PDA

View Full Version : Me and My Girlfriend

Jamie_Neal
09-25-2007, 08:19 AM
Hi i'm jamie, and i have a fettish, i like to wear my girlfriends clothes.... i wear them for bed, and i like to wear them around the house. she says shes ok with it, but shes a little freaked out, cause she thinks i might turn gay or want a sex change, what should i do?... stop?...

Any help would be great!

Catch you all soon! :)

Sheri 4242
09-25-2007, 09:17 AM
. . . i like to wear my girlfriends clothes.... i wear them for bed, and i like to wear them around the house. she says shes ok with it, but shes a little freaked out, cause she thinks i might turn gay or want a sex change, what should i do?... stop?

Well, there is a lot that you need to educate yourself on before moving ahead with your gf. For example, most mtf crossdressers are not gay, but rather heterosexual. That said, yes there are gays who crossdress. Only you can answer that to yor gf -- and telling her once isn't going to do it. Many of the GG SO's here will tell you that many of our SO's have needed a great deal of reassuring -- so take baby steps and be honest with her. Someone who wants a sex change (SRS) is a transsexual, and there a number of TS's on this forum, too. Again, only you know you -- IOW, only you know who and what you are. So, first, keep a healthy line of dialogue going between you and your gf -- and both of you learn toether about CDing and what it means to you, and your gf's levels of tolerence and/or acceptance.

BTW, if your gf is saying she is okay with it, then you are already light years ahead of many CDers who have kept "their secret" for decades from their wives or SO. Sounds like to me that she might be willing to take this journey with you, but, that said, have patience with her and help her learn.

tommi
09-25-2007, 09:26 AM
Sheri states it quit well be poen be honest and let her set the pace, and do
not forget to stay in male mode in bed as well.

TV Wannabe
09-25-2007, 10:11 AM
I think you should talk to your gf and take it slow, but I would encourage you to experiment a little more to see if your comfortable with everything and whether or not your gf is comfortable too.

Chantelle CD
09-25-2007, 12:07 PM
Truth is ...all of those things can happen, seeing how the feelings and emotions you are touching upon are real, it will depend on how far you want to take it. To keep a woman happy, i would suggest keeping your male persona strong and masculine, or she may leave. I don't mean to say, don't dress up, or enjoy this side of yourself, just balance and be what she finds attractive as well, thats all . :) Have fun :)

tommi
09-25-2007, 12:12 PM
Chantelle nailed this one ,most women still want a strong masculine guy in bed ,take it slow let her invite the fem side of you so you don't go to fast and loose out in the long run.

charllote34
09-25-2007, 12:22 PM
I can see where you Girlfriend is coming from , and that she is making conclusions that one thing will lead to another and so on . However i find that the small select group of girls that know i x dress talk to me on " their level" so to speak .
As long as your a man when it comes to the sexual and supportive part of the relationship i think you will be fine .And from what i have seen on here the x dressing can actually make a relationship stronger ,with a little understanding on both parts .
Hope this helps good luck c x x

RobertaFermina
09-25-2007, 02:03 PM
Tell her its too late. You were tired of being a frustrated gay woman in your last life so you got borned this time as a man. Now you get to be with girls like you always wanted....but you still love those feminine fashions ! :heehee:

Don't forget to wink ! :be:

:rose: Roberta :rose: