's more of a functional dresser, if you catch my drift.

chris
03-09-2005, 11:38 AM
Hi Bonnie,

I have dressed only once with my wife, it was my idea (of course). I sort of made it a game and hinted to her what I wanted to do in an email session from my office to hers that lasted all day, it was pretty fun dropping all thes hints to her about my intentions. I don't think she picked on the whole cdr issue till I finally just came out and told her I wanted to play dress up ! We decide to make it a 24hr mini get away. Finally the day came, I had gone out before hand and had picked up a blond bob type wig, garter type stockings, a tight black dress and some black panties. I love nice hotels so I booked a room at the Ritz Carlton (just minutes from home) I was somewhat nervose but after some drinks, dinner and yet more drinks we ende up back in our room. I was pretty buzzed and I was thinking that maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all, I said something like maybe we should just go to bed....with that my wife said "no way man this was your idea and your gonna do it !" so it was on....I got all my stuff out and put it on, it was awesome ! she let me use her black f**k me pumps and after I put on the wig she brushed it out and did my make up for me. After I was fully dressed she had me model for her and gave me tips on walking like a lady. I remember the radio station was playing disco and Dancing Queen came on ! obviously that was my q to get it on so I just started to dance....it was so much fun ! It ended way to quickly and the next thing i knew I was in the shower.....but at least we did it and she knew about my secret. It'll happen again I just know it.....all for now...Chris :)

ToniB
03-09-2005, 12:01 PM
Lucky you Chris, sounds like you had a great time, and more great times to come. Now could could your wife have a word with my wife please?

ToniB

Julia Legs
03-09-2005, 01:33 PM
Hi Bonnie,you are lucky that she lets you dress,that is a good thing.When you two are out shopping at a mall or what ever it is you have in your area,ak her opinion about what how yyowwwwouldin acetain dresssssssthat caugtht your eye,You might be surprised by he answer.She might say no to the one your holding at the time,she will probbly look for something for you herself,commenting that what she picked out will better suit you.Just make it her choice to pick the dress,net thing you know,you might start seeing dresses and skirts a little more often,but you have to make the first move by getting her opinion on an outfit you like.My S/O has to have a say in what i buy,cause she is the one seeing me the most.Best of luck to you hun,i hope you can find a way to solve your little delimina.good luck hun.

AussieRhonda
03-09-2005, 06:54 PM
Sandra so sorry to hear of your loss.
My S.O. not only helps me dress and buys some clothes for me but when I get all iritable she tells me to get dresed and relax. Our dress sense is a lot different but sometimes she gets it right(?) I dress around the house and she never knows from one day to the next what she will find when she gets home at night, Rhonda seems to be the main one.

chrissy_Sissy
03-09-2005, 07:11 PM
Dose any one dress up with there wife and dose you wife help you ? My wife all way buys me new bra'a & pantes and she buys me pj's and let's me wear my bra's 38b to bed also She buts on my make up but only at night. she has not gone out and got a dress for me or any tops ? Dose any one eles wife let them dress up ? she know that I dress up during the day ,she work days , I work out of my home so I can dress up all day. How do I get her to go out and buy me a dress or top's , paints ?

Ye smy loving wife helps me dress up but usually won't go out with me. I am trying to talk her into taking me to get my nails done with her and some of her girlfriends i will just have to wait and see. oKAY girls lets keep our fingers crossed so our dreams can come true.

chrissy_Sissy
03-09-2005, 07:15 PM
My wife got me into the whole CD thing anyway, so yes, she is totally into me dressing up whenever I want to...
wow that is awesome

Bekki VanDorn
03-09-2005, 07:22 PM
Yur prit lucky I'd say....

I've lost two dear girlfriends who just could'nt deal when they found out. Now I'm mostly alone...

Don't let THAT go.

Bekki VanDorn
03-09-2005, 07:26 PM
You all seem pretty lucky, the ones who can share with their wives. I've mustered up the courage twice and both times lost the girl altogether. I've lost two dera girls I've loved very much. So if you've got it, keep it. Mostly now, I'm alone. :cool: :confused:

Richelle
03-09-2005, 07:27 PM
Bonnie,

My wife knows that I CD but does not want to know anything about it. Years ago, she gave me a birthday gift of going out in public with her. She hated it. Ever since then, I only dress when I know she will not see me. Also, the fact that I have to do it in secret puts a big strain on our marrage (on top of everything else).

