PDA

View Full Version : Some Distressing News For and About Jenny

Jenny
06-09-2004, 03:53 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have some distressing news for and about Jenny. I am getting ready to make my annual two-week pilgrimage back to my mom's house for vacation. I leave Friday, June 11 and won't be back until June 28. My mom doesn't know about Jenny so she won't be going along. My mom also doesn't do the internet so I will not be able to be in touch with the forum or any of you while I am gone. Can you all feel how distressing this is going to be for me? :( I am majorly bummed out. Two solid weeks in boy clothes only. I may be suicidal by the time I get back.

So if you don't hear from me or I don't respond to any messages, don't be angry at me. Shed a tear for poor lonely Jenny sitting way back in her closet. Rest assured: I will be back!!

jenny_k78
06-09-2004, 04:10 PM
I can only imagine.... You will be in my thoughts 'til your return.

diane
06-09-2004, 04:11 PM
We'll keep your seat warm ... try and have fun and we'll look forward to hearing from you in two weeks!

Allison Vamp
06-09-2004, 05:21 PM
maybe you and your mom could go shopping together. no?

Gabrielle
06-09-2004, 06:23 PM
Well as much fun as you can anyways.

I am sure Jenny will be in your mind the whole time and so in ours!

Who knows maybe she'll be taking a trip to Chicago to play pool with Julie.:rolleyes:

Marissa_CD
06-09-2004, 10:51 PM
how come you wont at least wear jenny's underwear under your clothes? you can at least have that as a small momento of your womanhood.

CindyT
06-09-2004, 10:53 PM
I go to visit ma too and I'm in the same boat! I know just how you feel. I try to focus on other things when I'm there to keep my mind off it.
Hang in there buddy! We'll be here whe ya get back!

Lee
06-09-2004, 11:28 PM
Jenny,
Enjoy the time with your family while you can.We will be here waiting for your return.
...........Hugs and Kisses........

Jenny
06-10-2004, 08:00 AM
Thanks everybody for your kind words of support. I am going to be brave. I love my mom and my family and I don't get to see them very often so I know I will love part of the vacation anyway. It is just having to put Jenny away for so long. I always get distressed when I think of that possibility. As to Marissa's suggestion that I wear Jenny's undies, I may try that after I get there. It is amazing but when I go back home things revert to my mom treating me like a child and me acting like a child all over again. One visit, I took my suitcase in to my old bedroom, came back out and was visiting with other members of my family when I suddenly realized my mom had emptied my suitcase and was washing my clothes. She had just assumed that I had come home with a suitcase of dirty laundry. I told her I had not brought home dirty clothes and that believe it or not I actually did my own laundry. She just laughed and said that it wouldn't hurt if she re-washed my clothes and ironed them. Ever since then I have been very nervous about taking any Jenny's clothes with me. I have, however, after I get there and get the lay of the land, snuck out and bought panties at the local WalMart and even bras at the local Sears store and hidden them in my old hiding places in the basement.

So I know I will survive and probably even have a chance to be Jenny a little bit. But I won't have my girl jeans or shorts or skirts or tops or breast forms or makeup or anything!!!! It will be just a shadow of Jenny. And I won't be able to log in here and chat with all my new friends. And that part I will hate the most!!! (Have I mentioned that Jenny can be a bit of a drama queen?)

I must be brave.

Danielle1960
06-10-2004, 08:18 AM
I have the same problems too. Remember your femme and the clothes are nice but not neccessary. The girls wear drab stuff too. :)

CDKathy
06-10-2004, 10:00 AM
Hi Jenny,

Just remember that, no matter where you are or what you are wearing, Jenny will always be a part of you. Even if you can't wear the clothes, you can take comfort in her feelings as it is her part of you that allows you to bond so well with your family.

I really think that if it wasn't for Kathy, my family would never hear from me. I would just be out doing my thing without a thought about anything else. It is Kathy who keeps me grounded and in touch with the people around me.

So relax and enjoy your time at home. After yourself, there is nothing more important than family (my opinion anyway).