PDA

View Full Version : Breast Implants or Herbal Lotions

Jenny
06-08-2004, 12:29 PM
Hi everyone,

I am really not sure if this is the right forum to ask this because this is primarily devoted to crossdressing and my question might cross the line. I find myself increasingly wanting to have real breasts. Forms are really nice but I would love to know the feeling of having my own breasts bouncing in my bras. Has anyone here had implants done? If so, how was it and how are they? How much did it cost? Was it difficult arranging to have them done?

On the other hand, I see advertisements for over-the-counter lotions and creams that are suppoed to enlarge a woman's breasts. Has anyone tried these kinds of products? Do they work? Do they work on males?

I know this may go further in being a girl than some people want to go but if I could get even small implants or even have small breasts that I could cover with a loose shirt when in boy mode, I think it would be worth it if I could have real breasts when I am in Jenny mode.

I would love to have my own cleavage!!! (Sometimes I think I am so confused. :confused: )

CDKathy
06-08-2004, 01:38 PM
Hi Jenny.

Confused???? :confused: Welcome to the ever growing crowd! :o

It has been my experience that topical creams/lotions are not all that effective regardless of what all the marketing propaganda might say. Herbal tablets are not all that much better and, in the dosages required can be downright dangerous to your health. I wouldn't recommend using any of that stuff without medical supervision. It doesn't take much to do a google search on some of the ingredients to find some really serious side effects.

I, too, have felt the desire to have real breasts bouncing in my bra. But the real, soul searching question is, do I really want to make these kinds of permanent changes to my physical body? Is CDing simply an outlet for my femme feelings and emotions or am I actually a transsexual? Is SRS where I am headed.

I am old enough to have found my answers to those questions. For me the answer is no physical changes. You are young enough to still have time to figure it out.

Someone once said to me "If you feel the need to ask the question, then you are not ready". When you wake up one day and truely KNOW, in your heart (not your head) that these kinds of changes are what you really need, then go to your doctor and get on a medically supervised program to protect your health while achieving your goals.

Your body is a wonderful machine. Please, don't go messing with it frivolously.

Kathy

Lee
06-08-2004, 09:59 PM
Jenny,I know that feeling,I would like to have real breast also.I have been thinking lately about changes to my face to give me a more feminine look.I want to be a woman but I not sure how far I want to go.

I guess Kathy has a good point.If we have to ask,then maybe right this minutes isn't the time.But maybe sooner than later.

Julie
06-09-2004, 05:45 PM
Jenny,

What you need to do is first see someone who specializes in transgender counseling. The urges you are having are normal for anyone transgendered from crossdressers to transsexuals. Only an experienced professional who spends time with you can tell you where you are in that spectrum.

If these urges get the best of you, don't waste your money on herbals or creams. There are only two ways to get female looking breasts, hormones and implants both of which you should only do with a doctor's help.

Danielle1960
06-17-2004, 05:39 PM
Hi Jenny
I to have come to the realization that I want real breast and started using herbal stuff. I didn't know about this board or the other two prior to starting. Alot of good information with being cautious. I think the biggest mistake being made over all is that we all want results as fast as we think it up. (Well, at least I do)
These product do seem to work for me and though not as quick as I would like I am happy overall. Using a product called breast solutions (Eckerd drug stores over the counter) seem to work very well. I've tried a few other things too such as breast cream (worthless), progesterone cream (verdicts out). The only negative side effect was my sex drive went down to absolutely nothing when I inadvertently used to much of the progesterone cream. :eek:
With the internet one has to be careful with all the snake oil salesman. In my case though, I'm finishing up this current bottle of breast solution and then stopping for a few weeks. The body needs a break ocassionally.
We all say check with your doctor but why? Well everything one injest will have an effect on the liver. The doctors monitor it by a liver function test. If something bad is being injested these indicators will be very high. I had a liver function test done and had one moderately high indicator but the doctor(I told him I was taking a couple of herbs) said well it is low enough that it doesn't matter. I was prepaird to tell him the main herb saw palmetto which will help when femiizing (main ingredient in breast solutions) but is highly recomended for prostate health.
WOW.. I didn't think this would be a novel but I guess I should conclude with the stuff does work but if you decide to do it go slowly and let your body make the changes for you. I also discovered by looking into a health regime that weight lifter will grow breast because of the over the counter andro they buy for bulking up. Hmm. maybe I need to work out :)

I should say I do now have a B cup size breast after 3 month :D and I want a C cup :o
Danielle

Dawnn
06-20-2004, 03:20 PM
Hi Jenny
I hear ya hun. I would like to have my own breast too. But, hormones are out of the question for me too because of health issues. I would like to thank Danielle for the cool info about breast solutions. Im going to give it a try after I talk to my doctor about it. :p As for implants, I think they are the most safe way to go but, you should see a transgender pro first. Hope this all helps hun. :)

Bridgetm2f
06-20-2004, 10:42 PM
Jenny,

I know exactly what you feal about wanting breasts and feel that way in the worst way. I too have wanted breasts for quite sometime and know that it will be another few years of waiting for me. In the past I have tried black cohosh for about a few weeks and did not notice any physical changes but I did seem to be much more mellow.

The situation that I am in now is I am lining up a job for after I graduate and am at the point where I could either go for the full fledged transformation or work 8 years and be able to go though a full transformation properly. For me I have decided thaat the wait is best so that I can go as far as I want to go and do it with the proper guidance. You, like me are young and I would recommend doing things right instead of rushing them.

pedebra
06-23-2004, 03:02 AM
Like many of you, I'd like to have my own breasts. I've thought of BC pills
and hormones and creams; but, in the end with family considerations, I'll have to settle for forms. I will still fantasize about real breasts though.

Debra

PaulaJeanette
06-30-2004, 06:38 AM
Jenny:

I too would love experiencing the feel of having real breasts. I envy women with beautiful bustlines. However, I firmly believe in NOT messing around too much with our bodies.

Today, all it takes is one thing to throw the body out-of-balance and the result is disease of some kind. Maintaining one's health is very important. Please go slowly...

Paula J.

Jenny
06-30-2004, 09:00 AM
I want to thank everyone for their most considerate and helpful advice. I am going to go slowly in this area. Not to say I wouldn't still like to have my own breasts. Just this morning I was noticing one of the secretaries in the office (a pretty young woman of about 26) wore what was for her a lower cut blouse. I loved the visible swell of her breasts at the neckline of her blouse and into her bra. How I would love to experience that for myself!!!

But I too am worried about the effects of unsupervised herbs or potions and am just not ready for implants. I have wondered sometimes whether this dressing thing is just a phase I am going through (a phase that has now lasted more than half of my life). When I read comments from some of the older members here I realize, however, that it is probably not just a phase but something that will be with me for the rest of my life. And then I get to thinking again about making permanent changes, like implants or hormones.

Sometimes I am so confused that my head feels like it is spinning in circles. :confused: The best advice in that circumstance is to go very slowly in making any big changes. I think I need to go lie down. :D

Thanks again everyone for your thoughtful advice.

Jennifer in CO
07-01-2004, 12:12 PM
Jenny, I took a different approach as compared to some. Many many years ago (in my early 20's) I did hormones with some success but we won't go there right now. In the last few years (20+ years later) I did weight...as in put on about 40# with much of it going to belly and breast tissue. I am now in the process of loosing the weight and doing as little upper-chest excersize as possible to maintain the breast tissue. Currently Im a 40B and hoping to get down to a 34-36 and hoping to keep the B..

Jenn in CO