Richelle

donnie123abc1
03-09-2005, 10:22 PM
I guess you might say I'm one of the lucky ones. My wife knows me, sometimes better than I know myself. We like to go shopping together and I don't have to feel out of place in the ladies department. The only problem we seem to have is when the laundry comes in, trying to figure out who's garments belong to who?? Secrets only cause more secrets, so its best to be as open with your partner as you feel comfortable being.....unless ofcourse if its VICTORIA'S SECRET!!!

Dawn Marrie

micheller
03-10-2005, 09:53 AM
My wife has been cool with me dressing, but it has really only been a week. She even went so far to buy me things when I first came out. What's nice is our style is similar in clothing, and shoes, nail color, etc.. Our sizes are close so there are a couple of things we share, or can share. She does'nt really help me dress unless I have a tag sticking up, or need to adjust a strap. She has painted my nails once and I fully plan on reciprocating. She is going to take me to her hair stylist when my hair gets longer to style more femininely and to the makeup counter at Macy's so I can get an idea of what goes where, and how much of it to put on. We have not gone out yet, but I think that is one thing we will be able to do (at the one T friendly club here...).

Michelle

PS I love this forum!

it's time
03-10-2005, 02:55 PM
my wife and i go shoping with each other and buys me panites and nylons. she lets me do a fashion show for her with her clothes. some fit so she lets me wear them when she says it's ok she is trying very hard to let me be what i want. not sure about going out at this time. but she says i look sexy time will tell

Gemma Rhodes
03-10-2005, 03:31 PM
After my live-in girlfriend caught me red-handed one night. She'd come home early from a night out as her friend was unwell and caught me in a short skirt, black tights, 3in heels, a peachy coloured rollneck top and full make-up. We talked for ages and she accepted my dressing and for the next 2 years we had regular girly nights in together when she would help me with my clothes, make-up etc. It was great when she did my makeup as I was hardly talented in that department. Eventually she persuaded me to go out dressed but as I said in my introduction it all went wrong from there and she left me (its a very long story and still hurts today)

Those 2 years we shared after she knew about Gemma were the most fantastic of my life and my biggest regret ever is letting Diane go. I loved her to bits and deep down I still do, but shes happily married now. I really hope that now Ive started dressing again I can find another supportive partner. Its great living on your own as I can dress just about whenever I want but would give my right arm for another 'Diane'

Aloha_Dana
03-10-2005, 04:23 PM
Bonnie,

No she doesn't, at this point. I recently 'fessed up to her and it's slow going for a while. She knows I wear panties, but I won't put them on in front of her. She knows I have skirts and blouses and other things, but wearing them with her is still to come. Others here have mentioned shopping and I'd love for it to happen. She knows I want it to. Time will tell.

Treat her w/respect and be honest w/her and yourself.

Aloha,
Dana

Alison S
03-11-2005, 07:29 PM
My wife actively helps me and encourages me in my dressing.We regularly go out shopping for clothes and lingerie,and when we dress up together she makes me feel like it is the most natural thing in the world.

Alison

Melissa A.
03-11-2005, 08:11 PM
Neither of my wives were very tolerant towards cd. But my (unfortunately, for now) long distance girlfriend is totally enthusiastic about it. She's only 3 hrs away, and we will work on that part. Seek and ye shall find.... I did!!!

Hugs,

Melissa :)

sarah
03-12-2005, 05:32 AM
I told my wife before we were married as i could not stand another relationship hoping to bring sarah out one day.. so i have the most fabulous wife who not only buys me clothes but we also shop together ,play together ,and one day she says i will be at home as a wife while she works I cant wait love sarahxxxxx

sarah
03-12-2005, 05:38 AM
I had to say this someone as pretty as you deserves a wife like mine i hope your friend moves closer thinking of you sarah xxxxx

sissy stacy
03-12-2005, 10:27 AM
(curtsey)

i once had a GF who only liked the underwear part. She did not want me to wear dresses and did not want to go out together with me dressed, but loved it when i wore ladies' underwear and high heels around the house. The make-up and perfume was fine, too, but she did not like me in dresses, even around the house.

She also liked me in lingerie when we got 'friendly'.

Never understood that one.

We broke up over something unrelated to my girlishness.

(curtsey)

--sissy s.

Eva Wetbotum
03-18-2005, 03:55 PM
yes she lets me wear panties and thigh high stocking to make love to her .calls me her girl friend with the big clit got to love a girl like that

Susancd
03-18-2005, 04:57 PM
My wife knows, but would rather me not dress in her presence.
She does help though in buying clothes etc. and often buys me some lingerie as a surprise.
She also doesn't mind me wearing lingerie and hose under my drab, so all in all I think that i have a pretty good deal.

Melissa_Kate
03-18-2005, 08:15 PM
I knew that my wife was a girl that liked to experiment with different things long before we married , so we talked about and tried a lot of things and so when the subject of crossdressing came up my wife was all for it.

We have always gone and still do, go together into department stores to buy what ever we need be it a new dress,lingerie or makeup. Other times we phone up place an order and have it delivered to us. Up until a few years back, we both would dress up on a regular basis but, due to health problems we have have dressed up all that much in the last couple of years.My health has improved , not as much as I would of liked but, at least we are back to our dressing up together. ;)

Love Melissa :)

Trinity_cat
03-18-2005, 08:46 PM
Dress up WITH my wife?

OOOooooh YE....in my dreams

brandi
03-18-2005, 09:43 PM
My current wife is very supportive of my dressing and will buy me things when I ask for them. It wasn't like that with my first wife, she would tell me it was ok but then she tried to use it against me in the divorce over custody of our 2 girls. Didn't work though (she was more screwed up than I was).
Anyway now my wife will let me wear whatever I want as long as the kids don't find out.

Brandi

Bernadina
03-19-2005, 01:32 AM
My wife is wonderful and supportive. She has taught me about makeup, coordination, class, and won't let me go out unless its all done right. We also shop together (a lot) for clothes, shoes, makeup, jewelry, etc..

Sarah Roberts
03-19-2005, 01:57 AM
My wife knows nothing of me wearing womens clothing. I think she would divorse me in a heart beat if she found out.
You and all the other girls here are very lucky and you better do lots of great things for them.

Stuck in the closet
Rosaria :(

malecynthia
03-19-2005, 07:23 AM
This is how my wife has me dressed today. Aren't I the lucky one to have such an understanding wife? She even took the photo. This is the first ever picture I have posted here.
Cynthia

michelle-jean
03-19-2005, 11:54 AM
my wife and i go out and by me dresses as if we were talking about a friend and getting her a gift when we are at a store. of course we know my size.we say things like.me to my wife.you think michelle would like this and she to me.that is pretty she just might.or no thats not her.me to her.oh ok.get the picture.try it.it works.

melissacd
03-21-2005, 05:13 AM
I read the posts by some of you who have supportive wives. I envy you. I let my wife know back in 1997 and she totally freaked out on me. We remained together, but the first year she gathered up everything I had and threw it out and she would barely talk to me for almost a year. Whenever a show came on TV that barely hinted at cross dressing even in jest she would get upset. She refused to talk about it with me. She said that she did not want to have any part of it. She said she was the woman in the relationship.

It was very difficult.

I still long to cross dress. I have not practiced it to any extent since then, other than perhaps to particpate in forums like this so that I can learn more and make friends. I am terrified to bring the issue up with her again as I am afraid of how she will react. I love my wife and yet it tears me up that I cannot share this part of me with her. It makes being fully intimate difficult because even though I have not dressed for a long time I want to and I know she does not want me to. It is always there as a rift between us.

I have this fantasy that some day she will just approach me on it and suddenly become accepting of it as she grows older and more comfortable with this thing but I think that is wishful thinking. I would love nothing better than to have her be open to it, to have it be something that we can share together. Reading some of these posts I can see that it can be a great thing that can make a relationship wonderful and more intimate.

For now I ride it out, waiting until the kids have left the nest. I may at that point once again raise the issue if she hasn't already because at that point while I may not want to lose her at least she and I could separate and not have to worry about the children. It is an outcome I don't wish for, but I just don't see how I can go to my grave not expressing such an important part of who I am and it may require that she and I go our separate ways some day. I am tearful as I write this because I think it is the first time I have considered this as a possibility. One that I don't want but I cannot control what she does and does not want to share with me.

Life is funny that way. I have a woman that I love dearly, would do anything for, want to grow old with and yet there is this one thing, this one chasm that runs between us and makes full intimacy not possible.

Well...I ramble...I love this forum and the wisdom within it...thanks

ToniB
03-21-2005, 04:42 PM
I know how you feel Melissa, because I'm almost in the same situation. My wife cried a lot when I screwed up the courage to tell her, and she still does not want to know anything about my CD activities. I don't know what she'd do if she knew of all the posts I have made here, but I feel as though here is a place where I can express my feminine side among friends who will be sympathetic, tolerant, supportive and have advice to offer. It's a lot better than nothing!

I'm still dressing occasionally, not fully though, because I don't have make-up and a wig, mainly lingerie, and sometimes a blouse, heels, and a really tight skirt I made from an old pair of trousers, but I only put these on when I know I have a few hours of freedom. My motivation is mainly sexual arousal (and it really works!), but I wish my wife would accept my need to dress without getting upsset about it. She does not want to see me in any female clothes, but when in the mood, has very occasionally allowed me to wear some of her underwear and stockings when we make love, as long as I blindfold her first, and undress before the blindfold comes off. It's a start, but that's all there's been for about 15 years, so I'm not expecting miracles now that we're around 60 with no kids at home any more.

Some advice I was offered here recently, but have not pursued yet, is to buy a book called "My Husband, Betty", read the first chapters, and attempt to get my wife to read it and discuss each issue together. I suspect she will not even want to read it, but without a dialogue, I can't see how I can explain to her that I am truly heterosexual, there's no risk to her position in my affections (I have loved her for 35 years, and never cheated on her), but that wearing female clothes just doubles the sexual pleasure I could have when we get it together, and she may gain pleasure from that knowledge too. I'd probably be like putty in her hands, but she may never find out! I'm going to give it one last try though, and at the end of the day, she's more important to me than CDing; if it came to a clear choice, she'd win hands down.

I can't suggest anything else to you, because I don't know anything else, but hope you find some comfort from the knowledge that you're not alone, we're in the closet together, do what you can do, and dream about what you can't. Imagination is free, even if it's a poor substitute for the real thing.

All the best,

ToniB

.samantha.
07-20-2005, 02:18 PM
I love to get Gemma to wear my new clothes before i try them on as i like to see what they look like on such a sexy figure. Gemma really does my pretty dresses justice.Once Gemma did my make up for me lol never again , she made me look like a panda.I like the natural look unless we go out, where as Gemma likes the what I call the ''tarty '' look lol .

Cutie
07-20-2005, 02:52 PM
Me and my wife dress and go out together alot. She has been wonderful with me dressing and going pretty much full time. We go shopping together and swap clothes etc.

I see myself as very lucky as the have a loving, understanding wife.

Luv Cutiexxxxxxxx

cosmolovesph
07-20-2005, 06:44 PM
I too am lucky and have a supporting wife.

She has gone out with me on halloween a couple times and a couple other times out. We shop together, buys me things, i buy her things (now to go out dressed together.. that would be fun... and a little nerve racking at first i am sure too)

She has known about it since shortly after we started dating along with some of my other "likes... bondage" and have been able to combine them as well.

I am lucky and glad to hear others are as well, and hope some of you are able to get your GG's to come around too... or at least tollerate it more so..

Angela Burke
07-20-2005, 06:58 PM
what with ?

psdibe
07-20-2005, 08:08 PM
I have aked my wife that if I dress in bras panties or stockings under my boy cloths I realy did not want to hide doing it. I have begun to dress after a shower in the same room, still uncomfortable but becoming easier and less of an issue. Not acepting just a matter of fact. I hope some day I will be able to dress in the house and spend the day together. I think if I begin slowly it will come. I hoep soem day that she will buy me cloths or take me shopping in my boy clothes time will tell.
Hugs
Pd

ebony
07-20-2005, 11:03 PM
when we were a little younger but Know She's Ifey.

Jenny Beth
07-20-2005, 11:56 PM
My wife is very supportive and has been out with me many times. At first most outings were to CD support group social functions but we began going out on our own and have shopped for clothes together and been to nice restaurants. I don't get out as much as I used to, two or three times a year at most. But we are planning a girls nite out sometime in October, I can hardly wait.

Angela Burke
07-21-2005, 12:12 AM
my wife "will let me " or "allows me to"
c'mon guys

Olivia
07-21-2005, 10:32 AM
My wife has known I was a cd since way before we married, maybe 30 years or more. She was "ok" with it but after we married, it was a slow journey to reach the point we're at now. It was years before she saw me dressed to any extent. Then, gradually that changed, bit by bit. Today, I dress whenever I want to-everyday really. It did take some time before I was really comfortable getting dressed in front of her. Now, of course, it's no big deal at all. Oh, I suspect she would sincerely wish that crossdressing in my life would just disappear, but she accepts that that ain't gonna happen-it's something I can't change. I'm dressed usually whenever I'm at home now. Yes, she does bring things home for me to try sometimes and we do go shopping together some. We are talking about attending some support group meeting together and she knows about the cd friends that I've found. Will we ever go out in public, dressed up together? I suspect we will, someday. It seems that she hit the nail on the head one day when she asked, "you're never satisfied are you?" I guess not; as long as there's still a new "challenge" to face. I do feel very lucky to have her. Olivia.

Sherlyn
07-21-2005, 10:48 AM
Kews not my wife yet ...but yes she does ...anytime I want too:)

jenniferluv
07-21-2005, 12:41 PM
My wife has very few problems with me being a cd. she buys things for me-lots of lingerie-and helps me dress as well as modifies some things so they fit better. now, if only there were another cd in east tennessee things would be perfect.

heathr1
07-21-2005, 01:22 PM
partner loved putting me in a particular dress of hers and loved painting my nails.

She only gave me full make-up once.

alisongirly
07-21-2005, 01:24 PM
Well, not my wife, but my girlfriend does. Sometimes she'll just more or less randomly have me get dressed up. It doesn't even have to be an intimate or romantic situation, it might jsut be watching TV.
She buys me clothes sometimes. Mostly panties for my ever growing collection. But she has picked out a few other things, mainly skirts.

Ariel_TV
07-21-2005, 01:34 PM
My G/F helps me with my dressing and shopping , she is very supportive and has helped me get way more courage then i would have had alone :)

Clare
07-22-2005, 05:51 AM
She never knew about my XDR, but would not have approved in any case.

So, no assistance or participation in dressing, and she certainly wouldn't help buy any clothing.

I'm so jealous of those who have SO's who approve and accept of their husband's dressing.

Christine

Melissa Ryan
07-22-2005, 06:15 AM
Christine, I am sorry for this happening to you. If its any consolation my SO<(my wife)
hasnt got a problem with you me or any one else that likes to dress. Readable or not, you are ,is who you are, and some , will accept you for this AND actually like you for the person you are and not for what you want to wear. ............................................ sorry, my mind just ran off to Tristen and panties,(she just seems to go on about 'em you know) Tic. I really hope you are doing ok Still thinking of you.........Melissa............

liz lesbow
07-23-2005, 05:46 PM
Yes my wife lets me dress up with her. She helps me comb out my wig and gives me hints on makeup by telling me what she likes and dislikes. I sometimes push it to far and dress up every night in something. I have lately tried not dressing up for her so she will feel comfortable that I am still the man she married. I love her for letting me dress up . I would let Liz go back to hiding if she wanted. We now have a code between us. We keep Liz locked up in the closet and she has the full right to invite her out of it. I seem to be able to talk to her longer and more personably when I am dressed. It is funny how such a little thing can open me up to where she can see my feelings

Brittney M
07-23-2005, 06:21 PM
Yes my SO lets me dress when she is around. Every now and then we go shoping together. She has bought me jewery for christmas. She has not gone out with brittney yet, but She is supposed to go with me to my Cd group picnic. That may very iteresting.

Bobbie Lee
07-23-2005, 06:29 PM
I only wish and wish and wish and wish.

SuzyZahn
07-23-2005, 06:38 PM
Yes!!! :)

racquel
07-23-2005, 10:30 PM
My wife is supportave of my cross-dressing but we do not "dress-up" together.Her style is a pair of jeans or sweats and a sweater or pull-over,running shoes and she never wears make-up.
Exact opposite of me, :rolleyes:

samanthajay
07-24-2005, 01:07 AM
yes she dose and i love her for it. :D

CJFMix
08-30-2005, 01:25 AM
That's 22 years ago !!! And we're still together !!!

So , there was no secret to hide , anyway , it didn't matter ,
since she is an open minded woman , with no prejudices and
has no taboos of any kind .

We've been everywhere : shopping , busses & subways , Bars ,
movies , concerts , friends ...

She still buy stuff for me , and help me out , as :
Assisting me putting double-sided tape on my
breast forms , and putting them on me .

Her motto is : Live and let live !!!

To me , she's one of a kind !!!

If your soulmate do not accept you as you are ,
well , she's not your soulmate !!!

If you love somebody , set him free !!!

Raychel
08-30-2005, 06:16 AM
My wife knows that I CD, She is accepting of the undies and lingerie, But would rather not see or know about anything else